PDA

View Full Version : Teaching An Older Woman (Story)

Dun_Waste_Time
13-04-2010, 12:15 PM
My personal Contribution. However i must warn, as this is a True Story, the story might be longer than most expected. This girl eventually became my 2nd GF. So action might not be so soon as you expected....

Chapter 1

This is a true experience that i have encountered about 8 Years ago. I was sort of invited to give lessons on "Basic Computer Literacy". Actually the opportunity came about when one of my friends who work in a community centre is organizing this so call class. And being a Comp Science Graduate, he think of me and gave me a call. All i have to do is to spend about 2-3 Hours a week, teaching people about basic Computer Literacy.

I thought to myself, since i have nothing to do, (not dating and i seldom go out for drinks at night) why not. So i agreed to help him. Every Thursday Night, from 7 - 930 was the schedule, and i will start the following week.

Time seems to fly, Thursday is fast approaching, and i haven't prepared my materials. I'm teaching the uses of Microsoft Word. I decided to teach them on how to create Resumes, Letters, card making (aka Birthday Cards) on the first lessons.

Ok let's face it, even 8 years ago, computer was already widely available to most people. Almost all younger generations have experience Internet. So i'm not expecting a class full of SYTs.

I reach the community centre early, thinking that i should set a good example on the first day. Then the moment of truth, my first day as a "Teacher". I step into the class and sure enough, most of the people in the class is either Uncles or Housewives. Then when i'm about to start introducing myself, this lady came in.

She's about 1.62, B Cup, not the super slim type, but not huge. Just a little Ba Ba Type. She's definitely older than me, i would say she around 30+. The feature that caught my attention were her eyes, and a long flowing hair. Let's call her Melissa.

Class begins and i starting my First Lesson, with Melissa Siting right in the first row, because since she's the last person to come in, (Singaporeans like to sit as behind as possible, dun know why??)

To be Continue .... (Please do be patient, next Chapter, i will make a move to ask her out.)

Astroboy77
13-04-2010, 02:33 PM
ok.. first camper here.... (setting up tent, fire...) :D

wildsoulx
13-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Second camper reporting!!! =]

Bangster
13-04-2010, 06:01 PM
not bad.....teaching in CCs also got such lobangs....must try also...I'm good at talking cock...any classes for that?

heehee

TS, did you teach her how to EXCEL in bed, say the right WORDs, and perhaps let your POWERPOINT ACCESS her INBOX?

picador
13-04-2010, 06:16 PM
A wonderful start. Please carry on.

pucca22346
13-04-2010, 07:02 PM
TS, did you teach her how to EXCEL in bed, say the right WORDs, and perhaps let your POWERPOINT ACCESS her INBOX?

rofl. nice one!

iwannatry
13-04-2010, 09:48 PM
i wonder how things would go if i say wanna provide tuition for sec4 and girls only. lol.

Enzstar
13-04-2010, 09:53 PM
I have now bookmarked this thread.

pizzaboy
13-04-2010, 11:17 PM
yum yum yet another new thread worth waitin for...

Skyie
13-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Hi bro, Well done & keep on typing. Be waiting

Dun_Waste_Time
14-04-2010, 12:29 AM
Thanks for the support, but pardon my English.

Chapter 2

My first day as a teacher. I was giving a PowerPoint presentation about the introduction about MS word, what are its capabilities. Since it's PowerPoint, I moved myself to the back of the class. I'm kinda keen on women with long flowing hair. Not only Melissa hair was long, it was straight. Seems like she just went for rebonding or treatment. She was wearing black dress with knee long skirt. She was having this dark blue cardigan over her too. So, my first impression is that, quite formal, not skimpy, most definately not the kind of woman who goes out for late nights.
Actually I don't remember names well, so o haf every student write out their name on a piece of paper and fold it, so that it would sit nicely on the desk. This way I'm able to ask questions and pick people to answer(Singaporeans very shy).
Since I have about close to 20 paricipants, I can easily manage the class. I'm able to spend at least 3 to 5 mins per student individually. I walk round the class and attend to anyone in need, then I walk behind Melissa. The task is to create a resume, so when I walk behind her, she was typing everything about herself. I thought to myself, perfect, all I have to do is to make her save a copy, and I will get to know more. Also I glance at her hands, no ring :). I knew, my chances of asking her out increase. But being a model teacher, i don't think it's appropriate to ask her out on our first lesson, what would she have thought of me?
I appoach her from behind,
Me: "Hi, do you need any help?"
Melissa: "Hi, I'm ok, thanks"
Dumb ass me, that was my first conversation with her and it ended within 5 seconds. Throughout the lesson, I would look at her from far, I just can't help but keep focusing on her. Her sitting posture was good, her back is straight, knees clamped tightly together. Time seems to fly, soon it was almost the end of the lesson.
I pass around the class, a floppy diskette, and told the class to Dave their work into the diskette.(yes, floppy diskette). Soon after, I dismissed the class. I'm just feeling a little excited to get home and read what's in that resume of hers.

To be continue....

Dun_Waste_Time
14-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Chapter 3

FYI: To protect her identity, i have change her name to Melissa... and myself Dave

Feeling a bit excited, i went home to look at what she has written in her resume. I just have the urge to find out everything about her. There in her resume, she's working as a Kindergarden Teacher, or Pre-School Teacher, Qualification: A Levels, Marital Status: Single. In my mind, getting a bit excited, cause she must be the caring and patient type. Best part, Religion: Roman Catholic :) For all those people out there, not christian, Roman Catholic is sort of like a strict christian, means no sex before marriage aka Virgin!!.

On her Resume, ... There is also her HP no. However i was contemplating whether to msg her that night. In the end i gave up the idea, as it might appear that i'm too desperate, and it was already 1030++ probably she's asleep already. However, she was all that i could think of that night. I really like women with long flowing hair, and her eyes were so seductive kind. No need to concentrate or much effort also can electrocute you type. But it's not the slutty type, more like the "Come Pity Me" Type.

Next Day, being a Friday, i had nothing on that night. Thinking to myself, haiz, no GF no activities during weekend again. Not even someone to go out for movie with. Suddenly, i thought of Melissa, I have save her HP No. In my mind, i was just thinking, should i msg her? If i don't, means lonely weekend again. I couldn't think more, that Friday Afternoon, i made my first move.

Me: "Hi Melissa, Dave here, the Lecturer from Last Night's Class"
Melissa (After 5 Agonizing Mins): "Hi Dave :)"

Smiley Face, i thought to myself, phew, she's not into the idea of me as a pervert. Actually, during the class, i crack up a couple of jokes, to liven up the classroom, so i think she thought that i'm a friendly kinda guy.

Me: "Hi, How's your day at the Kindergarden?" <-- What kind of stupid Shit Question is this, thinking back now, what was i doing? Guess the Little Bro Head took over Mine....
Melissa: "Fine, How's your day at work?"
Me(Happy that she ask about me, means she might be interested: "Mine is not too good, stressful environment, getting bald 8{."
Melissa: "Hahahaha, No you are not...Anyway don't worry, it's Friday, you can relax for a couple of days."
Me: "Hey Melissa, i got a Question to ask you"
Melissa: "Yes?"
Me(With Little Brother Completely taken over): "Are you free tonight? you want to come out for Coffee?"
Melissa(After another 10 Agonizing mins): "Em, i don't think so, i've an appointment tonight."
Me(Almost Heartbroken): "However tomorrow evening?"
Melissa(Again she made me waited): "Ok, i'm fine tomorrow"
Me(Excited again): "Ok, i will update you again tomorrow on the time. Say Melissa, you want to catch a Movie too? I got a pair of movie passes for (I forgot what crap show is it, i remember it's some arty arty movie, not R21 kind. It's those full of dialogs no action one), interested?"
Melissa: "Em, ok, Evening time also?"
Me(BINGO!!!): "Most probably, i update you tomorrow?"
Melissa: "Ok"
Me: "Ok, enjoy your day, Bye :)"

Happiness filled my mind, not because of the Sex, but it's the feeling of falling in Love again...!

To Be Continue...

Spoiler below..

Yes confirm Virgin, cause she told me later on when we started dating..
Yes after we broke up, she's still Virgin, cause "Liang Xin cannot go through" Lah. But that doesn't mean that no action ;)

spunk
14-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Fabulous. More. Thanks.

eeemen
14-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Good Stuff! :D, camping here for more , cheers bro .............

lifeduo
14-04-2010, 05:44 PM
nice one.. TS bro :)
wonder what sort of thing you taught her? :p

whatthefuk
14-04-2010, 06:17 PM
camp here first

Bangster
15-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Let me guess....

You took her mouth-virginity, her hands-virginity and her axx? Hopefully the last one you didn't lah....

But it's a very pleasant story so far.

Good work!

bigmannow
15-04-2010, 12:40 AM
camping here liao

toyotavios
16-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Bro, is that all ur story about?

Cashew Nut
16-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Very rare to get a virgin nowadays.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
16-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Let me guess....

You took her mouth-virginity, her hands-virginity and her axx? Hopefully the last one you didn't lah....

But it's a very pleasant story so far.

Good work!

Isn't that all Sex stories in here are like that...:D

bjs...hjs...wet wet holes (must describe until super duper wet)..pink nipples..pinks clits..french like no tmw..then 2nd round in like urmm..5mins later :rolleyes:

Keep it up ts..:p

nishikado
16-04-2010, 11:48 PM
camp here for more haha ;D continue please