PDA

View Full Version : My shameful dilema- a realistic story

mark.l
10-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Hi all, this is my first ever post after being a lurker for years. Im married, in my late 30s, with a pair of twins (boy / girl ). The kids, especially the girl, have been brought up in a rather conservative way. My wife was a virgin in her 20s when we married, n teaches the daughter about sexual celibacy till marriage. We still fuck alot (almost daily, she has had only ceasarean, was n is naturally tight), n she says I am abit pervert...... She doesn't know everything going on in my mind.....hahaha.:D

I look rather plain. My wife looks pretty at the very least, n her friends have said our looks dun match, she could have had a more yan dao guy. Surprisingly, our twins were freaking cute, and both have grown up now (14yrs) to be quite "beauties". Daughter is small sized n very pretty, Son is my height and fucking yan dao. They are mine, I paid almost 3K to have it confirmed by DNA testing. They defnitely take on more of their mom's looks.

Anyways, here it goes.....

They twins were really close to each other from birth. They slept together till almost 10 yrs old. The boy calls the girl "mei", n the relationship is older / younger sibling. The girl would cry silently daily when her brother was in school camp. She has had an amazingly mild temperament, even better than wifey who is really docile n good tempered. The boy is good natured and outgoing, and has attracted female attention since young.

I know he has been fucking his teenage friends and some adult women. Raw. Nvr wash lanjiao after, n throws his undies in the laundry wif alot of "evidence". So says wifey. I never ask what evidence. Think wifey can detect cheebye juice of various women on his undies......Hahahaha. Anyways I said will tok to him.

End up we tok about sex. I tell him if can remember, wear condom, mai sabo. I am super open, wifey conservative. I play WL until today, wifey suspect but act blur. Daughter always keeps secrets for her brother, problem is I suspect he is turning his attention on his sister...n she reciprocating.....

Physical contact has been going on between them since young. Brushing contact as the walk together, tickling, hugs, holding hands, etc. I have a security cam in the hallway, n I have seen them kiss....on the lips.
My lanjiao steamed when I saw it....I am a PERVERT.

I once crept back home in the aft, both were in her room, engaging in heavy petting. She questioned him abt his sex life, n they started to check out his prick. She said she cannot have sex before marriage. He demo to her how man pcc, she first time see sperm... She agreed to let him see her pussy, the bugger licked her clit!! So they have been slowly having an incestous relationship, jus mutual masturbation no pussy penetration. She even licked his dickhead, "so Benny will be more comfortable". WTF!! All this my wife manage to dig out. She was kan chiong, but I said it was jus a teenage stage. I even had erection when she describe, wifey was shocked at my perversion.

I am so jialat.... I actually wished I was in my sons place. I had to release raw into wifey after her desciption. I wanted to replicate their sex play, wifey shocked...

I managed to install a hidden cam in their rooms, only for my eyes......and all the ears of SBF kaki's.......

Will update on what I see....soon.

stiletto
11-04-2010, 11:42 AM
if this is true...you should be ashamed. what kind of a father are you?

TheGod
11-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Hi all, this is my first ever post after being a lurker for years. Im married, in my late 30s, with a pair of twins (boy / girl ). The kids, especially the girl, have been brought up in a rather conservative way. My wife was a virgin in her 20s when we married, n teaches the daughter about sexual celibacy till marriage. We still fuck alot (almost daily, she has had only ceasarean, was n is naturally tight), n she says I am abit pervert...... She doesn't know everything going on in my mind.....hahaha.:D

I look rather plain. My wife looks pretty at the very least, n her friends have said our looks dun match, she could have had a more yan dao guy. Surprisingly, our twins were freaking cute, and both have grown up now (14yrs) to be quite "beauties". Daughter is small sized n very pretty, Son is my height and fucking yan dao. They are mine, I paid almost 3K to have it confirmed by DNA testing. They defnitely take on more of their mom's looks.

Anyways, here it goes.....

They twins were really close to each other from birth. They slept together till almost 10 yrs old. The boy calls the girl "mei", n the relationship is older / younger sibling. The girl would cry silently daily when her brother was in school camp. She has had an amazingly mild temperament, even better than wifey who is really docile n good tempered. The boy is good natured and outgoing, and has attracted female attention since young.

I know he has been fucking his teenage friends and some adult women. Raw. Nvr wash lanjiao after, n throws his undies in the laundry wif alot of "evidence". So says wifey. I never ask what evidence. Think wifey can detect cheebye juice of various women on his undies......Hahahaha. Anyways I said will tok to him.

End up we tok about sex. I tell him if can remember, wear condom, mai sabo. I am super open, wifey conservative. I play WL until today, wifey suspect but act blur. Daughter always keeps secrets for her brother, problem is I suspect he is turning his attention on his sister...n she reciprocating.....

Physical contact has been going on between them since young. Brushing contact as the walk together, tickling, hugs, holding hands, etc. I have a security cam in the hallway, n I have seen them kiss....on the lips.
My lanjiao steamed when I saw it....I am a PERVERT.

I once crept back home in the aft, both were in her room, engaging in heavy petting. She questioned him abt his sex life, n they started to check out his prick. She said she cannot have sex before marriage. He demo to her how man pcc, she first time see sperm... She agreed to let him see her pussy, the bugger licked her clit!! So they have been slowly having an incestous relationship, jus mutual masturbation no pussy penetration. She even licked his dickhead, "so Benny will be more comfortable". WTF!! All this my wife manage to dig out. She was kan chiong, but I said it was jus a teenage stage. I even had erection when she describe, wifey was shocked at my perversion.

I am so jialat.... I actually wished I was in my sons place. I had to release raw into wifey after her desciption. I wanted to replicate their sex play, wifey shocked...

I managed to install a hidden cam in their rooms, only for my eyes......and all the ears of SBF kaki's.......

Will update on what I see....soon.

You are a piece of shit

Assassin
11-04-2010, 01:25 PM
:eek:...i'm speechless!

Joris
11-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Lets see the rest of the story.

snoopydreamz
11-04-2010, 02:34 PM
camp here for more :)

Gosen
11-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Dear TS, if this is true story my advice is to seek help thru counseling, rehab, etc. Looks like sperms are running in your blood and has passed on to your boy. That is if you still have a slightest of self respect and care about the lives of your children and their future.

On more practical note, the very least that u could do immediately is to tell your boy not to be involved with his sister. Bring him out for good time or gang bang or PIC or whatever. Inject some sense of soberness into yours and his sex filled life thru goals and religious if needed be. (sorry.. mod/boss please delete my post if i crossed the line)

Everyone of us are perverts at a level and in a certain way... but we should not condone the obvious.

Peace...

JJumper
11-04-2010, 02:59 PM
More more more pls

mark.l
11-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Peace brothers!!

To those who want more, I'm waiting to check the recordings, will update... Saw the girl pinch her bros butt in the kitchen......GULP!!:eek::D

To those who oppose, read the last 3 words of the thread title.....are u not here to be entertained?:) maybe u shouldnt even be a SBF forummer if you dont enjoy the brothers stories...

The 2 kids nowadays walk so close to one another...arms n fingers brushing, girl giggling, son giving her a sly jokers grin. She stuck her tongue out at him while talking, so full of sexual innuendo......my heart almost stop.....with excitement.....

oOoLyRrAdoOo
11-04-2010, 03:35 PM
relax...TS already said it's "a realistic story" :p

Waukee
11-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Another campers here.

Blackmen
11-04-2010, 04:32 PM
about time u teach yr son a good lesson bro, can u imagine yr daughter pregnant with your son's child?! fukin incest :mad:

bigmannow
11-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Definitely ur whole family needs help. Don't let ur children follower ur footsteps or they'll become future sg perverts .. maybe nex time end up on newspapers

But before that , more details abt hw ur 14 yrs son fuck adult women?? :D

Carrington
11-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Bro, really sound very complicated. You have your own problem but I think the bigger problem is that of your kids. You have to do something to stop them before it goes on any further.

spunk
11-04-2010, 08:28 PM
This is debauchery in the vilest form.

eeemen
11-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Shocking! but interested, :D

shevsolsy
12-04-2010, 12:38 AM
Shocking! but interested, :D
sicko, ur boy is 14? and he is having sex?
crime rite?
but have to say, i hope this is just a story. pity ur virgin girl abit leh.
and u actually do a DNA test on them? means u dont trust ur conservative virgin wifey? u r a damn cock human who have live a wasted life for 30 plus years man

sianjipua
12-04-2010, 01:02 AM
i guess you gotta seek help for your kids. its damn wrong man omg. you don`t wanna have a kid that turns out to be rotten after he grows old, right?

impartial
12-04-2010, 12:13 PM
The entire affair is deplorable.

bigmannow
12-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Right now u got to let us see some videos of ur cam else it's hard to believe anyting abt ur story rite or not? :D

nishikado
12-04-2010, 02:46 PM
if this is a true story.. i feel sad for you.. i wont camp here for more..

howck001
12-04-2010, 04:07 PM
What kind a dad you are, don't you have control on your family.. You just encourage you son to do.. You must teach him.. What is relation of brother and sister... Or else one day he will do same with mom too..

erectionmania
12-04-2010, 04:10 PM
This is sick. Please say it is not true :confused:

mark.l
12-04-2010, 05:47 PM
relax...TS already said it's "a realistic story"

Haha.....SBF brothers getting worked up over......what?

Continued.....

I hurriedly viewed the recordings of the past few days.

Day 01:

They walk into the hallway, back from school. Both not talking seeming sullen. They boy mumbles something, probably slightly dirty, and draws giggles from my daughter.. She pokes his ribs playfully and giggles again. He pokes her back. "Yow! , why did u do that" she says and pokes his lanjiao.

"Wah lau Annie, dun lah, later will happen something...."

"What? Benny you want to do something wif aunty Rosa again?"

"Eh ur not suppose to repeat that... Later mummy find out."

"Ur bird bird still pain not? Aunty Rosa so rough with u...."

"Ya lor, She on top and push on me, my bird skin feel so pain"

"But u stiil want...."

"Guys r liddat mah..... Aunty Rosa say her vagina still tite, so will hurt me..."

"She also pain meh?"

Dunno, think no lah. My kukubird skin pain, but the front lollipop side so feel so itchy, my sperm come out 3 times."

"Benny, dun liddat luh, I dowan lose virgin, mummy say cannot.....I lick for u
u like?"

"K later"

"k"

They disappear into the rooms and showers. Later on hidden microphone...

"Benny, girl can be shiok like boy not?"

"YA lah, last time I lick ur mei mei liddat shiok mah"

"SO itchy, I will feel like pee pee"

He slowly pulls her shorts down...Slowly pulls her lacy panties halfway down her butt, and pushes th crotch fabric aside.

"Benny, Benny, dun put anything in ok? Pleeeeassse?"

"Ok lah, I jus lick u"

"Eeek so ticklish!"

"Ungh, benny , I feel like shee shee...."

"Bennnnnyyyy, ungh"

Soft squels and moans heard from my daughter. "Mmmm, Bennnyyyy dowan!"

She emits a series of muffled squeeks.."Benny, please, please, you see i shee shee already...."

"Nvmind lah, ur one only little bit, auntie Rosa shee shee even more. Make my tummy so sticky"

Silence for about 10 minutes....

"Benny, ur bird bird like bigger than last time"

"Orh, Guowei told me dat men bird will expand after afew times have sex"

"Aiyoh, hope next time my husband one not so big. Liddat can go into girl meh?"

"Caaannnn, Auntie rosa one can control big or small.....When she control small then my bird bird pain n shiok. But if she never control I like more...not pain, just shiok"

My one big or small?"

"Ur one almost invisible leh. Guowei say if girl never put finger in to masturbate, when married vagina will bleed alot"

Heavy breathing from the boy. "Ungh, annie, ya liddat...."

Heavy breathes and a long sigh. "Ay, benny, ur sperm ......."

Softly "Annie, u eat it up?"

"Mmmm, ok mah. I love you."

Sadly "we cannot married leh"

They lay in one anothers arms. Chest to breast, their pubic areas gently brushing against each others.....