PDA

View Full Version : 1st facial (FACE FUCK) with my GF

fac89
06-04-2010, 03:29 AM
Thank you everyone for reading and staying tune in my previous thread abt 1st anal with my gf. (All stories shared are non fiction!)

I am fortunate to have this GF as she is so much into exploring and doing sex. Hereby are what happen last night!

Aunty visiting is one of the most turn off thing when it come to weekend for me as i am staying at my GF hse. Was thinking of having a whole weekend of fucking, sucking and licking but... sad to know that aunty visited hr just the night b4.. am a little disappointed thou..

A pc of info for everyone, my this GF love sucking cock and swallowing cum more than anything. I swear! No joke abt this, i teased her b4 but she said 'Making you dry dry so that u wun go out fool ard!!!'. The extend that she love blowjob go as far as blowing me while i am driving to work, to home, to outing and anywhere.. as and when she feel like sucking, she will just unzip me and put the whole meat into her mouth!!

99% of meeting her will have a good BBBJ from her. Whether i cum or not dosent matter, she just wanna make sure that its in her mouth. I am the luckiest man on earth i think.

Was surfing net in room while she watching TV.. during the commercial time, she CRAWLED under the table and i know i will be having a GOOD time. As i am in my boxer, my dick can be pull out from the boxer opening and there she goes sucking my dick. I try not to be bother by her and conti with my stuff.. she said 'hey boy... r u trying to tell me that i cant satisfy you now?' with the cheeky look and smile. She carried on sucking and playing with my 80% erected dick... soon, my boxer was down and we acutuali filmed our deeds most of the time due to our same fetish!

Less than 2min, my 80% erected dick was 101% high up and i told her THAT I NEED A FUCK BADLY!!

GF 'I am on RED alert leh, you sure you wanna beat the red light?'

Me 'NO!! I am fucking ur mouth tonite!!!'

GF 'NO!!'

Hahahha... bullshit onli, her NO is a BIG YES!!!

Me 'You like to BBBJ so much, dun come and act in front of me babe!'

I stood up while she was still on her knee, i held her head and face fucked her... damn, her teeth was some how grinding my skin, but the pain was just nice to make me hold my armies longer... soon, 5mins passed and show started again.

GF 'Ok, i wanna watch TV liao'

Me 'Fuck you little slut!'

I conti banging her mouth and i can see that she isnt realli 100% enjoying but she still wanna more. I dun know how to put it in words but i think you guys know what i mean.

Carried her and threw onto the bed.. shifted her to the postition like 69 but with her head at the edge of the bed. Conti face fucking her.. every thrusts were deep throat and she was choked a few times... the sence was like RAPE as she keep pushing away but 50% pulling me back. My little slut!!! As i know i am abt to come, i stopped and placed the camera on the table.

Shifted her lying on her back and i sit on her breast.. this position i think everyone knows.. i love her saying 'NO NO NO' but on the other side, her hands were holding on tightly to my dick not willing to let go!

Me 'Dearrrrr i am cumming soon... dun stop even i cummmmmmed...'

Another abt 1min of thrusting.. i cummed in her DEEPTHROAT... str8 dwn into her body... she simply love it!! Everything stopped for abt 20sec as she was making sure all my armies when dwn into her throat!!

GF 'How does it feel? I fulfill my duty liao hor, i wanna watch TV'

I grabbed her hair and sae 'Bitch, i wanna do it whole night, will be back after my ciggy!'

After my ciggy... i repeated almost everything again... 2nd shot was much longer and we did it for the next 1 hour ending with 3 shots that night. B4 sleeping, she told me that her jaws kinda of hurts... as i replied 'Dun you love it?' Hahhahaa...

GF 'Yeah baby, but no next time.. next time i will tie you up and torture you!'

Frenched till we both feel aslp....

Romany
06-04-2010, 05:50 AM
Thanks. Anymore?

naturegreen
06-04-2010, 09:32 AM
(All stories shared are non fiction!)
I like your story but then how can your gf tolerate you calling her slut, bitch etc........ I believed most local girls mind that and will give hell to the guy who will do that to them.... Mine's one for sure. :o

我来也!!!
06-04-2010, 12:45 PM
i guess her gf like tis kind of dirty little talk n calling of names. some gal actually gets turn on if u call her slut, bitch, etc. they actually feel tat u r very man! of course some of them hate it. :D

nishikado
06-04-2010, 12:50 PM
wa.. why u all de gf so hot one.. my gf touch also cannot omg

Arucard
06-04-2010, 01:05 PM
wa.. why u all de gf so hot one.. my gf touch also cannot omg

Haha cant agree more but my little experience taught me u must be naughty:D: dun force but keep using joking method to play ard wif her soon u will get what u wann:D:D:D:

asspanker
06-04-2010, 03:31 PM
I like your story but then how can your gf tolerate you calling her slut, bitch etc........ I believed most local girls mind that and will give hell to the guy who will do that to them.... Mine's one for sure. :o

sometimes during foreplay or sex can call lah.. then i also become ' asshole, or fucker.. ' :p

yang punk
06-04-2010, 04:49 PM
TS...why don't you share your video with us?:p

NuttYBOI
06-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Yep Yep... Should Share vid withs us u know...

Amphib
06-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Great GF you have. I used to have one like that too, only not as horny, tho she would do anything I want. But with " used to " being the operative tense, it's all regrets after it was over.

Do treasure your babe.

Green_papaya
08-04-2010, 02:19 AM
Good story. WIll there be part II?

DarthRevan
08-04-2010, 06:07 AM
Good story..anymore? :)

BobbyLover
09-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Good one. anymore to come? kind to share any pix or vid??

assster
09-04-2010, 07:20 PM
hahaha, ur gf sounds like mine. I always say that she is more perverted than me..... but i like it :)

guess we are both lucky people. :P

fenwick
09-04-2010, 07:32 PM
You're a real lucky guy TS!!! :cool:

Hock8
09-04-2010, 07:47 PM
TS...why don't you share your video with us?:p

VIDEO...! That will even better. :D

fac89
10-04-2010, 04:08 AM
Thank you all for reading.

Sorry am not showing the video/pic. As for new story... hmm.. have to wait for this weekend then see got good stuff or not as i stay at her place every weekend.

1 thing i must repeat.. my gf is realli a EVERYTHING also OK gal! hahaha

Stay tune..

raykwok79
10-04-2010, 09:18 AM
aunty come, why fuck mouth ? u can do anal.

Carrington
10-04-2010, 09:04 PM
I am hoping you have more to share, it has been so far so good :p