PDA

View Full Version : Gui Ping @ Marina South

waypastprime
19-04-2004, 11:46 AM
Located at the heart of Marina South, ex-Canto if it still rings the bell. Basically, it's a 3 in 1 concept, as what they have termed it - Pub, Disco cum Ktv (2nd floor).

Field Trip on 180404 from 0230 ~ 0430
A place whereby PRCs are seen more than any other nationalities. If anyone wishes to hook up a PRC, it has to be this place. But make sure u know their language - Mandarin.

A little description of this place. Besides the spacious dancefloor, it possesses a couple of pool tables, two big projection screens and a stage for the band. Looks almost exactly as the former Sparks @ Ngee Ann City. Parking of vehicles should not posed too much of a problem coz there are lots just right in front of the place.

Reached at the above stated timing and met up with bro Naemlo. Set ourselves comfortable at a table located by the side of the place. Indulging ourselves in more beer after drinking sessions at Jazzy and TH.

0300~0400 hrs. The band started to rock with Mandarin songs e.g Xiao Wei. Attraction point: Two dancers by each side of the stage respectively. But was not impressed by their figures. One was even spotted with a flabby abdomen. Belly dancer? :eek:

We went on our 'rounds'. A lady in red caught the eye of bro Naemlo. Indeed, quite stunning. Hesitating, bro naemlo held back, thinking the night is still long and we returned back to our seats. A while later, bro naemlo regretted. The gal was approached and taken by another interested party. So near yet so far.

Frustrated, he tried to find others comparable in terms of looks as to the lady in red. But to no avail. Lady Luck was not on his side. Down and out, bro naemlo felt lethargic. Or perhaps the effect of alcohol? So, decided to call it a day. Hopefully, the next trip would be fulfilling.

So bro naemlo, wanna give this place another shot? :D

powertool69
19-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Bro WPP,
The place is a KTV with common dance hall cum live performance? Are there any room for KTV? Any PRC gals like Dynasty where we can go shopping for them in common corridor? Operating Hours? Charges? Any Happy Hours? Do the gals butterfly?

If I'm not wrong, it took on the name Dynasty also not too long ago... after a few months, they packed up. I believed the owner should be the same as Dynasty (Leisuredrome). That's wat I heard from the Food Court Operator nearby. I used to hv lunch at the food court.

Ah Tan
19-04-2004, 01:06 PM
Lurp, fun, Man.......Naemlo went down without us again......muahahhahahahaha
haiiiiii......

waypastprime
19-04-2004, 01:20 PM
Bro WPP,
The place is a KTV with common dance hall cum live performance? Are there any room for KTV? Any PRC gals like Dynasty where we can go shopping for them in common corridor? Operating Hours? Charges? Any Happy Hours? Do the gals butterfly?

If I'm not wrong, it took on the name Dynasty also not too long ago... after a few months, they packed up. I believed the owner should be the same as Dynasty (Leisuredrome). That's wat I heard from the Food Court Operator nearby. I used to hv lunch at the food court.

I dont supposed this place as a nightclub so I dont think there are GROs. It's more like a clubbing scene. The ktv rooms are located on the 2nd floor. If I'm not wrong, it is practising the same concept as the ex-Sparks as mentioned. That is to housed three within the same compound.

I have heard rumours about this place but I cant verify on that as well. :)

Ah Tan
19-04-2004, 02:13 PM
pee poo pee poo pee poo........ :D

naemlo
19-04-2004, 02:34 PM
Located at the heart of Marina South, ex-Canto if it still rings the bell. Basically, it's a 3 in 1 concept, as what they have termed it - Pub, Disco cum Ktv (2nd floor).

Field Trip on 180404 from 0230 ~ 0430
A place whereby PRCs are seen more than any other nationalities. If anyone wishes to hook up a PRC, it has to be this place. But make sure u know their language - Mandarin.

A little description of this place. Besides the spacious dancefloor, it possesses a couple of pool tables, two big projection screens and a stage for the band. Looks almost exactly as the former Sparks @ Ngee Ann City. Parking of vehicles should not posed too much of a problem coz there are lots just right in front of the place.

Reached at the above stated timing and met up with bro Naemlo. Set ourselves comfortable at a table located by the side of the place. Indulging ourselves in more beer after drinking sessions at Jazzy and TH.

0300~0400 hrs. The band started to rock with Mandarin songs e.g Xiao Wei. Attraction point: Two dancers by each side of the stage respectively. But was not impressed by their figures. One was even spotted with a flabby abdomen. Belly dancer? :eek:

We went on our 'rounds'. A lady in red caught the eye of bro Naemlo. Indeed, quite stunning. Hesitating, bro naemlo held back, thinking the night is still long and we returned back to our seats. A while later, bro naemlo regretted. The gal was approached and taken by another interested party. So near yet so far.

Frustrated, he tried to find others comparable in terms of looks as to the lady in red. But to no avail. Lady Luck was not on his side. Down and out, bro naemlo felt lethargic. Or perhaps the effect of alcohol? So, decided to call it a day. Hopefully, the next trip would be fulfilling.

So bro naemlo, wanna give this place another shot? :D

I will definitely go to this place again to look for the lady in red. KNN miss the chance...

BTW I left the place because of u. Cannot tahan u tian mi mi with your ger.

naemlo
19-04-2004, 02:36 PM
haiiiiii......

Knn your mobile cannot get thru..... U HAVE NOT PAY YOUR MOBILE BILL.....
Furthermore u kept telling me no MONEY..... wait till u have money then we go cheong again..... be good boy stay at home... while I cheong n enjoy for u.....
As for the rest I dun call becos it's FAMILY DAY......

waypastprime
19-04-2004, 02:39 PM
I will definitely go to this place again to look for the lady in red. KNN miss the chance...

BTW I left the place because of u. Cannot tahan u tian mi mi with your ger.

How about I get u her sister instead? Does she fit the bill? :p

naemlo
19-04-2004, 02:42 PM
How about I get u her sister instead? Does she fit the bill? :p

No need cos I still prefer my last nite ger ..... n the ger in red....

fun4evergood
19-04-2004, 09:54 PM
haiiiiii......

Hai!! nothing unusual................. :cool:

manfon
19-04-2004, 10:09 PM
Hai!! nothing unusual................. :cool:

oh oh... wat's the norm nowaday? :confused:

manfon
19-04-2004, 10:10 PM
pee poo pee poo pee poo........ :D

dun like dat lah... pee pee pee pee can liao lah..

manfon
19-04-2004, 10:12 PM
I dont supposed this place as a nightclub so I dont think there are GROs. It's more like a clubbing scene. The ktv rooms are located on the 2nd floor. If I'm not wrong, it is practising the same concept as the ex-Sparks as mentioned. That is to housed three within the same compound.

I have heard rumours about this place but I cant verify on that as well. :)

Definitely a club.. not ktv.... rooms are on 1st and 2nd floors for you to TCSS.

Tai_zi21
20-04-2004, 03:52 AM
sorry to kapo here abit! but the waitress there also not bad mah! the waitress who later will go up to become dancer 1! quite pretty leh all with gd figures! been there only 1-2 times nia! but agree more to a clubbing place lor at there!

naemlo
20-04-2004, 10:09 AM
oh oh... wat's the norm nowaday? :confused:

Forgive me!!!!

waypastprime
20-04-2004, 10:34 AM
Definitely a club.. not ktv.... rooms are on 1st and 2nd floors for you to TCSS.

That's why when it comes to clubbing, not so many people are keen. ;)

naemlo
20-04-2004, 12:21 PM
That's why when it comes to clubbing, not so many people are keen. ;)

I very keen.... fri going centro with mei mei

waypastprime
20-04-2004, 12:24 PM
I very keen.... fri going centro with mei mei

Knn.. Ask u settle for jie jie, u act tao, dont want. Then what do i want me to do huh? Now wanna snatch my mei mei... :D

naemlo
20-04-2004, 12:27 PM
Knn.. Ask u settle for jie jie, u act tao, dont want. Then what do i want me to do huh? Now wanna snatch my mei mei... :D

I want mei mei, she's sweeter, cuter, funnier, nicer.....

Ah Tan
20-04-2004, 01:16 PM
overtaker driver strikes again........

Shadowerd
20-04-2004, 01:37 PM
what are the damage like over there?

naemlo
20-04-2004, 01:45 PM
overtaker driver strikes again........

Bo pian car too powerful...... so when can I date u?

naemlo
20-04-2004, 01:50 PM
what are the damage like over there?

1 bottle of beer abt 16
1 mug of beer abt 11

I drink beer only..... :D

waypastprime
20-04-2004, 02:29 PM
1 bottle of beer abt 16
1 mug of beer abt 11

I drink beer only..... :D

Add on, it's Carlsberg if one is wondering. But does it makes a difference when babes are more critical? :D

naemlo
20-04-2004, 02:32 PM
Add on, it's Carlsberg if one is wondering. But does it makes a difference when babes are more critical? :D

It does matters if u r lonely there n seeing your friend tian mi mi with another ger.

forex
21-04-2004, 11:26 PM
anyone knows when is "oh yes its ladies night, and the feelings right.."?

lurpsexx
22-04-2004, 12:43 AM

what club??? more like ghost town...

crowd mostly ah peks and uncles and bengs...

gals mostly their chais.. so cannot touch one.. waitress in shorts, boots and tight shirts, a la hooters.. but cannot touch and just kena jio the chai taos to buy more drinks from them only..

if you like really old lau chios, then maybe here got chance lah...

to catch genuine nice looking gals here,forget it lah... juts look at the distance of this place from elsewhere?? KNN, no car or taxi, then cannot come in liao... how to attract gals to come in here? unless they get driven in lor, by which time the gal is someone's liao...

Early in night, like 11-12 pm, still empty.. only come alive after 3 am, when other joints close...even then, still not really happening...

Dun waste time lah... MG, TH even Da Lu is better... trust me.... I Gold color avatar leh.... :rolleyes:

naemlo
22-04-2004, 12:48 AM

gals mostly their chais.. so cannot touch one.. waitress in shorts, boots and tight shirts, a la hooters.. but cannot touch and just kena jio the chai taos to buy more drinks from them only..

to catch genuine nice looking gals here,forget it lah... juts look at the distance of this place from elsewhere?? KNN, no car or taxi, then cannot come in liao... how to attract gals to come in here? unless they get driven in lor, by which time the gal is someone's liao...

Early in night, like 11-12 pm, still empty.. only come alive after 3 am, when other joints close...even then, still not really happening...

Dun waste time lah... MG, TH even Da Lu is better... trust me.... I Gold color avatar leh.... :rolleyes:

The ever famous MKT.... now no more MKT for me... I'm more into JC

lurpsexx
22-04-2004, 12:51 AM
The ever famous MKT.... now no more MKT for me... I'm more into JC

Da LU best.... cheap and good... :D :eek:

when wanna go?? Calling Newbies!!!

naemlo
22-04-2004, 01:26 AM
Da LU best.... cheap and good... :D :eek:

when wanna go?? Calling Newbies!!!

Wow Da Lu nowsadays??? Naughty boy

fun4evergood
22-04-2004, 08:31 AM

Well Said! This place totally suck! don't even think of going there........... :(

Ah Tan
22-04-2004, 10:36 AM
Lets Support Da Lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chiong ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahboy78
22-04-2004, 12:52 PM
jio me jio me!!!!

manfon
22-04-2004, 11:02 PM
Lets Support Da Lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chiong ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wei Chee Wang Guo!! hhahhaaahah :D

manfon
22-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Well Said! This place totally suck! don't even think of going there........... :(

yawn yawn...

Ah Tan
22-04-2004, 11:08 PM
lets focus on our new joint when i am back.....

fun4evergood
23-04-2004, 01:13 AM
lets focus on our new joint when i am back.....

wei chee wang guo !!!! :(

Ah Tan
23-04-2004, 11:59 AM
wei chee wang guo !!!! :(

YEAH WE MUST WEI CHEE WANG GUO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toto
24-04-2004, 02:25 PM
I hv little knowledge abt tis place. However, i knw tat a lot of viet babes luv to mt up there at times on sm birthday occasions. if there is such function, it will be packed w sheeps n wolves....
Tis gers r usually frm ktv such as t.arch, tuber, or century.... as far as i knw.
I was invited twice on such occasion on sat late nites cos one of my viet gf is quite active in such events.....
They r very sexily dressed n looks very like chinese....
If those who has seen them there shd knw wat i mean. Of cos, nt everyday is sunday lah...... :cool:

fun4evergood
24-04-2004, 03:53 PM
Wei Chee Wang Guo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lurpsexx
26-04-2004, 01:21 AM
I hv little knowledge abt tis place. However, i knw tat a lot of viet babes luv to mt up there at times on sm birthday occasions. if there is such function, it will be packed w sheeps n wolves....
Tis gers r usually frm ktv such as t.arch, tuber, or century.... as far as i knw.
I was invited twice on such occasion on sat late nites cos one of my viet gf is quite active in such events.....
They r very sexily dressed n looks very like chinese....
If those who has seen them there shd knw wat i mean. Of cos, nt everyday is sunday lah......

True true... BUT, they are not perm there.... so if you are thinking of getting a VC there, then it is all up to luck liao... Gui Bing doesn't have perm Fls there...so no point going there for gals lah...

wahzai
26-04-2004, 08:25 AM
True true... BUT, they are not perm there.... so if you are thinking of getting a VC there, then it is all up to luck liao... Gui Bing doesn't have perm Fls there...so no point going there for gals lah...

Been there once..... not a good place to go :(

fun4evergood
26-04-2004, 10:10 PM
Been there once..... not a good place to go :(

Let ban this place........... :cool:

manfon
26-04-2004, 10:26 PM
Let ban this place........... :cool:

Where shall we go next? I think DBL O better for some SYT..GuiBin all LC.. knn.. damn waste of time..

lurpsexx
26-04-2004, 10:59 PM
Where shall we go next? I think DBL O better for some SYT..GuiBin all LC.. knn.. damn waste of time..

Ok Ok!! Dbl O ok!

Ehhhh, but i will be in Xiamen for 3 months leh... Pls MMS me your FRs ok?? Pls enjoy yourself on my behalf ok?

Since Beijing cannot liao,then its xiamen lor...haiz...

manfon
27-04-2004, 07:42 AM
Ok Ok!! Dbl O ok!

Ehhhh, but i will be in Xiamen for 3 months leh... Pls MMS me your FRs ok?? Pls enjoy yourself on my behalf ok?

Since Beijing cannot liao,then its xiamen lor...haiz...

xiamen more happening.. why not you send me your FRs? :p

I want to go too!!!

fun4evergood
27-04-2004, 08:18 AM

Maybe we can try SSC...........

Ah Tan
27-04-2004, 10:01 AM
Mohd Sultan is out as one of the wang chee wang guo pai's member banned the place liao. :D

that leaves us with Devil's Bar and Centro

fun4evergood
27-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Mohd Sultan is out as one of the wang chee wang guo pai's member banned the place liao. :D

that leaves us with Devil's Bar and Centro

Issit? Think u are the one who banned the place.............. :cool:

Ah Tan
27-04-2004, 11:02 AM
wah danz.....i can go Mohd Sultan anytime one.....its a certain brother who cannot.

fun4evergood
27-04-2004, 11:11 AM
wah danz.....i can go Mohd Sultan anytime one.....its a certain brother who cannot.

Really?? really puzzle me? who? :confused:

Ah Tan
27-04-2004, 11:57 AM
the "man" is on the "phone"

fun4evergood
27-04-2004, 01:42 PM
the "man" is on the "phone"

OIC.....but for wat reason he banned there? no wonder he was not at MW when we were there........ :confused:

Ah Tan
27-04-2004, 02:06 PM
sometimes the heart has reasons, that the heart dun understand........

tiger_beer
05-10-2004, 09:03 PM
ya true u can easily hook a viet gals there. i try many time liao they will follow u back without any charge. good service but u dun have to pay a single cent. some can even speak chinese. but for youngster pls get really enough manpower cos that place alway fight. go there many time always involve in fighting