PDA

View Full Version : What not to do in school

ffaf
11-04-2010, 12:05 AM
Hello there, SBF. I've actually been around here reading the threads for some time (since near the end of 2009), but this is the first time I've decided to do something in exchange for all the stories that all the good bros out there have written.

This is my first post, and my first story, so if you have any comments/problems, do PM me and I'll do my best. On the other hand, some appreciation would be great, so I don't have to go through moderation in order to post.

The first chapter will be a short one, since it'll be just the introduction.
This is a true story, believe it or not.

-----

Chapter 1 - What not to do in school

A few years ago, when I was back in JC, I was usually known as a guai kid. Never broke any school rules (not that many you could break anyway, since JC more lax than sec school), never talked back to the teachers, stayed far, far away from the jocks (the ruggers especially) etc, etc. Yet, nobody knew that at home when no one sees, I'd be on places like SBF, watching things go by... (you get what I mean right?)
In essence, I never did anything wrong in SCHOOL. (Not yet, anyway.)

Perhaps it was this reason why I never got along well with the guys, and the girls probably liked me more than the guys ever did. Never did belong to those "dudes, bengs, nerds". Never fitted anywhere. I called myself a lone ranger.

There was this girl in class who was probably the damned prettiest girl around that I knew. Let's call her E. (Not many girl names start with E, so guess yourself.) Chio face, big eyes, fabulous smile, slightly curled long hair tinged brown, long legs and a great body. Perhaps the only drawback was that her twin peaks were like Bukit Timah Mountain - hardly a mountain. I'm not good with measurements, but it was probably a low end B. (Don't get disinterested now...)

Anyway, cut the story short, I fell in love with this girl. No I didn't want to fuck her only. I wanted to really, actually, love her.

Over my first year, I had continuously tried to jio her, get her to be my girlfriend, but every time I tried, every time she rejected me. But I refused to give up. I loved this girl, and I wanted her to be mine.

Everything changed in my second year.

February 14, Friday - Valentine's Day.

At the end of school, I was armed with a bouquet of flowers. Once again, I mustered my courage to defy the odds of not failing again.

"E, I know I've tried and failed many times, but I really do love you. I must ask you again, despite knowing that this would be the n times I would get rejected: will you please give me a chance?" As I gave the flowers to her, I tried to put on my best puppy look.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, but I can't." A sad look on her face.

A SADDER look on my face.

"How about this. Would you give up if I gave you a blowjob?" She was blushing, shyly saying those words.

I couldn't believe my ears. Yeah, I've been fantasising about her, no doubt. But, FOR REAL?

"I'd rather not give up and not have a blowjob." Straight face.

She blushed, saying, "You're a really sweet guy." With that, she took me by the hand and dragged me off.

I was in utter confusion, believe me. Maybe it was because it was Valentine's Day? I couldn't understand it. (I don't expect you to, either, but that was what really happened.)

By the time I was fully conscious, I found that we were heading to only one place - the second floor toilet AT THE END OF THE SCHOOL.

Oh. What not to do in school.
-----
To be continued.

Please do up my points if you like my story and want me to continue!
It'd be easier if I had enough points so you all won't need to wait for the moderators.

grandmaester
11-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Start camping fire. :D

bus72
11-04-2010, 02:22 PM
nice story

The_Chef
11-04-2010, 02:44 PM
camping... a blowjob, in sch!

helloboy
11-04-2010, 03:06 PM
Excuse me, leave a slot for campfire here ! :)

bigmannow
11-04-2010, 04:44 PM
IMMEDIATE camping done :D

leoroar
11-04-2010, 04:46 PM
veri interesting, ts do continue plz =)

bluesea78
11-04-2010, 07:36 PM
pitching tent

spunk
11-04-2010, 07:40 PM
BJ in JC? Gosh, I really missed out alot during my time there.

eeemen
11-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Interesting, camping for more !

sashimi888
12-04-2010, 12:46 AM
can forsee a gd story, campin for more

Darussalam
12-04-2010, 12:54 AM
Looks like it is the beginning of a good story.

fanatic07
12-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Sounds interestinggg. Camping here...

ahpatt
12-04-2010, 02:17 PM
waiting here for more updates.... gd start bro....:D

shijia82
12-04-2010, 02:54 PM
My tent is up liao la...
wah lan a where to find this kind of gals...
but than wooing a gal for so long than kana rejected and rejected again should be quite tough for TS ba...

bananadj
12-04-2010, 03:51 PM
agree sia
woo so long + kena reject again and again =S

picador
12-04-2010, 04:47 PM
I am also awaiting your continuation.

iwannatry
13-04-2010, 04:48 PM
pitch tent + pepared rations liao!

Enzstar
13-04-2010, 09:59 PM