PDA

View Full Version : Young Pretty Big Natural Boobs Petite gal Offering massage

Pages : [1] 2

Lauteko
09-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Nowadays there are so many enhanced boobs. Natural Big boobs are rare n few among Chinese. This is one young PRC with big natural asset.

Name : Kelly (Keli)
Ht: 1.5m
Wt: 43kg (est)
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: D (natural)
Massage: $40 for 1 hr. (Add $10 for oil massage)
Room: Not included

She is working as a beautician. Prices from $28 per hr onwards for her facial treatment....

Ctc will be given for Bros with FR postings. She only will take a few customer per day. So, pls be patient. :D

spitfireballist
09-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Hi, Bro, can PM me her contact? Thank you.

beckster
09-04-2010, 05:21 PM
hi bro is interested in kelly but where she provide her service ? at salon or what ? and she provide HJ FJ etc...

punk8813
09-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Bro pls share her numbers, thank you

ckiwc
09-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Bro can i have her contact? Thank you

xhardboiled
09-04-2010, 09:55 PM
wah Natural D is tok kong! !
camp for FR.

bro she provide special service or not? esp FJ.

thx

enzer88
09-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Bro ts,pls pm me,tks alot!:)

Koei
09-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Looks good. Does she provide other services?

JoySeeker
10-04-2010, 01:30 AM
good lobang:)

lukeong
10-04-2010, 01:44 AM
any other info?
does she provide special service?what is the damage?

Lauteko
10-04-2010, 08:36 AM
I had received overwhelming response for this gal. I have to say her skill is only average. As for other services, I have to say 1 step at a time. I am not expert in packaging her as I am simply helping her in my spare time. She's a bit scared in doing this, so pls dun get too excited.

I'll try to talk to her slowly but just massage for a start. Meanwhile, I'll release 5 ctc per day. :D

Lauteko
10-04-2010, 11:44 AM
I had given out 8 ctc. I hope to see some review good or bad. I am no OKT or intending to be. I am also a paying customer who is trying to help. Any senior bros is welcome to give feedback or any guidance. I apologize to any bros who is upset. I am also confused by this gal as she often changes her mind. So pls guide her along and dun spoil the market. :D

Have a nice weekend. I will be replying next on Monday. Sorry to bros who din get my response. I 'll go thru your request one at a time. Too many request today. :o

melvin65
10-04-2010, 12:07 PM

matrixint2003
10-04-2010, 12:16 PM
I had given out 8 ctc. I hope to see some review good or bad. I am no OKT or intending to be. I am also a paying customer who is trying to help. Any senior bros is welcome to give feedback or any guidance. I apologize to any bros who is upset. I am also confused by this gal as she often changes her mind. So pls guide her along and dun spoil the market. :D

Have a nice weekend. I will be replying next on Monday. Sorry to bros who din get my response. I 'll go thru your request one at a time. Too many request today. :o

Hi Bro,

Me also interested please provide the contact

Thank a million times

Gunblader
10-04-2010, 06:57 PM
ts

can i have the ctc too?
how come bros here no fr on her?

subarus
10-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Nowadays there are so many enhanced boobs. Natural Big boobs are rare n few among Chinese. This is one young PRC with big natural asset.

She is working as a beautician. Prices from $28 per hr onwards for her facial treatment....

Ctc will be given for Bros with FR postings. She only will take a few customer per day. So, pls be patient. :D

Bro may i have her contact ?Thank u so much!

BBlitterstar
11-04-2010, 02:53 AM
Hi Bro can share her contact.......

chucky69
11-04-2010, 06:23 AM
can i have the ctc too?

talung
11-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Bro... keen to share ctc. Thanks in advance!

dapeng
11-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Bro can pm me her contact. Would like to try her facial treatment as well.

provider
11-04-2010, 05:23 PM
can share this wonderful contacts? thanks!

Lauteko
12-04-2010, 09:57 AM
I will be giving out more ctc. But she only want a few customer. So I limit to 3 per day. Pls write FR if you do engage her. She told me that she's considering to do more.

As the title of the thread points out, her strength is not massage. :rolleyes:

Teekoleong
12-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Thks to Bro Lauteko for the ctc. I wasn't expecting a beauty for a big boobs gal. I was pleasantly surprized when a petite slim gal approached my car. No mistake. I took her away from the hotspot for my sexxion.

FR
Look: 8 (I like her sweet look)
Boobs: D (Natural & saggy. Cannot defy law of gravity. Big nipple)
Body: slim n petite
Massage: 6.5 (I had better. +1 for her boobs massage)
Extra: Yes yes yes
GFE: 8 (quite talkative)
Damage: $100 + rm + ...

This gal was in Sg b4. Sumone had bao her. She took her beautician course here. Just recently return to work in a saloon. Must try her facial oso.. :p

DragonSeeker
12-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Bro Lauteko,

can share the contact?

Tks !

Lauteko
14-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Thks to Bro Teekoleong for the FR. I am only giving out 5 ctc per day. For bros without ctc, pls be patient. :o

Lauteko
14-04-2010, 09:31 AM
I still have backlog of 30 requests. So pls be patient. Thousand apologies to bros who cannot wait. :D

prince898
14-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Bro, thanks for sharing and can pm me her contact

Thanks in advance

kenl
14-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi TS,

My apology on a short FR as I am busy -

This gal is sweet and nice. Very service oriented. Her boobs are big but a little saggy though. Her massage is very good. I would rate her 7.5/10 for her looks and overall service.

Worth the money.

Wizard
14-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Bro, can share contact? Thx

Lauteko
14-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Hi TS,

My apology on a short FR as I am busy -

This gal is sweet and nice. Very service oriented. Her boobs are big but a little saggy though. Her massage is very good. I would rate her 7.5/10 for her looks and overall service.

Worth the money.

Nice simple FR, my 3 pts 4 U. :D

bigtitslover7
14-04-2010, 09:07 PM
bro, can share ctc? i will give you my comments after that :)

Thanks

ash4444
14-04-2010, 11:25 PM
bro can share ctc?

kyasgx
14-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Bro, kindly give me her contact please. Waiting here patiently.

Lauteko
15-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Sorry to all bros waiting for ctc. I am giving out only 5 ctc per day. Now backlog over 50. I'll speak to Kelly to accept more ppl. :o

llance04
15-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Thanks bro Lauteko for sharing and managed to book with Kelly a last min session last sunday

When she walked towards my car, i was kinda of surprise that she looks plain with petite body.. One thing is her boobs are quite noticeable from far :p haha

She suggest to book a room in one of the private quarters in the G area but i fetch her to another area and check in one of the common hotel..

As i have already bathed, she immediately got me to took off my clothes to start the massage session.

Her massage was quite good for me, start off my shoulder and work down my back. Her strength is quite good despite her petite size. Did ask her to soften her strength occasionally. Her massage seems to be a combination of chinese and Thai massage and i almost fell asleep lying down while she was massaging my back..

She also did something called 放血 (let go blood), when she pressure a certain point in the hands and legs a while, and then suddenly let go, then follow by a soft touching following the flow of the blood.. kinda of special

She also did the "stepping back" which some of the massage gals dont do.

After she massage for more than 30mins, she felt quite hot and took off her spagetti strip.. i was like "WOW" :eek: Little bro started to get harden liao..

Look at her slim body with her big boobs.. how not to get hard siah.. She saw my little bro starting to get hard and started to do the teasing massage on it somemore.. :p Told her canot tahan liao and she immediately did a HJ for me.. She said dont wan to FJ cos recently her health not good.

After the HJ, she continue a head massage for me after cleaning up..

Overall her massage session can last almost an hour if no other service ;)

Name : Kelly
Height : 1.6
Look : 7/10 (Plain, abit to seductive milf look)
BooBs : 36C
Massage : 8.5 / 10 (combination of chinese and thai massage)
HJ: 8 / 10 (bros who are looking for FJ, pls respect her if she does not wan to do it, cos she told me her health sometimes not good for FJ. Hope u guys can understand and take care of her )
Altitude : 8/ 10 ( quite chatty at times)
Damage: $100 (exclude rm)

SlackWarsV2
16-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Thanks bro Lauteko for sharing and pls up me if you like my FR

Her massage is very good, quite skilled and she know whats shes doing, will always ask if the strength is too hard or too soft. All i can say is that she has powerful hands. Totally enjoy it and price is reasonable and skill is good. Shes very service orientated too when it comes to massage, some of her methods are unique to me which i like. Shes not like other gals in forum providing massage which is like crap. Her massage consist of many styles which is a plus point.

Look : 6/10 (milf look)
BooBs : C to D, big and sagging due to gravity forces. Her nipple head is one of the biggest i have ever seen. Shocking! she like to be sucked.
Massage : 8.5 / 10 (combination of various)
HJ: 8 / 10 (rubbing of tip and hj)
fingering: yes (very wet and alot of water sound, i did stop a while to see if the bed is wet lol)
Stero: Loud moan and bite me lightly when she shiok to the moon)
Altitude : 8/ 10 ( quite chatty and shy haha)

nickyboy900
16-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Bro Lauteko,

CT pls thanks a lot cheers

Lauteko
16-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Thanks to Bro Llance04 (pts given) & slackwarsV2 (next on my uplist). Now FR starts coming in. :D

I'll be give out more ctc. Only to bros with genuine FRs. For those unqualified or look suspicious, I am sorry. :p

Lauteko
17-04-2010, 10:35 AM
Good Morning to all big boobs lover. Today I have released more ctc for the weekend. I still have abt 20+ backlog. Any serious weekend cheonger, I'll make special exception to release more ctc for today's request. Onli till 1 pm. :D

tita
17-04-2010, 02:19 PM
hi can i have the contact?

mark82
18-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Bro, can i hv her ctc pls, thks

evo7_5
19-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Thank you TS.

Made a slot with her yesterday noon. Anyway it's a bad idea to book room on Sunday. Long waiting time.

Back to story. She is a pleasant looking - quite pretty for me at least. She looks good and when we were waiting for the room, ha ha. Can c quite a number of eyes on her. So after a while, room available, went to room ad stripped to my bathing suit.

She began her massage. Very hardworking and takes effort. Not those piano type. Then we tcss. She says her business has been slow which I dun believe. Ha ha.

Anyway after the long massage, requested for hj and she took off her dress and I helped her unclip her bra. Really big headlights. While hj-ing me, she allowed autoroaming and digging. Took a while before I unloaded and she then washed me up.

Overall a very service oriented lady.

Thanks ts.

Lauteko
19-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Busy day.. Now finally have time to give ctc. 10 patient bros will get ctc 2day. :D
Thks evo7_5 for FR. 3 pts 4 U.

Lauteko
20-04-2010, 11:18 AM
more ctc released 2day. Still abt 20 more. For those without genuine FR, pls dun ask for ctc. I'll delete your request. More FR pls.. :p

SlackWarsV2
20-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Shes a gem man !!!

goodboy86
20-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Hi bro, may I have her contact please?

Thanks in advance.

lgmonitor
21-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Hi, brother, can PM her contact?

classydesire
21-04-2010, 01:30 AM
Made an appt with her today and she suggested at G area but bcos of recent raids, I also scared scared - so i avoid tat area n go to Lavxxxx area instead.

After I book the room, not long after ding dong n i saw a pretty sexy small size babe in front of me. I immediately ask her in n we started off with the shoulder n neck massage. Her massage skills is not bad as compared to some other PRCs - can give a 6.5/10. The special skills are her "let go blood" and her stepping back skills like wat bro llance04 mentioned - ta kong man. It seems after a while, she also complain a bit hot n take off her shirt, wow wow wow... tat sexy black bra covering 2 big neh neh.... whoops... saliva dripping liao... but control control.... When ask to turn over, she already notice my didi have grown... n in fact she also provide FJ service at $100. Wah... biao tahan liao... i say yes n lets do it man.

Nothing to elaborate much during the FJ as quite standard compared to other PRCs here... however her sucking n licking of the balls is damn shiok... occassionally she will peep at u while sucking n hmmm... close my eyes n njoy.... However, during the missionary job, we hear a "ding dong ding dong"... wah... we jump up n i took a peep at the door... aiyah its tat stupid auntie wanted to come n clean the room... makes me so scared as i tot AV come n raid... heng heng ah... we go back to bed n say dun bother lets continue, n we started it all over again... haha... wat a special experience i had today.

Height : less than 1.6m
Look : 7.5/10 - she looks much prettier when she smiles n also seductive
BooBs : 36C - but a bit sagging
Massage : 8.5 / 10
HJ: never do as she only tickle my didi n immediately go for FJ
FJ: Shiok with natural loud sexy moanings...
Altitude : 8/ 10
Damage: $100 (FJ + massage) this price is really value for $$ as some PRC gals for FJ already $80 without massage somemore n her massage skills also not bad
RTM/F: YES!
hey bro, cna pm me her ctc cos really need a gd release man.

thank a million bro...

69massage89
21-04-2010, 01:38 AM
Thank u TS "Lauteko" bro for Kelly aka ( keli ) contact...!
Yesterday sms her to fixed an apptmt for today session. Reconfirmed this afternoon with her for the evening session at our agreed upon location.
Book the room, sms room no. & took a shower while waiting for her arrival...About 15mins later door bell sounded, open the rm door stand a STY petite size very sweet looking gal wearing reviewing t-shirt & jean shorts, bundle up hair with light make-up ( sure guys will take a few looks )
Greeted her & welcome her into the room chit chat while she prepared the bed for massage...

Gosh...she was in such a hurry & had forgotten to bring her working "STUFFS" & i also didn't bring mine too for massage. ( points deducted if not...will tell u later see note )
Arrange the pillow, ask me to lay face down to begins...starts from the shoulder downwards to my legs. Feel strong stroke of pressure being apply on my back, legs & bottom of my feet using one of her feet. Her strength is very strong despite her petite size quite skillful & really knows what she is doing. She did apply some pressure on certain points on the hands & legs, can feel my blood flowing inside.

After more than 30mins on my back, ask me to turnover servicing the front,
chest, nipples & inner thigh area. Then she gave a shy looks on my XX didi & ask do i want HJ...sure of course ! She seem like to see my erected didi...haha
Slowing using her little fingers to touch & stroking on my XX didi shaft & starts the upwards & downwards movement...haha no oil used water then !
Feeling very high & relax...lift up her bra exposed the 36C asset.
Allow my hands roaming all over on her big soft smooth natural boobs & tuning her HUGE erected nipples...( very rare to come by such a HUGE eraser nipples )

About 10mins later i finally cums over on her hand...she cleans me up before proceed to wash her hands in the toilet.
Notice she still looking at my didi while washing it in the toilet...:confused:

Well i really enjoy it & had a wonderful hour session with Kelly...

( Note : From the hints here gather & herself, my guess she rushes out from her "work" place to meet me for the session tonight. She looks tired & yawn during our chit chating, i don't blame her for that. Smart move no oil water also can lah...hehe ! )

Age : mid 20's ( didn't ask was looking for a good relaxing massage & release

Height : around 1.63m

Weight : 46 estimate

Looks : 8/10 ( fair & petite )

Boobs : 10/10 ( 36C HUGE erected pinkish eraser nipples )

Massage : 7/10 ( strong very goog & unique )

H/J : 6/10 ( quite good the way i like it )

Damage : ( 1-hr massage w/HJ throw in ) $60 + Tips + $20.00 ( room )

Rtn : YES will bring my own stuffs to try her...guasha, body scrub & fragrant
oil for my return pampering ! :) :)

78chassis
21-04-2010, 08:23 AM
Bro,

Can i have Kelly Ctc.

Thank !

Lauteko
21-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Thks for FR Bro Sggoodcitizen & 69massage89. Will give you both pts next. 2day upped Bro slackwarv2. More ctc given out. Still long queue for Kelly. Waiting time about 3-4 days. Thousand apologies.

For Bros asking about facial, I do not reply. Only for massage ++. :D

tcs7878
21-04-2010, 01:38 PM
can pm her contact to me?

michnx
21-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Bro can pm mi the contact will like to try

stupidanimal
21-04-2010, 08:09 PM
the boobs look good, can pm me the contc

tamelover
21-04-2010, 08:35 PM
she seems busy, i text her this afternoon for a session this evening and she turned me away ..... :(

maybe better luck next time

222nge
23-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Thanks TS for sharing Kelly's ctc.
Was quite lucky to have a wonderful massage session yesterday.Tks to one bro who has cancelled his appointment.Fully agreed with TS that she has a pair of big nice natural boobs.Overall her massage skill is good,especially the back massage,good strength and stroke despite her petite size.Head and facial massage were also quite shiok! Here are my ratings:

Looks:8.0/10,sweet and beautiful,my type
Body:8.0/10,fair and slim(with dress on)
Boobs:8.0/10,at least "C",natural
Massage:7.5/10,not the best,but good enough and hardworking
HJ:no try
Attitude:8.0/10,friendly and not time watcher
RTM:sure

She is highly suitable for bros who like reasonably good massage and to be massaged by beautiful lady.

patng69
23-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi bro, may I have her ctc? Thanks...

Lauteko
23-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Thks bro 222nge for the FR. I'll up you when my power rtn. For bros waiting for ctc, pls hold on, Kelly sorting sumting out. So I will not be giving out ctc 2day. Sorry. :o

sufercck
23-04-2010, 04:30 PM
bro, can i have her contact, thank you

iwan2shiok
23-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Bro, pls share ctc, tks!

louismaniz
23-04-2010, 05:04 PM
hi bro, can share her contact pls.

tamelover
23-04-2010, 05:06 PM
managed to try her out this afternoon; her massage skills is good, and there's not rush fm her to get the job done. we spent almost 2 hours in the room after the rub, mainly just chatting while waitng for her next appointment with another bro.

overall, she's sweet, and would like to thanks TS for sharing this gem. :D

makando
23-04-2010, 05:30 PM
bro can share her ctc

tiger2009
23-04-2010, 08:07 PM
can share contact? she got big nipples?

tks,
tiger

zrab
23-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Hey Bro,

Plz share Contact details and Pics if able!!
Thanks so much!:)

simone
23-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Height : less than 1.6m
Look : 7.5/10 - she looks much prettier when she smiles n also seductive
BooBs : 36C - but a bit sagging
Massage : 8.5 / 10
HJ: never do as she only tickle my didi n immediately go for FJ
FJ: Shiok with natural loud sexy moanings...
Altitude : 8/ 10
Damage: $100 (FJ + massage) this price is really value for $$ as some PRC gals for FJ already $80 without massage somemore n her massage skills also not bad
RTM/F: YES!

Look : 7/10 (Plain, abit to seductive milf look)
BooBs : 36C
Massage : 8.5 / 10 (combination of chinese and thai massage)
HJ: 8 / 10 (bros who are looking for FJ, pls respect her if she does not wan to do it, cos she told me her health sometimes not good for FJ. Hope u guys can understand and take care of her )
Altitude : 8/ 10 ( quite chatty at times)
Damage: $100 (exclude rm)

i kaypo a bit ... she DO or DO NOT provide FJ ...cos i maY have missed some detaiLs along the waY ..

cheers

darksecret
23-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Hi bro, can share her contact pls.. thks

angcw007
24-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Bro,
Can share her contact.
Thanks.

tromba
24-04-2010, 01:57 AM
bro can pass contact

sg_lover
24-04-2010, 03:16 AM
is she to house?. pm her contact

redtail81
24-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Hi, Bro, can PM me her contact? Thanks.

whyte
24-04-2010, 11:53 AM
hey bro... can i get her contact?

heskey
24-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Hi Bro, i sincere with all my heart. Please provide me contact. Thanks.......~

ckboy
24-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Hey Bro,

Can share this gd gem? Would write FR .. thanks!!

Hard78
25-04-2010, 08:52 PM
can i have her contact?

Lauteko
26-04-2010, 09:36 AM
Giving out more ctc. Very long waiting list. Waiting time about 1 week. My apologies for those in a hurry. Kelly can spare only a few sexxion per day.. :D

unger
26-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Bro TS,

CAn I have her ctc please? Thanks in advance.

lkiatl
26-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Can i hav her contact plz.. wil definitely post up an FR.. Thanks in advance bro..

zen7
26-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Dear TS,

care to share ctc...thanks

Glenglen
26-04-2010, 11:37 AM
share ctc plzzzt
thx in advance bro!!

sunnybb81
27-04-2010, 01:01 AM
tried her a few days ago... gd massage and gd experience... here is my short FR:

boobs: C+ (quite big de hor... outside cant really tell)
body: 7/10
pussy: shaven bottom
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
massage: 8/10
gfe: 8/10

damage: $100

Lauteko
27-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Thks for all the wonderful FRs. Kelly had been working hard to please the few Bros she managed to service daily. She's a bit busy on weekends as her boss need her to be around. So more difficult to get her. Anyway, I am only giving out a few ctc each day so that she'll not flooded with calls. Pls sms instead and wait for reply so that she can be more discreet. :D

biglittlehead
27-04-2010, 12:42 PM
HI Bro! can i have her contact as i am interested.

poonani
27-04-2010, 03:33 PM
pussy: shaven bottom

Not shaved! In fact, quite hairy.

Full FR tomorrow.

siao89
27-04-2010, 03:53 PM
bro can pm me the contact, thank you.

kyasgx
27-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Thks for all the wonderful FRs. Kelly had been working hard to please the few Bros she managed to service daily. She's a bit busy on weekends as her boss need her to be around. So more difficult to get her. Anyway, I am only giving out a few ctc each day so that she'll not flooded with calls. Pls sms instead and wait for reply so that she can be more discreet. :D

Hehe Bro, still waiting patiently for contact please.

SkyFive
27-04-2010, 11:23 PM

patersonchow
27-04-2010, 11:39 PM
hey bro can pm me her contact thanks !

Pro V
27-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Thank you Lauteko for the ctc. Book her on Sunday. Here is my FR.

Looks:8.0/10,pleasant
Body:8.0/10, fair
Boobs:8.0/10,C+ i think (little sag)
Massage:7/10 ordinary
HJ:6/10
Attitude:8.0/10

siao89
28-04-2010, 02:14 AM
hi bro, can pm me the conatct of her pls!!!!!! tks alot!!!!!

poonani
28-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Suck the largest nipples in Singapore ! ! !

Because of H81 blitz, my adventures in Geylang lead me to better rooms to fuck. This time for $11, in a condo-like flat with front gate. The rooms, tiled floor and toilet and bed sheets and towels were a bit old (few years only, not antique), but room size is 4 times that of H81 with even a sofa set inside.

The facts:

Name: Kelly

Look: Not Butter Factory babe status – more plain and normal. Should not be more than 6.5 / 10 to 7 / 10 for face, otherwise girls I rated 8 /10 would have to be 9 / 10 (and there is no 9 in Singapore.)

Body: Long hair. Breasts are at the most C, with stretch marks and softness from extended lactation and suckling. Very, very, very big (4 erasers size) pink/light brown nipples. You suck – your fingers get wet. Thin body and her ass looks like a teen’s when bending over. Body sight ruined by extra long C-section scar.

Cunt: Hairy pubes, but nice pink / light brown labia, with a clit that matches her nipple size. I didn’t fuck her, but I am sure she is a good fuck. As a connoisseur of pussy juice, hers was one of the most creamy.

Massage: Si Yu’s massage is extensive and is 60% strokes, 40% hand strength and pressure and easily rated 10 / 10. You won’t get a better massage even in a hotel spa. Kelly uses 75% hand strength and pressure with a few strokes and unfortunately is not as good, more like a good HC massage, so rating is 6 / 10. Her feet are a little rough, so feet stamping wasn’t that enjoyable. And as with HC massages, it only lasted 30 minutes.

Service: Average technique for penis under stomach massage. No direct asshole / asscrack contact. Finished with 30 minute handjob in multiple positions, me and her – I had to move her hand away several times to make it last longer - she never rushed me to cum. She allowed me to roam, but I was gentle and I am sure not allowed for everyone. Gave her a tip anyway.

ROMEONTDEAD
28-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Bro.. cn Pm ctc to me.. FR will be put up....

Lauteko
28-04-2010, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=poonani;4807149]Suck the largest nipples in Singapore ! ! !

Yup. I love the nice big nipple. :rolleyes:

Lauteko
28-04-2010, 01:21 PM
I am overwhelmed with request for Kelly. Only 3 ctc per day. So now waiting time has gone up to 12 days. I will only give ctc for those with 3 genuine FRs . I hope this will cut down the requests.. :o

dangerously2007
28-04-2010, 01:54 PM
bro, give contact please.. will give a fr :D

Show Stopper
28-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Massage: Si Yu’s massage is extensive and is 60% strokes, 40% hand strength and pressure and easily rated 10 / 10. You won’t get a better massage even in a hotel spa. Kelly uses 75% hand strength and pressure with a few strokes and unfortunately is not as good, more like a good HC massage, so rating is 6 / 10. Her feet are a little rough, so feet stamping wasn’t that enjoyable. And as with HC massages, it only lasted 30 minutes.

She allowed me to roam, but I was gentle and I am sure not allowed for everyone. Gave her a tip anyway.

Errrr...i thought she is already offering FJ according to the FRs posted so what do u mean by she allowed u to roam but u are sure not allowed for everyone? :confused:

Bro, seems like u have set Siyu's massage as a benchmark against all other PRC masseuses that you have tried. What abt other aspects of her in comparison with others? :D

jitlong69
28-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Tks bro lauteko for the contact. I got the contact sometime last week. Since I was very busy however I did try calling Kelly couple of times but no answer. I only manage to contact her quite early in the day and she sounded she was still sleeping. I introduced myself but she was very careful in answering and granting me a date. I sense it must be the hard times nowadays and suddenly I remember the intro name given by Bro Lauteko. Only then she was at ease and an appointment was made. I dont have to wait that long before the door bell rang. I was surprise by her look. To me it has some kind of look that you would like to hug and bonk. I was tired and the massage was good and like many brothers said and given her credits I would not deny that. As she was about to attach my fully erected didi I pop the question of a fj. I have no problems with the price, but she seems rather reluctant maybe because she was tired which I dont want to force her. I told her can dont use oil for the hj, she said it will not be so comfortable. I said do it slowly. With the autoroam, the hj was a quick release though without oil. She commented, wah you must have kept for a long time. I said, I kept it for you but you dont want. She laughed and said, next time. I promise her to return that I will make good.
Tks Bro Lauteko for the contact.

bigtittyhunter
28-04-2010, 09:35 PM
Suck the largest nipples in Singapore ! ! !

You suck – your fingers get wet.

Looks like she GOT MILK!!!!

poonani
29-04-2010, 02:00 AM
Looks like she GOT MILK!!!!

Your fingers get wet from her cunt.

poonani
29-04-2010, 02:02 AM
Errrr...i thought she is already offering FJ according to the FRs posted so what do u mean by she allowed u to roam but u are sure not allowed for everyone? :confused:

Bro, seems like u have set Siyu's massage as a benchmark against all other PRC masseuses that you have tried. What abt other aspects of her in comparison with others? :D

I only paid $60 handjob price, not fuck price.

nickyboy900
29-04-2010, 08:44 AM
I am overwhelmed with request for Kelly. Only 3 ctc per day. So now waiting time has gone up to 12 days. I will only give ctc for those with 3 genuine FRs . I hope this will cut down the requests.. :o

Bro Lauteko, had PM u before. Thanks

Lauteko
29-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Wah .. still so many request to clear. Today I'll give to 5 bros. Now over 60 outstanding request.. Cool down bros. :o I can onli up 1 bros at a time. For those missed, pls pm me when u have new posts for me to up.. :p

aala
29-04-2010, 02:32 PM
May I have her contact please? Thanks!

linnah89
29-04-2010, 02:40 PM
bro can i have her ctc pls?

222nge
30-04-2010, 09:46 AM
Managed to have my RTM to this sweet pretty massage gem yesterday.
Good,comfortable and thorough massage from head to toe.Very good attitude and friendly too.
Truly a massage gem not to be missed!

69massage89
01-05-2010, 04:59 PM
SMS try to book Kelly for my 2nd rtn massage...But was informed that she is "not feeling well" my guess maybe due to her "lady monthly problems." :confused:
Told her that i'll arranged it another day...she reply my msg politely OK ! :)

Jehuty
03-05-2010, 09:02 AM
Heres my super late FR..

Will not go much into further details, but Kelly does provide FJ for those who are still wondering. At least for my case, she popped the GQ. Probably will be better if you go with the mindset of massage + HJ only to avoid dissapointment. For $60 bucks, dont think you can find another D cup, professional massueur offering her services + HJ at such low cost hehe.
Kelly

Looks: 6.3/10 (My standards are high, young milf lookalike)

Figure: 7/10 (Avg, slight belly )

Boob: D (Super soft, huge swinging cow titties.)

Massage: 10/10 (The real deal here, totally exhausted after the massage but the aftermath feel is good :eek: )

BBBJ: 7/10 (Short but good suction)

FJ: 8/10 (Accomodating to all positions, chose to finish off with cowgirl..the sight of her 2 soft lovesacks swining up and down damm shiok hehe)

GFE: 6/10 (Cant really judge here, more of a service provider. dont have teh same feel as other FL..maybe no chemistry but doesnt really bother to me)

RTF: When i need a good rub on my back

Damage:
$60 (Massage + Complimentary HJ)
$100 (Massage + FJ)

Lauteko
03-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Thks for the FR Bro Jehuty. I am giving out more ctc today. Waiting time is more than 10 days. Bros who cannot wait pls dun pm me. I cannot give out so many as Kelly only trying to get 1-2 appt per day.

For those without the minimum 3 FRs, I am sorry. Pls dun pm me.

bawabawa
03-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Can I have kelly contact? Thanks

snake6878
03-05-2010, 04:02 PM
hi bro TS care to share the contact thanks

michaelchang
03-05-2010, 11:27 PM
hey bro.. contact pls

tks!

Lauteko
04-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Kelly should be available from today. Ytd still on red. I'll give out ctc after reconfirmation wif her. Meanwhile, all bros pls be patient. Very long list to clear. I am still clearing request from 24 & 25th last month. :o

ahkong
04-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Be patient, i am still waiting for bro Lauteko PM.

<山雞>
04-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Haha..D cub babe,sound tempting:p Bro,can i haf the ctc pls?thanks..

Lauteko
05-05-2010, 12:23 PM
My humble apologies to all waiting bros. 2day I given out to 3 bros from 26/04. Ytd, I rtf Kelly. I asked her to take more ppl but she's scared. So still 1-2 per day. She offered me free sexxion but I declined. I am no okt.

Lauteko
06-05-2010, 09:34 AM
More ctc today. Those in my uplist, pls make a fresh post so I can up you. :D

Bronco
06-05-2010, 05:49 PM
Warmly thanks bro LTK for sharing tis gem kelly..:)

Tis afternoon had a sexsion with her in the motel.

Now I understand why she starts work after 1 due to her Basic English course she attending in the morning. To improve the English to serve all bros in here..hahahaha :D

Tis is wat our chengu encourage all FT to advance their career in the future.

Look : 7/10 (GND, attractive look to me, the more u look goin to make her song song)
BooBs : 36C soft & nice dark tits
Massage : 8 / 10
BJ: nil (mouth pain due to heartiness)
HJ: 7 / 10
FJ : no comment cos half way didi turn soft(mayb cheong too much massage and HJ) then ask her HJ (bros who are looking for FJ, pls respect her if she does not wan to do it, cos she told me she dun enjoy makin love unless got chemistry. Hope u guys can understand and take care of her.

Altitude : 9/ 10 ( quite chatty and joking at times)

Damage: $100 (exclude rm & durex perform)

RTm: Big yes

Bro LTK had oridi upz ur pts liao.. :)

wildlife
06-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Do u try b4 write the FR on the hotel after the session?
It seriously good session wth Kelly and make me decide to write it now.

Thanks TS so much on the contact.
I SMS to Kelly this morning after I got her no. a week ago.
It was great that she was free tonight. She is very polite in replying Sms and she didn't get angry due to I'm late.

She bring me to a private apartment to start the session. 2 thumbs up for her massage. She hav enought strenght and a good skill.
I'm very happy to chitchat wth her and talked on many stories.

Bside, quite agree on one of the bro who wrote not good in bj. Didn't prefer it much too.

Due to receive a called from her friend and she left early. If not, it is sure that we will hav another chitchat session. Sigh.

Bro who love massage so much + bj/hj together... U shall not miss out Kelly....
With the cheap price to get quality massage n extra service....

Look: 7/10 (my favorite, I prefer the gf style, gave me the love feel)
boobs: C (don't think in D, very nice look wth bra, agree that she hav big nipples....hardly to find)

will be try her up again. It is worth enought.

Lauteko
07-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Thks Bro Bronco & wildlife for the FRs. I will up you when my power rtns. :p

firefly88
08-05-2010, 05:19 PM
I had 2 hour session with Kelly. 1 hour of solid massage and another hour of extra extra services.

The place : She brought me to a room in a private apartment. I did not like it.
Hotel room is still cleaner and comfortable.

Her body : not solid firm type but her boobs are big enough relative to her frame. Yes, Big dark nipples.

Her look : GND type but pleasant enough to look at

Her massage : She is skilled for the job.Good enough pressure and gave me solid 1 hour head to legs massage. Her skill is better than ICE's massage.

Attitude : Good and easy going. No rush bacause she need not rush for next custumer. She does not want packed schedules.

Her extras : another 1 hour to try her extra services. good and accomodating.

nickyboy900
08-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Bro Lauteko,

CT pls thanks a lot cheers

Bro Lauteko,

Waiting patiently for CT thanks

dangerously2007
09-05-2010, 06:06 PM
hi bro, please share with me the contacts. will give an fr

leclair
09-05-2010, 07:19 PM
hi Bro Lauteko

I am here to request for her contact number as well after reading through.

thanks in advance.

regards.

Ronin001
10-05-2010, 01:24 AM
If she free tomorrow 10:30am i'm up for a FR..
Only in SG for the day.

Lauteko
10-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Thks to firefly88 for FR (3 pts 4 U). For new followers, I revised the FR for Kelly..

Looks: 7/10 (6 to 8 from various FRs)
Body: 8
Boobs: C (natural)
Massage skill : 7 to 8 (various FRs)
Massage: $40 for 1 hr. (Add $20 for special massage)
Other services pls read along..

Kelly is taking English lessons, so pls SMS her in the afternoon. Simple english or chinese sms.

I am giving out ctc to 3 bros (request from 28/04/10). Waiting time = approx 2 wks. Those without genuine FRs will not be entertained.

Johnny99
11-05-2010, 07:18 AM
Hi Bro, can PM me her ctc? Many thanks,

dream88sg
12-05-2010, 03:07 PM
Hi

Thank you lauteku for giving me the contact of Kelly.
look : 6.5
figure: 8 big boobs and very long nipple good to suck
hj: normal
bj: never try
fj: never try
massage: 8 very good not too strong not too weak
damage :60 + 10rm + 20 tip
Met her up at g area and in the afternoon she brought me to a Hse very cheap 10 but not very good but decent also no need ic. Then go into rm and into birhtday suit and then massage. She is very friendly and can talk and very easy going. Let u suck breast and kiss but I did not french. Not my style. I ask her to jerk me off.
One more thing due to added security these days she dun take customer in late evening. Take note but she is worth the try.
Overall friendly and easily going and pleasant looking and big boobs. Should have ask to breast fuck. Maybe next time. But again thanks lauteko for contact.

february
13-05-2010, 05:18 PM
first of all, would like to thanks Bro Lauteko for the contact.

Got her contact sometime ago in Apr, but due to work and travel, finally last Tue, i got a chance to bonk her.

Was directed to G area, due to recent raid, she prefer to have the session in a private apt instead. Btw, it is pretty cheap, $10 nia, but the not as clean as hotel of course.

Below are my review of kelly:

Body: Nice overall.

Boob : Should be C, big enough relative to her frame Big nipples. Not too firm due to gave birth and breast milk the baby.

look : 6.5 GND, look like my colleague that i wanted to bonk all this while :D

Massage : Good pressure and solid ~1 hour head to legs massage. Only book her 1 hour, so i asked her to stop half way during massage and straight into main course.

Attitude :Chatty and easy going.

BJ : 6. She got ulcer in the lip, so can't suck too hard.

FJ: Responsive, good and genuine moaning.

RTF: Why not.

lamastier
14-05-2010, 06:17 AM
bro can i have the contact pls? thks

loupap
14-05-2010, 06:43 AM
bro, can pm me her contact?

Peter
14-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Would like to say a big thank you, TS, for Keli's contact, thumb up!

Visited her last week, met her, and she recommended a apartment for the massage/HJ, reason price of $11, but not as clean as hotel.

Here is the brief FR:
Name: Keli
Origin: PRC -MILF
Look: 6 grown to 7 during the HJ session, she will look at you while doing it.
Body: small body frame with natural C cup, a bit saggy with dark pinkish tits
Massage : Got strength & know the technique to massage from head to toes.
Kiss: didnt try, I don't like.
FJ: didnt ask her
BJ: didnt ask her
HJ: normal but fun, she topless & let you play & suck (but not too hard)
Attitude: Friendly
Damage: $60 + tips + $11 (room & condom-didnt use)
RTM: Sure, yes, she is a gem:)

Return home a HAPPY man:D

tuyet
14-05-2010, 11:49 AM
RTM: Sure, yes, she is a gem:)

Return home a HAPPY man:D

Nice post! :)

Lauteko
15-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Thks to Bro February & Bro Peter for the nice FR. Patience is the word. Still long waiting list. Kelly only wants 1-2 ppl per day. So I can only give to 3 bros with genuine FRs. Newbies will be ignored.

redtail81
16-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Thx Bro Lauteko for the contact,

Just had a Session with Kelly this noon,

Below is my MR. :
1. Look 6/10 (Sweet and youthful looking PRC)
2. Figure 7/10 (36C breasts with extra large nips, abit of tummy but overall her figure is still considered not bad for a mum)
3. Massage 7/10 (Small frame but there is alot of strength in her if you are looking for a hard massage, don't miss her out)
4. HJ 6/10 (SOP - shake and jerk off, just wanted to grab her boobs hahaha)
5. Attitude 8/10 (she is quite chatty)
6. Damage ($60, exclude room)
7. RTM - Nope

zinkjjack
17-05-2010, 08:37 AM
hi. can pass her contact.

thanks

greggywong
17-05-2010, 10:09 AM
hi...care to PM me her contact. Need a Monday massage..tks!!

Hlee8
17-05-2010, 12:15 PM
Many thanks to this friendly TS for sharing this contact with me. A simple belated FR is the least I could do to show my appreciation.

Wanted a good massage and some relief awhile back so contacted Kelly to see if she was available. Directed to area G and surprised contact was not made at the usual transit hotels. Room may not be as clean as a hotel but I liked the sense of 'adventure' this other place gave. +1 for novelty. Anyway here is the FR:

1. Kelly
2. 6/10 looks. Plain but pleasant
3. Loved her boobs although not a D cup. A C+ but nice big nips which I enjoyed sucking like a baby. Some sag to show weight and authenticity. Im not complaining 7.5/10
4. Massage was a 10/10. Hard and hit all the right spots.
5. HJ 6/10 quite standard but what the hey I shot my load without any problems. Her boobs makes it a still pleasurable experience.
6. May RTF when I need to savour a nice pair of tits and of course want a non piano playing massage

Lauteko
17-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Thks for the FRs. I had given out some ctc for requests from 05/05 to 06/05. For others in the waiting list, pls be patience. I have to respect Kelly's wishes so dat she'll be overwhelmed by requests that she cannot meet. She rather have less customer than too many. :D

Newbies without any genuine FRs will be ignored.

tuyet
17-05-2010, 11:43 PM
Thks to TS bro Lauteko for kelly (kai li) ctc.

Had my 2-hr session today (accordingly, me is the 1 and only 1 customer for today), simple FR on her:

Looks: Young looking girl, but with a tinge of maturity 7.5/10
Figure: Slim and petite sized, but boobs look more of a handful 8/10
Massage: Detailed, but me would prefer with more strength :p though her hand pressing on the back is short but she more than make up for it with her feet back-stepping 7/10
Attitude: Chatty and hardworking, willing to learn (+1 pt) 8/10

Pointers for her:
Her small petite frame is actually a plus-point for her, when doing back-stepping, she shd use her toes as pressurizing points, and not her whole feet. Short accurate toes pin-point along spine sides will do a effective job, instead of wasting whole 20min stepping up and down.;)

During HJ perhaps a bit more focused would be more appreciated

Damage: $100 + $20 (taxi) + hotel (i dun mind the extra charge :))
RTM: me got highlight to her on the above pointers, given her willing-to-learn good attitude, she will be worth another rtm :)
Overall: 7.5/10

Lauteko
18-05-2010, 09:47 AM
Thks for the FRs. So far Kelly seems to be quite consistent with her service. I am glad my recommendation is not bad. The Q for her service seems never ending long. But still, let's not spoil the market for all. So let's all be patient.

mambo
18-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Hi bro, I think she a raw diamond to be polished. Pls pm me her contact! Thank you very much.

mambo
18-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Hi bro, I think she a raw diamond to be polished. Pls pm me her contact! Thank you very much.

TamKorSang
18-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Pls give me her contact too

Lauteko
21-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Given out another 3 ctc. Kelly is available for a few more days b4 code red.

audioslave666
21-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Yo Bro dont mind pm or email e her contact ? [email protected] . Cheers

l0n3r
21-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Yo bro, can I have her contact?

Thanks.

Lauteko
22-05-2010, 09:48 AM
There are so many interest in Kelly's services, but unfortunately not all can be fulfilled. To newbies, I can only offer my humble apologies.

nickyboy900
22-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Bro Lauteko,

Hope to include me in your listing & willing to wait. Thanks

There are so many interest in Kelly's services, but unfortunately not all can be fulfilled. To newbies, I can only offer my humble apologies.

calista_ng
23-05-2010, 10:32 AM

hi ! pls pm me her contact no thank

hock19
24-05-2010, 08:25 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Had a session with her. On first look, she looks like a local than a China girl. Maybe it is plain T shirt and jeans that she wears. Looks nice - like a JC gal!!

In the room, it was plain masage and in accordance to what other bros mentioned, I did not insist or spoke about what i really wanted - just went with the flow and see what comes.

After 20 mins or so, after we had a nice chat and massage session and after rubba dubba, she poped the question. so I said might as well and I had indeed a good session with her. Nice tits and nice P***y below as well.

All in all, a good session. I will probably RTF provided my timing coincides with her............

Hard78
25-05-2010, 12:42 AM
bro, can i have hercontact. tkns

super_21
25-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Hi Bro, willing to try out this gal with the biggest tips in singapore. Pls pm me her contact. Thank in advance..:)

kiasuking
25-05-2010, 10:56 AM
I better Q up here for ctc as my favorite massuer is not cumming back.. :o Hope Bro Lauteko can give ctc soon..

michaelchang
25-05-2010, 08:52 PM
bro..contct pls?

tks!

a9z1
25-05-2010, 11:20 PM
Bro, can I get the contacts from you? Thank u.

Lauteko
26-05-2010, 09:21 AM
Hmm so many FL is gone. We better be more discreet. I dun wan Kelly to suffer similar fate.. For newbies, I am sorry. Pls dun ask for ctc.

Singster
26-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Hi bro Lauteko, can you pls PM me her contacts.

Tks bro,

Singster

ashton0723
26-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Hi, can i have the contact?

Thank

poh888
27-05-2010, 12:11 AM
hey bro ....can pm me the contact ...thanks

sooncai
27-05-2010, 02:09 PM
A big thanks to TS bro Lauteko for the contact

I had my a session with Kelly recently (Bro Lauteko, Kelly said she called you for verification is it...LOL ), anyway a simple FR on her,

Looks: 7/10 (I find her look will grows as you get more comfortable with her..)
Figure: 8/10, well maintain.
Massage:9/10, it was more like Thai style for me, her feet-stepping was a bit scary for me...LOL
Attitude: 9/10 (Very Chatty and will try to make you comfortable)

Damage: $100 + $10 ( me first time into that kind of apartment...hahaha..)
RTM: Sure, when time permit.

Lauteko
27-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Thks for the FR Bro sooncai. I was wif Kelly ytd. I told her she had put on some weight. I can see some tummy fats.. It made her boobs more rounder actually. Hmm dunno whether she shd lose weight or gain more? :confused:

I told her to be more discreet. So many of our gems had left our shore. So I dun wan to lose her too soon. :cool:

beckster
28-05-2010, 04:51 PM
thanks bro lauteko for the contact, tried Kelly and here is my rating :

Looks: 6.5/10
Body : 6.8/10 - abit baba but still ok.. but nipples too big for my liking
Massage: 7.5/10 - Use alot of strength I like.
HJ : 7/10

ballyboy
29-05-2010, 10:26 PM
Dear TS

thanks for the contact. promise to give a fr once i tried. been real busy and almost forget about this long-awaited FR. This is my 3rd RTF with her.

Looks: 7.5/10 (the more you look at her, the better she looks. I think her bubbly and chatty personality also play a part, making you feel like you are talking to an old friend)
Body: 8.5/10 (Petite and well maintained for her age)
Boobs: 9/10 (natural d cups. except that it is alittle saggy, I reckon she has one of the largest nipples in the industry. very suckable. can suck till the cows come home)
Massage: 9/10 (though she's small in size, she definitely has the strength to massage a 80 kg dude like me)
HJ: 8/10 Sensual, and she allows fingering and auto-roming!
FJ: 8/10 All surround stero. and the sight of her tits bouncing up and down is a major turn on
RTF: Sure why not? With such a reasonable price and good service, I'd her as my monthly masseur!

Tomtom8234
30-05-2010, 01:03 AM
Dear TS,

can pm me her numer?

/thanks

dodo bird
30-05-2010, 04:43 PM
can i hv her ctc, thks.

goodluck5
01-06-2010, 04:14 AM
Managed to have a session with Kelly recently. I'll say she is pretty and can do a good massage. Worth to give a try.

Looks: 8/10 (I like her look)
Figure: 7/10 with big boobs
Massage: 8/10 Can give good & solid massage
FJ: 7/10 Willing to please
Attitude: 9/10 Can break ice type. Make you feel calm & relax

Thanks to TS bro Lauteko for the contact.

RTM: Yes

briLLantfont
01-06-2010, 06:55 AM
bro, can pass me her contact? tks

skkan
01-06-2010, 08:10 AM

Bros, can i have kelly's contact? Thanks

Lauteko
01-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Thks for the FR, Bro goodluck5. I'll up you when my power rtns. I'll give out ctc when Kelly is available. Meanwhile, all be patient.. :p

tukimin11
01-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Bro, do share contact. Always love a a good massage by nice ladies.

naysmith
01-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Thks for the FR, Bro goodluck5. I'll up you when my power rtns. I'll give out ctc when Kelly is available. Meanwhile, all be patient.. :p

swee swee up u 2pt to 170. :):):D

naysmith
01-06-2010, 12:06 PM

swee swee up u 2pt to 170. :):):D

super_21
01-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Bro lauteko, would like to try out her massage. Pls pm me her ctc.Thank in advance..:)

davelim.dl
01-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Bro, can I have her ctc?

urban777
01-06-2010, 05:08 PM
keen to try out her services. can pm me her contact?

ChiClover
01-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Hi All Bros,

Mind to share contact pls..

Seem nice

thx in advance

johnpond
01-06-2010, 09:47 PM
bro, can pm contact. Thanks.

johnpond
01-06-2010, 09:54 PM
hi,bri, interesting, can pm contact? Thanks.

l0n3r
02-06-2010, 12:04 AM
can share her contact?

thanks.

kelvingan80
02-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Dear TS

thanks for the contact. promise to give a fr once i tried. been real busy and almost forget about this long-awaited FR. This is my 3rd RTF with her.

Looks: 7.5/10 (the more you look at her, the better she looks. I think her bubbly and chatty personality also play a part, making you feel like you are talking to an old friend)
Boobs: 9/10 (natural d cups. except that it is alittle saggy, I reckon she has one of the largest nipples in the industry. very suckable. can suck till the cows come home)
Massage: 9/10 (though she's small in size, she definitely has the strength to massage a 80 kg dude like me)
FJ: 8/10 All surround stero. and the sight of her tits bouncing up and down is a major turn on
RTF: Sure why not? With such a reasonable price and good service, I'd her as my monthly masseur!

Bro, can share contact? plssss.. appreciate it

bjboy21
02-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Hi, Bro, can PM me her contact? Thank you. Appreciate it!

Lauteko
03-06-2010, 10:00 AM
I am giving out more ctc cos I'll be away for a few days. Bros here pls try not to overwhelm the gal. The long list in the Q still numbers about 40+. So it'll take about 10 days to get ctc if you pm me now. Pls be patient.. :p

cab32
04-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Firstly, a big Thank You to bro LTK for kelly's ctc.

Called her today and managed to get a slot at 3pm. Met her at G area. First impression, not bad. No make up nor sexy clothing. Just jeans and t shirt. Very GND. But can see the headlights popping out a bit. Overall pleasing.

Went up to the love nest hand in hand. Wah! Round bed with many mirrors surrounding the room, plus soft lighting. A steal for $10!

Straight away hugged and squeezed her famous boobies. Soft and handful! Note: my fingers can wrap almost half a basketball!

We both undressed and I lifted her to stand on the bed to get full access to those delicious papayas. Sucking and fingering at the same time, made her real high and wet! Note: her cunt juices are the best I've felt, thick and creamy! And those nips are one of the biggest I've seen. Even if you're blind also can findto suck! Haha!

Next, she went for a shower alone as I just had mine. Came out, dried up and gave me a 20 minute back massage. Was surprised that she had strength for someone so petite. Ended with me spreading my legs while facing down and received an oily ball rub. Followed by her using her big nips to lightly brush all over my back including the soles of my feet, steamz! Can she her enjoying herself, and not sure who is turning who on at this point! :)

Laid her down and had a tongue-tongue fight, tongue-boob fight and lastly, tongue-cheebye fight! Lol! She was writhing with pleasure! And the sauces produced by her cheebye factory would put many French chefs to shame! Heh..

Next, capped on and started with a steamy looking at you bj. Made me feel like raping her there and then, heh.. Then started with cowgirl. Bouncy big tits and horny look from her made it so PORNO! Then she shifted carefully to reverse cowgirl without breaking contact, skillful sia.. I kept on peeping at the mirrors to catch her enjoying pumping me! Wah seh, luckily can control.

Missionary was next, with her catbathing my nips while I was banging her hard. The combined sounds of her dripping pussy and occasional muffled moans caused me to surrender the battle! I blasted every single one of my soldiers into her and laid on top of her motionless. Like dead liao, heh..

Rested and Tcss for awhile then showered together. Her attitude is very good! Helped me wipe dry with tissue as there wasn't enuff towels in the room. Waddya expect for $10? Haha..

Anyways, hand in hand again down to my car and sent her to her next location.

At $100 for a good rub and screw? No need say lor, sure rtM and F!
Bang for buck factor: a high 8!

Bang on bros!

Mojoboy
04-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Hi bro, can u pm me her contact? Can't wait for bro ltk to return already. Thanks a million!

lim3838
05-06-2010, 12:08 AM
I am giving out more ctc cos I'll be away for a few days. Bros here pls try not to overwhelm the gal. The long list in the Q still numbers about 40+. So it'll take about 10 days to get ctc if you pm me now. Pls be patient.. :p

Can pm me her contact

tatami76
05-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Hi, pse pm me her contact. Tks.

Lauteko
05-06-2010, 08:14 AM
Thks to Bro cab32 for his FR. I am releasing more ctc 2day. I am taking a short break and be back later next week. All bros who received ctc, I hope you can enjoy your massage +++ :p

cab32
05-06-2010, 02:32 PM
You're most welcome! ;)

pow88
05-06-2010, 02:41 PM
ctc pls, weekend must try. tks

Papaya yaya
05-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Hi Bro

Please kindly PM her Contact

Thank You

knotts69
05-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Hi bro. Can I joint the Q For her contact. Many thanks

towkay
05-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Hi bro, can I have her contact?

addofall
05-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Yes yes please bro pm me too

Lauteko
10-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Dear TS

More ctc given out for Kelly. Next ctc will be request from 31/5/10. Sorry for the long Q. Pls be patient if you want ctc. PM me and wait in line, I'll process request according to first-cum-first served.. :p

ahkong
10-06-2010, 10:39 AM
will try to make an appt with her in the afternoon. after i drop by ITshow. Hehe!

newbrood
10-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Any bro can share contact thanks in advance

RedGuava
10-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Bro LTK, mind to share Kelly's cTc? Thnx

cmarceo00
10-06-2010, 04:21 PM
hi bro, can also pm me the contact? Thank you very much...

jasperdiamond
10-06-2010, 08:43 PM
bro , can u give me her contacts , thanks

shiokman
10-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Thanks to bro Lauteko for contact. Tried to get a session a few weeks ago but last minute she cancelled as she was not feeling well. Now managed to try her. Here is my simple FR :

Looks - 8/10 (much better than I expected, sweet looking)
Massage - 7.5/10 Good strength, feet stepping also good
Others - 8/10 (assets as stated in other FRs)
RTM - Yes, really enjoyable.
Thanks again Bro Lauteko - upped you my 2 pts.

subidowa
10-06-2010, 11:51 PM
Hi bro lau,

Hi bro lauteko.. pls share with me kelly's contact i would like to support her too... thanks. I have written some FRs b4 to convince u that i'm not a number collecter thanks....

ahkong
11-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Thanks to TS for her contact. Got her contact last few weeks but couldnt find time to try her service. Finally managed to make an appt with her yesterday after a few miscommunication. LOL

Here is my simple FR :

Looks: 7/10 (plan jane looking, with t-shirt and jeans)
Body: 7/10 (Slim and tall, better than i expected)
Massage: 7/10 (massage is not bad)
Boobs: 7/10 (B+ - C abit saggy, her nipples is one of the biggest i ever suck)
Attitute: 8/10 (friendly)
RTM: Maybe, still have other contact to try.

Lauteko
11-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Thks to Bro Shiokman & ahkong for their FRs. 3 ctc will be given out 2day to bros with genuine FRs. I still wan to enjoy this gem as long as possible. Waiting list is building up again, so pls be patient if you wan to try this gem. :p

keanu
11-06-2010, 12:15 PM
FR for kelly,
at last able to get slot with kelly..
looks :7/10 (innocent sweet gal nxt door like,looks more sporean than prc)
boobs: 6.5/10 (B++ but sagging,nipples thick,big like eraser,shiok to suck)
massage: 6/10 (hard n strong but ive tried better ones)
HJ & BJ :7/10 ( well nice suction)
GFE : 7.5/10 ( friendly n accomadating,no complains)
Damage as mentioned by TS..
RTF : of cos,worth for budget package massage :)

tkss TS FOR ctc..

bluethunder6688
11-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Hi Bro,

Pls share d ctc.

Thanks.

My FR: Skilful MILF… Lang Man (SOHC52) – May 2010
25yo Apple (Blueberry) – June 2010

benben26
11-06-2010, 03:37 PM
i wan to try tis service...contact mi 81316156 ben

hunterhi
11-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Bro, can i have the ctc, thanks...

cargraphic38
14-06-2010, 12:40 AM
Bro, pls provide contact. Thanls

BigBoobsBandit
14-06-2010, 01:53 AM
hi bro,

from my nickname anyone could easily tell that i'm a gigantic fan of tua neh neh, especially MILF with big titties because after giving birth more 'zeng' which translate to more exciting boobs play... after reading all the reviews, i really cannot tahan anymore...

can you PM me her contacts? promise to give a good extensive FR if i get to hook up with her... thank you very much in advance!

hope to hear from you soon...

Lauteko
14-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Thks Bro Keanu for your FR, pls post sumting new so dat I can up you. Last wk, when I rtf Kelly, I had a strange feeling when I suck the large nipple. I keep on feeling dat, Ahkong's saliva still on the nipple :eek: .

ahkong
14-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Thks Bro Keanu for your FR, pls post sumting new so dat I can up you. Last wk, when I rtf Kelly, I had a strange feeling when I suck the large nipple. I keep on feeling dat, Ahkong's saliva still on the nipple :eek: .

LMAO sure a not??? I m sure after each session she will clean herself. Bro Lauteko anymore big boob gals to intro me?

Lauteko
15-06-2010, 11:52 AM
LMAO sure a not??? I m sure after each session she will clean herself. Bro Lauteko anymore big boob gals to intro me?

Hehe.. First ting I do in the bath is to wash the nipple head thoroughly. I am sure all bros will aim to suck on the large nipple head. But then.. the image of ahkong in my mind is a balding ole man with no teeth and saliva dripping.. :rolleyes:. No offence bro. Maybe you are much younger than me. :p

Bigboobs gals are plenty but I dun have any current ones. I will not forget you if I come across any more nice big boobies.. :p

cernunnos
15-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Managed to get a session with Kelly, so here is my FR:

looks :6/10 (looks plain and not like PRC), then kinda grow to 7/10 as time progress
boobs: 7/10 (Natural C cuppa, and really soft and sensitive, the biggest nipple I have ever tasted)
massage: 6/10 (kinda too gentle for my liking)
BJ :7/10
GFE : 7.5/10 ( friendly, kinda like a buddy rather than a GF)
FJ: Wet and tight, with really good sound effect.
RTF : Probably, feels comfortable with her

Meet up with her, kinda not what I expected, but she is easy to chat to. Took me to the apartment, pretty interesting for me. The room is pretty nice, mirror all over (hoot!) with a nice round bed. Only complaint is that the bedding smells kinda musky so when lying face down for the massage is kinda put off.

Standard SOP, shower then follow by massage. All the while we are chatting and she can make me feel at ease so we can chat non stop. Occasionally she will tease the butt and balls. Then turn over, more massage. Then comes the golden question. Mai tu liow, she put on the helmet for me and start BJ'g (would prefer bbbj, but she is a cautious gal). Then follow by a FJ. Really good and can see she enjoying herself. Occasionally when she too shiock blurb out some of her native language which is actually pretty funny. After the session she just lie on the bed and mention she is all soft and weak now lol. After another shower she proceed with some more massage and then we end the session.

Overall a nice session, and her look just kinda grow on me (mainly because I kinda have a diff expectation of her), and she is really easy to talk to!

smp_bojong
15-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Can I book Kelly today at H81 ?

davelim.dl
16-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Many thanks to TS for giving me the contacts. Gave Kelly a sms and met her up.

Summary:

Looks: 7/ 10 (Definitely has the GND look!)
Figure: 8/ 10 (All thanks to her boobs!)
Age: Doesn't look 27 at all! I thought she looked way younger than that, maybe 23?
Massage: 7/ 10 (Pretty norm, except she has her special touches)
FJ: 8/ 10 (Did Cameron specially directed the SFX?)
GFE: 7.5/ 10

Initially, I wanted to have a good massage, so gave her a sms and then went down to meet up with her. When I opened the door, I was surprised by her. I thought she'll look like 27 years old lady but she turned out to be a pretty young girl. Definitely has a GND look. My initial though was, "Is she a Singaporean?"

So, I asked if she wanted a shower and she gave me a cheeky smile and asked me why she should shower. Am I expecting something else.. I joked and asked her what the something else were... she skipped the topic and went on to undress her jeans, leaving her t-shirt on, wow.. (BIG)

She started with a good back rub and is very chatty. As I was watching the world cup, she told me about what she knows and blah blah blah... talk abt olympics, basketball, and some dirty chat..

Then she started to turn me on with her "hai di lao yue" and I told her I am getting all excited... without knowing, I suddenly felt her boobs around my back, legs and everywhere (When did she start stripping down??)

I buay tahan and then turned around and she asked me to chill... (u know lar, trying to make u gian but slow u down... shiok man!)

She started playing with my 2IC and said that she loves it HARD and LONG... wa lau, mai tu liao... but still, she took it slow, tickling it, caressing it. And did I mention, her nipples are really HUGE!!!

After a while, she said she's going to take a shower and I joined her... she gave me a slippery wet massage in the shower, boobs-fuck her and all those sort lar, dun go in detail liao...

After that, same thing, she took things slow and eventually, I found myself banging her damn fast and loud... I kept looking at her boobs as it went up-and-down...

All in all, it was a fantastic experience... she is just so yummy, juicy, exciting...

RTF? A definite YES!

p/s: I forgot to mention, she started squeezing my pimples!! No wonder she works as a beautician! (FOC)

starystarynite
16-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Kelly is quite a let down...for the price i paid and time spent and her massage skill...

i booked 2 hours, but she left around 1 hr 35 mins. massage skill is pretty piono type (may be due to my big size), HJ just ok. boob is big but saggy

I didn't opt for FJ, so, not too sure about her skill on other areas. But i am engaging her more for massage. But for that it is quite a let down :(

But she looks good, GND feel, my type.. and very chatty...feel good chatting with her!

i asked her for facial, she said she didn't do..

P/S: thanks Ts for sharing the contact! up u!! :)

tomhow
16-06-2010, 12:52 PM

bro give me his number

hunterhi
16-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Bro, u still got her ctc, where i ask untill my neck so long lioa... still not my turn yet.... la... dunno when is my turn... :o off for the week n nothing to do very boring.... :D

Kelly is quite a let down...for the price i paid and time spent and her massage skill...

P/S: thanks Ts for sharing the contact! up u!! :)

reece_wong
16-06-2010, 04:04 PM

HI bro. care to gimme her contacts? promise FR

richard tattoo
16-06-2010, 10:12 PM
bros can give contact will give u fr

Lauteko
17-06-2010, 08:34 AM
Thks to Bro davelim.dl & starystarynite for the FRs. Kelly tries hard to give good massage. But as a petite gal, her strength is limited. So pls forgive her if she cannot give very hard massage especially for the larger size bros.

I just upped cernunnos ytd. So I'll rtn to up dave & starystarynite next.. :p

Lauteko
17-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Bro, u still got her ctc, where i ask untill my neck so long lioa... still not my turn yet.... la... dunno when is my turn... :o off for the week n nothing to do very boring.... :D

Sorry for the long wait.. Kelly complaining of being very tired.. so less bros getting ctc.. Anyway, your turn is today. 2day 3 out of 3 request from 5 June will recvd ctc..

hunterhi
17-06-2010, 11:03 PM
thanks, Bro for the ctc... got to wait n see when she is free lor... as she quite hot... dun worry i try to give her my hard massage too.... :D

Thks to Bro davelim.dl & starystarynite for the FRs. Kelly tries hard to give good massage. But as a petite gal, her strength is limited. So pls forgive her if she cannot give very hard massage especially for the larger size bros.

I just upped cernunnos ytd. So I'll rtn to up dave & starystarynite next.. :p

thanks... :D

Sorry for the long wait.. Kelly complaining of being very tired.. so less bros getting ctc.. Anyway, your turn is today. 2day 3 out of 3 request from 5 June will recvd ctc..

Lauteko
19-06-2010, 09:42 AM
3 more bros (5/6 to 6/6) rcvd Kelly's ctc 2day. Happy massage ++ for the weekends.. :D

ahkong
24-06-2010, 05:08 PM
UP this this thread for bro Lauteko

Lauteko
26-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Thks Ahkong. I am keeping low profile on wishes of Kelly. I had stopped giving out ctc till further notice. Meanwhile, Kelli will only see familiar faces or take a break. My apologies to all still in the Q. Pls dun send me any more requests.. :o

Tomtom8234
26-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauteko

Ctc will be given for Bros with FR postings. She only will take a few customer per day. So, pls be patient.

HI bro. can give's her contacts?

Many Thanks

vehmem
27-06-2010, 02:14 AM
Would like to give her a try, Please pm me her contacts. Thanks

lostman
28-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Tried her 1 week ago.
Massage:No good at all.
Look:Not pretty la.
Figure: Extremely big boobs but extremely sagging. Armpit not shave somemore.yucks.
Not worth trying.My point of view

klkkcbl
04-07-2010, 01:20 PM
bro,

can i have her contact pls?
can email to my acct [email protected]
i'm very interested in engaging her service.
thk q very much...

jackal

Lauteko
05-07-2010, 09:44 AM
Kelly had rested enuf.. Now she'll serve bros here with all her heart. As she is still attending classes in the morning, she can only attend bros here from 1 pm to 9pm.. Pls PM me for ctc. However, as I am clearing old requests, it may take a few days for ctc to be given out. Only Bros with genuine FRs will be entertained. :p

acechew2008
05-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Thanks bro Lauteko for the contact,Here the FR as promised.

Look: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Massge:8/10
Boobs: 36D(natural)
BBBJ: 7/10(could be 9 if longer)
Frenching: Nv try
Finger: Nv try
Painting: Nv try
Attitude: (Chatty and accommodating)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Yes
Dmg: 100

Overall,She's a gem not to be missed.

kiasuking
05-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Thks to TS, I had the chance to suck the big juicy grape hanging on 2 big papayas. Kelly was indeed a sweet gal. Her smile melt me. I couldn't wait to get my hands on the melons.

Now to think of it, I forgot how the massage goes. I was too distracted and couldn't wait to have a go at the big papayas. Damn Kiasu.. :rolleyes:

Stats:

Look: 7
Boobs: natural sagging. dunno c or d
massage: forgot
BBBJ: nid a bit of persuasion. 8.5
FJ: nice juicy..quite tight..8. Her ass is perfect for doggie.

Damage: $100 + $11 (rm + cd) :D

Lauteko
05-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Thks to bro kiasuking & acechew2008 for the FR. I'll reward you both soon. Hope to see more FRs.. :D

newbie23
05-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Can PM me the ctc ?

Swagelock
06-07-2010, 12:50 AM
Good to know that she had rest enough and coming back to work.

Lauteko
06-07-2010, 10:09 AM
After 2 weeks break, I had given out quite a number of old ctc requests. Some may have forgotten. I am still following the Q system of first cum first served. So new request will take abt a week to receive ctc. Sorry for the wait. I had cleared 20 and still have another 25 to clear. :o

Only Bros with genuine FRs will receive ctc. :D

zindarion
06-07-2010, 10:31 AM
After 2 weeks break, I had given out quite a number of old ctc requests. Some may have forgotten. I am still following the Q system of first cum first served. So new request will take abt a week to receive ctc. Sorry for the wait. I had cleared 20 and still have another 25 to clear. :o

Only Bros with genuine FRs will receive ctc. :D

Bro, may I have her ctc?

Lauteko
07-07-2010, 10:23 AM
I had given out ctc to enuf bros to keep kelly busy for the next few days. For those with genuine FRs, pls PM me cos' I will give ctc to bros in the Q first. Sorry for those who cannot wait..

notsonewbird
07-07-2010, 10:54 AM
TS, PM u already.
i shall wait patiently, and drooling ; ),,,

Taiko2006
07-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Hmm looks like I oso have to Q behind Bro notsonewbird. Hopefully he dun leave too much saliva on Kelli's big nipple. :rolleyes:

Trofster
07-07-2010, 10:30 PM
can I have her ctc ? thanks

Lauteko
08-07-2010, 12:54 PM
Boobs: C/D (natural)
Massage: $60 + HJ complimentary
FJ: $80 + BJ

Ctc will be given for Bros with FR postings. She only will take a few customer per day. So, pls be patient.

Pls PM me for ctc.

sss69er
08-07-2010, 02:35 PM
hey bro ....can pm me the contact ...thanks

Lauteko
09-07-2010, 09:34 AM
I had given out quite a lot of ctc. I hope to see some new FRs.. I had almost cleared the Q list. New requests can be processed within 1-3 days.

scv38r
09-07-2010, 05:32 PM

Pls PM me for ctc.

Ok, firs thks to Leuteko for the number, my FR is below,

Body: 7/ 10 (and she is already mom)
Boobs: C+ (natural)
Damage, Massage + FJ: $100
Massage: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall experience

Lauteko
10-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Thks for the FR scv38R. 4 pts for your effort. Dun go around upping ppl cos you have no power yet. Any more request for Kelly, pls wait for Monday. I almost cleared the waiting list. So bros, what are you waiting for. Big juicy boobs & grape sized nipple waiting to be grabbed.. :D

hornboar
10-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Bro,

pls, s share ctc man, will post FR once i've tried. Cheers

Lauteko
12-07-2010, 09:40 AM
All PMs replied. Any more request will be given 2moro.. :D

cksalvin
12-07-2010, 05:38 PM
queuing up patiently for the contact.... hope to get it soon