PDA

View Full Version : New Gem at TUTA.

topcook1
11-04-2010, 11:21 PM
After few months absent from TUTA scene (Tang Ren jie food court), last night (2300hrs) finally got the best babes from there. The feelings is so great that wanna RTF soon. Below is a short FR on her.

Name: Ah Jiao
Looks 7.5/10 (sharp features)
Origin : Szechaun
Height : 1.65m
Boobs : 33B
BJ : 9/10
FJ 9/10 (various position)
Frenching : yes!!
GFE : 8/10
Damage : RM100(including room)

Wow she was so wet when I finger her and we Frenched like lovers. After the session gave her some tips.Anyway she got anyone friend who looks not bad too. Perhaps can try it out too. Those senior bros who are interested pls PM me as she will be leaving on 26th this month.

bathboy
11-04-2010, 11:38 PM
bro , can pm me the contract nmber , i stay near by tuta

ken088
11-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Where is tatu,can pm me at [email protected],tks bro

laugong
11-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Bro, can pm me the ctc, i want. Thanks

12-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Bro can pm me!!thks a lot!!

sawing
12-04-2010, 01:24 AM
bro mind to share ctc ?

sawing
12-04-2010, 01:38 AM
bro mind to share,pls pm me:D

Swiss
12-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Bro, pls pm ah jiao ctc to me. Thanks

wilcsj
12-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Bro Topcook, pls pm me her no? at [email protected]

6" boy
12-04-2010, 11:15 AM
See, once you post a FR a lot of morons will come and ask for contact. The funny part is some of this people is based in KL, Kuching or even Penang and they don't even know where is the fxxxing place you are talking about.

If you know the place where the TS is refering to, you don't have to ask for contact anymore. Because it is a open concept kopitiam. I donl't understand why our friend Topcook1 can explore himself at this kopitiam but a lot of morons not willing to do the same.

Why ask if you can't even go? Like ken008. he don't even known TUTA but still asking for the contact. Are you MIB trying to raid this place?

I damn pissed off and disappointed when I see nowaday a lot of newbies just want fast contact but never explore themselves.

Pearl
12-04-2010, 12:07 PM
See, once you post a FR a lot of morons will come and ask for contact. The funny part is some of this people is based in KL, Kuching or even Penang and they don't even know where is the fxxxing place you are talking about.

If you know the place where the TS is refering to, you don't have to ask for contact anymore. Because it is a open concept kopitiam. I donl't understand why our friend Topcook1 can explore himself at this kopitiam but a lot of morons not willing to do the same.

Why ask if you can't even go? Like ken008. he don't even known TUTA but still asking for the contact. Are you MIB trying to raid this place?

I damn pissed off and disappointed when I see nowaday a lot of newbies just want fast contact but never explore themselves.

Mai hot mai hot.. I blanja u "liang char"..keke

Actually me also dunno TUTA is..kekeke.. issit Chinatown food court? me banana man.. dunno mandarin

I_bryan
12-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Bro...i staying ard there...can PM me the contact? Thanks

hausiangai
12-04-2010, 03:30 PM
hi bro can pm me the ctc thanks

63licks
12-04-2010, 04:19 PM

Relax brother,
don't get angry easily.:)

bagaimanapun
12-04-2010, 04:23 PM
bro,pls pm me the number!

shiok1968
12-04-2010, 04:38 PM
I damn pissed off and disappointed when I see nowaday a lot of newbies just want fast contact but never explore themselves.Hahaha.....relax lah bro.:)

Me so used to it that I not bothered to even zap them.:rolleyes:

For me, I dun mind newbies asking for contact but try to use the PM button lah. Want to post something as least make it constructive instead of just "Pls PM me contact". As if the threadstarter owe them something.:rolleyes:

6" boy
12-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Thank you to bro 63licks & bro shiok for cooling me down. Just feel dissapointed with the newbies cheonging attitude. Must go to massage to cool my didi down :cool:

topcook1
12-04-2010, 11:01 PM
In my previous posting on Ah ning and xiao hong at TUTA. Gave the numbers to more than 50 guys here and not a single FRs . The funny part is after few months when they had return home still lots of newbies ask for the contacts....Wonder are they from JB or not?

sky7665
13-04-2010, 01:17 AM
pm me pls..
cheers.

6" boy
13-04-2010, 10:24 AM
In my previous posting on Ah ning and xiao hong at TUTA. Gave the numbers to more than 50 guys here and not a single FRs . The funny part is after few months when they had return home still lots of newbies ask for the contacts....Wonder are they from JB or not?

That shows there are a lot of jokers out there just asking ctc for fun.

Maybe they just have the hobby to collect and keep the contact in their phone and after 2 years later only they will call.

topcook1
13-04-2010, 02:03 PM
That shows there are a lot of jokers out there just asking ctc for fun.

Maybe they just have the hobby to collect and keep the contact in their phone and after 2 years later only they will call.

Since they so keen on the gals returned to china next time I will give their china contact nos to them..

alex962
13-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Bro top cook do pm me the details will surely write a good fr after trying thanks a lot

waimen
13-04-2010, 08:28 PM

cool down bro.. if he really wanted to ... , he'll work it out more than usual .. just like our friend Topcook1 here.. cheers!

ahtan1
13-04-2010, 09:53 PM
send me contant brother .thank a lot

titan77
14-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Bro,
can share wif me? I stay near tuta

sfotsy
16-04-2010, 10:51 PM
please let me knw coz i am also from tuta...love to go for a job tonight :P
please PM me...Thanks in advance.

lubangking
16-04-2010, 11:21 PM
hi bro, please PM me now...Need put down fire..

airec02
17-04-2010, 03:34 AM
haha.. they even didnt get the idea where is tuta just asking for ctc like a ... :D

wymini
17-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Please do pass me the contact. Thanks.

lubangking
17-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Please pm her number

taihua338
18-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Salute from Taihua 338,

Thanks Bro Topcock for giving me the contact. I "tak boleh" tahan, cheong to the place within 12 hours upon getting the contact.

(1) Ah Jiao.

Look So So. about 30 years old. nei nei also so so. But, the hole is rather tight ( or maybe mine didi is big enough, hahaha). Skinny, very GFE type, RM 100, really nothing much to expect and complain. Overall feeling is good.

(2) Jiu Mei.

Same house with Ah Jiao. Should be from same kampung. Nei Nei is slight bigger, very playful, about 30 years old too. Short, good to bonk. Damage is RM 100 too.

There should be another girl there. But, most of the time, being take care by a big bro lah.

You guys need to call them prior to confirm the time and location. I suggest to "shuang fei", sure you will song song to Jurong then.

They will back to China soon. So, brother, please fast hand fast leg.

They need our support very much. They do not have much customer. On thing about them is , they are very cin chai, fist time come here, a lot of thing they don't know.

This round, I will not simply provide the contact. For brother who every give me the contact before, let me know. For others, I'm only interested with good minah, viets, PRC FL, etc contact in JB only. PM TO ME. Dont waste my time huh. :)

JeffKL
18-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Thank you to bro 63licks & bro shiok for cooling me down. Just feel dissapointed with the newbies cheonging attitude. Must go to massage to cool my didi down :cool:

Bro, since u retire from pub scene, the "internal heat" very kuat! How about meeting next week to have a beer to cool down?

ahtan1
18-04-2010, 09:30 PM
top brother can you share me the contant ?

stephan
18-04-2010, 11:17 PM
haiz.... no chance to ask for contact since I'm not in JB... maybe next time! :D

yes1234
19-04-2010, 10:49 AM
hi bro can give me the contact ??

yes1234
19-04-2010, 10:52 AM
hihi can pm me contact number???:):)

topcook1
01-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Ah Jiao just returned back and Last night went to rtf her....Senior bros who are keen just pm me her contact.

MarlboroDisco
01-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Bro, recently will go there do some work... If free might relax a while since it is nearby only... Would you mind to share the contact? Thanks in advance...

katana2388
02-06-2010, 09:39 AM
i totally agree....idiots who just wanna waste ppl s time....then when they reall ppl who wanna get contacts cant get ....!

titan77
02-06-2010, 09:45 AM
tried ah jiqo before...
worth of money...

sherwinp57
03-06-2010, 12:32 PM
bro may i hv the no contact pls coz i stay tuta but i dont know wer to find like this kind of lobang those sell dvd one i know lah hihihi thank you

JBWIN
30-06-2010, 03:31 AM
Bro ,pm me the contact no. pls ,Thanks

zololee
30-06-2010, 12:09 PM
bro pls pm me the contact no

topcook1
19-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Ah Jiao has just returned!!!Met her last night and RTF...service still good...Pls Pm for her contacts.

en5877
20-09-2010, 02:37 AM
hi bro~

pm the ctc to me, thx yup~

taihua338
20-09-2010, 07:45 AM
wow,bro topcock, in Malaysia, are you the "manager" for Ah jiao? haha, everytime I look for her, sure he talk about you leh.......

Did she bring any sister this trip?

My Last visit to her was somewhere around August. She introduce one sister for me. But, I did not turn out coz last minute my boss want to meet me in JB.

roughhamster
20-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Thanks for our big brother topcook1 for info as given to me during late night. However, I cannot tahan n call her during early morning......then advance booking for her asap therefore will not taken by others people. Here the description of the following.

Name : ah jiao

Age did not ask
Skin is ok lar , looks like local Chinese coz her colour of the skin is not as fair as others china girl.
Brest is so so not too big and not too small, still very good condition coz when I touch her breast it very firm. Do not know how to descrip .... Nice to see and nice to hold.

Well, my English is not so good here so I hope u all here can understand :P
Ok.... When this morning I call her during early in the morning as afraid if I called her late then I will not the first one to bonk her! So I called her during 8 plus and she requesting me to let her to give me back my call when she is ready.
She called back at 11 plus, and given me her location so I can pick her up. I am very excited to know how is her looks but when I met her my heart was beating very fast.....like when we first met our gf :P indeed her looks is very nice and very slim looking as wearing a white t shirt with a dark spec. Gosh she is so sexy so I feel like to touch her breast already! She is very pleasant person and easy going! Her leg is vey long and I start touching her leg and hold her hand when I am driving. I am driving an auto car so I can one hand driving n one hand itchy touching here and there!!!!
Off course we straight go to the destination.... the room for !!!
I am so surprised that she already have a room provided, as she start touching my body and my leg as trying to make me horny! As I quickly hug and hold her tight as she touching my small brother ..gosh I feel want to take off her everything and shoot her already but have to take a bath coz the room is very hot our body is very sticky! Coz there is no air cond! She is very goood as with quick respond as we took bath together rubbing the body n kissing her tell u I almost wanted to bonk her inside the bathroom luckily I didn't or else will be earth quake!!!!
We quickly back to the room for our fantasy as we quickly had our body dry then lying on the bed as she feel very shy as I have to make a move to hug her then hold her. I had already feel want to xxxx her coz I cannot stand it as I quickly smell her body n lick her body, slowly she responded it by licking my body and given me a blow job as trying to make my brother hard, as when my brother hard I push her on it and!!!!!
We are very hot as I can feel her tightness of her pussy as her pussy is very clean n wet tell u I almost want to paint her pussy!!! Anyway I did not coz The room is hot if it is in hotel tell u I will not let her off so easily.

She is a cheerful and nice girl as will try to do her best to make u feel happy , as she is not proud person so I will recommend for it!

topcook1
20-09-2010, 03:30 PM
wow,bro topcock, in Malaysia, are you the "manager" for Ah jiao? haha, everytime I look for her, sure he talk about you leh.......

Did she bring any sister this trip?

My Last visit to her was somewhere around August. She introduce one sister for me. But, I did not turn out coz last minute my boss want to meet me in JB.

No Lar...Just a customer of hers only....Just keep on asking me to recommend friends to her.

roughhamster
20-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Hi there I wonder how come i did not see the message that i type earlier. I got her number from Brother Topcook1 and immediately i called her this morning. As i picked her up around 11 plus and we went to her house at tun aminah. As she is a very slim lady with a black spec that with her nice calm and easy face. Her breast is so so it is not so big and small. Her smiling face and her good service is a plus point. However, she is not as fair as others China Girl. She do have a sexy looks as her pussy is damm clean and it is very juicy. I almost want to paint her pussy. Anyway Her blowjob is ok and her skill is very good can make u feel high.
As her looks is ok while the most attractive is her eyes and eyebrowns is nice, she is the girl that u will feel like to bring her out wiz u. Anyway I will definately call her again!!

topcook1
20-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Bro roughmaster..u are fast!!!

roughhamster
20-09-2010, 10:36 PM
brother topcook1,

well, thanks. Long time no shooting mar :P

Kaize
23-09-2010, 01:37 AM
After few months absent from TUTA scene (Tang Ren jie food court), last night (2300hrs) finally got the best babes from there. The feelings is so great that wanna RTF soon. Below is a short FR on her.

Wow she was so wet when I finger her and we Frenched like lovers. After the session gave her some tips.Anyway she got anyone friend who looks not bad too. Perhaps can try it out too. Those senior bros who are interested pls PM me as she will be leaving on 26th this month.

Thanks Bro Topcook1,

Immediately try her after getting her no. , the service is excellent, very gfe, even hug me tight after finish the mission....wow man.....this China gal is really different.... Highly RECOMMENDED....

topcook1
23-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Thanks Bro Topcook1,

Immediately try her after getting her no. , the service is excellent, very gfe, even hug me tight after finish the mission....wow man.....this China gal is really different.... Highly RECOMMENDED....

Yup I agrees that she is one of the best Fl I had in Tun Aminah... In the mean time I might be trying another new babe, she is one of the DVds seller there....Will let u know the outcome by next month as I will not be going to JB this 2 weeks.

buckaroo28
23-09-2010, 11:37 AM
bro can I haf the contact pls? tks

phantom_lancer
23-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Bro Topcook1,
I'm really interested to meet up with ah jiao after seeing all bros FR. Can pm me her contact so that I could make a visit soon and sharing afterward?
Thanks.

ykk166883
23-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Me too, pls pm the ctc to me, thanks

madmaster
23-09-2010, 07:30 PM
Seem like this Ah Jiao is a real bargain huh! Mus PM Bro topcook1 if i happen to cross the straits. :cool:

Btw TS am i qualify for the ctc?

Cheers!

topcook1
27-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Me too, pls pm the ctc to me, thanks

Pm u liaoz..

hong8274
28-09-2010, 02:45 AM
pls pm the ctc to me, thanks

hong8274
28-09-2010, 02:47 AM
pm me pls thx u

lionel1111
28-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Pm u liaoz..

Bro Topcook1,
I'm really interested to meet up with ah jiao after seeing all bros FR. Can pm me her contact so that I could make a visit soon and sharing afterward? 'so im bro'
Thanks.

HungryC@ck
29-09-2010, 01:02 AM
bro.. can pm me the contact?

wilcsj
30-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Pm u liaoz..
Bro topcook, I happen to browse tru this forum n found out u got a good gem there, Pls pm me at [email protected], I will be in JB next week. Will u be there too.

topcook1
06-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Ah Jiao will be leaving on the 10th Oct....so guys who are keen can PM me...

weirent
06-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Thank You bro Topcook for sharing Ah Jiao's contact. Not bad for a MILF but not my taste though as I prefer SYT. Hope bro topcook can share with me if he got anything I fancy.

coolguys
07-10-2010, 04:17 PM
"ANYONE FEELING LONELY, HORNY OR NEED ANY DRUGS...."

no.306 JALAN BACAK,
TAMAN SRI HIJAU,
34000 TAIPING

no, 7 TAMAN ELIA, THAMBY,
JALAN MAHALAJA LELA,
34000 TAIPING

Block-A, 13A-01, Sri Impian,
80350, Jalan dato Jafaar
JOHOR

call us ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE to SERVE U GUYS SEX. call us yumiko and nikko. we also sell DRUGS too, like happy 5, K's and etc......call us when u needed!!!

012-7202118
017-7511095
017-7075886
012-7571013
017-7399981
016-6669948

boart_bulat
08-10-2010, 03:40 PM
thanks Bros for the contacts sometime back..
only 2 days back get time slot for her..

Overall, a bargain MILF PRC operate around TUTA area.
She was very careful when answering my call.. according to her there is a lady keep calling her... :(
eventually (finally) she ask me to go to near by hotel....

May be not my likes.. her service just SOP. but still, i leave the hotel with full load released.. :)

Damaged : RM100 + RM20 room + RM1 rubber
RTF : may not, since she is leaving soon

topcook1
08-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Thank You bro Topcook for sharing Ah Jiao's contact. Not bad for a MILF but not my taste though as I prefer SYT. Hope bro topcook can share with me if he got anything I fancy.

Guess there is no much SYT there...Mostly are MILF.

eoin
08-10-2010, 11:52 PM
brother please pm me contact number thanks you

topcook1
09-10-2010, 10:02 AM
brother please pm me contact number thanks you

Just PM u ...guess today will be her last day.

penman
13-10-2010, 02:33 AM
i stay need tuta pls give ctc

refresh
18-10-2010, 02:29 AM
bro can I haf the contact pls? tks

Kaize
11-11-2010, 06:06 PM

For all MILF lover, get prepared. Ah Jiao will b coming back this few days...just got her call from China (I not OKT, only I found tat she really to nice to be bonked, so I would to share wif you guys here)

susumu737
29-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Bro, can PM me the ctn. thks

Orgazmoo
29-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Bro going to Jb on wed. Can give ah jiao no? Many thanks

topcook1
10-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Ah jiao is back again...Anyone is keen pls pm me...cheers

vv_great
10-01-2011, 04:11 AM
bro i already pm u.

ttoo1139
10-01-2011, 03:33 PM
bro,intesting for pm and location me , tq

vv_great
10-01-2011, 07:46 PM
short fr on ah jiao (thanks to bro topcook1)
Looks : typical PRC girl..
Boobs : nice to suck at
BJ : ok ok only
FJ : nice moaning/ she quite wet after i finger her...
GFE : no for me, as im younger than her..
Damage : RM100 + tips
rtf: yes / a very worth budget bonk...

titan77
10-01-2011, 08:51 PM
bro,
can share the contact?

lancer8271
11-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Hi,can share ah jiao ctc no?thanks bro....

kristoa7
11-01-2011, 02:43 AM
Ah jiao is back again...Anyone is keen pls pm me...cheers

Bro,Contact no.

TQ:)

cheeho
11-01-2011, 12:13 PM
bro, i stay in JB, where is tuta sia ?
pls pm me contact ?

Stormguard
11-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Bro, PM-ed you. Thanks in advance~ :)

titan77
11-01-2011, 09:05 PM
bro,
i lose her contact, can share again?
thanks

keegan
14-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Thanks to bro topcook1 for sharing the contacts.

I have to say she is quite skilled in arousing guys. She uses her nails and teeth which I rarely come across before. Looks wise, is a little older than her 28years old age. More like MILF type. Less makeup maybe she will look prettier. But her boobs is still firm and pussy still tight. Nice to suck and finger at. Definitely worth the damage. Friendly also.

Looks : 7
Origin : Szechuan
Boobs : 8
Body : 8
BJ : 7.5
FJ : We spent more time on foreplay than bonking, haha
FK : Y
Fingering : Y
GFE : 7.5
Damage : RM100 + 35 (room)
RTF : Y

She's going back on 22nd so if you are interested better be fast. Thanks again to bro topcook1 :)

duaduatiao
14-01-2011, 07:04 PM
bro can PM the contact to me? thank you very much

Verynakal
15-01-2011, 04:22 AM
Bro Topcock, can pm the contact? Thanks in advance bro.

red devils
15-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Can pm the contact. Thanks a lot

Stormguard
15-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Ok, here's my virgin FR...

Firstly, thanks to bro topcook1 for the ctc & sharing this gem. Got back to JB on Friday night, and my Vitamin M store too much already after two weeks out of action. Called Ah Jiao on Fri night, arranging for next morning 11am session as was too tired out from jetlag. Very sweet & friendly voice on the phone :)

On Sat morning gave her a call again to get the location. Had quite abit of trouble locating the place and had to make many calls to get the location right (she was abit pek cek at one point of time) Anyway, managed to find her apartment (was a little late). I thought we were supposed to open a room but seems like her room was good enough (she said why waste money? ;))

Offered me a glass of water & it's off to bathe...Well, here's the FR:

Looks : 7
Height : 1.65m (i think)
Boobs : 8 (a little on the small side, not for boob lovers, but nice to suck)
Body : 7
BBBJ : 9 (nearly CIM, too bad can't 2 shots. Had to ask her to stop. Actually she wanted to cap before BJ, but managed convince her to do BBBJ)
FJ : 8 (tight & wet)
FK : Yes (after some coaxing)
Fingering : Yes
Painting : Yes
AR: No
GFE : 8 (sweet & considerate)
Damage : RM100 + RM20 (tips)
RTF : Yes

Overall, a very nice experience with a friendly & bubbly FL. She had a friend who stays with her named Ah Qin. She offered to do "shuangfei" but I said next time (jetlag, scared no stamina :p) Might take it up soon. :D

Strongly recommended. Any bros who are interested plz fast hand fast leg coz they are going back on 22nd this month.

Stormguard
16-01-2011, 03:39 PM
3rd FR: Virgin 3P

RTF Ah Jiao today. Called her in the morning round 11am asking whether her friend, Ah Qin was free at 1pm (wanted to try her fren. haha). Ah Jiao said should be ok, and offered again to do "shuang fei". I said later only I decide....She said her landlord is in so can't conduct our business at her place. I said go open room bah.

Drove down over to her place (didn't get lost this time :p) and reached bout half hour early (thx to no jam). Called her and said i reached early & decided to take up her "shuangfei" offer. Even though i was early she said they'll get ready quickly. She said no need to go hotel, asked me to go over to Ah Qin's place two blocks away. Waited 10mins then picked Ah Jiao up and parked near Ah Qin's block. Ah Jiao was dressed damn sexy and started to grab my leg in the car.

As we got out of the car, there was a kid nearby (round 5-6 y.o) who saw Ah Jiao and shouted out "Wah, mei nu lai liao" (pretty gal is here). LOL...Ah Jiao damn embarrassed. I told her the kid got "yan guang" Haha...Very high GFE from Ah Jiao as she insisted in walking hand-in-hand & some light kissing as we made our way to Ah Qin's place.

Ah Qin opened the door & proceeded to take a bathe with me while Ah Jiao got the room ready. Ah Qin told me one shot only, which was quite a turn-off. I told her should be 2 shots, but with the damage that low, and for 3P, ah...what the hell...I said see first la...

We got down to business and started off with Ah Qin first, BJ, while Ah Jiao gv catbath. Went into 69 with Ah Qin and then she rode me. Switched to missionary then to doggy. Was pretty hard to doggy with Ah Qin is she is quite short and i'm around 1.75m. Switch caps and Ah Jiao went down on me while FK and catbath with Ah Qin. Switched positions and gals a few times and finally came while Ah Qin was riding me. Ah Qin's stereo was really good, and she kept calling me "lao gong" *swt*

Looks : 8 (she just washed her hair, look prettier & smelled really nice)
Boobs : 8
Body : 7
BBBJ : 9
FJ : 8 (tight & wet. Her doggy is superb)
FK : Yes (no need to coax like last time. maybe familiar d)
GFE : 10 (today her GFE super nice. lots of kissing & hugging even after job is done)
Damage : RM100 + RM10 (tips)
RTF : Yes

Name: Ah Qin
Looks : 6.5
Height : 1.55m (i think)
Boobs : 8 (bigger than Ah Jiao's)
Body : 7 (abit of tummy but her small size helps)
BBBJ : 7 (a little bit of scraping with the teeth)
FJ : 8 (her riding skill is good, plus she's tight)
FK : No (didn't feel like it)
GFE : 6
Damage : RM100 + RM10 (tips)
RTF : No. I prefer solo with Ah Jiao

Overall an interesting virgin 3P sexperience. Didn't get to do 2 shots as they really drained me. :) Was satisfied anyway. But i don't think i'll do a solo with Ah Qin. She does rush abit. Will RTF Ah Jiao after she's back after CNY. At such a reasonable damage, i went home a happy man. :)

p/s: Sorry for such a lengthy FR.

topcook1
16-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Great FRS...Last night I RTF ah Jiao at about 12 am...Went to hotel at Tuta...paid RM 30 for it...Hotel is very run down...

Anyway is my 4th time RTF her...looking forward for her return after CNY...

Stormguard
16-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Great FRS...

Thanks bro...Up points? *not so subtle hint* :D

silentwolf
16-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Bro, can i have the contact? BTW, when is she go back to hometown for CNY?

Stormguard
16-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Strongly recommended. Any bros who are interested plz fast hand fast leg coz they are going back on 22nd this month.

As mentioned before....

cool008
17-01-2011, 08:21 AM
hi bro ... can i have ah jiao contact number ? TQ

ttoo1139
17-01-2011, 09:34 AM
bro,can sharing to pm and location .tq

danuf
17-01-2011, 11:20 AM
bro can Share Ah Jiao contact.Tks in advance

thuey
17-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Bro,

Can you pls share the contact pls?

micteo
17-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Bro can share ah jiao contacts? Cheers in advance :)

Big pisang
18-01-2011, 04:44 PM
call the number given today, but switch off the phone already....so sad!

Stormguard
18-01-2011, 04:51 PM
call the number given today, but switch off the phone already....so sad!

Phone off coz conducting business? Try later, perhaps? I remember she off her phone when i went over.

svveevven
18-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Contact please? Thank you

massagelover11
20-01-2011, 01:32 AM
contact please...? thanks in advance.....

sam_cool
20-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi bro, mind to share the contact, like to try her before she's back. Thanks.

batmankl
20-01-2011, 11:14 AM
bro,pls pm me ah jiao contact

ozwong
20-01-2011, 11:22 PM
pm me contact number,pls

simimabochap
21-01-2011, 12:15 PM
pm contact pls.thanks

manmax1980
16-02-2011, 05:02 PM
bro... can pm the contact..
thanks in advance

whocareu
17-03-2011, 05:46 PM
wahahaha~ah jiao called me last night~ she jus come b last few days~
ask me to date her out~ wahahah~

ttoo1139
17-03-2011, 05:59 PM
bro,pm to me contact !

batmankl
17-03-2011, 09:04 PM
bro,can u pm me the contact of ah jiao ? tq

topcook1
17-03-2011, 11:32 PM
wahahaha~ah jiao called me last night~ she jus come b last few days~
ask me to date her out~ wahahah~

Thats great!!!Would wanna RTF her this weekend too..

david79
17-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Bro can pm me ah jiao contact. Tx

cool008
18-03-2011, 08:28 AM
hi bro ... can pm me Ah Jiao contact no. ? TQ

Stormguard
18-03-2011, 09:18 AM
RTF-ed Ah Jiao last weekend...Haha...She no longer at old place d....Please do not request ctc from me, and get it from the Originator.

p/s: To those who have her ctc, please give out WISELY. Some bugger gv the no. to MIB the last round she was here leading to some very nasty business.

penisman
18-03-2011, 10:07 AM
who the hell is that fucker ? is he tyring to cut all our links to all these beautiful ladies ? Man, i finally found a place to get info on all the cheoing areas in JB and some bugger is trying to ruin my fun. better not let me catch him.

please PM me the contacts for Ah Jiao. really would like to make some contrbutions to her :D

topcook1
19-03-2011, 03:13 PM
who the hell is that fucker ? is he tyring to cut all our links to all these beautiful ladies ? Man, i finally found a place to get info on all the cheoing areas in JB and some bugger is trying to ruin my fun. better not let me catch him.

please PM me the contacts for Ah Jiao. really would like to make some contrbutions to her :D

Who u mean?

topcook1
20-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Just RTF 5th or 6 th time last night....her location has switch to Nusa Bestari...Bros interested pls PM me....her GFE is still great!!! 10/10

lengzai91
20-03-2011, 09:47 PM
nusa bestari where? please reply with the exact location please.. pm me the contact as well =D

batmankl
21-03-2011, 01:03 AM
Just RTF 5th or 6 th time last night....her location has switch to Nusa Bestari...Bros interested pls PM me....her GFE is still great!!! 10/10
bro topcook, i will visit nusa bestari soon, pls pm me the contact.tq

topcook1
21-03-2011, 11:11 AM
nusa bestari where? please reply with the exact location please.. pm me the contact as well =D

Is in between Bukit Indah and TUTA....

vv_great
22-03-2011, 02:21 PM
bro topcooks, i just PM u for some help...hehe..thanks

sammyboom
23-03-2011, 10:01 AM
can pm me Ah Jiao contact no. ? TQ

samc
23-03-2011, 03:07 PM
can share me ah jiao ctc?thks

snowstone88
23-03-2011, 11:33 PM
[QUOTE=Stormguard;5592803]Ok, here's my virgin FR...

hi, bro. can i have Ah jiao ctc.:)

nauggnes
24-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Ctc pls bro

snowstone88
24-03-2011, 01:36 PM

Hi bro topcook. Can pm the ah jiao ctc.thanks

ageip
24-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Bro topcock, currently at Jb until tomorrow, appreciate can pm me the ctct. thanks...

lengzai91
25-03-2011, 12:31 PM
topcook bro.. How much is the dmg actually? As I know everyone paid her 100rm for 1shot 2hours.. but then yesterday i tried her, she just fck like 20-25mins with me and she bolat liao.. she is on top for about 5mins on top, and i was like 15mins fking her.. She do bj and hj in the end for about 5mins until she tired i haven cum also.. I dint even sweat... Then she tell me bolat liao.. And even charged me for 150rm haven even reach 1hour.. Then she tell me cause she treat me really good, as she say her longest ever fck customer is just 15mins.. And I am the 1st one she surrender.. but i still think being cheated zzz due to before start she told me 100rm 2hours zzz... Before sending her back we chat abit bout 3p, she tell me better cause if shes tired her friend continue and if her friend tired she continue.. Btw, thanks topcook bro for giving me the contact =D
ps; she talk about you again waahhaha

Stormguard
25-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Its RM100...and no, it's not 2 hours...1 hour at most. She doesn't really look at the time, but agak2 lor...

lengzai91
25-03-2011, 02:59 PM
bro, shes the one tell me 2hours.. and i fck her 15mins she fck me 5mins and she tell me cannot tahan.. then i ask her to bj and hj me.. jst for 5mins she dont even have energy to make me cum due to her hand also tired already zzzz... i just called her just now, she tell me maybe need 2 people only can kao tim me.. btw, i just felt i am overcharged compare to you guys =(

Stormguard
25-03-2011, 03:56 PM
I see...well, that's a first...coz she never told me that i could have 2 hours...Haha...Jealous jealous...

Sorry to say so bro, but if she charge RM150, maybe she doesn't like u. Just hazarding a guess, coz so far she's had great chemistry with me. At the end of the day, should have agreed on a price before starting & stick to it.

topcook1
25-03-2011, 03:59 PM
topcook bro.. How much is the dmg actually? As I know everyone paid her 100rm for 1shot 2hours.. but then yesterday i tried her, she just fck like 20-25mins with me and she bolat liao.. she is on top for about 5mins on top, and i was like 15mins fking her.. She do bj and hj in the end for about 5mins until she tired i haven cum also.. I dint even sweat... Then she tell me bolat liao.. And even charged me for 150rm haven even reach 1hour.. Then she tell me cause she treat me really good, as she say her longest ever fck customer is just 15mins.. And I am the 1st one she surrender.. but i still think being cheated zzz due to before start she told me 100rm 2hours zzz... Before sending her back we chat abit bout 3p, she tell me better cause if shes tired her friend continue and if her friend tired she continue.. Btw, thanks topcook bro for giving me the contact =D
ps; she talk about you again waahhaha

She charge me RM 100 always...however always I have Premature Ejaculation just resulted very fast bonk...

norab
25-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Hi Bro Topcoook,

Can share her ctc no. pls. this weekend got chance to try lah.. TQ:)

Stormguard
25-03-2011, 04:51 PM
She charge me RM 100 always...however always I have Premature Ejaculation just resulted very fast bonk...

I've had both extremes...premature and also slow cum....She was very tired after the session where i took >30mins of bonking before cumming, but still didn't complain wor. Dmg still rm100.

For premature, even more no complains from her. -_-!!!

lengzai91
25-03-2011, 04:59 PM
eh bro not fair lerh like that..
cause she said i am the youngest she ever met.. and btw i look quite good =)
and she said i look small but dick big.. starting i poke her slowly, but shes the one who want me to go in really deep as she use both hand hold my but and go all in.
she dont like me? zzz not fair lerh bro.. 30mins 100dmg zzzz
and btw whats premature ejaculation?

btw, both topcook and stormguard bro. mind if you help me ask why she charged me more? -_-

topcook1
06-04-2011, 12:56 PM
eh bro not fair lerh like that..
cause she said i am the youngest she ever met.. and btw i look quite good =)
and she said i look small but dick big.. starting i poke her slowly, but shes the one who want me to go in really deep as she use both hand hold my but and go all in.
she dont like me? zzz not fair lerh bro.. 30mins 100dmg zzzz
and btw whats premature ejaculation?

btw, both topcook and stormguard bro. mind if you help me ask why she charged me more? -_-

Bro..guess is quite standard about it...she didnt over charge you lar....Btw she is leaving on 29th this month...

DettolJB
06-04-2011, 01:25 PM

Brother, can i get that contact too. I am active in that area as well.

sherwinp57
06-04-2011, 05:36 PM
bro topcock pls pm me no leh thank you

misterhee
07-04-2011, 03:14 PM
thanks for bro top for the ctc. owe him the FR after visit ah Jiao last month. a bit hard to find the location mentioned by her and after few calls finally manage to reach the coffee shop. here comes simple FR for ah jiao/ Ah qin. not sure is ah qin or ah jiao lol.

Name: Ah Jiao / Ah Qin
Looks 7.0/10 (slim and MILF)
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ 9/10
Frenching : yes
GFE : 8/10 (good gfe)
Damage : RM100

the turning off part is she receive calls during foreplay.Anyway worth for money spent.

Stormguard
07-04-2011, 03:29 PM
That's Ah Jiao la bro...hehe....

topcook1
07-04-2011, 03:59 PM
thanks for bro top for the ctc. owe him the FR after visit ah Jiao last month. a bit hard to find the location mentioned by her and after few calls finally manage to reach the coffee shop. here comes simple FR for ah jiao/ Ah qin. not sure is ah qin or ah jiao lol.

Name: Ah Jiao / Ah Qin
Looks 7.0/10 (slim and MILF)
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ 9/10
Frenching : yes
GFE : 8/10 (good gfe)
Damage : RM100

the turning off part is she receive calls during foreplay.Anyway worth for money spent.

So u went to budget hotel or her house?

lengzai91
07-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Bro..guess is quite standard about it...she didnt over charge you lar....Btw she is leaving on 29th this month...
30mins 150rm she charged me.. anyway its ok ba.. since her stamina not good enough haha... less likely will rtf her =(
btw, topcook bro she keep mention you WAHAHAH..
thanks for the contact anyway

topcook1
07-04-2011, 04:36 PM
30mins 150rm she charged me.. anyway its ok ba.. since her stamina not good enough haha... less likely will rtf her =(
btw, topcook bro she keep mention you WAHAHAH..
thanks for the contact anyway

Wow she really over charge u....u should refused it...

lengzai91
07-04-2011, 04:44 PM
she say she treat me really good (but i not happy also cause dint ejaculate also zzzz).. Btw, i think thats the last time i will give her more than 100rm.. she was very rushing and tell me her bf at home waiting for her.. she tell me if i want continue she dont dare take my money liao.. lol.. next time she say like that i sure straight say ok and send her back haha..

misterhee
08-04-2011, 11:28 AM
So u went to budget hotel or her house?

i fetch her to the hotel i staying. so confirmed that she going back on 29 this month? thinking wanna visit her before she going back

samc
09-04-2011, 12:18 AM
hi,please share me ah jiao ctc.thka

clydewong
11-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Cheongsters pls where is tuta? As i know in jb but where is it if got recomend pls pm i am cheonging. Later

ttoo1139
11-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Bro.ps pm contact share to me.tq

clydewong
11-04-2011, 04:03 PM
Cheongsters i wan to try oso going later pm pls

norab
14-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Thanks to Bro Topcook1,

Ah jiao really have the girlfriend effect. Just visited her last 2 week, had a good time song... surely RTF if got chance again..

Thank bro.

topcook1
14-04-2011, 04:14 PM
I am looking forward to try Ah Qin soon...

Stormguard
14-04-2011, 04:30 PM
I am looking forward to try Ah Qin soon...

Hope that you enjoy her bro...I think Ah Jiao still ranks higher in looks, body, and GFE. Ask Ah Jiao for her "jiu mei4"', i.e. Ah Qin...

topcook1
14-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Hope that you enjoy her bro...I think Ah Jiao still ranks higher in looks, body, and GFE. Ask Ah Jiao for her "jiu mei4"', i.e. Ah Qin...

Quite sianz of Ah Jiaoz leh...so many times RTF...You have any new one to recommend too?

GasPanic
17-04-2011, 03:50 AM
bro me from tuta 2 , pls send me ah jiao contact tq

sextographer
17-04-2011, 01:46 PM
thanks for sharing!! :)

eddy888
22-04-2011, 02:12 AM

- bro can pm me the details - i also stay near there - tq

ttoo1139
23-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Bro,ps pm contact no for me. Missing contact no already...

topcook1
20-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Seems like ah jiao is back again..recieved her sms sent from china that she just paid a high medical cost for her mum . Guess this is her 5th or 6th times in JB liaoz..

sherwinp57
20-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Seems like ah jiao is back again..recieved her sms sent from china that she just paid a high medical cost for her mum . Guess this is her 5th or 6th times in JB liaoz..

issit bro topcook1!! coz last week i do try call her no and a gal pick up n say" the number u call is not reachable pls try again later" hihihi. anyway thank for sharing n did she change any new no??:D

dkth
20-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Yup, its confirm ah jiao is back to service our 'jiao' already, just got her call.

topcook1
20-06-2011, 04:11 PM
issit bro topcook1!! coz last week i do try call her no and a gal pick up n say" the number u call is not reachable pls try again later" hihihi. anyway thank for sharing n did she change any new no??:D

Perhaps u try call her today...as she sms from china yesterday...

decibel8808
20-06-2011, 06:11 PM

So go to the food court to look is it? Maybe tonight go and check it out

topcook1
27-06-2011, 12:19 AM
RTF her again last night at her home...feeling still the shiok but kinda sianz liaoz....Anyway her pussy still wet as ever....

titan77
27-06-2011, 03:00 AM
great that ah jiao is back...
must look for her again.. is it still using same number?

topcook1
27-06-2011, 09:24 AM
great that ah jiao is back...
must look for her again.. is it still using same number?

Yes.....now she at NB..

Andyloh
27-06-2011, 11:15 AM
Bro. Can share ah jiao ctc no. Pls. Thanks

boart_bulat
27-06-2011, 04:01 PM
hi bros TS

milf i like :)

kindly share contacts, thanks

paul55ho
27-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Yes.....now she at NB..

Upz u for the thread.

Ookt
28-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Hi bro ...can pm me her ctc num ..tk. [email protected]

topcook1
29-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi bro ...can pm me her ctc num ..tk. [email protected]

Just PM u ...

dingdong123
30-06-2011, 12:23 AM
bro,can pm ahjiao number to me also??

live_evil
30-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Bro pls pm me contact number thanks !!

kcct
30-06-2011, 09:54 PM
bro topcook1, mind pm me ah jiao contact no? thx a million !!!

decibel8808
01-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Where in the world is Tang Ren Jie?? Last night i was there and i can only find 777. I am new to Jb and staying in Tmn U. I am not so familiar with JB.

hausiangai
01-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Just PM u ...

bro cp pm contact thanks

devilspade
03-07-2011, 10:00 AM
She accept other races???my friend want 2 try to also????

mcguy
03-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Hi bro, can share the contact of ah jiao? thanks :)

Eddie2112
07-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Bros,

can PM ah jiao ctc? i'm in TUTA 2 area.

thanks a lot... :cool:

refresh
07-07-2011, 11:09 PM
thanks to TS for the ctc,

tried her on sunday afternoon near Nusa Bestari. First saw her milf looking 7/10 but good point she know how to dress up. Dress up like in flight attendant uniform. Not bad figure. Abit paiseh when she bring me to the lovenest...some budget hotel nearby walking distance. Keep on saying i am young to try her.Long story short...

Look - 7/10 early 30s
body - 8/10 pink nipple
boobs - b
bj- yes
fj accomadating 8/10
overall good.

nice lobang, ctc TS for her number.

pete7
08-07-2011, 05:09 AM
hi bro... pls send me ah jiao contact no... tq bro

Eddie2112
08-07-2011, 10:47 AM
RTF her again last night at her home...feeling still the shiok but kinda sianz liaoz....Anyway her pussy still wet as ever....

Hello bro,

can share ah jioa ctc? relly wanna try her..
PM me the ctc...

thanks in advance:)

DynnJB
17-07-2011, 01:02 PM
This Ah Jiao cannot speak English either..how can comunicate in phone..
Aiyaaaa thanks for sharing anyway :D

devilspade
17-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Yes...she can't speak english....need someone to help...any suggestion???

Eddie2112
18-07-2011, 08:41 PM
This Ah Jiao cannot speak English either..how can comunicate in phone..
Aiyaaaa thanks for sharing anyway :D

ya lorrr...
i try to contact her but she cannot say a word in English...how come to make the deal... :confused:
can anyone help me????
feel so disappointed coz really wanna try her.. :(

topcook1
19-07-2011, 08:56 AM
No choice..perhaps u ask your Chinese friend to call for u...

paskalparkour
19-07-2011, 10:53 PM
bro can gimme her contact and damage?

decibel8808
20-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Thanks bro topcook for the ctc. Finally was able to try last night. Since i was not familiar with jb as i am from out of town. It took me a while to find her place. She was polite when i keep calling asking for directions. Anyway, was able to reach her place to meet up. We proceeded to a love nest. Had some tcss session to break the ice. Asking where i got her number. I told her from someone in SBF. She was very curious and asked me what was being said about her here. I just told her there was several FR on her and she was very excited about it. Anyway we proceeded to shower and have a session.

My FR is as below.

Face: 7/10 Oval
Boobs: 33A with slight pinkish nipples
Body: Average
BJ: 6/10 Still got room for improvement. Too bad was using cd to blow :(
Fingering: YES and was easily wet if you know where to touch. Keep begging for me to penetrate which i did not and continue to tease her. Then i got raped!!
FJ: 8/10 Kept riding me cowgirl with a lot of grinding till she cum. Then proceed to missionary. She sure know how to use her hips to move while pumping her. Which was hard to find with the young ones. She was very experience. :p
GFE: 7/10
RTF: Why not?

m3ray
21-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Bro, can pm me the ctc, i want. Thanks
:) :)

kakihantu1234
25-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Thanks bro topcook for the ctc. Finally was able to try last night. Since i was not familiar with jb as i am from out of town. It took me a while to find her place. She was polite when i keep calling asking for directions. Anyway, was able to reach her place to meet up. We proceeded to a love nest. Had some tcss session to break the ice. Asking where i got her number. I told her from someone in SBF. She was very curious and asked me what was being said about her here. I just told her there was several FR on her and she was very excited about it. Anyway we proceeded to shower and have a session.

My FR is as below.

Face: 7/10 Oval
Boobs: 33A with slight pinkish nipples
Body: Average
BJ: 6/10 Still got room for improvement. Too bad was using cd to blow :(
Fingering: YES and was easily wet if you know where to touch. Keep begging for me to penetrate which i did not and continue to tease her. Then i got raped!!
FJ: 8/10 Kept riding me cowgirl with a lot of grinding till she cum. Then proceed to missionary. She sure know how to use her hips to move while pumping her. Which was hard to find with the young ones. She was very experience. :p
GFE: 7/10
RTF: Why not?

Hi, may i know the number please? Wish tonight can go...!

jboy99
30-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Hi TS,

Can share contact? Thks

virginboy926
01-08-2011, 07:39 PM
brothers just curious is ah jiao at Chinatown which is located at TUTA "唐人街“?

topcook1
04-08-2011, 12:10 PM
brothers just curious is ah jiao at Chinatown which is located at TUTA "唐人街“?

Nope..now she at NB..

sherwinp57
13-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Nope..now she at NB..

to all bro got to act fast last 2days she here monday she will back home town

decibel8808
13-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Lol yeah ... she will be going back on monday ... Means tomorrow is her last night. Too bad i am in kl now so cant upz her :p

boart_bulat
14-08-2011, 11:07 AM
i got her number few weeks back...
try her many days back ( can't recall )
happened to be one PRC i tried before while in TUTA ( as i suspected )

overall very SOP for me last time, and SAME service standard this time, of course she can remember me lah..

skinny body and a bit rush... charged RM100 excluding hotel room RM20

RTF: No :(

Anyway, thanks TS again for sharing her contact.. will appreciate if got other lobang :)

dingdong123
23-08-2011, 06:13 PM
anyone know when ah jiao will come bc?

titan77
29-08-2011, 05:07 PM
tried ah jiao before she left.. again, it is a supper service!

cktfrancis
09-09-2011, 04:15 PM
brother, pls let me have her contact....i like pink nips

topcook1
03-10-2011, 12:47 AM
Ah jiao called me yesterday infd she is back again liaoz....going to rtf soon..

rko99
04-10-2011, 12:37 AM
Bro, can u give ah jiao ctc, i like milf thanks in advance.

cktfrancis
04-10-2011, 02:39 PM
i know u r a good soul, pls kindly pm her ctc....
[email protected]

stellastarr
07-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Ah jiao called me yesterday infd she is back again liaoz....going to rtf soon..

hi bro.. can share ctc?got ah jiao number before but no answer,mybe use new number..