PDA

View Full Version : A Charlotte's Diary

Charlottes
10-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Introduction to my sexy world

Hi all my name is Charlotte, Charly to my friends. I am 36 years old I am married, I have two daughters and ever since my second daughter was born a couple of years ago I have turned into a bi-sexual nymphomaniac slut. I am always horny no matter where I am. Through the past couple of years I have discovered that I’ll do just about anything sexual that a woman can do with men and other women and even animals! I just can’t help myself.

This are my diary, there are usually about two adventures a month for ease of continuity, but in reality they happened over the course of eight years so you’ll have to forgive how my husband has written them up from my hand written diary. They covered a total of three years so kindly appreciate if you’ll to look for slowly through every installments although I’ll be posting them quite slowly.....

Bangster
10-04-2010, 07:46 PM
excellento....

we have an animal lover here..

bummer
10-04-2010, 07:58 PM
carry on sis :D dun wait too long :p

cowyou
10-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Camping now :D

simple2kee
10-04-2010, 08:37 PM
camping here for more updates. :)

Needtodiet
10-04-2010, 10:40 PM
Camping for unabridged version of Charlotte's Web!

Fraser007
10-04-2010, 11:07 PM
O..M..G.. :eek:

With an intro like that,
I sensed a very very strong following of samsters about to camp at this thread. Im one of them. ;)

unsung80
10-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Awaiting..

bigmannow
10-04-2010, 11:32 PM
song la... this kind of member is wat all bros waiting for :)

sibaysong4u
10-04-2010, 11:33 PM
:eek:Animals???Faster continue.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-04-2010, 12:14 AM
:D So many horny bro here liao...me also want in :p

Roger2009
11-04-2010, 01:45 AM
more please , thanks

genteel
11-04-2010, 03:38 AM
Please begin. Thanks.

Underwear
11-04-2010, 04:34 AM
Wow! Making my way to the front seats.

luvuass
11-04-2010, 08:19 AM
Pls continue Sis, dont let us wait too long

nuclearkid
11-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Tried to help out but seems like database for the forum is down. It APPEARS to be the third Google return...

"bi-sexual nymphomaniac slut." - Google Search (http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=s1n&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=%22bi-sexual+nymphomaniac+slut.%22&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=)

Bros gaining access when server returns should help copy and paste...good story looming, shouldn't wait too long :)

pricky77
11-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Sensational story.. Babe I wish I was the actor in your life...

eeemen
11-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Another camper here :D

sibaysong4u
12-04-2010, 09:34 AM
TS M.I.A.????:confused:

erectionmania
12-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Tried to help out but seems like database for the forum is down. It APPEARS to be the third Google return...

"bi-sexual nymphomaniac slut." - Google Search (http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=s1n&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=%22bi-sexual+nymphomaniac+slut.%22&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=)

Bros gaining access when server returns should help copy and paste...good story looming, shouldn't wait too long :)

So this is not an original, SG story lah. Thanks.

bananadj
12-04-2010, 03:28 PM
camping too

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
12-04-2010, 08:32 PM

Hahaha...Tks Bro, so its just another copyright story which can be found on the web.

Nice try TS...:rolleyes::D

Roger2009
12-04-2010, 09:54 PM
carry on please , thanks

simple2kee
13-04-2010, 09:31 PM
carry on please , thanks

bro carry on what? did u read? TS is just another a copycat(空头破). he is in the hiding. :D
thks to bro nuclearkid for pointing out.

PublicFugger
14-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Thanks Bro Nuclearkid.

Charlottes Diaries (Part 1 of 36) | Sex Stories Post (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/stories/story/59680/)

Charlotte's Diaries (Part 1 of 36)
Introduction to my sexy world
Hi my name is Charlotte, Charly to my friends. I am 36 years old I am married, I have two daughters and ever since my second daughter was born a couple of years ago I have turned into a bi-sexual nymphomaniac slut. I am always horny. I have over the past couple of years discovered that I’ll do just about anything sexual that a woman can do with men and other women and even animals! I just can’t help myself. These are my diaries, there are usually about two adventures a month for ease of continuity, but in reality they happened over the course of eight years so you’ll have to forgive how my husband has written them up from my hand written diaries. They cover three years so you’ll have to look for each months instalments although I’ll be posting them close together starting at Jan 2001. Love Charly xxx

January 2001
Well here we are at my first month of sexy fun, just to give you a little idea of what’s to come in these two adventures I thought that it would be a good idea to do a short list covering most of the topics in them. So here goes; light BDSM, toys, anal sex, oral sex, cross dressing and of course plenty of vaginal sex! I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed doing them.

January 2001 – Adventure 1
My first adventure and I had sex with another man after my firms Christmas party. Let me explain, for sometime now it seemed like the adrenaline rush that my husband and I got from sex had gone and we both missed it. Before our daughters were born we used to do some risky sexy things like making love in broad daylight in a park with people walking past and it gave us a buzz. Unfortunately, now I work for one of the largest grocery store chains in this country, (This is at night time stacking shelves and it's boring and we don't see much of each other any more). Anyway at the supermarket where I work we have our Christmas party after the New Year (this is because this is our busiest time of year, but on the plus side they do pay for it). Any way they don't pay for your partners and as this can be expensive my husband doesn't come along. This is what happened after this years Christmas party, we will both be telling parts of this story because it involves both of us!
It was the first Saturday of the New Year and we had dropped our daughters at Dave’s Mum's for the night. Because the plan was for Dave to drop me at the party so that I could have a few drinks and then he would pick me up around midnight and take me home. It was about six p.m. when I had a bath and hair wash and started to get ready to go out, to my surprise and delight Dave gave me a 'special present' to get me in the mood for the party. The present was a tarty looking set of matching lacy red and black underwear, and some black stockings with hand embroidered words around the tops. Dave said to me as I put the undies on
"I hope that you like these, it took me hours to stitch those words around the tops of each of those stockings".
It wasn't until they were properly on that I could see what he had stitched and I said, "They're wonderful, but don't you think that it's a bit naughty?"
He said to me;
"Well only you and me will ever see them so who cares what they say".
How wrong was he!
I finished getting dressed, and I could already feel stirrings inside my pussy, the new sexy underwear certainly made me feel horny! Dave dropped me at the club and told me what time he would pick me up and to ring him if I wanted to be picked up earlier. Once inside the club I danced with some colleagues, we had the meal and then danced some more. All through the evening I had been eyeing up a man that was in the club (but not part of our group), and towards the end of the evening I asked him if he would like a slow dance. He did and we had a couple of dances together by the end of which I knew that he wanted me (His cock was straining to get out of his tight jeans) and he suggested that we go somewhere quieter. Reluctantly I turned him down and went back to my seat, I hadn't realised it but I was quite wet between my legs and I sat and fantasised briefly what it would be like to fuck him. Suddenly I made up my mind, I needed to do something wild and risky again, I wanted him to fuck me, I wanted him inside me, I needed him inside me, I was so horny and I wanted to feel alive again. I walked over to where he was and whispered in his ear;
"Do you still want to go somewhere quieter?"
He replied that he did and I said;
"Have you got a car?"
He told me that he had and I said to him;
"Just let me go and freshen up and then we can go back to my place"
I grabbed my handbag and went to the ladies. I then rang Dave with my mobile phone and this is what I said to him;
"Darling I don't have much time, just listen to me and please, please do as I ask. I'm bringing someone home with me and I want him to fuck me while you watch us from the inside of our wardrobe"
He went very quiet for a few long seconds before replying;
"If that's what you need then bring him home and do it".
As I gave Dean the directions to our house I said to him that we could have as much sex as we could manage between now and three am, but he would have to be gone by three a.m. as my husband would be home by four. He agreed and we arrived home, at this point I will let Dave tell some of the story from his end.
If I'm honest I have to say that the thought of watching Charly have sex with other men really turned me on, so it wasn't too much of a shock when she rang up and asked me to hide in the wardrobe and watch her having sex with someone else. What she didn't know was that I set our new video camera up on its small tripod inside one of the boxes on the top of our wardrobe. And I set it running when I heard them come in so that I could record the whole thing for us to watch later, then I hid in the wardrobe. (What I should say now as an explanation, is that because our bedroom is so small our wardrobe is between the head of our bed and the wall and there is no door on it). I arranged the clothes around me so that I couldn't be seen and waited. Charly and Dean then came up to our bedroom. Charly will take over for a while now.
As Dean and I entered the bedroom my heart was pounding inside my chest so hard that I thought it would burst. We threw off our coats and fell onto the bed and kissed and groped each other through our clothes for a few minutes before Dean slid his hand up my dress until he reached my stocking tops. As his fingertips touched the tops of my stockings he groaned with excited pleasure before he moved up to the damp gusset of my knickers.
"You horny tart, your gagging for it aren't you?"
He said as he pushed his fingers past my knickers and slid two of them straight into my soaking wet cunt (At this point I will say that I make no apologies for using swear words to describe sex, sex organs etc. this is just sex not love and I want it to sound as dirty as it was!!!!). I just gasped out loud and arched my back in pleasure. He thrust his fingers in and out of me a few times before removing his sticky cum covered fingers from my slippery pussy and pushed them into my mouth. Greedily I sucked and licked them clean before pushing him back against the bed and totally stripping him of his clothes. I couldn't help growling with anticipation as I finally removed his underwear and revealed the thick seven-inch cock that I had pressed myself against during our slow dances that evening.
Purposely I had pushed him down on the bed with his head at the foot of our bed so that Dave could see all that went on that night. I noticed that Deans chest was slightly flushed and that his cock was leaking pre-cum, I knew that he was close to shooting his first load of cum and I didn't want to waste a drop of it. So I quickly knelt beside him, facing the wardrobe and took his cock in my hand and lowered my mouth down over the end of it. Slowly I sucked on it and licked it all over, and it was as I was licking upwards along the shaft that he cried out that he was cumming. And cum he did, before I could get my mouth back over the end of his cock he pumped several jets of thick salty sperm out of his cock and over my mouth and chin and over his cock and stomach. I moaned with pleasure as I licked his cum all up. After swallowing every drop of his salty cum, I whispered to him that I would soon have his cock hard again. With that I stood up and took my dress off sexily so that he could see the tarty red and black underwear that I was wearing and the saucy message that was on my stocking tops.
I then went to the airing cupboard and retrieved my bag of sex toys, knowing how much it always turns my husband on to watch me use them, I figured that it would also work on any male (sure enough it does!). I then sexily knelt on the bed facing the wardrobe again and started to rub my ten inch vibrator up and down over my bra covered nipples and occasionally slipped it inside my bra and touched each of my extremely sensitive feeling nipples. I removed my bra and lifted one of my breasts up so that I could suck the nipple, I climaxed at the first suck and I felt my own cum oozing into my knickers. Dean’s cock was starting to rise again so I continued with my sexy show for him. I picked up my vibrator again and rubbed it up and down along my pussy lips, pushing the material of my knickers into the crevasse as they parted. I was starting to get turned on again so I slipped my knickers off and eased my vibrator as far into my hungry cunt as it would go and started fucking myself with it. Soon I couldn't fuck myself quickly enough, so I gasped at Dean to take over and fuck me with it until I cum!