PDA

View Full Version : Girls, do u care abt wat type of underwear ur bf wear?

bochapsing
14-04-2010, 04:28 PM
have a question for all the gal samsters here:

i was just wondering tat most of us guys r crazy abt sexy underwear our gf / oc wear... on the other hand, do u gals care abt wat underwear ur guys wear? and if u do, wat type u prefer ur guy to be wearing?

or r u interested in wat's underneath it...!! :D

any gals here care to share? or any of u guys want to share how ur gal want u to wear an "elephant with a long trunk hanging outside" type of underwear when u making out...??

raykwok79
14-04-2010, 08:17 PM
my gf dun really like boxer or brief. but she luv seeing me in boxer brief. She will always find chance to pinch my butts.

erandom
15-04-2010, 12:04 AM
i like to see his kuku head (1/2 to complete erection) peeking out of the foreskin, and then peering out of his triangle underwear, glistening with pre cum. :o i like boxers too, at certain angles can see a bit, kind of turn on. :D

ah rat
15-04-2010, 10:26 AM
My wife want to buy underwear-elephant with a long trunk hanging outside"
But I said no,I told her waste money :D

bigangry
15-04-2010, 10:46 AM
my oc make me wear this

SGINTIMATES || masturbators, sex toys, adult toys, lingerie, condoms, dildo, dongs, Singapore Malaysia (http://www.sgintimates.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=49&products_id=1139)

mldue
15-04-2010, 04:18 PM
my oc make me wear this

SGINTIMATES || masturbators, sex toys, adult toys, lingerie, condoms, dildo, dongs, Singapore Malaysia (http://www.sgintimates.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=49&products_id=1139)

don't look big enough to contain an erection loosely. if horny thoughts arrives... yikes!

Dickhead
15-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Actually, my OC prefers me not to wear any underwear. First, it's better for my little bro's health being (no tight restriction and keep cool) and second, strip faster and fxxk!

natsuki
17-04-2010, 08:27 AM
I luv guys in boxers! =P

mldue
18-04-2010, 02:02 AM
I luv guys in boxers! =P

silk, cotton or something in between?

natsuki
18-04-2010, 02:19 AM
silk, cotton or something in between?

cotton spongebob ones... actually cotton southpark one oso can... hmmm~ *slurp* i think guys in boxers are sexy wor....

Those satin/silk one damn gou wei lei i think... So i still prefer cotton boxers.. More comfy bah... =D More flexible too...
Imagine taking the dick out from the loose loose boxer den ride on the dick when the guy is having the boxers on...

Then even its me ah, sometimes i do wear guy's boxers too, den i lik it when my partner could slide inside me with me taking off my boxers too... *kinky*

*grinn~~*

mldue
18-04-2010, 03:11 AM
cotton spongebob ones... actually cotton southpark one oso can... hmmm~ *slurp* i think guys in boxers are sexy wor....

Those satin/silk one damn gou wei lei i think... So i still prefer cotton boxers.. More comfy bah... =D More flexible too...
Imagine taking the dick out from the loose loose boxer den ride on the dick when the guy is having the boxers on...

Then even its me ah, sometimes i do wear guy's boxers too, den i lik it when my partner could slide inside me with me taking off my boxers too... *kinky*

*grinn~~*

wah sis, read yr post like that how to sleep without feeling horny :D
anyway i feel that cotton alone is a little just on the soft side. a little tinge of smooth helps the sexy feel.

natsuki
18-04-2010, 04:06 AM
wah sis, read yr post like that how to sleep without feeling horny :D
anyway i feel that cotton alone is a little just on the soft side. a little tinge of smooth helps the sexy feel.

Love the cotton feel~ and love to see the dick to grow frm a sleeping snake to a awaking dragon~ *slurp*

Hahaha, can sleep one... go find lucy and mary first, den can go sleep le lo... =P
Sure sleep soundily one... =)

ohh ya... i say wrongly just now.. should be... i love my partner to slide into me without me taking off anything... =D grab me and thrust me in boxers, my boxers and his boxers...

Oops, guess its the timing of this post... Im in a kinda kinky mood...

Cheers~

cherryblossom
26-04-2010, 05:18 PM
my husband used to wear briefs when we just met and were still dating.. i bought him his first pair of boxers and he has been converted ever since then.. :D

i love it that he walks around with just his boxers.. and when he is sitting on the sofa.. will zao geng abit sometimes.. turns me on big time. heh heh heh..

easier to stroke and feel him harden also.. :p

bochapsing
26-04-2010, 05:35 PM
i used to wear briefs... but changed to wearing boxer short... dun like cotton material, am looking for some smooth material underwear...

tried to wear boxer, but feel uncomfortable without any support and esp when get hardon, it sometime gets into a position tat is quite uncomfortable, and not very nice keep putting hand into my pants to adjust it... :p

but i do wear boxer at home to give my didi some breathing space... :p

stiletto
26-04-2010, 07:42 PM
GAP boxer briefs are my fave!

tomvoyeur
26-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Trust me - an uncle underwear with holes cannot be sexy. Pls choose something comfortable and presentable. ;)

tatata21
26-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Trust me - an uncle underwear with holes cannot be sexy. Pls choose something comfortable and presentable. ;)

wow i am sure that is airy though, lol...

men's underwear dun haf a lot rite, can't expect to wear gstring usually, either brief or boxer.

i got tight boxer but wear brief like 99% of the time, easiest and i find most comfortable. steaming the time still will stretch the sides can see into the groin. lol, but only now then realise boxer is more popular... hmm, shld put a poll ah.

Rickey
16-05-2010, 11:36 PM
wow i am sure that is airy though, lol...

but only now then realise boxer is more popular...

dun understand y boxers are so popular nowadays among men n women. Besides the airiness, looseness n convenience of boxers when having FJ n other sexual activities as mentioned by bros n sis here, dun c how they can look sexy in (.) (.) s of women. Anyway there r now oso boxer briefs :confused: so many types. But i tink briefs which r generally tighter can support the organs better n pronounce the bulge for better sex appeal.

Well as 1 bro mentioned, mayb its good for guys to try to go briefless n boxerless oso as some gals do i.e. w/o underwear which oso comes wif the benefits of boxers. Hav oredi tried it once or twice. Got a good, comfy, sexy feeling down there, checked the external look, it is no different from wearing 1, dats y no gals has given mi the kind of funny look, plus can oso save some money buying underwear haha !.....so tink i can make it SOP

sdh217
17-05-2010, 08:39 AM
i like boxer n brief.... like the freeness of my cock....

tomvoyeur
17-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Something not so loose n not too tight. A delicate balance is needed to preserve your jewels lol. ;)

luvpaper
15-06-2010, 12:46 AM
i agree most of the girls i know like me to wear boxer....still rmb when i started wearing my first boxer given by my ex...feel so gao wei. coz walk that time the ball keep sticking to my inner thighs abit abrasion somemore....but now season liao hehehe

i.....n i must say cotton is nicer...more relaxing for me. she also prefers the feel and stretch it gives... i got those more restricting cloth type...wan to hanky panky in the car the feeling also lose to cotton. not that easy to take out. u know the feeling of a bird stuck in a small cage...no fun...

i think a boxer makes a man more man...i mean for girls is the smaller the sexier...if a guy wear tiny tiny i find it gay. triangle also gives off the feeling of gay. Boxer like the name suggest liao :D

walala
15-06-2010, 01:44 AM
mmm, Here's my 2 cents worth.

Combination of Boxer-Briefs, and sometimes Boxers..

Generally, guys have big thighs. And I prefer wearing slim cut (not those bengish tappered like siao kind) jeans, makes the legs looks longer. But this also means wearing boxers will be more cloth and heat (more tight at the thigh area, jin gang kor when perspire). So when wearing jeans, I prefer Boxer-Briefs. My gf gets damn turned on seeing me in Boxers-Briefs. ( I get mine cheap from Uniqlo!) NOTE: Boxers-Briefs actually help make the butt look more perk, and the groin area larger and fuller.

BUT, when slack wear shorts, I always wear Boxers. Can double air it (shorts loose, boxers loose hahas). Then when my gf catches glimpses of my boxers, she will wanna strip me off my shorts and give me a good BJ with my boxers on. She says "Easy access, good good (:"

So, wear to your comfort!!!!!

hermit1313
15-06-2010, 10:27 AM

"Holy" uncle wif "Holy" underwear... bro u must be something....

T-Rex
15-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Actually, my OC prefers me not to wear any underwear. First, it's better for my little bro's health being (no tight restriction and keep cool) and second, strip faster and fxxk!

Constant rubbing of your didi and your pants will cause friction resulting in the skin of your didi becoming thicker and more rough. Thus you will feel less sensation when having sex. That's what a senior told me.

sissy
24-06-2010, 04:39 PM
i think a boxer makes a man more man...i mean for girls is the smaller the sexier...if a guy wear tiny tiny i find it gay. triangle also gives off the feeling of gay. Boxer like the name suggest liao :D

I think it takes a real man not to wear an underwear. I find it so sexy to see gymfit men in low-cut jeans with half of their butt crack exposed, especially if he has a small compact ass. Sexy!

Rickey
24-06-2010, 05:54 PM
I think it takes a real man not to wear an underwear. I find it so sexy to see gymfit men in low-cut jeans with half of their butt crack exposed, especially if he has a small compact ass. Sexy!

Sis, Nowadays i go w/o underwear quite often. Givs mi a v. sexy feeling but worried tat if the gals come to know tis, they might try to 'rape' mi :eek:...ha..ha !!

sissy
26-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Sis, Nowadays i go w/o underwear quite often. Givs mi a v. sexy feeling but worried tat if the gals come to know tis, they might try to 'rape' mi :eek:...ha..ha !!

Then you should count yourself lucky. Just take it lying down lor. :p:p

sun814
26-06-2010, 04:51 PM
haha, won't your little bros be dangling around like a dingdong bell if u don't wear anything? i can't even wear a boxer for that reason so briefs is my only choose to keep it in place.

uglykitten
26-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Boxers!! My boy doesn't like briefs at all. He wears super loose boxers to sleep and sometimes at night, it gets hard and slides out. :D

turbo_slk200
26-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Bros..

What I can contribute is this....

The sight of a big massive cock threatening to explode out of a pair of briefs or swimming trunks will turn on many girls....

Therefore ... flaunt your assets like the Dua Neh Neh girls !!! Guys also can do it !