PDA

View Full Version : Make your fantasies come true

wahhero
13-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Have you ever fantasize about doing something with a chio girl you saw on the street? Like If you see a girls butt crack, would you dream of having your hand there? Well, my fantasy is the bonk a model like girl unconscious, putting my dick across her face and then shaft it in to her half opened mouth.... Then she will wake up not knowing anything except some stickiness inthe mouth. Any bros out there to share your fantasies? It may come true as I know there are plenty out there doing play acting. Cheers

iwannatry
13-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Yeah i have the same fantasy as you. Haha! But mainly i have school uniform fetish lah.

Bangster
13-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Cheers.

Tomorrow I going IMH check up, Court order...
wanna come along?

picador
13-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I have many fantasies but not one involving an unconscious girl.

unsung80
13-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Your fantasies will come true when you in jail, putting your d**K in your cell mate. :eek:

Savanna
13-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Your fantasies will come true when you in jail, putting your d**K in your cell mate. :eek:

Remember never to drop the Soap during Shower time!!! :D:D:D

bonkster
13-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Don't dare to put my dick into the mouth of an unconscious girl.

In case she has a nightmare and clench her teeth as a reflex. :p

But if it's a role play and she pretends to be unconscious like in Jap AV...guess it should be quite kinky. :D

tatata21
13-04-2010, 11:50 PM
if you are pro.. u'll masturbate and run to her when you are about to cum, and spray ur load all over.

run into your supporting member's car and vroom away. censore ur carplate too.

:)

VanGogh
14-04-2010, 01:24 AM
Your thread title is "make your fantasies come true".... how to make ??

can make for me ?? my fantasy is to see my Jack Russell Terrier screw my CB neighbour Puteh's (Bird) ass.... dog screw bird... can make ??? :confused:

1985derrick1985
14-04-2010, 03:30 AM
I would prefer to do what the Japanese do (Sharking).

Do when they are wide awake and come on their faces!
Wouldd really love to pull down whenever i see pretty girls in tube but this is Singapore! OMG:rolleyes::rolleyes:

handcell
14-04-2010, 05:46 AM
Don't dare to put my dick into the mouth of an unconscious girl.

In case she has a nightmare and clench her teeth as a reflex. :p

But if it's a role play and she pretends to be unconscious like in Jap AV...guess it should be quite kinky. :D
bonking an unconscious girl is like bonking a dead fish to me lor.... no sound effect no shiok liaoz...

(-_-)
13-05-2010, 03:25 PM
It is ok to fantasize, just dun commit crime.