PDA

View Full Version : Not Able Z.zzz, DIY HJ To Z.zzz

Soon Nail
15-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Sometime really not able to get to sleep (Z..zzz) then have to DIY HJ.
If everyday DIY HJ is it ok?:confused:

nishikado
15-04-2010, 01:30 AM
body can tahan then can lor lol

Max77
15-04-2010, 01:39 AM
too much energy liao, find some hobbies make more friends.

venery
15-04-2010, 08:56 AM
If you enjoy it, why not. Your dick's life shortened by a little only.

melvin244
15-04-2010, 08:39 PM
i only cant get to zzz during morning....
when my dick turn so hard.....

tomvoyeur
15-04-2010, 09:59 PM
If you enjoy it, why not. Your dick's life shortened by a little only.

U kidding me? U just make ur life a little bit better lol. ;)

BonEx
15-04-2010, 11:14 PM
I think alot of people got different views on this...

Personally i have been advised by some massage ladies not to DIY or even recieve HJs and BJs to ejaculate but to ejaculate through sex.

freezetheDB
16-04-2010, 12:55 AM
I think alot of people got different views on this...

Personally i have been advised by some massage ladies not to DIY or even recieve HJs and BJs to ejaculate but to ejaculate through sex.

there is a belief (mostly chinese) that if you ejaculate through handjob or into blowjobs, you kinda lose your yang energy. If you ejaculate through normal intercourse its basically neutral and if the girl cums together with you at the same time, you will be revitalized.

howck001
16-04-2010, 12:55 AM
why HJ lor, since lot of girls waiting for you... out all the bullet in right place.

:) cheers..!

sun814
16-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Haha, i will need to pcc everyday, even if i know i am going to bonk my wife at night, i will do it in the day so that i can perform better and last longer that night. so what's the harm?

Absolute
16-04-2010, 11:39 PM
there is a belief (mostly chinese) that if you ejaculate through handjob or into blowjobs, you kinda lose your yang energy. If you ejaculate through normal intercourse its basically neutral and if the girl cums together with you at the same time, you will be revitalized.

Didn't know that at this age, you guys still believe in the existence of Leprechaun.

These women are trying to earn your $$$$. Imagine every man DIY. Then there is no need to make a living liao.

Max77
17-04-2010, 12:36 AM

most of the time I drop back half dead sleep like a pig...ha ha

if i were to wake up by warm feeling wrapped around my dicky, i might jus propose :p

AaronQ
17-04-2010, 09:11 PM
I sometimes DIY to make myself sleep too. Helps to relieve the pent up energy.

Once per day sounds ok, tho I am not the best person to answer this.