PDA

View Full Version : Advice for a newbie?

iwannatry
13-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Hey guys! I just joined this forum as a totally new member to this realm. I;m wondering if any of you has any advice for me on how to go about looking for girls? I don't really understand the material. Thanks! :D

I'm 20yo and have totally no experience in this field.

picador
13-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Look into FL dome

naturegreen
13-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Hey guys! I just joined this forum as a totally new member to this realm. I;m wondering if any of you has any advice for me on how to go about looking for girls? I don't really understand the material. Thanks! :D

I'm 20yo and have totally no experience in this field.

Since you are new to this forum, my advice will be: do read up here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/) first

lifeduo
13-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Take $$$$
Flag a cab.
Tell the taxi uncle: Uncle, Geylang Lorong 8..
Walk into one of the house.
Tell the OKT uncle: Boss, I want no. XXX...

the rest will just flow.. no need to teach liao.. :D

come back. Do try to write a FR.. & post in The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/)

As simple as that.

raykwok79
13-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Look for gals? u refer to prostitute or free fuck gal? u still virgin ar?

u must tell us then we can advise u.

stephan
13-04-2010, 11:16 PM
asking question at wrong place in sbf, maybe u should start learning from zapping first then slowly u know where n how to find gal... I start to zap u first...

iwannatry
13-04-2010, 11:20 PM
sorry ah. what is zapping? &i'll go read the links now. &ray yes im virgin. idk what i want also. just curious at my age.

VanGogh
14-04-2010, 01:20 AM
asking question at wrong place in sbf, maybe u should start learning from zapping first then slowly u know where n how to find gal... I start to zap u first...

Bro, your zap very powderful... TS left with 10 pts.. .. :o

stephan
14-04-2010, 07:57 AM
sorry ah. what is zapping? &i'll go read the links now. &ray yes im virgin. idk what i want also. just curious at my age.

If everyone like u, simply flooded the thread, how messy in SBF? Zapping is minus your reputation points.

For example, you come in Adults Sex Discussions, but you got to spend time searching up and down to those thread which related to adults sex issue, page by page, thread by thread....