PDA

View Full Version : My good times with a childhood friend

wahhero
28-03-2010, 05:54 PM
I used to play and do things with a childhood girl friend, known her since pri 1. We would either be playing catching or cycling. As we both grew up, I started to notice how she look in a secondary school uniform , white top with white skirt.... We were still close but now engage in chatting instead . Once I got a chance to talk to her in a most unusual situation that is she sat down at the third step of the staircase while I was standing up leaning towards her direction . Her knees both closed on the same level as my crouch . We were simply talking until my crouch got so close to her knees that my erected didi thru the shorts I was wearing began to come in contact. It was such heavenly feeling I was enjoying and she was probably confused to not do anything but to let me continue... After that incident, we went out again for a swim at the public swimming pool, this time got to really see her figure and I was like asking if she needs help in swimming... She replied yes and I started to teach her some basic movement by holding her stomach to keep her in a floating position and asking her to kick, after a while we were both tired and decided to go to a corner to rest. On and off I would touch her shoulder and try to get close to her body. She started to notice a change in shape of my trunks which I wanted her to see on purpose, she saw and did not seem to be shy, and started asking me about it. I told her it was purberty stage and can't do much about it and started to talk dirty like sometimes it get so hard I felt pain hoping she would say help me to release pain buy that was only dreaming . I did hug her a couple of times. Lost touch for a while but recently saw her again. She is married but met her for lunch a couple of times and noticed she wore revealing clothes and sometimes pantyhose. Such a turn on......
To be continue....

eeemen
30-03-2010, 12:30 AM
Pretty interesting read, camping for more :D

Make It Real
30-03-2010, 12:39 AM
Nice starting & interesting story.

halcyon
30-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Tell us more about the good times. Thanks.

klutz
30-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Hope bro will continue soon.

topcook1
31-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Good one..camping for more..

GoldStar
31-03-2010, 11:30 PM
nice one , more please