PDA

View Full Version : any bbbj best in town

liquidz
08-04-2004, 01:13 PM
hi guys any gals to recommened who r best in bbbj.

thankssss...........

RJ2004
08-04-2004, 01:21 PM
if you can bend over in such a way that you can bj yourself, confirm that's the best bbbj in town liao :D

Innoncent$
08-04-2004, 01:30 PM
if you can bend over in such a way that you can bj yourself, confirm that's the best bbbj in town liao :D

Wah... you make this kind of remark.. later kerna flame or scolded... aya, even you have 20 points reputation... :D

Next time must see what kind of samster that you are talking to (especially some one that cannot take it light!)....

Do you need a student or not??? hehehe

RJ2004
08-04-2004, 01:32 PM
Wah... you make this kind of remark.. later kerna flame or scolded... aya, even you have 20 points reputation...

Next time must see what kind of samster that you are talking to (especially some one that cannot take it light!)....

haha, pai seh pai seh, but couldnt resist after looking at his question :D
sorry if i offend anyone else :p
reputation counts for nuts la

thaigers
08-04-2004, 01:33 PM

yes.also if wanna do handjob, do yourself is the best. so far try many handjob by cat 40, very disappointing. Havent try jua gen yet.. any recommendation? :p

tanterry
08-04-2004, 08:11 PM
Wah... you make this kind of remark.. later kerna flame or scolded... aya, even you have 20 points reputation... :D

Crapped questions only fit for Crapped answers :p

Innoncent$
08-04-2004, 10:59 PM
haha, pai seh pai seh, but couldnt resist after looking at his question :D
sorry if i offend anyone else :p
reputation counts for nuts la

RJ2004, see or not... like that also kena...

Crapped questions only fit for Crapped answers

I think I must be stepping on someone tail (or a group of gange tails).... Really don't know lar, I had stepped too hard on it or its tail was too long just right below my foot.... May be I should listen to Microsoft advice ... using PM.... Indeed, I am just trying to share the information and opinion at here... friendly say, I did made a search of the passed msgs (some guys just liked to flame ppl instead of contribution) before I post this at here....

asiancigar
09-04-2004, 11:34 AM
yes.also if wanna do handjob, do yourself is the best. so far try many handjob by cat 40, very disappointing. Havent try jua gen yet.. any recommendation? :p

Yoh Bro Thaigers,... check out Linda or Koko from Merlin HC. Their jua gen will blow your mind and if you insist they will BJ. BTW, Koko allows CIM.
Happy Hols and Good Friday to ur all.

obat22
09-04-2004, 11:59 AM
Bro Asiancigar, tried Linda of Merlin Hc but have not tried Koko yet. Koko, any good? Any FR and what charges? thanks.

Teluk
09-04-2004, 03:15 PM
hi guys any gals to recommened who r best in bbbj.

thankssss...........

Liquidz:

Sheila is widely referred to as the BJ Queen....You will find info on her in many threads. She is not the greatest thing to look at...but OK ...and sure knows what she is doing with her mouth!! In my opinion her bbbj is the best.

asiancigar
10-04-2004, 10:31 AM
Bro Asiancigar, tried Linda of Merlin Hc but have not tried Koko yet. Koko, any good? Any FR and what charges? thanks.

Hi Bro Obat22, Koko is very 'ang pai' and often on leave (apparently she has several sugar daddies that rotate in bringing her for overseas trips). Well let me try this simple FR:

After many unsuccessful attempts to book Koko, i finally struck gold when she was available 1 evening. Hurried down, went into room and waited... she came in dressed in mini skirt and a haulter top, although lighting was bad, i could still make out that she was coke cola shaped.
While taking my shower, she slides open the door (wow she looks great),.. takes a look at my didi and said 'hum must be quite delicious'.
Her massage was firm and rather good actually and her favorite is to run her fingers up the side of your legs and gently strokng the balls, followed by exploring the crack leading into the anus.... mind you all this with oil.... during which time i a having such a blistering hard-on (no fun f**king the matteress.
Turnng me over, she pops the question 'how can i serve you today darling'... i ask for BJ w/o cap and insist that i CIM. Without any reply, she just gets up and start to do a sexy strip tease (moving her body and hips to the rythmn of the pipe-in music)... how many of you have had a private strip teaser hah???... 'si bay shiok'
With only her panties on, she bends over and starts with a warm, wet french,... kissing and licking down my neck,.. my nipples,.. my stomach,.. deliberately misses my didi and goes down my thighs,... nibbles the knee cap,... sucks on toes and then moves upwards along inner thighs till she receaches my balls.
She just loves to suck didis and while doing so will move her hips and the most exciting position she used was putting her leg up against the wall spreading her pussy and encouraging me to lick her...
Everything else was just a blurr as we did 69 that seem to last forever... off course i erupted full load and she never wasted a drop.....

Face: 7/10
Skin: tanned coz she loves to golf, but smooth
Tits: 34 and a bit
Massage: 7/10
AR: oh yes
BJ: 9/10
FJ: did not try
Will definitely go back again and this time i want to try anal...

Damage: $38 (room) + $70 (BJ + Strip Tease Show)

Enjoy Bros

gekko
10-04-2004, 10:35 AM
I've heard KoKo left Merlin.

obat22
10-04-2004, 10:41 AM
Bro Asiancigar, great FR thanks alot. Will try visit her soon but Bro Gekko advised not working Merlin Hc any longer.

asiancigar
10-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Bro Asiancigar, great FR thanks alot. Will try visit her soon but Bro Gekko advised not working Merlin Hc any longer.

best way to find out is to call and ask recep Wendy (who btw has lovely tits, is good looking even at her age which i guess is abt 30+) when Koko is back from another one of her sugar daddy expiditions.

Sorry don't have Merlin's number off hand.. :o

liquidz
12-04-2004, 07:49 PM
thanks manz .sorry i am new here.got points meh??

ROCKY_MAIVIA
12-04-2004, 09:24 PM
Hi Bro Obat22, Koko is very 'ang pai' and often on leave (apparently she has several sugar daddies that rotate in bringing her for overseas trips). Well let me try this simple FR:

After many unsuccessful attempts to book Koko, i finally struck gold when she was available 1 evening. Hurried down, went into room and waited... she came in dressed in mini skirt and a haulter top, although lighting was bad, i could still make out that she was coke cola shaped.
While taking my shower, she slides open the door (wow she looks great),.. takes a look at my didi and said 'hum must be quite delicious'.
Her massage was firm and rather good actually and her favorite is to run her fingers up the side of your legs and gently strokng the balls, followed by exploring the crack leading into the anus.... mind you all this with oil.... during which time i a having such a blistering hard-on (no fun f**king the matteress.
Turnng me over, she pops the question 'how can i serve you today darling'... i ask for BJ w/o cap and insist that i CIM. Without any reply, she just gets up and start to do a sexy strip tease (moving her body and hips to the rythmn of the pipe-in music)... how many of you have had a private strip teaser hah???... 'si bay shiok'
With only her panties on, she bends over and starts with a warm, wet french,... kissing and licking down my neck,.. my nipples,.. my stomach,.. deliberately misses my didi and goes down my thighs,... nibbles the knee cap,... sucks on toes and then moves upwards along inner thighs till she receaches my balls.
She just loves to suck didis and while doing so will move her hips and the most exciting position she used was putting her leg up against the wall spreading her pussy and encouraging me to lick her...
Everything else was just a blurr as we did 69 that seem to last forever... off course i erupted full load and she never wasted a drop.....

Face: 7/10
Skin: tanned coz she loves to golf, but smooth
Tits: 34 and a bit
Massage: 7/10
AR: oh yes
BJ: 9/10
FJ: did not try
Will definitely go back again and this time i want to try anal...

Damage: $38 (room) + $70 (BJ + Strip Tease Show)

Enjoy Bros

$70...for CIM...? Great deal... i would say.

schwing
12-04-2004, 10:24 PM
used to frequent Rina (Joyful) for BBBJ....

tanmikel
14-04-2004, 09:54 AM
best I had was Gigi , formerly Royal and Novena . anyone knows where she is now ? the other best I had but still can get is GL cat$80 Lai Lai .

asiancigar
14-04-2004, 12:04 PM
$70...for CIM...? Great deal... i would say.

Hey Bro Rock.... u forgot the strip tease leh... :rolleyes:

openscor
03-05-2004, 09:51 PM
Anyone know where is Sheila now a days

sexytoy.com.sg
04-05-2004, 01:17 AM
thanks manz .sorry i am new here.got points meh??

Your points is on the right hand top corner. now you have 8points

spiceboy
05-05-2004, 12:42 AM
This morning called Merlin and tried to book Koko for one session, the recep told me she's no longer with Merlin, any bro knows where is she now? :(

pig40
05-05-2004, 02:38 PM
You may try some of the girls at Joo Mong HDS or Mayer HDS at Golden Landmark Hotel (shopping centre area). S$22 per hour plus $50 for bbbj. Prettier ones can be found at Mayer while JM has 30s-40s aunties. If business is poor, the gals will come out to solicit for business. Be courteous but firm.

sunshine_loh
05-05-2004, 03:42 PM
You may try some of the girls at Joo Mong HDS or Mayer HDS at Golden Landmark Hotel (shopping centre area). S$22 per hour plus $50 for bbbj. Prettier ones can be found at Mayer while JM has 30s-40s aunties. If business is poor, the gals will come out to solicit for business. Be courteous but firm.

Yes, some of the gers at JM and MY do perform bbbj with various standard depending on your luck. If you are lucky you may even get cim from them. I am not that lucky, recently I tried May at MY but she only gave me a half baked bbbj. After a short while of bbbj, she hj me all the way until I cummed. She said that she wont do cim. :mad:

CPTMiller
05-05-2004, 07:41 PM
I heard May allow CIM?

Yes, some of the gers at JM and MY do perform bbbj with various standard depending on your luck. If you are lucky you may even get cim from them. I am not that lucky, recently I tried May at MY but she only gave me a half baked bbbj. After a short while of bbbj, she hj me all the way until I cummed. She said that she wont do cim. :mad:

axlrose
05-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Wah may standard change already meh? Tried her few times before and aleays cim?!

sunshine_loh
05-05-2004, 09:54 PM
Wah may standard change already meh? Tried her few times before and aleays cim?!

Yes, I tried her a week ago. She told me not doing anymore, because it is dirty. I respected her wish! :mad:

CPTMiller
06-05-2004, 11:44 AM
Maybe May only do CIM for old customers.
New faces maybe she wont allow it.

Yes, I tried her a week ago. She told me not doing anymore, because it is dirty. I respected her wish! :mad:

gigantic_tk
06-05-2004, 12:36 PM
Yes, some of the gers at JM and MY do perform bbbj with various standard depending on your luck. If you are lucky you may even get cim from them. I am not that lucky, recently I tried May at MY but she only gave me a half baked bbbj. After a short while of bbbj, she hj me all the way until I cummed. She said that she wont do cim. :

So far I have tried BBBJ twice by May, the rest by her are all capped. Her suction was quite powerful and very stimulating, however none of her BBBJ had made me cum and as what you have mentioned - half baked bbbj, the rest of the time she tried use her hand to ejaculate me but to no avail. Now she knows that want to perform special (HJ & BBJ) for me is not an easy money ............ many a time she apologies to me and I use to teast her that there is more room for improvement..........................is it you that mention this Li Hua to me and make me gian, finally out of my bonking schedule and priortise visiting MY to try her. Not a bad try lah, quite obliging and friendly.
Thank u for good recommendation.

sunshine_loh
06-05-2004, 01:02 PM
So far I have tried BBBJ twice by May, the rest by her are all capped. Her suction was quite powerful and very stimulating, however none of her BBBJ had made me cum and as what you have mentioned - half baked bbbj, the rest of the time she tried use her hand to ejaculate me but to no avail. Now she knows that want to perform special (HJ & BBJ) for me is not an easy money ............ many a time she apologies to me and I use to teast her that there is more room for improvement..........................is it you that mention this Li Hua to me and make me gian, finally out of my bonking schedule and priortise visiting MY to try her. Not a bad try lah, quite obliging and friendly.

Ya la, I just pass you another lobang. Please check your posting in the NY Hotel Spa thread under the Malaysia Forum! Great to know that you enjoy LiHua in your last visit of MY. :)

gigantic_tk
06-05-2004, 01:26 PM
Ya la, I just pass you another lobang. Please check your posting in the NY Hotel Spa thread under the Malaysia Forum! Great to know that you enjoy LiHua in your last visit of MY. :)

Have read that Shirley FR by another Samster, a good recommendation indeed. Thanks.

wintay
07-05-2004, 12:13 AM
Try IRENE from Phoenix HC at Bukit Timah Plaza... She is damn good at BBBJ. can CIM too...

AhYoung
12-05-2004, 12:15 AM
I will vote for EVA of BHC. Three Speeds and GF Feeling thou i did not cum but it make dick rather pleased.. :p

tigerex
24-06-2006, 06:32 PM

Hi brother, who is this Li Hua you are referring to? Is she a pdmm formerly working at Ang Thiam Wah TN at PPC? I missed her. Can u pm her contact? Thanks.

BeefCake
24-06-2006, 10:08 PM
Hi brother, who is this Li Hua you are referring to? Is she a pdmm formerly working at Ang Thiam Wah TN at PPC? I missed her. Can u pm her contact? Thanks.

Bro, do u realise his message was posted in 2004 ? Now 2006 !

Good luck getting what u want :p

tigerex
04-07-2006, 07:11 PM

Hi Brother, this is LiHua a tall, big eyes PRC pdmm around 30plus old. She was formerly from Ang Tian Wah TN at ppc. I used to frequent her at ppc. But she had left Ang Tian Wah TN; and i missed her massage and hj alot. Care to give me her contact?

I give u another contact Xiao Xia (PRC FL late 20s) contact 8120 .... (pm me for details).

Thanks.