PDA

View Full Version : My Sex Slaves

secretthing
13-04-2010, 09:52 PM
I was unfortunate to loose both my parents in my early teens, but was lucky to inherit a big fortune. Due to constant pestering for loans from relatives, I moved from Kerala to Chennai and enrolled for my C.A. Internship.

One Saturday morning, as I had given my car for servicing and it being a holiday, I took a local bus to Mahabalipuram. On reaching there, I spent some time in the restaurants, had a couple of beers, strolled on the beach and then took a local bus back home. It was terribly crowded in the bus, and I was pressed tightly against a woman. She was buxom and stocky and appeared to be slightly better than from labour class. Her back was facing towards me with her firm round buttocks pressed tightly against my thighs.

I couldn’t see below my chest level because the bus was tightly packed. I turned so that my gradually hardening penis was pressing against one of her rounded buttocks. I was scared as her husband was standing in front of her and she was talking in an angry tone to him. Suddenly I got a shock when she put her left hand behind her back and caught my cock and pressed it. I tried very hard to keep an expressionless face. She kept on kneading my rock hard cock which had risen to gigantic proportions, but was trapped inside my undies and jeans. I realised that she was really hot and horny.

Her hubby was a thin and scrawny man much older than her and it was apparent that they were not on good terms by the tone of the conversation between them. As the bus moved, the crowd became thinner and she still stood very close to me which was quite embarrassing for me as well as to her hubby. I eased my shirt out of my jeans to cover the tent in my crotch. As my apartment was on the outskirts of the city, I got off at my bus stop. To my disbelief she also got down with me, and her hubby hurriedly followed her. At the deserted bus stop they again started quarrelling with each other and I felt sorry for the guy.

I asked them what their problem was and she told me that she was 28 years in age and even after 4 years of marriage her husband was unable to give her a baby. She also told me that he didn’t have a proper job thus they were staying with his brother who grabbed at her private parts whenever he had the chance, and she was made to work like a slave, by the brother’s wife. The hubby looked down in silent agreement, but protested saying that that she was behaving like a slut and was fooling around with the guys in the neighbourhood.

By now I was getting hard again. She was a real sexy piece, all ass and boobs, short dark and stocky. Good fucking material. I told them that I may be able to solve all their problems and asked them to accompany me to my apartment. It was a three bedroom place with separate entrance for servant’s room. We bought some bhiriyani on the way as it was 8pm. On reaching home, I sat down with them at the dining table and explained to them the rules. They were to stay in my servant’s room. She should work as the cook and housekeeper, and I would get him a job as a peon in my office. They both would get salaries and on top of that the food and accommodation was free. In return they would obey any and every of my commands including sexual ones which involve wearing whatever clothes I decide they should and behave in the way I want them to. She was not allowed to flirt with anyone and if the rules were broken, either or both would be kicked out of the house.

They could not believe their luck and readily agreed. For a start I told them to undress me and give me an oil massage and a bath. We went to my personal gym and the husband removed my shoes and socks and the wife removed my jeans which was very difficult as it was tight. I pulled off my shirt, and stood nude in front of them. My huge cock was swinging like a pendulum from side to side. I told them not to touch it, and ordered them to undress. My eyes nearly popped out as she removed her off white saree, stained and sweaty blouse, dirty petticoat, and smelly bra. Her panty was stained and huge covering her pronounced pubes and huge ass. As it was pulled down, there was the smell of sweat and pussy juice mixed together reminding me of ripe jackfruit in Kerala.

The man, whose name was Ramesh was trembling in his underwear too scared to remove. Geetha, the wife scolded him and pulled his undies down exposing half erect medium sized cock, which I was least interested in. I laid on my stomach on the massage table and they poured the scented oil which I have given them and started massaging me. She concentrated on my buttocks, kneading both butts like dough with her strong fingers. Her fingers strayed to my butt crack and lingered on my anal opening, occasionally probing it. He was concentrating on my feet, massaging it lovingly. I was in seventh heaven in my own home with two willing servants giving me thrill of my life.

She then poured oil on her ample breasts and started sliding them all along my back; it was so sexy. I started to moan like a baby. She slid her tits on my butt crack, and my cock was starting to hurt with the enormity of my hard on so I turned over on my back. She brought her tits to my face, and started massaging my face with her huge breasts. I asked him to massage my balls and my cock. Later she moved down to my cock engulfed it in her mouth and started to suck the swollen knob. She pushed his head down between my ass cheeks urging him to lick my ass ring. I clutched her huge ass with my hand and with one finger pressed against her ass ring parting it slightly. The sensations were getting too much for me; I removed my finger out of her ass. I inserted two fingers into her soaking hairy pussy and started to stroke her inch long clit with my thumb. She squirmed and squealed with delight.

Later we moved to the bathroom. I pushed her against the wall, lifted her leg and bent my knees and I ordered Ramesh to take hold my cock and guided it into her hot and wet pussy. She moaned and groaned while rolling her head from side to side in uncontrollable pleasure as I fucked her non stop for over 20 minutes with long and hard strokes. Ramesh was standing in a corner watching us fucking while masturbating. After much sweating and panting we exploded almost simultaneously and collapsed in each others arms. Later they washed me like a baby in warm water, towelled me and led me to the bed. I lent them some clothes which they wore after having a bath themselves. I ordered them to sleep on the carpet near my bed so that I could call them any time if I had a hard on at nights. This was really living like a King.

Please give me your comments. There will be a second part of this story coming soon.

Astroboy77
14-04-2010, 09:59 AM
ok i give u my comment................... it's sound like a copy version.... and u are asking for senior bros here to give them a chance to zap u loh..... :D

Ah_Hai
14-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Sorry, but i can,t continue reading. I wonder what kind of guy in their right frame of mind will ask another guy to strip and massage him??:confused::confused::confused:

sexualfantasi
14-04-2010, 11:43 AM
i also wonder how to zap ... hahaha

kiddocoo
14-04-2010, 01:14 PM
he got zap to -1 liao....