PDA

View Full Version : Multiple HCs located in Parklane

planetgeylang
29-03-2010, 12:15 AM
Yo bros, I was thinking of paying a HC buy the name of urban (http://thingstodosingapore.com/see-things/sammy-boy-favourite-health-center-urban-retreat)today but thought I wanted some variety since I have already tried out most of the girls there. It is not that they are no good. believe me they are all really good. Especially the two talls ones I like the most Orange and Apple.

So last week I happened to be in that area. Past few times walking across the front door of parklane (http://thingstodosingapore.com/see-things/sammy-boy-health-center-building-parklane)I saw a few signs that says massage. I have been meaning to try them out already. There are 3 HCs in this building loh. One at level 1, the other at level 3 and the last one at level 6.

I went all the way up to level 6 but that one looks to expensive I decided to give that one the miss. I went down to the one at level 3 (unit 1). The lady that KNN. I walked past her shop on the way up, she tried to get me in but I ignored her so now that I came back looking for her she gave me the attitude problem lah.

In the room just when I was about to put down my stuff she suddenly say what service I want, do I want hj service or not? I was stunned loh? How come havent start massage already asking for this. Somewhat pissed I say I just want massage. Actually I was thinking of getting full service one. Where is the fun and excitement if the massuese did not try to seduce me into wanting it in the first place???

Her reply was sorry she will only do it if I want special if not, she say I should leave. Since she not good at massage and I would only waste my money.

Don't know how to massage go home and sleep lah.

I left and went down to level one there could only be one. I stepped in and a middle aged lady brought me into a cubicle fenced off by curtain only????

She gave me oil massage. it was shoik lah considering she really took her time. But she was no looker. When it was time to massage my thighs she would occasionally brsuh my balls with her finger. My didi was awoken.

She finally asked me to flip over and we bargain for the price. damage $140. She took off my underwear and I rode her missionary style. Was very thrilling lah. This is because the whole thing was just closed up with curtains and in the one beside ours there was someone doing massage too.

I cummed in her paid her and left hurriedly after that. I didnt ask for her name. But she got A cup boobs. At one point in time she even brought them close to my face and let me lick them. The tits were brownish I think she gave birth before leh.

all_stampede
29-03-2010, 12:25 AM
the level 3 shop u referring to izzit e wen near e elevator or infront of escalator?

helejonaa
29-03-2010, 11:14 AM
I think bro planetgeylang must have been referring to the one near the life. One of the WL there pretty tall but always very bad attitude problem one.

slanjiao
29-03-2010, 04:27 PM
I went to the one at level 1. Though the place alittle small. The massuese has good technique. Not piano finger type.

fuckshit
29-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Yeah, the whores on the upper deck are hard up for cash. For the umpteenth time, if you are AV reading this, you should fucking raid it!

The lady Bro Planetgeylang had is my regular. Quite a good fuck if you ask me. Bro, take her out next time! You would be better off in a hotel. :D