PDA

View Full Version : H07R03 (2nd Floor) - Sugar

GreenHouse
31-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Hi all bros

As mentioned by all bros, that there is long Q every now and then outside Sugar room and why there is little or no FR about her?

Since her business is so good, would like to request bros please provide more FR about her ok?

fornicator
31-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Hi all bros

As mentioned by all bros, that there is long Q every now and then outside Sugar room and why there is little or no FR about her?

Since her business is so good, would like to request bros please provide more FR about her ok?

Bro, I have done so already in another thread, the All Petain FR Experience. Anyways, since you made a new thread, see below:

So, my humble FR, do take note this is my first session with her.

When : 16 March
Name : Imelda - this is the name she gave me, I dare not mention Sugar. I worry that if she gets a hint I know about SBF, she'll throw me out, so I just play along. Before me, she mention she rejected a customer, I asked why, she say the guy was damn ugly.
Looks : 7/10
Figure : 7/10
Frenching : NIL
Catbath : 7/10
Ballsuck : NIL
AR : NIL
69 : NIL
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 - missionary
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : If there's nobody else around, and no queue, maybe.
Damage : $50

How about you call on her then post FR also, yah?!

Cheers and welcome to SBF.:D

GreenHouse
31-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Hi Bro fornicator

Sorry, I do not have her h/p #

How about those bros who are in the long Q.

Care to provide more FR about her?

pussyidol
31-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Hi all bros

Ya agree, went there several times but always get queue outside, so far only saw her once, still no chance to try her yet

Bro, I have done so already in another thread, the All Petain FR Experience. Anyways, since you made a new thread, see below:

tks for the FR :D

fornicator
31-03-2010, 09:49 PM

Hey Bro, no worries. Thank you, thank you for ups points. I will return the favour tomorrow, I just ups another Bro.

Cheers!:D:D

wpns
01-04-2010, 08:53 AM
it seems like I can give this Fl a try

:p

here is my latest Frz.DO upz me
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/176296-preciousbabe-ann-only-20yo-chio-sexy-babe-view-belive-superb-service-2.html#post4722741

GreenHouse
01-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Ya! Bro Pussyidol

At least you have the chance to look at her.
Wait and wait until my leg cannot tahan and poor thing not even a chance to 偷看一下 at her.
Out of Curiosity and Horny.
Hope that those bros in the Q could help to contribute some more FR about this 神秘
WL.

Thanking you in advance 谢谢

fornicator
01-04-2010, 10:39 AM
it seems like I can give this Fl a try

Bro, thank you Sir, I shall return the favour tomorrow.

My ups list: Bro pussyidol and Bro wpns.

Cheers.:D:D

wpns
01-04-2010, 12:25 PM

Cheers.:D:D

okie.

I was deducted 6pts for posting an advice in thread.

haizzzzzzzzz

lesson learnt:

I should maintain my silence in future except posting FRs.

:o

here is my latest Frz.DO upz me
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/176296-preciousbabe-ann-only-20yo-chio-sexy-babe-view-belive-superb-service-2.html#post4722741

jacky43
01-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Good Sugar will upheld for service std &, beauty we will have a new queen @Petain. Must be good "wind water" in H7, Jac left 2yrs alreally her crown has yet to find 1who is worth to wear.

9mths to go, dear Sugar hold on tight same with malay Lynn. If Rina call it a day, she will b the next brown Queen.

fornicator
01-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Ya agree, went there several times but always get queue outside, so far only saw her once, still no chance to try her yet

Ups you my 1 humble point.:o Good luck with her Bro, hehe.:p

Cheers.:D

forex
01-04-2010, 05:05 PM
For those interested, Sugar's not working today, April Fool's Day (btw, so are her 2 neighbours).

Cheers.

GreenHouse
01-04-2010, 05:13 PM
For those interested, Sugar's not working today, April Fool's Day (btw, so are her 2 neighbours).

Cheers.

Thanks bro forex for the update.
Save my journey down to PT.

Parkour
01-04-2010, 06:23 PM

Cheers.

thks for the advice. :)

the reason why there are few frs on her is coz bros are acceding to her request to maintain a low profile. Even when she was in gl, same thing..very few frs despite her popularity.

btw she has been net savvy for long time..so..;)

Kornhead
01-04-2010, 11:49 PM
this sugar sound good , would like to try her if got chance

pussyidol
02-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Good Sugar will upheld for service std &, beauty we will have a new queen @Petain.

9mths to go, dear Sugar hold on tight same with malay Lynn. If Rina call it a day, she will b the next brown Queen.

From my one time only view, sugar face not those beautiful type just a plain jane, but body shape not bad.

Agree Lynn looks quite OK, but she needs to upgrade her services in order to compete with Rina. and Hope can have more Malay girl in PT :p

fornicator
02-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator

Cheers.

Bro wpns,

Ups you my 1 humble point.

Thanks!

Cheers Bro.:D

GreenHouse
02-04-2010, 05:44 PM
thks for the advice. :)

the reason why there are few frs on her is coz bros are acceding to her request to maintain a low profile. Even when she was in gl, same thing..very few frs despite her popularity.

btw she has been net savvy for long time..so..;)

Bro Parkour

Since, she is a net savvy all those FR posted by bros are true and nothing but true. Then, I guess she has nothing to worry about. In return, it's will boost up her popularity and business in PT.
This is my humble contribution.

forex
03-04-2010, 01:27 AM
..btw she has been net savvy for long time..so..;)

I am sure they all are. But being low profile, she has nothing much about her to read here :D

Cheers.

Parkour
03-04-2010, 11:20 AM
I am sure they all are. But being low profile, she has nothing much about her to read here :D

Cheers.

bro, tats how she prefers it; she has lots of regulars from her gl days supporting her now at pt, hence the long queue despite the dearth of info :)

jacky43
03-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Few times when Sugar's light on, notices there were at least 3men waiting outside. Seriously with this gen of slowdown, not many WLs can command such Q. Sofar i have never seen her b4, probably a new queen in the making.

But, hold the horses, Sugar is new let us wait until 2011, if she maintain her services beauty etc, we will present her the crown.

Queen is different fr 4heaven queens and, 7 princessess. We should b sure b4 we give it 2her. However, Sugar don't want that is her problem, in this website we have the rights, plus no WLs OKTs pay us. We did it because we want that's all.

I have said to few WLs, PT is the place where sex is buy 1, in this website service levels good ang pais WLs, r rank by customers. We r members, we r not corrupted non say the WL gave shiok, so we proclaim her princess. Even for Kit some bro said she lost her touch, certain degress Kit maintain her Ah Lian attitude looks. She has given a benchmark where others may follow.

Parkour
03-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Bro Parkour

Since, she is a net savvy all those FR posted by bros are true and nothing but true. Then, I guess she has nothing to worry about. In return, it's will boost up her popularity and business in PT.

bro, despite her low profile, already she has the longest queue in PT. At this pt in time, i guess she is contented as it is.
even her work schedule is not regular. :(

nel888S
03-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Thanks Brothers for the update. Can give it a try.

GreenHouse
03-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Few times when Sugar's light on, notices there were at least 3men waiting outside. Seriously with this gen of slowdown, not many WLs can command such Q. Sofar i have never seen her b4, probably a new queen in the making.

But, hold the horses, Sugar is new let us wait until 2011, if she maintain her services beauty etc, we will present her the crown.

Queen is different fr 4heaven queens and, 7 princessess. We should b sure b4 we give it 2her. However, Sugar don't want that is her problem, in this website we have the rights, plus no WLs OKTs pay us. We did it because we want that's all.

I have told this to few WLs, PT is the place where sex is buy 1, in this website service levels good ang pais WLs, r rank by customers. We r members, we r not corrupted non say the WL gave shiok, so we proclaim her princess. Even for Kit some bro said she lost her touch, certain degress Kit maintain her Ah Lian attitude looks. She has given a benchmark where others may follow.

Well said bro Jacky43.:)
Apparently, she command a Q in PT now and as mentioned by some bros may be is the good 风水.
Me too, don't have the chance to peek at her and that is why I keep requesting bros to provide her FR. Be it GL regulars or PT all are welcome to contribution.
Having said that we are not here to penalize or destruct them.

Parkour
03-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Bro Parkour

check ur pm ;)

GreenHouse
03-04-2010, 12:30 PM
check ur pm ;)

Got it and Thanks:)

jacky43
03-04-2010, 05:50 PM
I can understand all sex workers wish for low key, it is not something to share around. We come across in movie, ang pai girls have to pay higher charges, the okt or chinese called, men who eat slipper meal. Inother words, get a cut fr sex workers.

Not many ppls, i can say even in the 70s, wish to leave next door to a sex workers. But, the internet age, this good website whereby, bros share discuss per their rights. WLs FLs anyone can join, i think all bros don't mind.

Personally chat we can use PM, that way only for selected eyes only. WLs not happy, i say we stop talking during sessions. 1fine day i might have a seassion with Sugar, indirectly may mention this chat. Out of respect, stop if she is angry, i don't think will come to the extent she ask me to leave.

jacky43
03-04-2010, 05:59 PM
From my one time only view, sugar face not those beautiful type just a plain jane, but body shape not bad.

Agree Lynn looks quite OK, but she needs to upgrade her services in order to compete with Rina. and Hope can have more Malay girl in PT :p

Sometimes i think malays WLs r kind of lazy, the 3top brpwn sugars did not really cut corners so to speak. I have tried 2MILF they were kind of lazy, i remembered 1@H16 and @H20.

As at now, Lynn may have reach her top, we must understand PT WLs r most above 35yrs. Younger bros with high expectation may b disappointed. Sorry about this. Now, i know howcome ang mos prefer younger Thai gals. Not because they speak alittle English, rather they can play along.

bull85
26-04-2010, 09:56 PM
brothers, any idea how i can get it on with rina.. been hearing a lot of good things here, which hse is she at?

fornicator
27-04-2010, 02:03 PM
brothers, any idea how i can get it on with rina.. been hearing a lot of good things here, which hse is she at?

Rina H10R1A, kindly refer to "Brown Sugar at Petain" thread. This thread for Sugar. Sorry Bros, please don't zap. Peace!

Good luck.

Cheers.

fornicator
28-04-2010, 12:42 AM
bro, despite her low profile, already she has the longest queue in PT. At this pt in time, i guess she is contented as it is.
even her work schedule is not regular. :(

I have gathered information that Sugar/Imelda prefers not to hold a work permit and that is why she has to go on 1 month leave every 2 months that she work, instead of the normal 6 months, where WLs hold a work permit.

And in those 2 months, she only works for around 20 days at least.

Hope this helps. FYI only.

Cheers.

glbonker
29-04-2010, 04:33 PM
wonder is sugar had start work ? :rolleyes:

Nirada81
29-05-2010, 02:01 PM

cubezero79
31-05-2010, 01:09 AM
Hi, cant find sugar's room location...only found Super's room. Can bros guide me? Btw is sugar malay or chn?

jacky43
31-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Dear friend, i also have no preasure of seeing this princess. Although i proclaimed sugar 1of PT princess. Based on FRs and threads, she is popular and value added service.

Tell u what, next time u go there, walk up the staircase u might see an aunty sitting on a rest chair. There is a TV set sometime is an uncle, no problem check with them. If no1, ask the WLs, several times Kathy R06 is reading novels.

If i not mistaken, Sugar's room is the other end. Walked up the staircase right is kathy. Left side is Sugar, weekend normally there r customers hanging around the 2nd floor.

fornicator
31-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Dear friend, i also have no preasure of seeing this princess. Although i proclaimed sugar 1of PT princess. Based on FRs and threads, she is popular and value added service.

Tell u what, next time u go there, walk up the staircase u might see an aunty sitting on a rest chair. There is a TV set sometime is an uncle, no problem check with them. If no1, ask the WLs, several times Kathy R06 is reading novels.

If i not mistaken, Sugar's room is the other end. Walked up the staircase right is kathy. Left side is Sugar, weekend normally there r customers hanging around the 2nd floor.

Agree Bro jacky43, based on FRs and threads, yes, she is popular. But based on my first experience with her, I don't understand what is all the hype about? Sorry, I don't mean to offend anybody especially her supporters.

Just for comparison based on first sessions or experience, example, Violet vs. Sugar, Violet's service is a sure winner! By a fucking mile, okay?! RTF?! It's Violet any time of the week plus Saturdays and on Sundays! It's a no brainer!

Hope this helps.

jacky43
31-05-2010, 05:27 PM
We awared in WLs line of biz, beauty come first b4 skills services etc, eg Laix2. Interm of looks, Laix2 is plain jane even compare to Sally, H22 pretty Ah Mei look.

However, after few sessions i kind of thinking, $50 that brought out the smile on WLs faces. Being thinking over the weekend, many MILFs WLs at PT charging $30.

Seems i a sucker for MILFs, is time i hunt for them forget the 4queens 6princess. Name a few RTF, Sophie Laura Mei Ling & Amy H24, 2WLs in H17. Oh! Mei Bao her low sweet, ''$30 u want to try?''

Many WLs at PT fr across the causeway, JB ppls r materialistic $minded. We shop at JB we know, so WLs look at $. Few times, few of them kept on feeling mine notes. Could b suspect is R$, probably some customers pull a fast1.

Next trip next week.

cubezero79
31-05-2010, 05:31 PM
is Sugar brown sugar(minah) or white sugar(chinese)?

redgun
31-05-2010, 10:10 PM
Just for comparison based on first sessions or experience, example, Violet vs. Sugar, Violet's service is a sure winner! By a fucking mile, okay?! RTF?! It's Violet any time of the week plus Saturdays and on Sundays! It's a no brainer!

Hope this helps.

Tried both of them, violet's fucking services is better, but purely transactional, not much gfe but just good services; and sugar like back to home feeling, gfe much better but services part some part maybe not as good as violet - just my 0.001 cents of opinion

Both very good. cheers!

fornicator
01-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Tried both of them, violet's fucking services is better, but purely transactional, not much gfe but just good services; and sugar like back to home feeling, gfe much better but services part some part maybe not as good as violet - just my 0.001 cents of opinion

Both very good. cheers!

Thanks for feedback Bro, but sorry because it is the other way around for me. On top of Violet's fantastic service, I rate my GFE with her 9/10. Even on my first experience, I already felt GFE with Violet. Sugar for me is witty and smart, well, maybe too smart. I didn't feel anything, sorry. I rate my GFE with Sugar 1/10. Though it is agreed that, "services part some part maybe not as good as Violet" - IMHO - 0.000001 cents of opinion.

Cheers.

Tomtom8234
01-06-2010, 12:56 AM
Hi,

The Sugar look Good, pls sned me the pm?

ketui44
01-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Went there today around 2pm but her room light was off... No luck for me:(

queenman
01-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Thanks for feedback Bro, but sorry because it is the other way around for me. On top of Violet's fantastic service, I rate my GFE with her 9/10. Even on my first experience, I already felt GFE with Violet. Sugar for me is witty and smart, well, maybe too smart. I didn't feel anything, sorry. I rate my GFE with Sugar 1/10. Though it is agreed that, "services part some part maybe not as good as Violet" - IMHO - 0.000001 cents of opinion.

Cheers.

Violet's services is top 3 in PT, really solid, especially BBBJ and AR. Her body is also very solid, one of best in PT. really pity her in this line :p

fornicator
02-06-2010, 12:15 AM
Violet's services is top 3 in PT, really solid, especially BBBJ and AR. Her body is also very solid, one of best in PT. really pity her in this line :p

Thank you for feedback Bro queenman.

Although this is thread for Sugar, pardon me for mentioning Violet.

I notice your comment, "pity her in this line". Actually, I also feel the same. Not only for Violet and Sugar but for all the girls in this kind of trade. But what can we do? This is a fact of life. Every WL have their own story. This is what Farah told me before she called it a day (she used to be H22R08).

This kind of line of work is not by choice but more of necessity. WLs are humans also like us. They need money to survive, in order to achieve that, they have to work, but unfortunately, not in offices or factories like us or others do. They (WLs) provide "special services".

Also, this kind of trade or work, the WLs find it as easy money. Earning big bucks and at the same time getting laid! Some maybe enjoying it, but some also maybe disgusted by it, I mean, being fucked by 20 different men each and everyday! But as what a Bro said earlier, they maybe selling their body but not their dignity. So, for me, I show them the respect that they truly deserve.

BTW Bro queensman, I ups you my 1 humble point, elevating you to power 1.:D

Hope this helps.

cannibal
02-06-2010, 08:53 AM
I totally agreed with what Fornicator has wrote. I respect them as it takes lots of guts to work in this line. I am sure that if given a second chance or turn back the clock, the WL would not choose this kind of work. Like Fornicator said they have no choice.

fornicator
02-06-2010, 09:52 AM
I totally agreed with what Fornicator has wrote. I respect them as it takes lots of guts to work in this line. I am sure that if given a second chance or turn back the clock, the WL would not choose this kind of work. Like Fornicator said they have no choice.

Bro cannibal thank you so much for your support.:)

I hope other Bros will also show/extend the proper respect that these WLs deserve. I also know that sometimes they, the WLs, maybe harsh on us,:( but hey, we are still talking about ladies here. As men, it is up to us to extend our kindness and understanding to them.

Treat them as you would your loved ones, and on top of respect, show or give them also some importance.

Hope this helps.

jacky43
02-06-2010, 05:16 PM
[QUOTE=fornicator;4886775]Thank you for feedback Bro queenman.

I notice your comment, "pity her in this line". Actually, I also feel the same. Not only for Violet and Sugar but for all the girls in this kind of trade. But what can we do? This is a fact of life. Every WL have their own story. This is what Farah told me before she called it a day (she used to be H22R08).
-------
Finally, the maintance of the website is over, ah now i recalled. Fornicator wrote of this brown sugar in H22. I reminded 4yrs ago, there is such a lady, brown sugar i'm not too sure? I heard few times she spoke in Canto, after the incident, many changes that room is now taken over by Aida R08.

Will discuss more over the other threads.

fornicator
02-06-2010, 10:19 PM
[QUOTE=fornicator;4886775]Thank you for feedback Bro queenman.

-------
Finally, the maintance of the website is over, ah now i recalled. Fornicator wrote of this brown sugar in H22. I reminded 4yrs ago, there is such a lady, brown sugar i'm not too sure? I heard few times she spoke in Canto, after the incident, many changes that room is now taken over by Aida R08.

Will discuss more over the other threads.

Thank God! Now it is much better and faster to access the threads and posts! No wonder, lately I am having difficulties. Some more if I remember right, it all started when some wiseguy made a new thread about seeing a ghost.

Ah, bygones, I hope now everybody can access the website with ease.

Cheers.

GilaCow
03-06-2010, 10:34 AM

The thing is, actually alot of the angpais in Petain actually got the skills and looks to work in HC locally also....with their looks n skills, they will be book solid at HC also and earns almost the same and no need to serve so many customers albeit the risks is higher....but nevertheless, it's our gain :p

Nancy Ho
07-06-2010, 06:24 PM
I hardly see her in PT?? Went on Saturday, yesterday and today still not in?
Any brudders can advise on this? Thanks!

fornicator
10-06-2010, 09:08 AM
I hardly see her in PT?? Went on Saturday, yesterday and today still not in?
Any brudders can advise on this? Thanks!

Ok Bro, I'm gonna spill it out one more time but before I do so, may I mention that last night when I took a peek at H07 2F, Sugar/Imelda was working + got 1 Bro waiting.

Here goes:

Sugar/Imelda H072FR03, her schedule is unpredictable, that is for sure. Now, as I've mentioned before and please do note that she does not hold a work permit which is why she is only allowed to stay and work here in Singapore for a period of 2 months, afterwhich she has to go back to Malaysia and stay there for a month then come back again and the cycle continues. Allow me to mention that another WL also has the same situation, Jacq H071FR02.

In the 2 month period that Sugar/Imelda is supposed to be working, she will only come and work, the most up to 20 days.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Deauville
27-06-2010, 12:03 PM
went to this house last week , outside door got few people waiting , no chance to see her

wittyguy
27-06-2010, 06:48 PM
went to this house last week , outside door got few people waiting , no chance to see her

Ya, been there 2 times last week but always saw 2-3 person queuing outside. Managed to see her very short time tall girl but so so only, no chance to try yet :D

slashGNR
27-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Was there yesterday afternoon, before the light is ON, at any time can see 1 bro standing outside her door..maybe he knew she was coming or taking his chances..
The last time before I walked up the stair, saw at least 4 bros waiting..took a glance to the right..light is ON and business as usual...

Adios...

fornicator
28-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Ya, been there 2 times last week but always saw 2-3 person queuing outside. Managed to see her very short time tall girl but so so only, no chance to try yet :D

I managed to try her 1 time last March. I think that day was meant to be, because there was no queue, mind you none, and I was surprised, how come?

Her door was ajar, I took a peek to see what she looked like. Ok, nothing to shout about, I hesitated, so I went down to think about it. I thought, what the hell, she is ang pai and this was my chance since no queue and she was available. I quickly go up, lucky she is still available, so I wnet in to try and see what was all the fuss and hype about. My FR below:

Name : Imelda - this is the name she gave me, I dare not mention Sugar. I worry that if she gets a hint I know about SBF, she'll throw me out, so I just play along. Before me, she mention she rejected a customer, I asked why, she say the guy was damn ugly.

Frenching, ballsuck, 69, AR, all NIL. So I asking myself, what is the queue all about?!

Hope to see and read other Bro's FR.

junming
29-06-2010, 09:42 AM

is she the same Sugar from geylang lorong 16 house 7

she is good :)

fornicator
29-06-2010, 10:00 AM
is she the same Sugar from geylang lorong 16 house 7

she is good :)

I never go GL so I don't know.

You say she is good. How good? If better than my FR can please let me/us know? I have yet to RTF, got other prorities hehe.:p

Thanks Bro.

29-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Frenching, ballsuck, 69, AR, all NIL. So I asking myself, what is the queue all about?!

Hope to see and read other Bro's Fr

You mentioned her attitude and GFE are 10/10. The rest 7/10 on the average.
She must be good. You never mentioned about her boobs, whether can touch and suck, and also what cups. Most important thing is she fuckable.

fornicator
29-06-2010, 02:17 PM

Hope to see and read other Bro's Fr

You mentioned her attitude and GFE are 10/10. The rest 7/10 on the average.
She must be good. You never mentioned about her boobs, whether can touch and suck, and also what cups. Most important thing is she fuckable.

Greetings Bro, her boobs are not that big, normal to me compared to her neighbour Ann H07R01(2F) which is really more than a handful!

I never dare touch or suck Sugar's boobs, she's not the type to...you know. Fuckable? Of course! RTF? Only if no queue.

Hope this helps.

Waphool
29-06-2010, 07:43 PM
this sugar sound good , hope got chance to try her

Trofster
08-07-2010, 10:32 PM
was there last saturday and have a chance to try her

Name : Emelda
Figure : 7.5/10
FJ : 7.5/10
Attitude : 8/10
RTF : yes

Barboach
23-07-2010, 12:27 AM
is she working ?

toothless
25-07-2010, 12:39 PM
is she working ?

last time i went yes :)

bananalegbonker
27-07-2010, 12:45 PM
go there few times , her room outside always got few bros waiting , will find chance to try her

Delteq
28-07-2010, 06:17 PM
go there few times , her room outside always got few bros waiting , will find chance to try her

ya same here, so far only managed to see here once but still not on her, she is on my top 3 list quite sometime lao but so far mission still not finished ...:)

bananalegbonker
29-07-2010, 02:58 AM
ya same here, so far only managed to see here once but still not on her, she is on my top 3 list quite sometime lao but so far mission still not finished ...:)

she is hot man , any way to make booking first ? thanks :)

austin69
29-07-2010, 08:49 AM

Bros, I have managed to try her only once and still have yet to RTF, but I can wait since I still have my hands full hehe. I will only RTF if the situation will be similar to what happened in my 1st session with her, that day, there was no queue and PT scene was like really down. If it was meant to be, then I will go. But I will never queue for her.

Anyways, I hope I won't get burned for this but the session I had with her was not really something to shout about. It was SOP service, yes she give BBBJ but no 69, frenching and painting which I always get from most ex-GL WLs. But overall yah, she is friendly, accomodating and I must admit, I was a bit scared of her, not because she fierce but because she talk smart and got elegant looks.

I thank you.:D

fornicator
29-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Bros, I have managed to try her only once and still have yet to RTF, but I can wait since I still have my hands full hehe. I will only RTF if the situation will be similar to what happened in my 1st session with her, that day, there was no queue and PT scene was like really down. If it was meant to be, then I will go. But I will never queue for her.

Anyways, I hope I won't get burned for this but the session I had with her was not really something to shout about. It was SOP service, yes she give BBBJ but no 69, frenching and painting which I always get from most ex-GL WLs. But overall yah, she is friendly, accomodating and I must admit, I was a bit scared of her, not because she fierce but because she talk smart and got elegant looks.

I don't think so Bro, nobody should and will get burned for their honest and sincere FR or opinion. How I know you telling the truth? We share same experience with Sugar, check out my FR for her in my earlier posts.

Good job Bro, you're doing well!

Cheers!:D

austin69
29-07-2010, 02:15 PM
I don't think so Bro, nobody should and will get burned for their honest and sincere FR or opinion. How I know you telling the truth? We share same experience with Sugar, check out my FR for her in my earlier posts.

Good job Bro, you're doing well!

Cheers!:D

Bro fornicator, thanks so much for support.

I thank you!:D

bananalegbonker
29-07-2010, 09:03 PM
went there today about 7pm , her door is close and lock , no sure when will she be working ? :confused:

bananalegbonker
04-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Finally today have a chance to try her , have to Q for 2 bros than my turn , below my short FR

Name : emelda
Looks : 7.5/10
Catbath : 8/10 ( I like her catbath , feeling shiok )
Frenching : never try
FJ : 7.5/10 finished in missionary
Attitude : 8/10 ( Friendly )
RTF : yes !! if not much Q to wait :D
Damage : $50 worth it

Angielover
05-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Finally today have a chance to try her , have to Q for 2 bros than my turn , below my short FR

Bro I was there also yesterday. What time did you go? Do you that 1 Uncle waited more than 2 hours in the queue from about 3 30 to 5 30 pm. I was there walking around waiting for a chance just to get a glimpse of her, but sad to say today is not my lucky day. The person inside must have booked her for a few sessions. Are you the one inside? You are a lucky guy, Bro Banana.
Agree with you that the queue is too long to wait......

fornicator
05-08-2010, 10:22 AM

Ups you with my 1 humble point.

I still have yet to RTF and still holding on to that 1 and only 1st session that I had with her.

We see how, I have other accounts to settle tonight so maybe next week lah if she still available. She only working for 2 months and then go back for 1 month leave.

Hope this helps.

05-08-2010, 10:49 AM
What time does she starts work. Before I RTF Super, I will go upstair. Each time, there was no light on her door let alone seeing her face.

GreenHouse
05-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Bro I was there also yesterday. What time did you go? Do you that 1 Uncle waited more than 2 hours in the queue from about 3 30 to 5 30 pm. I was there walking around waiting for a chance just to get a glimpse of her, but sad to say today is not my lucky day. The person inside must have booked her for a few sessions. Are you the one inside? You are a lucky guy, Bro Banana.

Me three(3) bro, I was there also.
But, too bad unable to have a session with her. aiya ya.
Absolutely right, you are lucky guy. Till date I have no chance.:p

bananalegbonker
05-08-2010, 08:04 PM

I was there around 7pm , there got few bros outside the door waiting , saw 1 just came out from room and the door close again , after few mins the door open , 1 of the pld man infront the door wanted to go in but was stop by her and come out , she look and smile at 1 of the guy waiting outside and that guy just go in the room and close , may me that guy got book her in advance :rolleyes:

After about awhile most of the bros no wait and go and I wait for my chance at the door side , lucky about 10mins door open and that guy come out and than my turn :D

Ups you with my 1 humble point.

I still have yet to RTF and still holding on to that 1 and only 1st session that I had with her.

We see how, I have other accounts to settle tonight so maybe next week lah if she still available. She only working for 2 months and then go back for 1 month leave.

Hope this helps.

thanks for the upz , up you back :D

05-08-2010, 08:57 PM
I was there around 7pm , there got few bros outside the door waiting , saw 1 just came out from room and the door close again , after few mins the door open , 1 of the pld man infront the door wanted to go in but was stop by her and come out , she look and smile at 1 of the guy waiting outside and that guy just go in the room and close , may me that guy got book her in advance :rolleyes:

After about awhile most of the bros no wait and go and I wait for my chance at the door side , lucky about 10mins door open and that guy come out and than my turn :D

Wow, her business so good, she can choose customer. Maybe getting late. The guy in front of you took 10mins, he must be a fast worker.

wll119
05-08-2010, 09:18 PM
she indeed very popular.

many times i go always long Q

bananalegbonker
05-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Wow, her business so good, she can choose customer. Maybe getting late. The guy in front of you took 10mins, he must be a fast worker.

the guy not only took 10mins , I mean after waiting a while (when the guy go in may may be about 10 to 15mins ) than most of the bros outside waiting go and I wait for about 10mins , sorry for the confuse :)

austin69
05-08-2010, 11:48 PM
she indeed very popular.

Yes, I also see that she is ang pai. I have yet to RTF, hopefully I will get better service from 1st time because she only give me SOP service. When I 1st tried her there was no queue whatsoever. Must be my lucky day.

fornicator
06-08-2010, 12:30 AM

Thank you Bro, appreciate your kindness and generosity.

Cheers.

austin69
06-08-2010, 08:07 AM
she indeed very popular.

Hope you get the chance to try her this weekend.

Ups you with my 1 humble point. Happy long weekend to all!

Angielover
06-08-2010, 09:54 AM

It seems that you either have to be very patience or very lucky in order to get her. She is certainly becoming an Ang Pai already, just like the former Queen of Petain Jac.

MrBombastic
06-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Hmmm... Can anyone tell me is so special about sugar whereby this thread is "specially" dedicated to her :cool:

fornicator
06-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Hmmm... Can anyone tell me is so special about sugar whereby this thread is "specially" dedicated to her :cool:

Sorry Bro, I also have no Idea. I try Sugar/Imelda once only and service was nothing to shout about. A ask myself, "queue for what?", maybe see how if RTF. No offence to her supporters. Peace.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

MrBombastic
06-08-2010, 03:55 PM
Sorry Bro, I also have no Idea. I try Sugar/Imelda once only and service was nothing to shout about. A ask myself, "queue for what?", maybe see how if RTF. No offence to her supporters. Peace.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

I think I know why... But I'm not going to reveal here :D

Angielover
06-08-2010, 04:04 PM
Sorry have not got the chance to try her yet. Once I get i will RTF.

Whiscash
07-08-2010, 12:54 AM
is her service very good ?

bananalegbonker
07-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Sorry have not got the chance to try her yet. Once I get i will RTF.

wish you good luck bro , hope next time I go the Q not long :D

zooman
07-08-2010, 12:12 PM

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Ya, and her look is also not attractive to me, at most average in PT ex-GL standards.

no offend and one man meat is another's poiison :cool:

Fetish Joe
07-08-2010, 04:13 PM
goood afternoon all seniors n bros....

hmmmm... i just came back from there... seems like all avilable 2nd floor all got Q... not 1 or 2 ppl lo... more than 3 ppl q outside....!! Sian half... so go walk walk look look see see .... ummmm.....

cheers

Whiscash
09-08-2010, 12:54 AM
I still no luck to see her , every time go there always got few bros waiting outside the door :rolleyes:

austin69
09-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Ya, and her look is also not attractive to me, at most average in PT ex-GL standards.

no offend and one man meat is another's poiison :cool:

Ups you with my 1 humble point! We are all entitled to our own opinions and I agree with you. Ang pai or not, WLs are rated based on our own personal experiences.

Happy National Day! Happy Birthday Singapore!

zooman
09-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Ups you with my 1 humble point! We are all entitled to our own opinions and I agree with you. Ang pai or not, WLs are rated based on our own personal experiences.

Happy National Day! Happy Birthday Singapore!

Thanks bro for the pts, and Happy National Day to all cheongers here :p

bananalegbonker
10-08-2010, 01:03 AM
Thanks bro for the pts, and Happy National Day to all cheongers here :p

up +1 for you to get your power 1 , cheer :D

fornicator
10-08-2010, 01:10 AM
up +1 for you to get your power 1 , cheer :D

Haha, Bro you beat me to it. I was going to ups Bro zooman also to elevate him to power 1 but I can't because I just ups another Bro, I can only ups him tomorrow after 24 hours have lapsed.

Anyways, Bro zooman, keep up the good work and points will come your way.

Cheers.

bananalegbonker
10-08-2010, 01:25 AM
Haha, Bro you beat me to it. I was going to ups Bro zooman also to elevate him to power 1 but I can't because I just ups another Bro, I can only ups him tomorrow after 24 hours have lapsed.

Anyways, Bro zooman, keep up the good work and points will come your way.

Cheers.

haha nothing to beat lah bro , I just came across here look see look see and just up my humble 1 point for him get power :D

hope I got luck to rtf her soon , cheer and have a nice day :D

Onfuat
11-08-2010, 12:50 AM
May I know what time does she normally work ? thanks

BroRelax
12-08-2010, 08:52 AM
I tried her once in Geylang when she was a $150

Was being intro by a friend telling me how gd she was and when i visited her, i was not disappointed. No, i wasnt a season cheongster then thus my standard maybe low.... but she was all i wanted that time.. Tall, slim, fair & smooth and when we f, she's just like your high school gf who lay there moaning and best part is, she will lift up her 2 hands to place above her head and allow you to lick her clean shaven nice smelling arm pits... Heaven...

Its been almost 8 yrs and yes, i will try her again if i am able to beat the queue.. :)

bananalegbonker
13-08-2010, 11:01 PM
yesterday night when there around 8pm hope can try my luck to RTF her , but she was not there , her room door was lock , wonder she not working or go home eraly :rolleyes:

hope next time got chance to RTF her :)

GreenHouse
14-08-2010, 10:01 AM
yesterday night when there around 8pm hope can try my luck to RTF her , but she was not there , her room door was lock , wonder she not working or go home eraly :rolleyes:

hope next time got chance to RTF her :)

I think she is back to Malaysia.
As bro Fornicator had mentioned before, work 2 months and on leave for one month.
Can someone verify?:o

jacky43
14-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Serious this yr think only come across 1time, Miki in room Sugar's think was not in. That was about 2mth back, could b they also had lobang?

If this b true? I don't think is a good idea because Kelatan Clinic lic, does not allow another place of biz.

WLs just do not get the pic, stay put make $, so fast rushing to make more. Anyway, hope the best for PT WLs. If this shits is getting out of control, we can see more complaints here. PRC WLs might venture into PT brothels sooner than expected.

End of days, Malaysian WLs cannot blame customers for not giving them more biz. They have given up their rights, in this case their areas of biz.

NSman
14-08-2010, 12:56 PM

Yesterday afternoon being there she not working.

finally settled with H7R11 carol

... PRC WLs might venture into PT brothels sooner than expected...

Hope can see it happen soon hehe, and maybe also PRC in KS :p

bananalegbonker
14-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Yesterday afternoon being there she not working.

finally settled with H7R11 carol

Thanks for the info bro , waste time to go there if she's not working , if can check she is working before go will be better :D

Swampert666
17-08-2010, 10:25 PM
I think she is back to Malaysia.
As bro Fornicator had mentioned before, work 2 months and on leave for one month.
Can someone verify?:o

yesterday night just when there , she was working and and see some people waiting outside her door :)

black horse man
05-09-2010, 01:02 AM
was there yesterday night , but outside was block by a wood cover , trying to go in but the old women block me , saying no need to go in as she was fully booked , wonder how to book her ??:confused::rolleyes:

DarkYami
05-09-2010, 01:17 AM
go there few times still no chance to see her face , hope got chance to try her :)

fornicator
05-09-2010, 12:08 PM
was there yesterday night , but outside was block by a wood cover , trying to go in but the old women block me , saying no need to go in as she was fully booked , wonder how to book her ??:confused::rolleyes:

The key to booking a WL is you must first have a session with her. Once you get her, must see first if got chemistry or not. Of course, yes, now you have all the desire to book her because you find it hard to get her, right? So, you feel this rage inside of you, "I want her!".

That 1st session alone will decide if you will go for RTF, let alone booking her. You see first lah. Booking is easy, what you need to achieve now is how to get her, to actually get that session, then everything will follow, for the better I hope.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

simplysexlover
18-09-2010, 03:25 PM
bro,
is there any typo error on the title? i went there few weeks ago, go to level 2, see no R03, and found R03 is actually on the 1st floor opposite the staircase. and that R03 is called super. so, i'm :confused:

ebaby
19-09-2010, 12:09 AM
bro,
is there any typo error on the title? i went there few weeks ago, go to level 2, see no R03, and found R03 is actually on the 1st floor opposite the staircase. and that R03 is called super. so, i'm :confused:

go upstairs, turn left, the 2nd room :p

fornicator
19-09-2010, 01:44 AM
bro,

Nope. No typo error. The error is on your part.

You go up, upon reaching 2nd floor, turn left and you will see R28 and next is R03. Okay?

Now go back and follow my instructions, then you come back here and tell me if I'm wrong or right.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

fornicator
19-09-2010, 10:38 AM
go upstairs, turn left, the 2nd room :p

Right on! That's my boy! Well done.:p

Welcome to SBF. Ups you with my 1 humble point.:D

Cheers.

bananalegbonker
21-09-2010, 01:04 AM
The key to booking a WL is you must first have a session with her. Once you get her, must see first if got chemistry or not. Of course, yes, now you have all the desire to book her because you find it hard to get her, right? So, you feel this rage inside of you, "I want her!".

That 1st session alone will decide if you will go for RTF, let alone booking her. You see first lah. Booking is easy, what you need to achieve now is how to get her, to actually get that session, then everything will follow, for the better I hope.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
thanks for your tips bro , last friday try to look for her nut she like no working leh , not sure when she will start work :rolleyes:

fornicator
21-09-2010, 09:05 AM
thanks for your tips bro , last friday try to look for her nut she like no working leh , not sure when she will start work :rolleyes:

You're welcome Bro.

She could be on her 1 month leave already. Sorry but Sugar is 1 WL that I find hard to monitor. When is she off, when is she working, I just can't find her as I myself am busy monitoring the other WLs. Apologies Bros if I let you down. Maybe can extend some help, hehe.:o

Anyways, as I have mentioned before, she only works for 2 months then she will go for 1 month leave and the cycle goes on. Why not 6 months? Yes, good question. Because she does not hold a work permit. That's what I gathered from other WLs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

moonnight
27-09-2010, 11:39 PM
Sry bros new to this petain style... Just wondering if bros who go there all got to wait outside the room and go in one by one? Are there other girls in the same place so that if she is full still can try others? Thkx thkx :)

alvin36
28-09-2010, 01:17 AM
Sry bros new to this petain style... Just wondering if bros who go there all got to wait outside the room and go in one by one? Are there other girls in the same place so that if she is full still can try others? Thkx thkx :)

ai yo.. .why ask all this stupid question :(

there are at least 100 WL in PT lah... range youngest in late 20s.. to oldest in 50s. Range from $20 to $50.

You just go there... use your common sense, you will know lah.

bananalegbonker
29-09-2010, 08:07 PM
You're welcome Bro.

She could be on her 1 month leave already. Sorry but Sugar is 1 WL that I find hard to monitor. When is she off, when is she working, I just can't find her as I myself am busy monitoring the other WLs. Apologies Bros if I let you down. Maybe can extend some help, hehe.:o

Anyways, as I have mentioned before, she only works for 2 months then she will go for 1 month leave and the cycle goes on. Why not 6 months? Yes, good question. Because she does not hold a work permit. That's what I gathered from other WLs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

yesterday night went there she still no working , don't know when she will start work ??:confused::rolleyes:

fornicator
29-09-2010, 11:13 PM
yesterday night went there she still no working , don't know when she will start work ??:confused::rolleyes:

Well I don't know either, sorry Bro.

Better let it go and see other WLs who are available and ready to fulfill your sexual fantasies.

Cheers.

bananalegbonker
03-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Well I don't know either, sorry Bro.

Better let it go and see other WLs who are available and ready to fulfill your sexual fantasies.

Cheers.

thanks bro !! was there on thursday night around 7pm , just go up 2nd floor and can see a group of bros waiting outside her room ( at least 7 to 8 of them ) , wait there a while saw 1 guy just came up from the stair and her door open let him go in :confused::rolleyes: no points waiting there liao I think , so go walk around look see look see but most of the house door was close , sian :o

alvin36
03-10-2010, 10:47 PM
thanks bro !! was there on thursday night around 7pm , just go up 2nd floor and can see a group of bros waiting outside her room ( at least 7 to 8 of them ) , wait there a while saw 1 guy just came up from the stair and her door open let him go in :confused::rolleyes: no points waiting there liao I think , so go walk around look see look see but most of the house door was close , sian :o

I think the guy must have advance booking.
If you know the WL well, and got her phone, can call her and book :p

MrBombastic
04-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Bro fornicator is like a fucking PT "virtual OKT". Whoever need infos all look for him. I think you better open a small booth at the corner of PT for enquiries... :D

fornicator
04-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Bro fornicator is like a fucking PT "virtual OKT". Whoever need infos all look for him. I think you better open a small booth at the corner of PT for enquiries... :D

Haha! Yah right! Just like in the shopping malls where they have the information counters complete with computers.

Once again, I thank you Bro MrBombastic for the compliments and trust in my capabilities.:D "A fucking PT virtual OKT", that's a good one! Haha.

Well, if anyone does need info, I am here to help and so are all of the other Bros. We all help each other yah, I mean, I am not 100% perfect, there are also things I still and don't know and have yet to learn about PT.

dididi
06-10-2010, 02:03 PM
wait there a while saw 1 guy just came up from the stair and her door open let him go in :confused::

Thanks for sharing bro, she is in my PT wish list, but never successful, if like that then just forget abt fuvking her lao, lucky lot of choice in PT now :p

havana
06-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Bro fornicator is like a fucking PT "virtual OKT". Whoever need infos all look for him. I think you better open a small booth at the corner of PT for enquiries.

I suspect he own some of the business there:rolleyes:

Hehee:D joking only;)

jacky43
07-10-2010, 02:05 PM
I suspect he own some of the business there:rolleyes:

Hehee:D joking only;)

U have a good suggestion but, say running a consult biz is a no no. I used to tell passingby brothers over at PT brothels. Just yesterday outside H22, we knew Nikki and Michelle were on block leave.

An older gentleman walked in saw the chains, i told him both new WLs were on leave. Instead of thanking me, he looked up and down as if i was the OKT. There were few such incidents but, times i met friendly guys. I also recomend them to this website.

2yrs ago, met a member too, we have good conversations and, attract 2passerbys who amaze that we are so knowledgeable. Actually guys who don't read this wesbite are not aware of ex KS GL WLs. They were shocked that some WLs are charging $50, while many are below this.

That was what i wanted to tell that gentleman yesterday, sad he thought i mean harm, or i am introducing WLs to him. Serve them right for rejections from WLs, that is they ask stupid Qs and, insult the $50WLs by telling them they are not as pretty as GL PRCs. Yes! I have heard this b4.

MrBombastic
07-10-2010, 02:16 PM
There are many people who are like that. Therefore I don't really bother to give a shit to them. For instance it happen to me in this forum. There are members who PM me and ask for infos. I just brush them aside as these jokers just ask and never contribute.

When I started cheong in PT, I don't even know where is it. I even bump into GL and search for the room number. Thankfully Mr Google Map show me the direction and I manage to get PT.

It's all about hardwork... :rolleyes:

And I'm very proud of my achievement :D

U have a good suggestion but, say running a

consult biz is a no no. I used to tell passingby brothers over at PT brothels. Just yesterday outside H22, we knew Nikki and Michelle were on block leave.

An older gentleman walked in saw the chains, i told him both new WLs were on leave. Instead of thanking me, he looked up and down as if i was the OKT. There were few such incidents but, times i met friendly guys. I also recomend them to this website.

2yrs ago, met a member too, we have good conversations and, attract 2passerbys who amaze that we are so knowledgeable. Actually guys who don't read this wesbite are not aware of ex KS GL WLs. They were shocked that some WLs are charging $50, while many are below this.

That was what i wanted to tell that gentleman yesterday, sad he thought i mean harm, or i am introducing WLs to him. Serve them right for rejections from WLs, that is they ask stupid Qs and, insult the $50WLs by telling them they are not as good looking as GL PRCs. Yes! I have heard this b4.

fornicator
07-10-2010, 02:23 PM
There are many people who are like that. Therefore I don't really bother to give a shit to them. For instance it happen to me in this forum. There are members who PM me and ask for infos. I just brush them aside as these jokers just ask and never contribute.

When I started cheong in PT, I don't even know where is it. I even bump into GL and search for the room number. Thankfully Mr Google Map show me the direction and I manage to get PT.

It's all about hardwork... :rolleyes:

And I'm very proud of my achievement :D

Agree and you should be proud, for not all men can do what we, or for that matter of fact you, can do this kind of activity.

So, go PT Later? Hehe!:p Mr. Lobah, Lobah, ummm.....Mr. Lobah, Lobah, ummm.....

Please don't hate me too much, please!:D

Cheers.

MrBombastic
07-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Agree and you should be proud, for not all men can do what we, or for that matter of fact you, can do this kind of activity.

So, go PT Later? Hehe!:p Mr. Lobah, Lobah, ummm.....Mr. Lobah, Lobah, ummm.....

Please don't hate me too much, please!:D

Cheers.

U r such an asshole! :D

Nope... Not today. I got something to do today. Probably next week. Planning to try new WLs. Maybe RTF Rose again. Or you got any recommendation? ;)

fornicator
07-10-2010, 04:25 PM
U r such an asshole! :D

Nope... Not today. I got something to do today. Probably next week. Planning to try new WLs. Maybe RTF Rose again. Or you got any recommendation? ;)

Haha, thank you Bro!:D

Rose is not a bad idea, but if new WL you want to try, its Candy H14R11. Try, maybe you have chemistry.

Got something to do today? Then go tonight lah! And what could possibly be more important than go PT?, work can wait, hahaha!:p

Ok, ok I just messing with you. Of course work is important, so I stop luring you to PT.....for now! Hahaha!

Cheers.

MrBombastic
07-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Candy???!!! WTF... Pls mannn... Ur rating is so bad still wanna ask me to test???!!! I rather PCC :D

Haha, thank you Bro!:D

Rose is not a bad idea, but if new WL you want to try, its Candy H14R11. Try, maybe you have chemistry.

Got something to do today? Then go tonight lah! And what could possibly be more important than go PT?, work can wait, hahaha!:p

Ok, ok I just messing with you. Of course work is important, so I stop luring you to PT.....for now! Hahaha!

Cheers.

fornicator
07-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Candy???!!! WTF... Pls mannn... Ur rating is so bad still wanna ask me to test???!!! I rather PCC :D

Yes I know but like I say maybe is different with you. Maybe you have chemistry, how to know if you don't try. My experience different from you.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

austin69
14-10-2010, 01:35 PM
go there few times still no chance to see her face , hope got chance to try her :)

Been to 2F of H07 but no Sugar R03, Miki R28 same. Only Kathy R06 and Chris R02. I RTF Chris lah, shiok! Queenie R05 OL. Will try Kathy next if I can. Good, tomorrow Ann R01 RTW aleady! In the meantime I RTF Chris.

Squirt1055
04-11-2010, 09:49 PM
been there last week , R03 door outside got some bros there waiting , I don't have a chance to see her look , but saw the next door girl open door , her look not bad but she going back , wonder what is her name and service good ? :)

fornicator
04-11-2010, 11:06 PM
been there last week , R03 door outside got some bros there waiting , I don't have a chance to see her look , but saw the next door girl open door , her look not bad but she going back , wonder what is her name and service good ? :)

Miki - H07R28 (2F)

Imho, service SOP, and I don't like her attitude.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Piepiyo
20-12-2010, 03:09 AM
no news on her ? is she still working ??:confused:

Bimmer
20-12-2010, 11:45 AM
no news on her ? is she still working ??:confused:

passed by quite a few times already. Normally her door is closed. Lights not lighted. But sometimes i noticed door is not locked from outside. Means that she must be serving some ppl inside. I guess she only works on appt only. I dont suggest you go queue up as even the door is open, she might not serve you, will say she's expecting some customer.

austin69
20-12-2010, 11:44 PM
passed by quite a few times already. Normally her door is closed. Lights not lighted. But sometimes i noticed door is not locked from outside. Means that she must be serving some ppl inside. I guess she only works on appt only. I dont suggest you go queue up as even the door is open, she might not serve you, will say she's expecting some customer.

Last time I heard she won't be working anymore. She was the reason why H07 was closed for a week, she breached something.

I thank you.

Invictible
21-12-2010, 01:15 AM

thank you very much on the info bro :)

Last time I heard she won't be working anymore. She was the reason why H07 was closed for a week, she breached something.

what happen ?? so now she still continue working ?:rolleyes: thanks

jacky43
21-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Long time Sugar had not return to PT, i guess she allreally give up her room. From the outside, Sugar's door is locked and, there may have a board against it. Probably is the sign of no longer available.

Tell everybody this, u guys who visit Queenie, Kathy, Anne, Chris and Miki, heard she is back on her biz. Check with them try not to say is for benefits of members. Or else the girls will go dumb suddenly, this house keeper is an aunty. She is too smart to fall into our traps, don't think she is going to let go any infos.

Just check with the WLs on this level, tell her during session u have do Sugar b4. That was 1 yr ago, is she still available? Something like this, not too strong or else she will not say much. Yes! Same time if possible, Is the new girl Cookie?

I can guess the girls not too sure of her name, they only knew she is ex GL or KS WLs.

21-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Joyce told me she is no longer working. She don't even know the reasons behind. So everybody kept mum.

austin69
22-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Joyce told me she is no longer working. She don't even know the reasons behind. So everybody kept mum.

Sugar has broken every rule on the book and that is why she is no longer allowed to work in Singapore.:p

I thank you.

U-Da-Man
22-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Sugar has broken every rule on the book and that is why she is no longer allowed to work in Singapore.:p

I thank you.

Woah! Tres cool... let's gossip like girls! What did you hear?

One story I heard was that she was caught in a hotel room with a man (her working permit doesn't allow that). Another story was something to do with marriage or something... alamak forget liow. :o:D

Never mind let's gossip la... hahahah. No harm right? She left our shores never to return again right?

austin69
22-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Woah! Tres cool... let's gossip like girls! What did you hear?

One story I heard was that she was caught in a hotel room with a man (her working permit doesn't allow that). Another story was something to do with marriage or something... alamak forget liow. :o:D

Never mind let's gossip la... hahahah. No harm right? She left our shores never to return again right?

Yup, she's left and never to return again.

Remember H07 closed for 1 week? That was because of Sugar.

Forget the "she was caught in a hotel room with a customer" crap. Apparently, that is not what happened.

As per her passport indicates, she has been travelling overseas quite a lot without seeking permission from AV. And it appears she is travelling with a high profile customer. Then one time they had a disagreement and Sugar reject his business. So the "heartbroken Bro" made a report to AV and another WL even witnessed that Sugar, with her boss in tow, was arguing with the "madam" of AV in Cantonment Road.

WLs are treated harshly by this AV as if they are criminals. You cannot argue with them sons of bitches. They are demanding and think highly of themselves as if royalty, treating the WLs as if slaves.

Just 1 small mistake is a big deal to them and AV will scrutinize everything so cannot make mistake. But not Sugar, and see where she is now?:(

I thank you.

jacky43
22-12-2010, 12:23 PM
My guess is Sugar had decide to have children, so take a 1 yr break. We have heard, i myself also about 3yrs ago saw Sally, while passing by H22.

Her hp had a baby photo, that time Sweet Sally was beautifully, today she still maintain her figure and look.

This type of women were fantastic, their health are top forms, want babies they could have it as they wish. They too have family, hubby maybe, a BF back home?

Sad to write, many SEX workers return after 1 yr, they should have walk away for good.

Happy Tong Zhi festivals everybody!

U-Da-Man
22-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Remember H07 closed for 1 week? That was because of Sugar.

Forget the "she was caught in a hotel room with a customer" crap. Apparently, that is not what happened.

Yes I knew the closure was because of Sugar. The biggest rumour was that she was caught in a hotel.... but later I also heard different.:rolleyes:

As per her passport indicates, she has been travelling overseas quite a lot without seeking permission from AV. And it appears she is travelling with a high profile customer. Then one time they had a disagreement and Sugar reject his business. So the "heartbroken Bro" made a report to AV

Yes, yes, I did hear something like ths. About a mystery "boyfriend" whom Sugar a dispute with. But I thought it was regarding some marriage issue. Your hypothesis seems sound bro... :Dcheers

My guess is Sugar had decide to have children, so take a 1 yr break.

Happy Tong Zhi festivals everybody!

Awwww bro that's a lovely thought. But I really doubt it:).. the house was forced to closed for a week remember? Definitely something more malignant...

Cheers:D
Is the Tong Zhi Festival the reason why some WLs didn't work yesterday bro?

fornicator
22-12-2010, 01:34 PM
.....Is the Tong Zhi Festival the reason why some WLs didn't work yesterday bro?

Confirm, it is possible as the festival is for today, 22 Dec. I remember my last week session with WL she mention something about festival, cannot remember what food she told me because we were talking about moon cake that time, hmmm.....

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Hakxon
31-12-2010, 12:43 AM
sad to heard that sugar no longer working there , want to find her also no chance liao

Tana
31-12-2010, 12:48 PM
sad to heard that sugar no longer working there , want to find her also no chance liao

Even she still works, also no chance doing her, always long queue outside.

Lets move on to other avail girls, and be happy :D:D

tigerking
31-12-2010, 03:24 PM
heard from one lao uncle that Sugar banned because of HIV!!!:eek:

fornicator
01-01-2011, 02:34 AM

That was not the case Bro. Let's move on.

Happy New Year:D

Cheers.

tigerking
02-01-2011, 10:40 AM
That was not the case Bro. Let's move on.

Happy New Year:D

Cheers.

:cool:happy new year!happy bonking!

DIDI
12-01-2011, 11:02 AM

wow so many bro look for her b4 n u hear tat she kana HIV!!!!!!!!!!! think many bro now hand n leg shaking!

fornicator
12-01-2011, 12:02 PM
wow so many bro look for her b4 n u hear tat she kana HIV!!!!!!!!!!! think many bro now hand n leg shaking!

As I have said, that is not the case Bro. She don't have HIV. She was banned because she has breached AV regulations: going overseas without seeking permission, forging the attendance logbook, and going out with customer. Hence, H07 was closed/suspended for 1 whole week as penalty.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

ZtoAZ
12-01-2011, 04:04 PM
As I have said, that is not the case Bro. She don't have HIV. She was banned because she has breached AV regulations: going overseas without seeking permission, forging the attendance logbook, and going out with customer. Hence, H07 was closed/suspended for 1 whole week as penalty.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Hope u r right bro, seems u knows the av rules a lot, r u working there b4? hehe :D:D

fornicator
12-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Hope u r right bro, seems u knows the av rules a lot, r u working there b4? hehe :D:D

No, I no AV. I am cheongster! Haha!

I cheonging in PT very long time and AV rules also change from time to time. Info I gather from WLs. You see, I only not interested in bonking them, I also engage them to conversation, this way I learn also.

This kind of trade very interesting to me. If I can try to make it better or improve the system, sure will do. See how, we never know, maybe one day I become OKT in one of the houses in PT! Hahaha!:D

Cheers.

jacky43
13-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Hello brothers! I guess for guys which took commerical sex as 1of the SIN, after a period of trial and errors we feel the heat. The environment that is howcome a little bit of infos, here there somehow we knew something.

Maybe is time we stop writting in Sugar's thread, she is no longer at PT brothel. Time to move on.

fornicator
13-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Hello brothers! I guess for guys which took commerical sex as 1of the SIN, after a period of trial and errors we feel the heat. The environment that is howcome a little bit of infos, here there somehow we knew something.

Maybe is time we stop writting in Sugar's thread, she is no longer at PT brothel. Time to move on.

I agree with my Bro jacky43 here.

Since Sugar is no longer working, what is the point right?

Let's move on.

Cheers.

GreenHouse
08-01-2019, 10:49 AM
Hi all,

Long time no talk, understand that Sugar's is now reside in Perth with her "husband" and this guy is a "soft rice"

beosan443
08-01-2019, 03:39 PM
Hi all,

Long time no talk, understand that Sugar's is now reside in Perth with her "husband" and this guy is a "soft rice"

How come u know ah?

U have other PT girls details or not?

GreenHouse
16-01-2019, 01:14 PM
Good & bad news travel very fast ..............................

i think this is good news..................

Invictible
18-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Hi all,

Wish all the best to her

Nsf1999
09-10-2019, 09:10 PM
Wher you all find lvl 2 brothel in petain? All i see is lvl1

Lionelboi
09-10-2019, 10:57 PM
Wher you all find lvl 2 brothel in petain? All i see is lvl1

It’s long gone bro . Those were the days when there were 2 sides

lll90lll
21-11-2019, 10:46 PM
It’s long gone bro . Those were the days when there were 2 sides

Bro, is now still have it?