PDA

View Full Version : what if you found your wife is cheating you?

officelady
09-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Guys.. i am interested to know what are your feelings about if you find out that your girlfriend or wife is cheating on you while you are on business trips? and worst still is you also discovered that she a dark side too which you thought she was a good girl.

Hock8
09-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Obtain evidents first and when she struck (divorce), you can strike back and safe guard your asset.

If you are uncomfortable, then with the evidents and you strike first.

Remember, always move 1 step ahead to be on the upper hand.

WindSoar
09-04-2010, 08:56 PM
What other option is there ? Break up or divorvce, for me at least.

Max77
09-04-2010, 10:02 PM
if it's ur wife u r talking about, i'm real sorry to hear tat. The greatest of all enemies in ur life is the one sleeping next to u...cheerios!

naemlo
09-04-2010, 10:10 PM
No 2nd chance. :rolleyes:

tomvoyeur
09-04-2010, 10:37 PM
The paths u take will depend on many things, ie kids, finance etc. But take hard before you make any decision. ;)

spunk
09-04-2010, 10:59 PM
If can't accept it then it's better to let go than let the relationship fester.

Bangster
09-04-2010, 11:40 PM
For those who cannot accept it but are already fooling around outside,

maybe they should go and read Bro Peter Pan's stories.....

that way, you might discover a side of you which you'd never knew, and it's a win-win for both parties!!!

AAdam
09-04-2010, 11:53 PM
Personally, I think there isn't any one size fits all solution...

It is because one has to consider a lot of factors.

If it is your wife, then it will be much more complicated than if it is your girl frind.

It is beacuse with a wife, there might involve kids.

With kids, their age, to me, will play a very critical role in your decision making process.

The younger they are, the more delicate the situation will be. BUT having said that, I am not implying that one has to maintain the marriage solely for the kids.

As for finances, I don't think it will be a major deciding factor though cos nowadays, husband & wife do have their own earning power.

Lastly, before we point our finger at our wife or girlfriend, did we do anything that betray them? Get what I mean?

Thats my humble view....

Tripster
09-04-2010, 11:56 PM
I would not be a pot calling the kettle black. But I must find out who and if she is still doing it. Then suggest maybe we can start swinging with others...

peace:rolleyes:

miss22
10-04-2010, 01:16 AM
Well, am a girl but if i was a guy, I WOULD LEAVE!!!! Like divorce! Unless you yourself have other 'lovers' out there then its a whole different story :)

nishikado
10-04-2010, 02:17 AM
1) get evidence of her adultery act.

2) fuck her deep deep in whatever ways you fantasize in.

3) Divorce

4) Got evidence safeguard everything.

5) since money still with u, time to get a fresh pussy!

wooooo

bochapsing
10-04-2010, 02:43 AM

that way, you might discover a side of you which you'd never knew, and it's a win-win for both parties!!!

a happy ending...

win-win for both... and oso for us (like bro peter pan has contributed so many juicy details and pic)...

:D:D:D

Orilo
10-04-2010, 02:56 AM
sighs, i know how you feel, threadstarter.

arizona
10-04-2010, 03:07 AM
I have known my buddy's wife, she cheats when she was on her so-called biz trip...

I guess its pretty normal in todays societies. :rolleyes:

Maybe juz a fling... it happens to anyone old or young, married or single.

toilet$50
10-04-2010, 03:54 AM
change a young one:)if got $:p

Teh Lampard
10-04-2010, 04:01 AM
If i'm not marry to my gf? Just broke off with her.

officelady
10-04-2010, 06:32 AM
thanks 4 the comments.. i asked because i m that wife.

abugga
10-04-2010, 07:51 AM
For me, probably do some deep down soul searching to as to why did she cheat. If the problem isn't with me, probably break off with her peacefully. But i would probably feel disappointed in myself and her, more in myself, because i trusted the wrong woman with my heart.

Tripster
10-04-2010, 08:16 AM
I hope you still intend to stay with your husband. Flings are flings, take precaution and dun take home nasty stuff. What you got with your hubby should be more permanent. Take the spice, dun pay the price (by being sloppy).

I had many flings, mostly with married women. They are simply looking to uncover the passion that once was there and some TLC. Most of them are actually extremely passionate. But most will drop off and return home to hubby after a couple of months after their void is filled. I respect that. We then become friends.

peace

cefiro230
10-04-2010, 08:34 AM
There is some way i might do.... even do i'm also married...

1) Find proof as in friends or whoever
2) PI (private investag
3) If she can do or why can't i
4) Sit down and talk about it(which hard to come by so its the last)
Lastly 5) Divorce

thomas88
10-04-2010, 02:51 PM
I'm very sorry to say this. But I'll never forgive my wife if she ever do this to me and it's the end of the relationship as far as I'm concern.:o

I always believe that when a man flirt, then he's being flirtatious/playboy. But when a woman flirts, then she's a slut (call me MCP.....):p

HungHubby
10-04-2010, 03:05 PM
i guess this would boils down to what are the hubby's views on sex against love-making to be.. is it just a moment of satisfying the lust or will there be more to come..

i still think most guys in sg are against the idea of his partner sleeping around and would immediately call off everything once he finds out.. then again, ya partner might just turn out to be different and things could become spicer for u both..

about the fetish part, everyone has his/her own ideas and definiation of fetishes, talk to ya hubby bout it too, he might just SURPRISE u with a kinkier one.. :)

ps: if u had already been found out, weight ya pros/cons about still being together or leaving him. do everything u could to make amends if he's angry and stuff but u still wanna be with him..

SGnewB
10-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Guys.. i am interested to know what are your feelings about if you find out that your girlfriend or wife is cheating on you while you are on business trips? and worst still is you also discovered that she a dark side too which you thought she was a good girl.
personally, i think there is no win-win situation..

you weigh the situation yourself..

if you think you bonk around behind your wife / gf.. then end of the day, you must accept the fact that the wife /gf can do the same thing to you.

i'm quite sure that many bros here will not hesistate an invitation from a willing milf (if she's gorgeous enough) and i'm quite dead certain that many bros here are also bonking behind their wives /gfs..

end of the day, you decide if the pros outweigh the cons.. and remember that, if you can bonk behind her.. so can she behind you..

Toyota Honda
10-04-2010, 07:40 PM

If u r doing it out for fun and no love involved with the other guy, I will still accept u and let things go provided u still love me so. That guy may just want ur body and not a relationship. And u might be lost and no where to go too..

But if u have already developed feelings for him and is doing it because of that, then its time to leave. I will let you go if that guy decides to be responsible for you. If that guy is not going to be responsible, I will take the last resort by talking to u on what I have not done well enough. And also to see if you are willing to turn back. If it confirmed that u really don't want this relationship with me anymore, I will let you go. But if you do love me still, I will forgive and forget. And I will heed your feedbacks on what I have not done enough.

If a soldier is rebellous, its because the leader is incapable of disciplining him. Likewise, if a wife strays, the husband definitely has a part to play. We guys must know this and accept this fact if we truly love her and wants to be respected as the head of household.

Tripster
11-04-2010, 08:52 AM
If u r doing it out for fun and no love involved with the other guy, I will still accept u and let things go provided u still love me so. That guy may just want ur body and not a relationship. And u might be lost and no where to go too..

But if u have already developed feelings for him and is doing it because of that, then its time to leave. I will let you go if that guy decides to be responsible for you. If that guy is not going to be responsible, I will take the last resort by talking to u on what I have not done well enough. And also to see if you are willing to turn back. If it confirmed that u really don't want this relationship with me anymore, I will let you go. But if you do love me still, I will forgive and forget. And I will heed your feedbacks on what I have not done enough.

If a soldier is rebellous, its because the leader is incapable of disciplining him. Likewise, if a wife strays, the husband definitely has a part to play. We guys must know this and accept this fact if we truly love her and wants to be respected as the head of household.

Having said this, it involves bringing things out into the open for ALL parties to discuss. It would be challenging...

The flings I had, the women find it very difficult to discuss with their husbands, and most of the men are oblivious to what's going on...most are too consumed with themselves to even care. Most of the women suspect and even know their husbands are fooling around but they are not saying anything...to them, I provided a short interlude to their frustrated life of family only.

However, I think in the last 2-3 years, my relationships are with a lot more independent and confident women who can stand up on their own and see this as a new attitude towards themselves. They are a lot more successful and they earn their keep. Their dual role is career and family and this poses a different perspective towards their femininity and their roles. Hell, they even buy me dinners and small gifts!!

Times are changing, women today are a hell of more educated and informed...make confident choices and they can fxxk care about men, because they can...so if we are to remain as heads of households, we have to change our attitudes towards the roles of wives and husbands...

Trip
peace:rolleyes:

Frankiestine
11-04-2010, 10:48 AM

Brother PP is one of the few kind in SBF that can accept such a arrangement...but the sad reality is that there can never be any equality in acceptance of infidelity from a wife compared to the husband maybe it has to do with the "man" thing..

peterpan
11-04-2010, 01:16 PM

eh i heard my name here :D

Having an open marriage is not really widely accepted and not uitable for all folks. Then again once you have been exposed to it and loving it, there's no turning back...

J.Bonk.003
11-04-2010, 01:49 PM

Mind tell us a full detailed story? :D
Then we can give better advice (If 'advise', Boss will comes in correct me.)
Just joking Boss, don't come in zap me....:D

PKTM
11-04-2010, 04:03 PM
most girls always said they can't have sex without love... so if a wife is cheating, naturally the husband will not be able to take it as it's not just sex, it's the lost of love too...

just like what most (modern in nowadays) wife would do if they caught the husband cheating, sure cannot it and asked for divorce immediately. as they cannot understand how the husband can be fuc.king another woman and yet claims that he still love her as wife...:(

sg_brother
11-04-2010, 05:24 PM
I think it is the IN thing now that wife is cheating around. My wife also cheated on me not once but three times, which I recently found out. I admit that my wife is pretty. Remembered when I went fortune telling at Beach Road when that fortune teller told me my wife was having an affair. Initially, I did not believe him. Went to another fortune teller at Simei which told me the same. Went to the third at Bedok and he also said the same. As I still refused to accept, I treated it as they were bullshitting. But the truth came to light when I found out evidence of my wife affairs that all three of the fortune teller was saying the truth. Confronted her but she denied vehemently but after I took out the evidence, she started crying and admitted her affairs. I was very upset as how she could do this when I am faithful to her, and yet she could have three different affairs. Worst is, she did raw with all three of them just because she is on pills.

Was going to divorce her but she begged and pleaded for forgiveness. After some times, I did forgave her but the fact is, I cant forget. Because I knew and met the first two guys before she had affairs with them, while the third guy is through MSN. All the three guys are married men.

Even though I had forgiven her, my imagination will sometimes run wild when I am having sex with her, even till now. I had thought of revenge but till now I did not make that happen.

Eaglet
11-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Organised your finances. Hide your assets. Used your credit facilities to the fullest.

officelady
11-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Mind tell us a full detailed story? :D
Then we can give better advice (If 'advise', Boss will comes in correct me.)
Just joking Boss, don't come in zap me....:D

hi bonk

well.. i can share with u more details privately rather than here. my email is [email protected]

bochapsing
12-04-2010, 10:59 AM
I that all three of the fortune teller was saying the truth..

wow...!!

the fortune tellers so zhun..??!!

bro, pls keep them to yrself, dun spread their ctc...

else all our oc go to them, then we all jia lat liao...

naturegreen
12-04-2010, 11:08 AM
I do have many married female friends around me who fuck behind their husband's back as well yet they are still married, thus I have thought of this before. Anyway, I'll just sit down and have a good talk with her. I'll most probably propose this:
"Want to fuck, fuck in front of me, not behind me. If you want, I can arrange a session with another couple and we swing together. Hard of soft, you decide." :D *Not joking* At least I am mentally prepared just in case this really happens.

chimpchimp
12-04-2010, 11:14 AM
wow...!!

the fortune tellers so zhun..??!!

bro, pls keep them to yrself, dun spread their ctc...

else all our oc go to them, then we all jia lat liao...

maybe the fortune teller was having an affair with the wife....so very zhun!

dont flame me just a joke....

sexualfantasi
12-04-2010, 12:43 PM
i think i can accept it coz i'm more into open marriage and hotwifing

stephan
12-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Nowadays, many of couples dishonest with thier spouse included me. If nothing found, living happily forever... but if found out by any party, mostly gone case.

If ur EQ very high, maybe u can balance urself by cheating back to ur wife, majority of SBF bros here kio kway b4 right?

yang punk
12-04-2010, 11:26 PM

Dear OL

If you want to cheat then better don't get caught. If you are caught then I think 9 out of 10 men will not be able to forgive and forget! Men have double standards! ;)

jjooll
13-04-2010, 01:46 AM
[QUOTE=sg_brother;4762891]I think it is the IN thing now that wife is cheating around. My wife also cheated on me not once but three times, which I recently found out. [QUOTE]

wa bro. 3 times is a lot how u tahan sia? i got cheated on once by my gf im still with her but i still cant get over that incident. anyway u shld plot ur revenge get back at him and her. take the time to plan wad u wanna do and make sure when u hit a man u hit him so hard he can nv get up. i sapport u ar.

dear ts,
u get dumped u deserve it. a moment of lust a lifetime of regret.

z3r0in
13-04-2010, 03:17 AM
divorce is top of my list...
when im devoted to her i also ask for the same treatment

BABYG
13-04-2010, 12:19 PM
i think i will divorce her. need nt think twice.

kurosaki ichigo
14-04-2010, 09:13 PM
hi bonk

well.. i can share with u more details privately rather than here. my email is [email protected]

Well you just opened the floodgates to your email with guys bombarding you for more info

rav_taz
15-04-2010, 01:44 AM
Different pple will react differently.
But I think for guys not everyone can be like so bros here, open to let their wife flirt n hv flings outside... Majority will not be able to take it as I feel this will b a major blow to their ego..

studdyme
15-04-2010, 08:19 AM
Different pple will react differently.
But I think for guys not everyone can be like so bros here, open to let their wife flirt n hv flings outside... Majority will not be able to take it as I feel this will b a major blow to their ego..

true.

1 thing is when people say 'forgive but can't forget', they may say they have forgiven, but whenever the matter arises in their minds, it still hurts. Still that anger is there. What to do? imo, it's just that with the passage of time, the memory remains but the pain, anger and agitation won't be so vivid as before.

papamia
15-04-2010, 08:57 AM
I suspect my gf is doing this too...how do i tell?

rav_taz
15-04-2010, 11:31 AM
true.

1 thing is when people say 'forgive but can't forget', they may say they have forgiven, but whenever the matter arises in their minds, it still hurts. Still that anger is there. What to do? imo, it's just that with the passage of time, the memory remains but the pain, anger and agitation won't be so vivid as before.

Precisely, its the same for ladies as well. Some may open & close one eye.
While others will definitely end the relationship.

jag71
15-04-2010, 11:45 AM

I would engage a PI to track her movements. Once I get the FULL report from the PI I would go through to see if she did anything. If there is solid evidence than I would get a lawyer to divorce her. I would bring the guy in as a correspondant.

Red_Wine
15-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Although what pple might say we are now living in 21sr 22nd century, this is normal but in this world, human being are mostly still very traditional and conservative. The thinking staill are men can hv 2 or 3 wives but women can't, once cheat consider a slut.

jasper10
15-04-2010, 12:32 PM
I will sure let go..............................

whiteprince
16-04-2010, 02:42 AM
I probably will forgive her under the condition that she will not see that guy anymore. I had my shares of fun, so it's only fair. Moreover after i forgive her, i will have the "card of pardon" in hand to play in future.

i think it's dumb for guys who cheat on their wives yet are firm to divorce if they caught their wives doing it. Why the double standard? Unless you die die also want to divorce instead of wife forgiving you after you are caught.

tango2day
16-04-2010, 04:34 AM
Hey,
just another good excuse to meet you in my hotelroom next week !
xxx :rolleyes:

hornyhead
16-04-2010, 08:38 AM
i will fuck her like hell one last time,then offer her to banglas,and sign the divorce papers

btw,this ts is a serial cheater,100% sure.think she likes angmoh cock.from the look of it,she must be pretty,sexy wth huge huge boobs and MATURE LADY.DUN BELIVE ME?ASK TS urself.im dead sure!!!and may i add,i think she loves to expose herself,and she s an exhibitionist.i have met alot of mowen like her,and fuck them all.so i know.

whiteprince
17-04-2010, 02:23 AM
btw,this ts is a serial cheater,100% sure.think she likes angmoh cock.from the look of it,she must be pretty,sexy wth huge huge boobs and MATURE LADY.DUN BELIVE ME?ASK TS urself.im dead sure!!!and may i add,i think she loves to expose herself,and she s an exhibitionist.i have met alot of mowen like her,and fuck them all.so i know.

mowen? 莫文,默问,魔吻? Anyway why assume of someone you do not know? Even if it's people we know, we should never make assumption about them.

peterdrill69
15-11-2011, 11:24 AM
[QUOTE=officelady;4763800]hi bonk

well.. i can share with u more details privately rather than here. my email is [email protected][/

Pls share the story.. Good to learn

RealEstateGuy
15-11-2011, 11:28 AM

Braddah, you are concerned about your GF and wife cheating and you are a SBF (sex board) member? Braddah, you got some double standards it seems.

1stTR
15-11-2011, 11:35 AM
wah.... this threat is like 'old newspaper' liao.:D

yi hup hoe
15-11-2011, 02:08 PM
dump her if you are still childless. keep her if you think your children needs her more than you,

sgjoey
16-11-2011, 04:18 AM
Husbands don't own their wives, and vice versa. Married or not, each has a right to a certain amount of privacy in their lives.

Too many people are still unaware that women, like men, are essentially non-monogamous. (Take a look at this page (http://www.sexatdawn.com).)

If I learn that my wife has other lovers, I would just accept that, just as I hope she would accept that I have other sexual interests as well. So long as there is sufficient reason for us to stay married, I wouldn't kick up a big fuss.

Insisting on sexual exclusivity has unnecessarily caused a lot of broken families and heartache.

analog
16-11-2011, 07:59 AM
This is an interesting one....

When I first got married, if this had happened divorce, no question.
But if it happened now it might be just the thing to restart our sex life again. I'm trying to think out of the box here.

:)
Jim

xx038
16-11-2011, 08:28 AM
Its very hard to accept....

Always there is a reason for some thing.....why either one need to find some one else for sex?

1. Not satisfied
2. Not enough
3. Either one not intersted
4. Or not match with their taste or act
5. And so many we can say.....

Frankly speaking..how many males really play like give and take and how many females do it on the same way...

Is all wife do BJ to their husban? Is all husband lick their wife?

As a husband if his sexual are desires not fulfilled by his wife what he will do?

As a wife if her sexual desires are not fulfilled by his husband what she can do?

sure either one will find some way to fulfill the desire....

males always have lots of sources.....and less trouble some. but for females?

Its some thing like one sided....la.

If you give more than enough her if she still go out to find some thing....then too bad. She expect more than you do..then buy some toys and make her realize and work hard to improve yourself.

For females try to give what ever you can if he still need...no choice..

If you really love your wife..dont simply say "divorce". find why she was going into that path. Most of the girls dont want to sleep with any others unless you really make her to yearn for that....

Do ask yourself do you really give what she want..then you say.

Breaking relationship is very fast..the pain will lost forever. At the same time building relationship is not that much easy.

Still there is lot to say...i dont know how to put it in writing...

will continute...

16-11-2011, 09:04 AM
This is a good reference for me. Coz my wife also cheating me and caught by me twice. And I forgive her twice. And nw I suspect she doing again. Can any Bro here can introduce me licensed private investigator asap? Coz this time I will not forgive her again. me stupid? Rite. Forgive her tot she will change back. Haiz....... PLEASE HELP ME INTRODUCE A LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR. THANKS ALOT, BRO

whiteiphone4321
16-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Forget it bro. Why waste money on a PI. I can tell you now that she is doing it again.
And Im guessing its your wishy washy character thats why your wife is straying.

Man Up! Start making and act on your decisions!

A few choices:

Live with it
Enjoy it (go google "hotwife" or check out peterpan posts)
Divorce

Ball's in your court. What are you doing to do?

This is a good reference for me. Coz my wife also cheating me and caught by me twice. And I forgive her twice. And nw I suspect she doing again. Can any Bro here can introduce me licensed private investigator asap? Coz this time I will not forgive her again. me stupid? Rite. Forgive her tot she will change back. Haiz....... PLEASE HELP ME INTRODUCE A LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR. THANKS ALOT, BRO

allan88
16-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Y waste $ apply for off if u r working n tail ur wife.

Tualampa
16-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Guess everybody has their darkest secret which we do not share with our partners. Cos as humans we know how to weigh the impact of sharing such info, thus not sharing them.

From a married person point of view, I think it hits harder on a married couple then a dating couple when such things occur. As a dating couple I could just break off. But its not that simple to a married couple, not so if you have kids. Thats why some couples adopted the "one eye open, one eye close" after their marriage. But not all can do the same.

acidicavex
16-11-2011, 02:33 PM
I just need evidence to safe guard.

And the right for my children.

Come to think of it she have all the chances of doing it........ Not for sex (cause she is FREAKING LOW libidos) Maybe if the guy is able to touch her heart completely... than she will sure stray without turning her head back. So far not many guys she knew can win her heart.

Tualampa
16-11-2011, 02:43 PM

caught with the same guy or diff? Are u cheating on her and she's applying the tis-for-tat tactic on you. Else why so heng u can catch her 2x? Are you sure she did not let u catch purposely? Just curious.

Xgenre
16-11-2011, 02:48 PM
PLEASE HELP ME INTRODUCE A LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR. THANKS ALOT, BRO

Isn't there an advertisement on the back bumper of taxis? catchcheatingsomething.com or whatever. That's the only one that comes to mind. Cos I think a lot of married bros will curse that advertisement.

Frankiestine
16-11-2011, 03:34 PM
I just need evidence to safe guard.

And the right for my children..

sorry to disappoint you bro but court is not going to look at the fact that she cuckold you and award the rights of the kid to you. To them a lousy wife may not mean lousy mother.

acidicavex
16-11-2011, 04:10 PM
sorry to disappoint you bro but court is not going to look at the fact that she cuckold you and award the rights of the kid to you. To them a lousy wife may not mean lousy mother.

Yea i know that but at least i will try if that happen frankly i won't want my kids (especially they are gals to be with a new man). So for me even i fight till my last penny i will do it do get hold of my kids.

xx038
16-11-2011, 04:32 PM
The thread starter just keep quite...very surprise...she just throw the stone inside the water....and keep looking whats going on....(thats what i think)

anyway...we just share out thoughts and feels

francined69
16-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Yea i know that but at least i will try if that happen frankly i won't want my kids (especially they are gals to be with a new man). So for me even i fight till my last penny i will do it do get hold of my kids.

highly unlikely you will get custody of the kids because the Women's Charter protects the women, even if they commit adultery.

Stud00
16-11-2011, 08:49 PM
For me,
of course i would be angry. But i would find out from her, what are her reasons? i believe that there would be reasons for her to eat out, i mean, guys do eat out too. I am not married and i am single now, but the last time my ex cheated on me, with her cousin, i was devastated. But i gave her chance and 2 months later she did it again with her colleague. So like some bros say, some gals are meant to be sluts, fuck n throw.. some are meant to be kept as wives. Still waiting for my latter.

acidicavex
17-11-2011, 01:03 PM
highly unlikely you will get custody of the kids because the Women's Charter protects the women, even if they commit adultery.

Yea sometime this women charter is full of shits......... Well all i want is at least i did something to fight for it. i don't want my kids to instill any corrupted idea of their father couldn't be bother to fight to keep them. At release when they grow up and understand stuff. I go friends whom come from broken family and the father or mother will tend to poison their mind that the other party is at fault. I told them this why not u go listen to both side of the story. Of cause some reply it been so long what is there to find out. However i have a friend whom went to find out she learn that her mother left her dad because the mother deem the father as useless cannot afford car cannot afford holiday. Well that drive his father to work extra hard and finally own his business he even provide evidence of the wife adultery evidence. Although my friend finally know the truth but after so many years she had never stay with her father she felt strange.

Lionhard
18-11-2011, 07:18 AM
There are others way apart from fighting for custody. Why make matters more acrimonious?

francined69
18-11-2011, 07:34 AM
There are others way apart from fighting for custody. Why make matters more acrimonious?

yes i fully agree that there are better ways to show love and affection for your children rather than to spend your hard earned $$$ in court fighting for custody and worsen the relationship between parents. look at the recent suicide case which also claimed the life of a young child.

Frankiestine
18-11-2011, 08:52 AM
yes i fully agree that there are better ways to show love and affection for your children rather than to spend your hard earned $$$ in court fighting for custody and worsen the relationship between parents. look at the recent suicide case which also claimed the life of a young child.

Bro nothing can worsen the relationship since its already reached the stage of divorce. The best you can do is only try and shield the kids from all the nastiness...but some times things don't play out that way one hopes it to cos the other party is not going to make things any easier for you...in any case, I can't say I feel sorry for the bedok suicide victim except her child...in her case, she really painted herself into a corner by refusing visitation rights to the father...so can anyone really blame the father for going back to the court to enforce his rights...if she feels that he has been abusing the child, she could have take out a PPO..

k3lvin123
18-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Nice thread, i've been thru this process. I advise bros/sisters here the following;

Sceen 1. Married recently not more then 3 years no kids.

I would say to her, FUCK OFF my life just married ONLY u play around, U BITCH

sceen 2. Married long time no kids.

I recommend close 1 eye.

sceen 3. Married recently with kid/kids

For the sake of ya kids, they are still young & they dearly need mother's tender loving care. Most wifes dont play around at this age/time as they want to focus on family building, IF she really outside play, U ARE THE PROBLEM.

sceen 4. Married long time with kid/kids

Again for the sake of your kids, stay together. You've been married many years.

acidicavex
18-11-2011, 12:08 PM
I do agree bro k3lvin123 for me simple...

If she choose to play well be it that way you can play and than come back home and do her wifey and motherly duty so be it. I can close both eyes too if no one else comment that they seen her in and out behaving intimately. If it does happen than 1 eye got to open and have a talk for her to be at least discreet about it.

Something else about women I don't know everyone agree or partially agree if a women stray they sheldom look back at the consequences. They will leave everything behind and if they have a change of heart there is no way for them to turn back. For me if this senario happen of cause i do my every part that i can to protect my kids. Some will say what the point must as well invest the time and money somewhere else or another potential partner. Some may say you stupid you know it is a losing battle especially with the woman charter and you go dump all the $$ and cents in. But to me is principle if i die i want to die with no regret in life. I don't stuff to happen and i can only sit there to do the finger point games. At least i choose to do my part but the court rulez otherwise. Than at least when my children get older and see me i will be able to raise my head to talk to them. Instead of my head looking at the ground when they ask "Daddy why didn't you fight to keep us beside you?" sorta of question.

haojian
05-04-2012, 05:22 PM
anyone can recommend a private investigator? need to check on my wife.
thanks

haojian
05-04-2012, 09:29 PM
I think it is the IN thing now that wife is cheating around. My wife also cheated on me not once but three times, which I recently found out. I admit that my wife is pretty. Remembered when I went fortune telling at Beach Road when that fortune teller told me my wife was having an affair. Initially, I did not believe him. Went to another fortune teller at Simei which told me the same. Went to the third at Bedok and he also said the same. As I still refused to accept, I treated it as they were bullshitting. But the truth came to light when I found out evidence of my wife affairs that all three of the fortune teller was saying the truth. Confronted her but she denied vehemently but after I took out the evidence, she started crying and admitted her affairs. I was very upset as how she could do this when I am faithful to her, and yet she could have three different affairs. Worst is, she did raw with all three of them just because she is on pills.

Was going to divorce her but she begged and pleaded for forgiveness. After some times, I did forgave her but the fact is, I cant forget. Because I knew and met the first two guys before she had affairs with them, while the third guy is through MSN. All the three guys are married men.

Even though I had forgiven her, my imagination will sometimes run wild when I am having sex with her, even till now. I had thought of revenge but till now I did not make that happen.

bro,

can pm me where to find these fortune teller? i need to ask about my wife. thanks

ionu
06-04-2012, 04:02 PM
this happened about a few months ago, my girlfriend went clubbing with a bunch of friends at zirca.

as i'm not a fan of clubbing , i advised her not to go.
but she insisted that it was her friend's birthday party and everyone had to be there.

reluctantly , i agreed. she told me that there would be a few girls & guys, i said okay ..

at around midnight ,i tried in vain to contact her , but somehow i did not manage to get through .

as i did not know who would she be with exactly, i couldnt contact them as well.

sometime later, she contacted me & told me that the party has started & that she'd go home once it ends.
i was pretty worried for her at that point of time, & i told her to be careful.

they had games such as truth or dare , and several finger guessing games.
whereby the loser had to drink a shot of whatever liquor they had.

and as they got drunk , the game got bigger.
they had truth or dare games, and the dare was something fucked up.
my girlfriend was an ahlian , & the people that she mixed around with were mostly young ahbengs.

not that i discriminate them , but they tend to get daring & stuff with such games. what i heard from my girlfriend is that she had been chosen to do the dare 7 times. in which , 4 times were kisses with other guys & 3 were light petting.

they knew that she had a boyfriend , yet it still happened.

as the night got later & later, they continued to drink & most of them were knocked out.

around 2 , they left the place & most of them went home.
but one of the guys offered to send my girlfriend home & she agreed.
instead , that bastard brought her to a boutique hotel near bugis.
she did not even know what was happening, once they checked in, my girlfriend fell asleep as well as she was too tired.

that bastard fucked her that night & even cummed in her raw.
we didn't even know until she missed her monthly crap for 2 months,
thank god we found out early, and an abortion was done.

the next day, she woke up & realised everything, she confided in me & i also forgave her as it's not entirely her fault.

but i didnt feel good inside as well , as afterall ..

Stud00
06-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Sounds familiar bro.. i know how you feel. End of the day, your gf has to be smart enuff to protect herself. As for that bastard, u could actually lodge a police report for rape. talk more on pm.
Cheers

this happened about a few months ago, my girlfriend went clubbing with a bunch of friends at zirca.

as i'm not a fan of clubbing , i advised her not to go.
but she insisted that it was her friend's birthday party and everyone had to be there.

reluctantly , i agreed. she told me that there would be a few girls & guys, i said okay ..

at around midnight ,i tried in vain to contact her , but somehow i did not manage to get through .

as i did not know who would she be with exactly, i couldnt contact them as well.

sometime later, she contacted me & told me that the party has started & that she'd go home once it ends.
i was pretty worried for her at that point of time, & i told her to be careful.

they had games such as truth or dare , and several finger guessing games.
whereby the loser had to drink a shot of whatever liquor they had.

and as they got drunk , the game got bigger.
they had truth or dare games, and the dare was something fucked up.
my girlfriend was an ahlian , & the people that she mixed around with were mostly young ahbengs.

not that i discriminate them , but they tend to get daring & stuff with such games. what i heard from my girlfriend is that she had been chosen to do the dare 7 times. in which , 4 times were kisses with other guys & 3 were light petting.

they knew that she had a boyfriend , yet it still happened.

as the night got later & later, they continued to drink & most of them were knocked out.

around 2 , they left the place & most of them went home.
but one of the guys offered to send my girlfriend home & she agreed.
instead , that bastard brought her to a boutique hotel near bugis.
she did not even know what was happening, once they checked in, my girlfriend fell asleep as well as she was too tired.

that bastard fucked her that night & even cummed in her raw.
we didn't even know until she missed her monthly crap for 2 months,
thank god we found out early, and an abortion was done.

the next day, she woke up & realised everything, she confided in me & i also forgave her as it's not entirely her fault.

but i didnt feel good inside as well , as afterall ..

ionu
07-04-2012, 02:59 AM
we wanted to , but at that point of time, we were still pretty young & didn't know the procedures & stuff.

and she has a part to play, hence, we decided not to blow up the matter.
we confronted that bastard & he has since gave my girlfriend an acceptable five digit cheque to forget the matter.

although she is unable to totally forget the matter, we've made it a point not to club anymore , or at least, in the near future.

overair
09-04-2012, 11:25 PM

oh dear ... had he found out? i hope not. anyway, most guys would behave like the husband in a show that recently watched "crazy stupid love". yes, not pretty and please, don't entirely expect most guys would eventually come through like that husband, as there aren't that many ryan gosling to straight them out. so what do YOU do? you have to decide for yourself, if he had found out. if he has not, never ever tell him; unless, you have a husband like me, who nut enough not to mind. mind you, even there is an increasing number of us, but, still not too many enough. again, you have to decide for yourself what do you want to do. is the marriage worth keeping? yes? then you need to do whatever to save it despite what your husband may react; if it is not worth the trouble, walk away as soon as you can, for your own goodness sake and his. :) good luck!

S.B.Y.1
10-04-2012, 12:46 AM

TS be prepared for the inevitable should you want to probe further

Since you;re on businesss trip you should just "eat out" :D

Don't let GND looks fool you but this day and age things are topsy turvy :(