PDA

View Full Version : my story since secondary school

chengzc
13-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Hi to all Bros and Sis in sammyboy,

have been reading all your stories for about a year now, and felt that it is finally time to contribute back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to share about my story ever since secondary school. Of cause, this story is true, but a little exaggerated by me... (have to fulfill some of my fantasies la). Hope you all like it. ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I want you to go back to XXXX school ". KNN hear that from my mum totally sian half. I've just gotten back my PSLE results. 6 years of all boys education in pri school finally end. Looking forward to some hot chicks in secondary school!! But my mum have to pour cold water and ask me to go to xxxxx school, which is an all boys school. What to do, that time young, L L have to listen to parents.

Yet, this decision became one of the best decision my parents made for me in my life.

INTRODUCTION TO DIY

Its damn funny that i learnt what is DIY from a person that i do not even know at all. That day was a outing to collect old newspaper from Kallang. This school outing was with yyyyy school (all girls school). I shall skip the boring part about moving newspaper up and down.

After work, manage to know this cute sec 3 girl called C. ( i was sec 1 btw). Though i am younger, as gentleman, i still offered to sent her home.

While changing train at city hall MRT, me and C met this old indian man, talking to himself. He sat beside us when we boarded. Opp us, we saw a couple. The guy has a bag covering his little bro, and the girl had her hand under the bag.

The indian man suddenly talk to us.

IM " Eh ah boy and girl, you know what they doing? The girl there rubbing the boy kkj. rub already then water will "piew piew" come up."

IM shout to couple :

EH! Dare to do then don't cover leh! I know you rubbing his KKJ!

embarrassed, the couple quickly alighted.

Soon, it was our stop at XXXX. We alighted too and we walked to C house.

The walk was quiet as both of us was quite embarrassed and awkward to talk.

Soon we reached C house.

C finally broke e deadlock by asking,

EH K, you want to come in?

iwannatry
13-04-2010, 11:55 PM
hmm. can look forward to this. (:

iceheart
14-04-2010, 12:38 AM
oh so what happen next. hahah

Sona68
14-04-2010, 12:45 AM
waiting for next installment , thanks

raykwok79
14-04-2010, 01:48 AM
I wan to knw too..... so she pcc for u? or u screw her?

chengzc
14-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Cont...

Me " I.. Er.... "
c " don't worry... No one at home. My parents won't b back so early."
so I went in, called my mum say cip extended.

The house was damn big and cozy.. C brought me to e living room and I sat on e sofa.

C "I go change first.. You wait for me here."

while c change, I looked around and saw many photos of her family. C was e only child and she got a damn hot mum!! From e photo, I was shocked to see that c has a damn good figure with big boobs.. I was damn surprise. Mayb because c wore a large over sized t shirt and shorts today.

I was engrosed looking at the photos ( dunno to look at c or her mum)

C " what you looking at?!"

I jumped and immediately turn around..

Instant nose bleed!!!!!

C was wearing a white t shirt with red sports bra, clearly showing as e white tshirt v old Liao. And a matching red panties without shorts!!

I guess any bro who saw this will just open mouth bigbig and stare... So did I.

C " eh you tikopek! What you looking at"
me " stutters.. Eh eh.. C, you v pretty"
c " giggles.... K la here v hot, come into my room I on aircon"

lsb258
14-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Cont......C " eh you tikopek! What you looking at"
me " stutters.. Eh eh.. C, you v pretty"
c " giggles.... K la here v hot, come into my room I on aircon"

hoseh laio inside aircon room got action boh? waiting for your next update :eek:

venery
14-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Thanks for sharing. Next instalment, please.

xiaoyuer_1988
14-04-2010, 05:58 PM
very nice bro e story!!!

relic88
14-04-2010, 08:27 PM
nice story. camping here for more...

grandmaester
14-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Woo hoo. My didi just stand. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-04-2010, 10:55 PM
WoW...now also got Sec 1 with Sec 3 stories liao :rolleyes:

Uncle ..me last time sec 1 also cannot rem know how to "steam" or be gentleman like you leh....2 decades past so fast :D

Nowdays kids does mature fast hor :p

chengzc
14-04-2010, 11:26 PM
cont..

When we went into the room, C immediately jumped on the bed.

C " Eh K, you want to lie down with me anot."

me " dun want la. (Act gentlemen) " eh you wear more clothes can?"

C " what la! Usually i just wear panties walk around my house! today you come i wear 2 more layers alr okay!"

WAAAA! Hear already COCK STAND!!

C ; Why leh? You little boy no girl friend meh? never see naked before?"

me : No, i dun have girlfriend"

C: wa, that means you virgin la!"

me: Ya lo! We in seconday school only. somemore i sec 1 only leh.

c : You dun bluff la. everyone i know got bf / gf.

me : So c, you got bf la.

c : Broke up last month, that bastard. Two time me. I went to his house to surprise him. As i got the key, i went in to his room then saw him fucking my good friend. So we broke lo."

me " sorry, shouldnt have asked."

c " aiyah never mind la. i dun like him anyway, would have dumped him too. EH You quickly come sit beside me leh, stand there for what."

I slowed walked to the bed, cant help staring at the red panties. C's shirt had already rolled up alittle, exposing her flat tummy. I cant help staring at C, with her hot long legs slightly open up, and a little wet line at the panties.

I sat down, after awhile, asked C,

me : eh c, i ask you a thing you dun laugh at me ar. Just now the crazy indian man on the train say is real or not?

c : hahaha, you never DIY before?

me : What is DIY?

C: OMG you really so innocent?

me : Never.

C : But i see your xiao didi stand up le woh. Quick let me see!

Before i could respond or do anything, C has already reached over and pull down my shorts, exposing my hard hairless dick.

C wrapped her smooth hands around my hard dick and began slowly pumping, though i protested that we shouldnt do this. But C didnt take no for an answer.

It felt good.. i stopped protesting and started to close my eyes to enjoy the hj that C was giving me.

C " k, you never touch girl before rite?"

before i could answer, C took my hand and place it at her pussy.

I began slowly rubbing her pussy up and down on the red panties. As i was inexperienced, C positioned my hands at her clit and told me to rub in circles.

C was rubbing my hard dick and i was rubbing her clit, both of us moaning away. I decided to be bold and put my hands into C's panties.

C had a hairless pussy. I start to rub C's clit and found that the pussy was really wet.

me : C, why i rub your clit then you pee one? eee so wet.

c : dear, thats not pee, thats my love juice. Rub qucikly.. ah, ah ah...

C Suddenly turned around and kissed me. Strangely, i just knew what to do and frenched kissed her back . ( I mean, who doesnt know how to french? its always on tv)

C pumped my hard dick even harder. Suddenly, i felt my balls contracting and dick expanding.

Then just like the indian man said, lots of white substance cam "PIEW PIEW" out of my little bro. and some flew on to C's hair, C's shirt and C's face.

me : oh oh.. C... i never felt like this before. it feels so good.

I collapsed on the bed tired.

C turned over and came on top of me..

C : Its not over yet.. ( CFM Face)

JoySeeker
14-04-2010, 11:29 PM
dun keep us waiting, pls hurry back with more chapter:D

bigmannow
15-04-2010, 12:49 AM
wowow.. immediately camping here wif firearms and rifle :)

impartial
15-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Very arousing. Please continue.

Sensory Sniper
15-04-2010, 11:34 AM
U're a sharp-shooter...straight to the point. No build up and all...:)

chengzc
15-04-2010, 08:07 PM
U're a sharp-shooter...straight to the point. No build up and all...:)

Hi Bro sniper,

i tot i was damn long winded alr!! haha

chengzc
15-04-2010, 08:34 PM
knnbccb..

C was sitting on me, with the cfm me look and messy hair.. who can resist...

C pushed my face to the middle of her boobs, without her sports bra and her white t shirt, i will be at her boobs alr. Nonetheless, C's boobs was soft and comfortable. ( I oot to know later that it was bigger then B cup but smaller then C cup.) Is there a B+ cup??

With my face sandwiched btw C's twin peaks, my hand was furiously rubbing C's clit inside her panties. C's pussy juices was flowing out like nobodys business. At that moment of time, though my little bro was painful ( I dunno if bros remb the first time you all pcc. After that do u feel pain? i certainly did). Though little bro was painful, he still managed to become hard again. C sense that little bro was hard again.

C sat up, and took of her white t shirt and red sports bra in a swift motion, leaving her only in her red panties. C's beautiful boobs pop out of their "home" and came into my full view.

My mouth open big big.. i have never ever seen anything so beautiful before. I couldnt help notice the two "rasins" on C's boobs. they are clench so tightly in to a little hard knot, like telling me to come and suck them.

I rubbed C's pussy more furiously. C gave loud moans of pleasure. She seems like wanting to tell the whole block that she is enjoying herself right now.

C suddenly grab my head and push towards her boobs.. I could hear a faint " suck them" admist the moaning that C was giving.

How could i wait? i took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked her boobs like no tomorrow. My head was like totally glued to her chest. I used my tounge to flick C's nippples up and down , sending waves of pleasure to C.

Suddenly, C began to tremble and vibrate uncontrollably..
" OH OH OH.. K!! Rub me faster.. faster.. ohh ohh ohh.. im cummming.. im cumming AHHHAHHHAAHHH."

loads and loads and loads of love juices flooded out of C's pussy on to my hands. Even after C stopped cumming, she continued to vibrate and laid on top of me.

After awhile, C regained herself. With a wide grin on her face, C said " Thanks K, i haven felt like this for a long time. Thanks dear."
With that, C gave me a passionate long kiss. And we Kissed like two long lost lovers who have not met for 100 years.

We broke the kiss after what seemed like 10 years.

C pointed to my hard dick and said " looks like someone haven't got enough."

chengzc
15-04-2010, 08:37 PM
anyway,

sorry for the stupid questions..

can any bro enlighten me how to get power to up people? Thanks..

sorry for the noob questions

chengzc
15-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Nowdays kids does mature fast hor :p

Hi Bro Geminizzzz,

Totally agree with you man. Saw e news saying p5 guy made p6 girl pregnant!

1 decade pass and kids mature even faster!!!

Anyway,

came across this massage video.

http://www.jizzhut.com/vides/mia-soapy-massage-handjob-171320.html

make me cock steam!!

chengzc
15-04-2010, 08:43 PM
ah shit.. the link doesn work..

bros can you just copy and paste this?

Mia Soapy Massage Handjob (http://www.jizzhut.com/videos/mia-soapy-massage-handjob-171320.html)

Thanks!

Menthol2222
15-04-2010, 10:40 PM
good one, do cont bro. :)

eeemen
16-04-2010, 01:09 AM
thks! camping here for more :D