PDA

View Full Version : a girl during my sec sch times..

wayne89
14-04-2010, 03:48 AM
hey guys, i'm new to this forum and this is my first post. have been reading up before i joined this forum, really great stories and pictures u guys got in here. just wanted to share my story after reading so many great ones!

i'm just an average joe back in sec sch(i'm 21 this year, that's about 6-7 years ago). i looked quite nerdy back then with a full frame black plastic framed-glasses. thanks to that, i was quite unpopular with guys in my class, especially in sec 3. some of the girls, however, were quite close to me, and i was one of those whom they could confide their sorrows. most of them came to me complaining about their breakup, or crying their hearts out being dumped by the school grass(校草).

there was a particular girl(Daph) from the next class, whom i was particularly close to, as she's pretty, clever, and has the GND look. really cute and i loved talking to her. i'd usually send her home after school, as she stays just across the road(yea i know its bad, so near!). i didn't know she was in a relationship, till one fine day she came crying to me. she told me she almost gave her virginity to that boy, but as she was too nervous, the dick couldn't go in. and he broke up with her cos of this. she was sad, so naturally, being a ladies' guy, i'd comfort her.

Daph: wayne, m i ugly?

me: no la. u're quite pretty mah. its his loss giving u up.

Daph: then why he break up wif me just cos we can't have sex?

me: he don't love u lor.. just want sex only.. wan ur body to enjoy.. not ur heart to love..

Daph: will u do the same to me if we were together?

me: no lah..

she stopped asking and i just hugged her in my arms. that was the 1st time ever that i'm hugging her! of cos my hormones were raging lah.. but i didn't know that's called horny at that time(i'm the ignorant innocent stupid kind of guy then)..

she asked me if i could send her home that day. of cos i would, since its part of my usual routine. but on this day, everything changed the moment we left school...

i'll continue soon, really really tired after 2 rounds with my gf. gonna sleep. goodnight! rep me up if you like my story. thanks!

Eaglet
14-04-2010, 05:28 AM
Promising prelude. Please continue.

HolySh!t
14-04-2010, 10:03 AM
I like your ending. As smexy as me. LOL Anyways post more first so we can get hooked to it :D

impartial
14-04-2010, 10:07 AM
That time you were about 14 or 15, right? So how old was the gal?

thdarren
14-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Please continue to make it hot!

notalk
14-04-2010, 10:15 AM
No bad a build up. Camping for more... :D

yaya123
14-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Good start brother, looking forward to your continuation :)

IMnobody
14-04-2010, 10:59 AM
pls continue asap..

wayne89
15-04-2010, 05:17 AM
thanks for the kind comments guys! appreciate it.

That time you were about 14 or 15, right? So how old was the gal?

Daph was 15 at that time, same age as I was. :)

Continued:

we were walking side by side, slowly towards her block. we were walking on the tarmac at the carpark entrance, as there were no pathways for pedestrians. a loud engine revved into the carpark with resounding echoes, and instinctively i pulled Daph towards me. the car roared past us and she was left stunned and speechless in my arms.

i then guided her to her feet.

me: Daph, u ok? u look very pale.
Daph: i'm ok.. just tired.. and shocked..(with shivers and a tinge of sadness)

me: u sure? anything must tell me ah.. cannot keep to yourself k..
Daph: ok..

at that moment, she was still holding on to my hand, which then followed in an entanglement of our fingers like a couple holding hands.

Daph: wayne, i don't wanna go home yet, can we go to the stone benches under my block instead?
me: anything, i can accompany u.

we proceeded to her block, then to the stone benches at the very end of the block. this end of the HDB block faces a drainage canal, and there's a park connector for cyclists and people who love exercise. there's a pavilion just beyond the block, with a BBQ pit, bookable for events. this section of the HDB block is also quite well known to couples who love spending quiet time alone. very few people actually walk to this end, unless they have a BBQ going on.

this particular day, it was extremely quiet, even the park connector was empty. the whole area was quiet except for the sound of rushing waters in the canal. we sat down on the benches facing each other. she then buried her face into her palms, and from that angle, i could see her black bra underneath the white uniform. her 34B boobs were nicely cupped by the 3/4 cup bra(ladies' man, easy to find out details :p ). she then shifted herself, and brought her knees to her chest. that gave me a perfect angle to see her butt and v.hole! even though there was an underlying layer under the school skirt, it flapped open occasionally thanks to the cooling breeze from the canal. her black sorella panty(the silky kind) was staring right at me.

my hormones were raging, but as a good friend, i couldn't bring myself to do anything to her. i went over and sat beside her and gave her a hug. she reciprocated and hugged back, tightly. i could feel her 34B boobs on my chest. so soft.. and fair.. my head was on her left shoulder, and i could smell her scent.. a very special one, which i still remember till this day.. very sweet scent, very capturing.. her chest-length hair was tied up in a loose ponytail, occasionally swaying to the oncoming breeze. for the second time in my life, i'm hugging someone whom i actually liked..(i'd hugged other girls before, but it was just to console them..)

me: its ok.. cry all u wan.. (hugging her tightly and stroking her back, occasionally touching her bra buckle, very tempted to unhook it..)
Daph: why r u so nice to me.. i'm a bad girl.. i'm not even fit to be ur friend.. i did so many naughty things..

me: its ok.. we're humans n we make mistakes..
Daph: really? will u forgive me and continue being my good friend?

me: yes.. i'll always be around u.. no matter what happens.. u can always rely on me.. :)
Daph: thanks..

me: can i ask why did u think of doing with him in the 1st place?
Daph: he said to show him that i love him, i have to have sex with him..

me: aiyo.. how can he do this..
Daph: wayne.. i know u're a good guy.. but.. don't be so nice to me.. i don't deserve...

at this moment, i turned her face towards me and planted a kiss on her lips. Daph struggled for a while, then relented and returned the kiss.

Daph: why u kiss me..
me: i don't want to hear anything about not deserving or what. i like u. so don't say u don't deserve it. u deserve everything from me.

she looked at me with her watery eyes, then inched closer to me and shut her eyes. i shut my eyes and moved towards her. our lips touched, and i felt her tongue at the tip of my lips. that felt good...

hazrul
15-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Please carry on, nice.

die1900
15-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Tks, waiting to tell us for more pse.

ahpatt
15-04-2010, 02:16 PM
camping for more..:D

bigmannow
15-04-2010, 03:14 PM
wait for me i camp here also sia

CumUser
15-04-2010, 04:58 PM
nice story :)

camping here

HolySh!t
15-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Nice encounter.:D

Thug Sing
15-04-2010, 11:04 PM
setting camp fire here

wayne89
17-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Daph: why u kiss me..
me: i don't want to hear anything about not deserving or what. i like u. so don't say u don't deserve it. u deserve everything from me.

she looked at me with her watery eyes, then inched closer to me and shut her eyes. i shut my eyes and moved towards her. our lips touched, and i felt her tongue at the tip of my lips. that felt good...

__________________________________________________ _______________

as we were kissing, our hands started autoroaming. Daph's 34B-24-35 body is considered 1 of the hottest then, considered almost an hourglass. and it never ceases to thrill. i was so very tempted to touch her, grab her boobs and slip my fingers into her pussy, but i had to take things 1 step at a time. i can't afford rushing things and then messing up this great chance to fuck the girl i had liked for so long.

her hands roamed about my upper body, going south, and finally to my lil brother. it was already rock hard and almost exploding, but she just had to tease it further. i got a big shock when she did this, as i hadn't expected it to be so fast. i broke away from the kiss, but couldn't take it and just continued with it.

i touched her soft boobs through the uniform and bra, then slipped my other hand under her skirt and was rubbing on her pussy through the panty.
i have a huge fetish over these silky kind of panty, so i got super turned on. she was moaning lightly as i rubbed on her pussy. we broke from the kiss, and were enjoying each other's caressing. i went on to nibble on her earlobes and neck, making her moan even louder in the process. my hand went to her back and attempted to unhook the bra(didn't really manage to, my 1st time unhooking!), but i only got 1 of the hooks out. she gave me a smile and unhooked the other. as it was strapless, it just slipped to her flat tummy. unbuttoned the 2nd button, which gave me full access to her 34B boobs. the skin was so smooth, tender, and those breasts were just tempting me more and more.

i pulled the uniform opening to her left breast, and sucked hard. twirling her nipple with my tongue, i could hear her moaning and feel her shivering.

Daph: ahh.... yes.... dun stop.. i wan more.. i'm cuming..!!!

my other hand was still rubbing outside her pussy, and i could feel the wet patch on her panty growing larger and larger. i couldn't resist her wet pussy anymore, and i pulled it aside, allowing my fingers to penetrate. i found her G-spot and massaged it while still sucking her nipple.

Daph: continue....!! pls..! feels so good!! i'm cuming again!! i wan ur dick soon!!

just a while more, and she burst a huge load of juice and almost screaming in enjoyment.

she pushed me off, unzipped me and pulled out my lil brother. almost immediately, i felt her warm mouth covering 70% of my dick. she was sucking me off real hard. as she was working like a pro, i couldn't help moaning. (i've had blowjobs done for me before this, but none was as good as her)

me: ohh yes..! u're so good..! have u done for other guys before?
Daph: only my ex.. and he always complains that my teeth hurt his dick..

me: ohh.. great.. just feeling so good.. nah.. its him who's too picky.. duno how to enjoy good stuff..
Daph: thanks.. u work good too.. and your dick is so big.. i can't fit it all into my mouth.. (not that long really, about 6")

her head was bobbing up and down on my lil brother. i never felt her teeth grind me, even though her ex said so. enjoyed thoroughly, and now its time for the next step after sucking, teasing and blowing...

swell
17-04-2010, 01:24 PM
What's the next step?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-04-2010, 04:42 PM
In the middle of a public park :eek:

Nowdays youngster really 厉害厉害 :D