PDA

View Full Version : LMKZ in PPC and more

Dino21
19-04-2004, 11:09 AM
Heard that LMKZ on 4th floor PPC is closing down in 2 mths time as they cannot can the license to operate there, can anyone verify this? There is also another outlet on the same floor, very close to the entrance at the bridge, its on the same row as Hotel Airlines Services P/L travel agency. The set up is like a place for facial(alot of herbs advertisements) and looks decent; however I was told by tenents in PPC that there are special services(more upscale than LMKZ especially in price) and I saw their 'facial beauticians' walking in, much better looking any in LMKZ or similar in the area. May I know if anyone tried?

sglookout
19-04-2004, 07:21 PM
Yea, I am very interested in that alternative shop. Any other brothers got any info. I am in US now. When I am back in May, I will go look see and give FR if can afford the alternative prices.

Innoncent$
20-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Heard that LMKZ on 4th floor PPC is closing down in 2 mths time as they cannot can the license to operate there, can anyone verify this? There is also another outlet on the same floor, very close to the entrance at the bridge, its on the same row as Hotel Airlines Services P/L travel agency. The set up is like a place for facial(alot of herbs advertisements) and looks decent; however I was told by tenents in PPC that there are special services(more upscale than LMKZ especially in price) and I saw their 'facial beauticians' walking in, much better looking any in LMKZ or similar in the area. May I know if anyone tried?

This LMKZ was a hot topic and hot spot in last year even during SARS period. I used to visit the place for Annie. Her Tui-na is good and also provide JG--She claimed that she learnt it in china during her studied in chinese medical school.

If this is true that the shop owner unable to renew their licence for operation. Then, it seems like tui-na shop is going to cut-down soon. Well, I really hate that is true--b'cos since the tui-na came into the market, I shifted my interest from HC to Tui-na Shop--a place for quality massage and special service 2-in-1

:o

Dino21
20-04-2004, 02:29 PM
Just confirmed with A**L* from LMKZ that the shop should be closing around june not because the shop cannot renew their licence but its the PDMMs there that cannot get the licence to operate as reflexologist from MOL. Its also bad news to cheongsters of TN joints as no workers is tantamount to no operation. A**L* also mention that from june there will be new rules to set up of shop, probably cannot have partition or door and must be curtain, she is not sure; anyway its still bad news.

ol'coyote
20-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Just confirmed with A**L* from LMKZ that the shop should be closing around june not because the shop cannot renew their licence but its the PDMMs there that cannot get the licence to operate as reflexologist from MOL. Its also bad news to cheongsters of TN joints as no workers is tantamount to no operation. A**L* also mention that from june there will be new rules to set up of shop, probably cannot have partition or door and must be curtain, she is not sure; anyway its still bad news.

Oowwooo....if all the tui na joints kena closed...
looks like the old wolf will be howling from the top of mount faber...
hiaz...

xxrain
20-04-2004, 10:31 PM
the LMKZ is one of my fav hunt place leh.... fuck must go find other hunting ground liao.....

owen10
21-04-2004, 02:33 AM
there is also another outlet on the same floor, very close to the entrance at the bridge, its on the same row as Hotel Airlines Services P/L travel agency. The set up is like a place for facial(alot of herbs advertisements) and looks decent; however I was told by tenents in PPC that there are special services(more upscale than LMKZ especially in price) and I saw their 'facial beauticians' walking in, much better looking any in LMKZ or similar in the area. May I know if anyone tried?

walked past d shop last wk n was very surprised d lady asked if i wanted massage. (normally they bo hew u when u walk pass. i dun even knw they provide massage til last wk) full body is $40/hr. gals wise, got 1 or 2 quite chio but noticed tt they always dress in jeans. not tryin yet til i hear somethg (+) cos this shop looks too decent to me liao.

XiaoWeiZi
22-04-2004, 08:13 PM
the LMKZ is one of my fav hunt place leh.... fuck must go find other hunting ground liao.....
hi bro , may i know where is LMKZ ? haven try TN before !

owen10
22-04-2004, 10:40 PM
hi bro , may i know where is LMKZ ? haven try TN before !

it's located on PPC lvl 3, in 1 corner of the floor. if u come by the bridge fr chinatown pt, walk the stairs up to the 3rd lvl of PPC, then go all the way straight. u shd see some PDMMs sitting outside n will typically ask u: "Xiao Huo Zi, yao an mo ma?"

XiaoWeiZi
26-04-2004, 05:01 PM
Heard that LMKZ on 4th floor PPC is closing down in 2 mths time as they cannot can the license to operate there, can anyone verify this?
but bro owen why this bro say is at lvl 4th ?
and is annie still ard ?

owen10
26-04-2004, 09:17 PM
and is annie still ard ?

bro its on d 3rd lvl. u can oso refer to phone bk; surprisingly it is listed.

very simple to find this place. PPC has got only 2 MAIN entrances (not d side ones hor) - 1 opp chinatown pt, 1 opp OG. once u come in by the glass door entrance, look for d escalator n go up 2 floors - to d highest u can see INSIDE THE BUILDING. walk ard sure can fine lah.

xmensg72
28-04-2004, 06:09 PM
We've heard so much about LMKZ at PPC but I just found out the there is another LMKZ at Fu Lu Shuo building leh. Wanted to look see but was with colleagues. will check it out soon but anyone tried that place?

Innoncent$
28-04-2004, 06:50 PM
We've heard so much about LMKZ at PPC but I just found out the there is another LMKZ at Fu Lu Shuo building leh. Wanted to look see but was with colleagues. will check it out soon but anyone tried that place?

You can give this place a miss... since last year, this place was mentioned with CIM, and no special.

xmensg72
28-04-2004, 07:15 PM
thanks bro, save me some money...

Innoncent$
28-04-2004, 07:17 PM
thanks bro, save me some money...

Don't mentioned... this is a inforamtion area for right samsters, hehehe.... Indeed, it will be good to have all these samsters like us...

Dino21
29-04-2004, 09:52 AM
and is annie still ard ?

Its on the 3rd floor, entrance from the bridge that links to China Town Point, I think I counted Basement as level 1 when i put up this thread. To the other bro that mention LMKZ in FLS, pls give it a miss as got no special and all old aunties, if in that area, Bugis HC is just a stone throw away, better value for money to go for the infamous ICE.
Once again I would like to confirm that LMKZ in PPC and many other TN joints will be closed in June because of the new regulations, so pls enjoy while you can.

dkong
29-04-2004, 10:22 AM
Once again I would like to confirm that LMKZ in PPC and many other TN joints will be closed in June because of the new regulations, so pls enjoy while you can.

Can anyone confirm this info is correct? :confused: :(

owen10
29-04-2004, 11:40 AM
Can anyone confirm this info is correct?

perhaps samsters here who are wkg with d AV can come out n clarify pls? :D

dkong
29-04-2004, 12:04 PM
perhaps samsters here who are wkg with d AV can come out n clarify pls? :D

LMFAO!!! Yea i think they should come n clarify this! :rolleyes:

Dino21
29-04-2004, 02:51 PM
LMFAO!!! Yea i think they should come n clarify this! :rolleyes:

You don't have to verify from bros, just check with any PRC PDMM now, their licence expires in June and all no renewal. The shops where they are operating must not have a door, all open concept. Of course there will be owners still ignoring the rules and find loop holes. I have few PDMMs that tell me about that and they are from different shops, so cannot be wrong.

billyboy
21-05-2004, 04:53 PM
You don't have to verify from bros, just check with any PRC PDMM now, their licence expires in June and all no renewal. The shops where they are operating must not have a door, all open concept. Of course there will be owners still ignoring the rules and find loop holes. I have few PDMMs that tell me about that and they are from different shops, so cannot be wrong.

Just dropped by LMKZ this afternoon for an hour with Mango. She mentioned that the shop will be closed by latest October where the last batch of PDMMs like her will have to stop work, by next month most would have already gone. According to her, all PDMM are not allowed to work in TN biz anymore unless they are PRs. What a sad story, very soon our economincal means of releasing our pressure will go down the drain. But again, you never know what creative ideas some biz minded people can have for a 'work around' solution.....keep our figures crossed bros !!

forex
21-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Just dropped by LMKZ this afternoon for an hour with Mango. She mentioned that the shop will be closed by latest October where the last batch of PDMMs like her will have to stop work, by next month most would have already gone. According to her, all PDMM are not allowed to work in TN biz anymore unless they are PRs. What a sad story, very soon our economincal means of releasing our pressure will go down the drain. But again, you never know what creative ideas some biz minded people can have for a 'work around' solution.....keep our figures crossed bros !!

start getting the contacts of all your fav PDMM for more personalised service :D

gigantic_tk
22-05-2004, 12:05 AM
Fu Lu Shou there is another LMKZ joint, is this related to LMKZ in PPC.
It is in level 4 of Fu Lu Shou complex, Rochor Road.

owen10
22-05-2004, 03:51 AM
According to her, all PDMM are not allowed to work in TN biz anymore unless they are PRs. What a sad story, very soon our economincal means of releasing our pressure will go down the drain. But again, you never know what creative ideas some biz minded people can have for a 'work around' solution.....keep our figures crossed bros !!

so how? no more SYTs for us in d future sinz those wkg in tui na joints will be PDMMs who r PRs? :confused: :mad:

tanmikel
22-05-2004, 09:33 AM
start getting the contacts of all your fav PDMM for more personalised service :D

alamak , just start adult tuition lah :)

Dino21
24-05-2004, 09:34 AM

Bro Billyboy, you are right. Any idea what Mango will be doing after this? She is my second fav next to Apple, Apple has open a food store in Geylang and selling food now.

dkong
24-05-2004, 11:10 AM
Bro Billyboy, you are right. Any idea what Mango will be doing after this? She is my second fav next to Apple, Apple has open a food store in Geylang and selling food now.

Hmmm, maybe selling Mango at market? LMAO! :p :D

forex
24-05-2004, 12:39 PM
alamak , just start adult tuition lah :)

i would prefer home cleaning maid services :D

VKjack76
24-05-2004, 08:06 PM
i would prefer home cleaning maid services :D

Bro, then u shall give her a call
Maybe she willing 2 go yr house 4 cleaning
Mango is 1 of the best in LMKZ which I ever had
Share with all Bro out here her no: 9)6^*****
Enjoy yr time with her
She will feed u with her pair of big mango...

owen10
25-05-2004, 01:04 AM

wonder y open a food stall in, of all places GEYLANG? very high chances she bumps into her ex-customers! maybe better biz for her but oso lotsa possible unwanted publicity too.

funguy18m
25-05-2004, 07:31 PM
wonder y open a food stall in, of all places GEYLANG? very high chances she bumps into her ex-customers! maybe better biz for her but oso lotsa possible unwanted publicity too.

Ha Ha

Maybe Its the new in thing

Food service industry with special services...

First order 1 chicken rice and 1 coke after meal or half way she will stop at your table and say want special? You say wat you want and go second floor for the special

Hey it might work :)

forex
26-05-2004, 02:09 PM

bro, you will be surprised the prcs are more open minded when comes to sexual matters and shrewd business people.

owen10
26-05-2004, 11:56 PM
bro, you will be surprised the prcs are more open minded when comes to sexual matters and shrewd business people.

well, fr d feedback by bros, seems like service n attitude has dipped as the shop grew in popularity! without d publicity fr bros here, L** X** could still have remained one secluded shop located in an unpopular bldg in orchard rd where human traffic is low. d gals would probably be swatting mosquitoes n begging for business along d corridor. :mad:

owen10
27-05-2004, 12:32 AM
well, fr d feedback by bros, seems like service n attitude has dipped as the shop grew in popularity! without d publicity fr bros here, L** X** could still have remained one secluded shop located in an unpopular bldg in orchard rd where human traffic is low. d gals would probably be swatting mosquitoes n begging for business along d corridor. :mad:

Ignore ignore ignore ... wrongly posted in this thread ... shd b d Far East shoppg ctr one .. pai sehzzzzz :p

Innoncent$
06-06-2004, 04:36 PM
Was this place over, went to history?

kops918
06-06-2004, 05:04 PM
goddness....went over to PPC..LMKZ is packing up the beds and items....no gals available... :( ....saw the beds lining outside the shop front...maybe they are planning to "auction" off the memories? hahaha :D

batami
06-06-2004, 08:20 PM
likewise, walked past yesterday - place stripped out and inside demolished - very SAD looking - gone are the aunties and gers outside - as are the memories. Many bros will have their tales to tell.

History passes but won't be same.

I remember Deng or Cheng mid 30's PPDM - decent massage - always in dress, white or black always long long slit in dress - open door - any bros have news where these gers have gone to or any of them appeared anywhere else (except vegetable shop in GL!)

owen10
07-06-2004, 01:21 AM
likewise, walked past yesterday - place stripped out and inside demolished - very SAD looking - gone are the aunties and gers outside - as are the memories. Many bros will have their tales to tell.

History passes but won't be same.

I remember Deng or Cheng mid 30's PPDM - decent massage - always in dress, white or black always long long slit in dress - open door - any bros have news where these gers have gone to or any of them appeared anywhere else (except vegetable shop in GL!)

bro, if u liked any of the gals, u shd have asked for their contacts before the shop was closed down. but then again sg is so small, as long as d gals have not gone bk to China there is still a good chance they r wkg in 1 of d tuina shops in sg. for instance after a tuina shop in PC closed last yr i saw the same few gals resettling in a few diff shops in chinatown.

batami
07-06-2004, 01:39 AM
bro owen - you are right - and i did - but my I left my hphone in a taxi :-( and it never came back - goodbye to 100 or so personal or business contacts (some of I do have elsewhere) but lost many inc a few aunties, "cousins" and gers. Moral to other bros - go buy SIM card back up device - for a few dollars you can still have your contacts if you are stupid enough to leave your hphone somewhere - like me!

dkong
08-06-2004, 06:00 PM
Went to LMKZ this afternoon about 1 pm. Sad to say this place is now history...done liao. :(

Then I walk to The Majestic. Near the Chinatown MRT Entrance/Exit there are a few China FL. Saw a guy approach a gal n after a while, they go liao in the direction of htl81. :cool:

CPTMiller
08-06-2004, 06:19 PM
So you check on the rest?

Went to LMKZ this afternoon about 1 pm. Sad to say this place is now history...done liao. :(

Then I walk to The Majestic. Near the Chinatown MRT Entrance/Exit there are a few China FL. Saw a guy approach a gal n after a while, they go liao in the direction of htl81. :cool:

Innoncent$
08-06-2004, 09:34 PM

That place really turned into history!!! This was one of the places that I had started and addicted to pdmm in TN after moved away from HC. Sad...!

dom01
08-06-2004, 11:11 PM
Damn shagged out after this morning workout, so decide to walk ard PPC. Wow, this place has changed a lot, no much mp ard anymore.. Except for the black glass saloons still remains, think they r damm desperate for business. They chiu(the sound) as u walked along the corridor, esp foremost.
Not much selection available and was too tired/lazy to venture down to PC to visit my fav ST gal.
Thus shui bian lar. And it kinda of turn out to be da bian man!
Below is my recce sit rep:

PPC 1845hrs Singapore Time

Name: Something Cao Mei Yan
Target: Ke Xin (not a looker, 5/10)

Asked if they provide massage, quoted 40 per hr. Went in, stripped and asked for powder massage.
Massage was not bad. Think can give 7/10, coz is not the best I had.

In between the massage, her phone rang. Managed to evesdrop on their conversation, some guy claims to be her hubby (muz be some lau hero) called n disturbed her. She yanked for like 5 mins, b4 coming back to me.
PRC r also time-eaters nowadays, but the worse is yet to come.

Special -1/10, (super fark up!)
Pricing: Market Rate
Body: 4/10
her boobs were A75? Juz a little mole hill, long nipples.
Maybe breast-fed b4?

It was the longest hj that i ever had, I simply could not cum.
Coz, she no no to this n that, sucking of nipples. Like got time limit, sian liao. After i m done with the sucking, she stopped the shaking. N tend to her nips, use tissue to clean, think dettol too? Coz i smelt it.
I offer mine to her, use tissue to clean my nips. Suck them, her tongue skill not bad. But! After a while, she stopped n spit out her saliva.. then continue shaking. Boring..

Sian liao, i diy, with oil. Shld hv juz pcc at hme man. Cummed liao, she juz cleaned herself 1st. Erm.. i was like okay, i wait then. 5 mins passed liao! She did not cleaned me up, but smoke out.
What lan hei!!
Hj muz diy, now cleaning up also muz diy. Farked up svc!
Asked me to wash it at the sink, kept my cool..
Paid her n left. It was like 45 mins only lor.
Total damage: 70
She still got the check to ask me to come back, fark off man!

Rgds,
Du lan

*I walked ard hong lim area, but did not manage to see any filipinos. Erm... Where do they hang out?

mlloh
08-06-2004, 11:15 PM
:cool:
Sigh . Missed the gals jioing you to masage every time walking pass that corner, the whole stretch of 8- 10 gals sitting outside....

Innoncent$
09-06-2004, 03:16 PM

During today lunch hour, I walked to LMKZ, and found that the place was empty as was mentioned earlier. After purchase my bag, I walked back to MRT station. I saw number of 'them' basically of known as three groups: One group look like those pdmm in TN shop, one group of china anties hang out at the MRT staircase, and the other group well makeup in dress. Each group had 3 to 4 persons. I saw the group of antie like pdmm in TN shop had someone Ah peh 'backing' them.

The most interesting here that, these antie don't approached youngster man. I saw them approach mostly ah peh. In order to prove that I was right of that. I intented to stand there and wait for them to approach me. Funny thing was they saw me but never went close to me but keep on targeting those ah peh. Maybe I do have a AV look...hehehe...

MachoDevilX
09-06-2004, 07:29 PM
During today lunch hour, I walked to LMKZ, and found that the place was empty as was mentioned earlier. After purchase my bag, I walked back to MRT station. I saw number of 'them' basically of known as three groups: One group look like those pdmm in TN shop, one group of china anties hang out at the MRT staircase, and the other group well makeup in dress. Each group had 3 to 4 persons. I saw the group of antie like pdmm in TN shop had someone Ah peh 'backing' them.

The most interesting here that, these antie don't approached youngster man. I saw them approach mostly ah peh. In order to prove that I was right of that. I intented to stand there and wait for them to approach me. Funny thing was they saw me but never went close to me but keep on targeting those ah peh. Maybe I do have a AV look...hehehe...

Haha. Bro, maybe they think that you are too macho for them. Wait they can't tahan once inside the cubicle. :D

owen10
09-06-2004, 09:47 PM
That place really turned into history!!! This was one of the places that I had started and addicted to pdmm in TN after moved away from HC. Sad...!

my same sentiments. PPC was the place which i had my 1st few tui na experience. it was this PRC in this basement shop who gave me my 1st HJ. The closure of many tui na shops have given this place a 'cleaner' look but for guys like us, it has taken away some of the buzz n excitement we were so familiar with.

Shyguy
09-06-2004, 10:35 PM
my same sentiments. PPC was the place which i had my 1st few tui na experience. it was this PRC in this basement shop who gave me my 1st HJ. The closure of many tui na shops have given this place a 'cleaner' look but for guys like us, it has taken away some of the buzz n excitement we were so familiar with.

Same here for me... had my 1st experience of HJ with the famous F**F** at PPC and from then onwards, my 'TN' days started.. :D Just sad that haven't got a chance to try Mango before LMKZ closed, so sori, bro owen10! u're so nice to give me directions but no luck for me... :(

Innoncent$
09-06-2004, 10:50 PM
Haha. Bro, maybe they think that you are too macho for them. Wait they can't tahan once inside the cubicle. :D

No lar.... I might look like some police or AV without uniform and keep on watching them for about half an hours. So they must be suspecting something fishy... As I had mentioned earlier, there were two ah peh (so far that I notice) hinting them something or signal to them....

Sorry ah peh, if you are the two and reading this thread. Please forgive me hor! I had no other bad intention, don't misunderstood me hor!!! Next time if you will see me again, try to tell you gal not to afraid.... ;)

owen10
09-06-2004, 11:54 PM
Same here for me... had my 1st experience of HJ with the famous F**F** at PPC and from then onwards, my 'TN' days started.. :D Just sad that haven't got a chance to try Mango before LMKZ closed, so sori, bro owen10! u're so nice to give me directions but no luck for me... :(

bro shyguy, im sure if u were to ask ard in this forum there shd b leads on this Mango. as long as she has not returned bk to china there is always a good chance she's wkg somewh in sg.

seems like the hot shops in PPC have closed 1 by 1. Mermaid, LMKZ ... who's next???

evol 3
10-06-2004, 10:49 AM
No lar.... I might look like some police or AV without uniform and keep on watching them for about half an hours. So they must be suspecting something fishy... As I had mentioned earlier, there were two ah peh (so far that I notice) hinting them something or signal to them....not to afraid.... ;)

I think maybe they are afraid you make the girl pregnant and make her dump her baby in toilet.

billyboy
10-06-2004, 04:19 PM
bro shyguy, im sure if u were to ask ard in this forum there shd b leads on this Mango. as long as she has not returned bk to china there is always a good chance she's wkg somewh in sg.

seems like the hot shops in PPC have closed 1 by 1. Mermaid, LMKZ ... who's next???

During my last session with her weeks ago she was looking forward to her home leave (3 weeks) in two days' time n was buying dresses for her niece back home. She said that upon her return, she will be working for some cosmetic sales job. Sorry did not ask detail, hp number etc. as I thought she will not be in the trade anymore.

Innoncent$
10-06-2004, 05:11 PM
I think maybe they are afraid you make the girl pregnant and make her dump her baby in toilet.

No lar, no me ... some more the place was in BT BW toilet.... maybe the keep quite one who is reading this thread now...hehehe

Are you there one!!!??? :D

Innoncent$
10-06-2004, 08:24 PM
Wow!!!

Just mentioned these groups of gals.... today all kenna caught liao--See the news today!!! :confused:

About 10 of them were arrested. Some more got interviewed the surrounding shop owners....Gee.... I think they are too open liao lar....

GuyonGal
10-06-2004, 08:48 PM
Wow!!!

Just mentioned these groups of gals.... today all kenna caught liao--See the news today!!! :confused:

About 10 of them were arrested. Some more got interviewed the surrounding shop owners....Gee.... I think they are too open liao lar....

YOU!!! must be you lar.... spoil market... talk to open

owen10
10-06-2004, 11:55 PM
YOU!!! must be you lar.... spoil market... talk to open

saw on ch 8 news d 10 gals caught were aged btn 20-30, 1 of them was caught red handed while haggling for business. the cameraman purposely go n shoot d Hotel 81 ... obviously this place was mentioned in this forum many times .. hmmmmm. anthr location was shot at that popular area where uncles sit outside PPC, juz outside d MRT stn escalator. Familiar bros?

Innoncent$
11-06-2004, 08:47 AM
saw on ch 8 news d 10 gals caught were aged btn 20-30, 1 of them was caught red handed while haggling for business. the cameraman purposely go n shoot d Hotel 81 ... obviously this place was mentioned in this forum many times .. hmmmmm. anthr location was shot at that popular area where uncles sit outside PPC, juz outside d MRT stn escalator. Familiar bros?

Yes, I was there b4 the AV action... as was mentioned in my previous posting in this thread... look like this kind of 'thing' they took shift action on it due to public image to foreigher visitors

bonsoir
11-06-2004, 12:31 PM
Yeah,
saw the news last evening, they abit too brazen liao. picking up people from coffee shops and mrt stations....
anyway, saw a few super chio bu's in geylang a few nites ago.....most of them so busty and yet so thin, and very firm and not bouncy types. must be surgically implanted i guess..
but they look great!
shit, must go PC and release liao....
ciao!

mlloh
11-06-2004, 11:23 PM
saw on ch 8 news d 10 gals caught were aged btn 20-30, 1 of them was caught red handed while haggling for business...
yesterday purposely went down hopefully can get action. Too late liao. No wonder cannot see any gals .too close to mata :mad:

owen10
12-06-2004, 03:27 AM
yesterday purposely went down hopefully can get action. Too late liao. No wonder cannot see any gals .too close to mata :mad:

bro mlloh, i guess bros who like to hook up FLs in PPC area will have to lie low for a while. the vicinity ard PPC shd be still under d monitor by AVs n it may take some time before things simmer down. i thk any poor PRC gal who dresses scantily n linger ard PPC area will be watched with even more suspicions now.

pilot2003
12-06-2004, 07:22 AM
hihi.....LMKZ in PPC has re-open!!

Innoncent$
12-06-2004, 08:05 PM
hihi.....LMKZ in PPC has re-open!!
You must be kidding!!!!

pilot2003
12-06-2004, 10:45 PM
hihi...yuh....no bluff u...bro...but it has been downsize...

Innoncent$
13-06-2004, 05:29 PM
hihi...yuh....no bluff u...bro...but it has been downsize...

So, was it the one just upstair of Osis???

iamw7
13-06-2004, 05:41 PM
I passed by LMKZ in PPC 3 hours ago. Yes, it is re-opened. But it occupies only one of the two original shops, the other one is under renovation now and is definitely a TN shop.

Saw a PDMM sitting near the door, it seems to be a new face (I am not very sure as I haven't been there for some time.)

wu2nian4
14-06-2004, 09:43 AM
I passed by LMKZ in PPC 3 hours ago. Yes, it is re-opened. But it occupies only one of the two original shops, the other one is under renovation now and is definitely a TN shop.

Saw a PDMM sitting near the door, it seems to be a new face (I am not very sure as I haven't been there for some time.)

after mirror(mango) n rain(apple) left, didnt find any other comparable ones.

ahkong
15-06-2004, 02:29 PM

Was there just now about 1.15pm, did'nt get to see any gals... Hmmm maybe next week they will stirke back again. :p

evol 3
15-06-2004, 04:31 PM
No lar, no me ... some more the place was in BT BW toilet.... maybe the keep quite one who is reading this thread now...hehehe

Are you there one!!!??? :D

Brudder, I am not sick. I hope you are not too.

Innoncent$
15-06-2004, 05:37 PM
Brudder, I am not sick. I hope you are not too.

Huh!?? SICK??? why and what about? Sorry hor, your sentense really give me a number of question marks.... I had tried to figure it by going back the thread's messeages and still don't understand your word 'sick'....hmmm..... :confused:

evol 3
15-06-2004, 11:57 PM
Huh!?? SICK??? why and what about? Sorry hor, your sentense really give me a number of question marks.... I had tried to figure it by going back the thread's messeages and still don't understand your word 'sick'....hmmm..... :confused:

Brudder, you commented in another thread someone maybe did a tn girl raw, got pregnant and thus the BT BW case which I find very distasteful.

Thus when you say ppc people siam you so i say maybe they afraid you make their massage girls pregnant.

Then you say you not the one maybe i am the one.

So i reply me no sick hope you are not too.

We end here ok. You are entitled to your opinion. I said my piece.

Innoncent$
16-06-2004, 08:31 AM
Brudder, you commented in another thread someone maybe did a tn girl raw, got pregnant and thus the BT BW case which I find very distasteful.

Thus when you say ppc people siam you so i say maybe they afraid you make their massage girls pregnant.

Then you say you not the one maybe i am the one.

So i reply me no sick hope you are not too.

We end here ok. You are entitled to your opinion. I said my piece.

Oooh! I see kar! In the begin, we knew that we were kdding to each other... so no sick lar, and not hard feeling (hehehe.... only got hard feeling when in TN)...

That's why sometime... all these lead to confusion and misunderstanding... to me, I used not to critic anyone unless I was 'bomb' and pushed to that stage. I always remember the main purpose at here and I believe will be same as you--information!

evol 3
16-06-2004, 12:02 PM
Oooh! I see kar! In the begin, we knew that we were kdding to each other... so no sick lar, and not hard feeling (hehehe.... only got hard feeling when in TN)...

That's why sometime... all these lead to confusion and misunderstanding... to me, I used not to critic anyone unless I was 'bomb' and pushed to that stage. I always remember the main purpose at here and I believe will be same as you--information!

Yes sir, to exchange information for our own personal consumption only.

Innoncent$
20-06-2004, 11:12 AM
Yes sir, to exchange information for our own personal consumption only.

I take you in! So, this go to your credit in reputation for speaking fairly in sammyboy forum. Hope to hear more of your comments and contribution in Sammyboy forum!!! :cool:

cancerian69
20-06-2004, 11:33 PM
Went to cloud level 2 at ppc this afternoon and this is my FR.forgot to ask her name but she wore thick make-up and should be in her mid 30s

massage: she knows her work....not that kind of touch touch or rub rub...
body: bit on the plump side ( but definitely not fat ) boobs 1/2 a handful ( at least for my hand )

allows only touching of boobs.....no licking / sucking of nips...she's wearing pants so did not venture downwards

total damage:$40 for 1 hour and $30 for hj

RTF: Don think so....

bonsoir
21-06-2004, 11:43 AM
Went to cloud level 2 at ppc this afternoon and this is my FR.forgot to ask her name but she wore thick make-up and should be in her mid 30s

body: bit on the plump side ( but definitely not fat ) boobs 1/2 a handful ( at least for my hand )

allows only touching of boobs.....no licking / sucking of nips...she's wearing pants so did not venture downwards

Cloud mostly lau aunties... previously had one Li** there, i think she's no more, her massage skills is not bad...but then again...have to look around.
I will see if i can post some FR's later, too much late nite with Euro 04 liao. time to go relax....

Cheers!

owen10
21-06-2004, 03:02 PM

I have stopped patronising cLOUD for more than a yr now. find most of d gals too $$$ faced n often short changed yr time. massage mostly touch touch here touch touch there.

ahkong
22-06-2004, 07:32 AM
I stop going to Cloud long ago, the girls there are famous to ask you to extend the time n give you that cfm look, but later... hahahaha no special. :mad:

mlloh
22-06-2004, 11:13 PM
The Cloud seems quite popular nowadays. walk pass 2nd & 3rd storey branch, peep inside , nobody jio, probably all wkg. Previously sure got Xiao Xiang and the gang jioing along 2nd floor corridor like the LMKZ gals.
Maybe the closure & relocation of shops contributed to their better business.

batami
12-07-2004, 05:55 PM
confirm LMKZ operating. Now five beds all separated by curtains. same owner; she has let the space next door to new joint. Reason for relocatioon cited a more beds less space (= more $$). Went there at 815pm Only one(auntie) there was one called Nan Nan. Slim, OK face, short denim skirt. Lay down on bed furthest away from door; she came in - had taken her jacket off - nice low cut t shirt - could be promising I think!

here's brief fr:

Looks - if you like aunties - 7/10 (if you don't, don't bother) breasts look 36B
Age - 39
Attitude - friendly, chatty but has no English
Massage - 5/10 - not much variety, hard, but going through the motions
HJ - nothing special
Roaming - defintite NO - despite being persistant kept pushing hand away (short skirt allowed me to stroke and play with her butt but that's all) not allowed up top either
Cost - $36 (45min) + $30 hj (asked for $40)

Being generous: last girl there - shop rushing to close - wanted out by 9.00 - therefore everything rushed. Being realistic; nothing special - would not recommend. However, still some of the old LMKZ back there now.

ahkong
21-07-2004, 02:56 PM
To all Mango fans of LMK:

Mango is back at new LMKZ. Walk pass there today during lunch time. She ask me for massage but i didnt cos with colleague.

ol'coyote
21-07-2004, 03:40 PM
I stop going to Cloud long ago, the girls there are famous to ask you to extend the time n give you that cfm look, but later... hahahaha no special. :mad:

no special ?!?...not possible...
1st visit there...me got a bbbj...
2nd visit there...me only managed a hj...wif some fingering...
3rd visit there...me got fj...foc...
2nd and 3rd visit got the same lady to service me...

ol'coyote
21-07-2004, 03:44 PM
confirm LMKZ operating. Now five beds all separated by curtains. same owner; she has let the space next door to new joint. Reason for relocatioon cited a more beds less space (= more $$). Went there at 815pm Only one(auntie) there was one called Nan Nan. Slim, OK face, short denim skirt. Lay down on bed furthest away from door; she came in - had taken her jacket off - nice low cut t shirt - could be promising I think!

here's brief fr:

Looks - if you like aunties - 7/10 (if you don't, don't bother) breasts look 36B
Age - 39
Attitude - friendly, chatty but has no English
Massage - 5/10 - not much variety, hard, but going through the motions
HJ - nothing special
Roaming - defintite NO - despite being persistant kept pushing hand away (short skirt allowed me to stroke and play with her butt but that's all) not allowed up top either
Cost - $36 (45min) + $30 hj (asked for $40)

Being generous: last girl there - shop rushing to close - wanted out by 9.00 - therefore everything rushed. Being realistic; nothing special - would not recommend. However, still some of the old LMKZ back there now.

ahh...nan nan...she was the 1st LMKZ lady to service me...
she didn't allow u mroe than roaming ?...
hmm...me managed to finger her...
me still remem...she was wearing one of those girdles...very tight...
she even gave me that look to say...see how u get in...
well...me prove to her...no clothing will be a barrier to me...if me want to...
hehe...

ahkong
23-07-2004, 02:48 PM
no special ?!?...not possible...
1st visit there...me got a bbbj...
2nd visit there...me only managed a hj...wif some fingering...
3rd visit there...me got fj...foc...
2nd and 3rd visit got the same lady to service me...

Errr... who is gal who massage for u? Can give a FR on her? Maybe will go there again. :D