PDA

View Full Version : Bros need help

mrpig85
15-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Any1 Noe where got massage shop wif 1 gals onli so when u go in they locked the door 1.cause nw raid till so jialat wan book hotel danger my fav k area and g area nw red warning le.if anybro Noe where pls use pm think posting of area danger olso sry for my humji and Bo liao post

Regaine
15-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Bro if you scare tio caught then don't cheong loh. :p :D

h.5.n1virus
16-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Any1 Noe where got massage shop wif 1 gals onli so when u go in they locked the door 1.cause nw raid till so jialat wan book hotel danger my fav k area and g area nw red warning le.if anybro Noe where pls use pm think posting of area danger olso sry for my humji and Bo liao post

If you looking for 1 girl only shop, try those in shopping centres e.g. KSC or BTSC.
Bro, the more u feel scared, the greater the thrill. Haha.
Enjoy it before u lose it, in due time.
I envy you.

nokia611o
16-04-2010, 01:22 AM
when i go late i ask her lock front door, lock back door, light off, curtain all down.
that thrilling , buy her a "tiger" .
u can look out for those similar, one-woman op shop. at *** ctr, ***flr,
pm me.

mrpig85
16-04-2010, 05:32 AM
Haha thanks for some of the pm bros Bo Bian mah nwdays mata so on dun wan Kanna later so lim kopi wait for family to bring u home

RunNGun
17-04-2010, 04:54 PM

One gal operation shop safe meh? lock the door does not means safe,They wan to raid means nowhere is safe, locked doors can also be taken down swiftly....

Rocksugar
19-04-2010, 12:34 PM
U think Av are so stupid meh?
They can also post here and ask for recommendations, right?
Then Kang Tao sure broken liao! :D

Rocksugar
19-04-2010, 12:36 PM
U think Av are so stupid meh?
They can also post here and ask for recommendations, right?
Then they also will know where got happenings liao! :D

White_Stork
21-04-2010, 03:50 PM
If scared then don't do it. One or many gals isn't going to make a difference.