PDA

View Full Version : where can find good & decent massage??

vander1234
07-04-2004, 12:52 AM
undefinedundefinedwhere can find good & decent massage

just need to check with all friends here, where can i find a clean & good decent massge salon location in singapore? ;)

sglookout
07-04-2004, 01:31 AM
If u really want clean massage, then you can go to Tanjong Pagar area. The wild days are gone now for the area. Nowadays, most of the shops are decent except for 2 based on other brothers' report.

After the massage, you can proceed to buy toto from NTUC. The hit rate for 1st prize for that shop is high.

planethollywood
07-04-2004, 02:17 AM
Depends how much your budget for rent lah
U want good prime location, not cheap
U want cheap, then location not very good
as the saying goes - you pay peanuts you'll get monkeys.

owen10
07-04-2004, 02:38 AM

just need to check with all friends here, where can i find a clean & good decent massge salon location in singapore? ;)

kembangan massage salon
- according to one samster its a good place to go. maybe u wanna check out his/her post. good or not i dunno hor .. check out d following link:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17146&page=1

:rolleyes:

anmolover
07-04-2004, 07:27 AM
kong hua along jalan sultan should be clean and decent. though didn't try all pdmm there but tried a few of them, never ask any question. one even ask you to put the shorts on.

plman2002
07-04-2004, 10:37 AM

Hi vander1234,

If you really want clean & good decent massage, may I suggest you to the SPA massage on the 2nd floor of badminton hall.
For about SGD59.00 you could enjoy 1 massage seesion with solid massage.
The massage is done in a big room/hall with many other patrons. The massage is very hard and if you r those that cannot tahan pain, then I suggest you to tell the lady not to use their legs to step your back. Me also cannot tahan.
Other facilities include sauna, steam bath and they have 3 jacuzzi pools. ie hot, super hot and veriii cold pools. (small though)
They provide foods and drinks at free flow. In addition, they have a large TV room with big screen showing VCD at all times.
If you have the time to spare, you can spend your whole day if you want but only one time massage.
:D

-----------------------------------
Enjoy while you can. Life is fun.

vander1234
07-04-2004, 11:16 AM
could all brothers can give me the full address for the decent shop than i search it myself. any preference for the girls i can look for?

thank you :p

vander1234
07-04-2004, 11:35 AM
one more important thing is that i still prefer the ladies age must be below 30, bcos me scare when the lady comes out the age are above 40. then me liao! dunno what to chat with? if go there to chat with the old lady then i rather go home and chat with my mother still feel more comfortable.

Innoncent$
07-04-2004, 01:50 PM
one more important thing is that i still prefer the ladies age must be below 30, bcos me scare when the lady comes out the age are above 40. then me liao! dunno what to chat with? if go there to chat with the old lady then i rather go home and chat with my mother still feel more comfortable.

Go to those spa.... that will satisfy you!

plman2002
07-04-2004, 05:15 PM

Yo vander1234,

what do u want. clean n decent massage or go there to sian girl. :confused:
the spa i mentioned to you hor, most of the ppl veri quiet n enjoying massage one hor.

sglookout
08-04-2004, 12:29 AM
Haha,

the spa in SBH is so open. If you want to sian girls there, the whole place will hear you.

Do not fancy your chance there.

nokia8310
09-04-2004, 07:19 PM

if got money, then try sawadee at paradiz ctr, throw in 268dlr, they give u 2 session of 90 mins massage , and can come back as a member at reduced rate for failities and massage.

or if u r budgeted ,try pearl ctr, sun moon star ,2nd flr near toilet

wanderer23
09-04-2004, 07:21 PM

Go to any Wan Yang outlets in Singapore

gigantic_tk
09-04-2004, 08:08 PM
I think if you seriously want a very decent massage, to be effective as to relieve you of some medical aches, you should go to Tui Na shop with TCM Trade Mark. There you will be massaged by the trained Chinese Physician herself. The rest are simply " hang goat heads, sell dogs meat" type of peddlers or business. (TCM=Traditional Chinese Medicine).

thomasdelarue
09-04-2004, 09:41 PM

try yen of casanova, her rmassage is good, but tell her dun want the hj, or u can take jessie,
the place there is clean and tidy, and economical.

Doctor
10-04-2004, 03:41 AM
kembangan massage salon
- according to one samster its a good place to go. maybe u wanna check out his/her post. good or not i dunno hor .. check out d following link:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17146&page=1

Oh Brother Owen forgot to mention that there is another one in Bedok,
can go to this posting to read for yourself. Strongly recommended by one of the samster here.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=16248

spyoscope
10-04-2004, 04:27 AM
Hmmm... Good decent massage...

Here're some recommendations with SPA facilities (my preference):

a) Savanah Spa - Behind M Hotel in Shenton area. Can't remember the building name, but it's in basement one. Once you turn into the basement carpark, you can't miss it. Same boss as Hot Spa. Cleaner and better facilities with younger girls, but more expensive.

b) Hot Spa - Roxy Square in Katong. Reasonably good spa facilities with excellent food(by HC standard). Good experienced masseurs.

c) Badminton Hall - Good spa facilities. Good food. 2 dislikes for me : just one big massage room with everybody inside, and some massage "aunties" have attitude problems. Guess sometimes they forgot that we're their customers and NOT their nephews... :(

spyoscope
10-04-2004, 04:30 AM

In this case, Savanah Spa should suit you well. Girls are pretty young and can talk... :)

Graffiti
10-04-2004, 08:31 PM
Well, can try Jia Li @ marine parade. i tried jenny last week. young and petite. claims dat she's fr sarawak. she got a small frame but beri strong. my whole body feel so relieved after she massage. abt $40 an hour.

plman2002
11-04-2004, 01:28 AM
Hmmm... Good decent massage...

Here're some recommendations with SPA facilities (my preference):

a) Savanah Spa - Behind M Hotel in Shenton area. Can't remember the building name, but it's in basement one. Once you turn into the basement carpark, you can't miss it. Same boss as Hot Spa. Cleaner and better facilities with younger girls, but more expensive.

b) Hot Spa - Roxy Square in Katong. Reasonably good spa facilities with excellent food(by HC standard). Good experienced masseurs.

c) Badminton Hall - Good spa facilities. Good food. 2 dislikes for me : just one big massage room with everybody inside, and some massage "aunties" have attitude problems. Guess sometimes they forgot that we're their customers and NOT their nephews... :(

For a) the name of the building is ML Land n u r right, it is at the basement at the right hand corner after u enter the car park at the basement.

honnie
11-04-2004, 01:54 AM
For a) the name of the building is ML Land n u r right, it is at the basement at the right hand corner after u enter the car park at the basement.

The gals there are quite young. Massage not bad for most of them. All very friendly. Facilities among the better ones. Food quite good.

But the Jacuzzi DAMN hot.. Cold pool DAMN cold... Other than tat..no complain. Price oso abit steep... 70 plus for 1 hr.

Heard of Body Bliss in Serangoon Garden, Any pals been there?

forex
12-04-2004, 11:13 AM
i for one enjoys a good and decent massage. there was a thread on "decent tui na hard to find" some time back which recommends some of bros here contributions but cannot find already.

however, in my weekly quest when i walked into one whose name i will not mention, i came out with the flu bug. see, those ladies inside were having running noses and after about 45 minutes of health enhancing massage, the next 15 minutes actually weakens the immue system so i guess that's where i caught the bug. so to bros, take care.

xocturnal
12-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Didn't u recommend to all of us one at kembangan on 22 Mar 03? and another one at Bedok North 89 on 14 Feb 04 ??

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17146
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=16247

And yet u got the cheek to ask for it as though u are a newbie here. Pls do not try to disrupt this forum and waste our time.

:mad:

t0yb0x
12-04-2004, 10:49 PM
The gals there are quite young. Massage not bad for most of them. All very friendly. Facilities among the better ones. Food quite good.

But the Jacuzzi DAMN hot.. Cold pool DAMN cold... Other than tat..no complain. Price oso abit steep... 70 plus for 1 hr.

Heard of Body Bliss in Serangoon Garden, Any pals been there?

Where excatly is this Body Bliss....?
And what are the rates like???

latebloomer
13-04-2004, 01:19 AM
Didn't u recommend to all of us one at kembangan on 22 Mar 03? and another one at Bedok North 89 on 14 Feb 04 ??

And yet u got the cheek to ask for it as though u are a newbie here. Pls do not try to disrupt this forum and waste our time.

Throw smoke so we don't get too suspicious.
Owner or one of the operators come in to advertise!
Pretend to ask around as if newbie....hahaha!
Kenna caught liao!

What say we boycott every place this vander person recommends?
What say you to that, vander?

gigantic_tk
13-04-2004, 01:43 AM
Actually many of these tui na joint are decent in the first place, it is bros here (or elsewhere) that make it looks indecent. Some just want to hanky panky here and there only, hence some of these gals also join you in the games and at the ends they gain good monetary return and you gain untangible feelings - feels shiok and sexcifaction. In balance sheet is balance in different aspect.

Come back to the main point, I have tried this Da Tai Pei before, this outlet at PPC which some bros. have mentioned got special (unless you request). I have tried this Haerbin PDMM, her sizes and weight is as the same sizes as me and being in cold country, her arms are more stout than me. I didn't request for any special and she did gave me a good one-hour body massage for $38. Stingy me gave her $40 and asked her to keep the change and she was quite happy. She told me she graduated from TCM and used to help up in acupuncture shop at her hometown. As she massaged me with her elbow and palms, she started lecturing me on the various acupuncture points and it purposes. No bad lah, pay not only for massage but also learn somethings on acupunctiure lah wqithin 1 hours - a useful crush course indeed.

oxford_sgp
13-04-2004, 08:05 AM
You may try this joint at PPC 2nd level call BLUE STAR.

vander1234
15-04-2004, 11:50 PM
can you let know where is the location, i would like to try this.

thanks

Actually many of these tui na joint are decent in the first place, it is bros here (or elsewhere) that make it looks indecent. Some just want to hanky panky here and there only, hence some of these gals also join you in the games and at the ends they gain good monetary return and you gain untangible feelings - feels shiok and sexcifaction. In balance sheet is balance in different aspect.

Come back to the main point, I have tried this Da Tai Pei before, this outlet at PPC which some bros. have mentioned got special (unless you request). I have tried this Haerbin PDMM, her sizes and weight is as the same sizes as me and being in cold country, her arms are more stout than me. I didn't request for any special and she did gave me a good one-hour body massage for $38. Stingy me gave her $40 and asked her to keep the change and she was quite happy. She told me she graduated from TCM and used to help up in acupuncture shop at her hometown. As she massaged me with her elbow and palms, she started lecturing me on the various acupuncture points and it purposes. No bad lah, pay not only for massage but also learn somethings on acupunctiure lah wqithin 1 hours - a useful crush course indeed.

oxford_sgp
16-04-2004, 08:57 AM
Location: People Park Centre #02-45 Operate by 2 PR from CHINA and not bad looking.

stanchen03
18-04-2004, 08:42 PM
Dorris HC. Miramar Hotel

Look for Mr Teo, the BLIND massage man.
He gives a REAL massage.

Watergal
19-04-2004, 03:18 PM

why is she make of wood or or wat ...............................

addwind
19-04-2004, 03:58 PM
Hmmm... good massage? I just tried one tuina outlet near the bukit batok interchange. Not too bad massage, really really hard, definitely not for the faint hearted. As for the quality of the massuese, if you're looking for babes, please skip this joint. 3 girls in there, all 3 cannot make it.

cancerian69
22-04-2004, 12:07 AM
try this place at katong plaza b1......... prc lady in her 30s i think.... look ok.......start with free "mo sha" front and back then clean w a pc of towel...... proceed with a rather hard massage ...the sop kind of massage,with no intention of reaching near t yr sensitive part. sigh???? but to give her some credit....i do feel more relax after that.... never offer any special and i never ask also.... but never mind lah, mo sha and a full body massage for only $25.00 promo price. so its quite worth it lah... :D

gigantic_tk
22-04-2004, 01:14 AM
can you let know where is the location, i would like to try this.

thanks

The place I have already mentioned is in PPC, I doubt you can still find this HaerBin PDMM as most of these PRC there always switch joints and roam about, some might even being deported home aredi. :eek:

pig40
26-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Blk 283 Bishan Street 22 #01-185. 3 Prc namely, Mabel, Judy & Amy. All 30s. Massage at $40 per hour with free scrub. Patronise 5 times and you get one facial free. Opens from 1300 hrs or slightly later. The gals will be itching to go back by 1930 hrs. Call Tel: 64550929. Please speak Mandarin when making your appointment. Unfortunately, no JuaGen, no HJ and no hankypanky. Give your full support if you are around Bishan North Shopping Mall. Cheers.

justme
02-09-2004, 04:11 PM
Jurong Super Spa is pretty decent I think.
No hanky panky.
Gals all wear pants and can chit chat

same building as Jurong Super Bowl

latebloomer
04-09-2004, 12:56 AM
Good massage?
Okay, a few recommendations from my recent experience.
No specials, no hanky panky, just good solid, hard working masseuse. I'm quite into hard massage nowadays, since starting swimming (cause Kia See, hehe!) gives me aches here, there and everywhere.

All these around Jln Besar and Bugis area, cause that's where my office is:

First is a new place: L&J, on right side of Jln B, opp Lavender Food Centre. 2nd floor shop house. Sign board in front. I've been twice in last three wks since they opened. Both times diff lady but equally good massage, but a tad oily I felt. Very peaceful quiet environment. Bathroom behind to wash off before you leave. $40 per hr 1st time. 2nd time they cut it to $36 cause I'm regular now. Hehe. (Names: Small Rain 1st, then Li Tung {Winter}) No specials offered. Anyway both aunties, but 2nd one wore low cut blouse.

Second place is Li Jin Garden. Maude Road. Next to 4D shop. Upstairs as well. This one provides aromatherapy lamps burning during massage. Very relaxing. $40 per hr but free Mo Sha. Offer $70 for 2 hr. Got good hard massage from one Ah May. She's left for Boss' other shop along Tanjong Pagar. Quite pretty PDMM. Chatty and friendly. No specials offered.

Third is along Bali Lane. Can't remember the name but it's new. Not the older joint. This one is nearer the bus stop. So far only 2 masseuse. One is Xiu Min. I met her 1st at Miao Shou at FLS. Very solid massage always. Very thorough and hard working. Interesting groin massage at accupoints above pubis and along inner sides of thighs. But that's all. $40 per hr. Place a little cramped though. No specials offered.

maesaith
13-09-2004, 12:16 PM
another place for a decent no hanky panky massage is at Golden Mile tower 2nd floor called traditional thai massage centre tel 91095840 which I visited last week. Very slow and strong massage the thai traditional way.

miketoh
13-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Another place for good & decent massage is blk 328 clementi, Xin Yue. No hanky panky, no Hj ......can try the lady called xiao yu, her massage is good

DaXin
13-09-2004, 06:16 PM
Try Oriental Traditional Therapy Centre at blk 92 Zion Rd 01-193.
Should be decent, saw ladise customer and couple there, tried Ah Dang and Grace, not bad.

Dens_Services
21-10-2004, 10:15 PM
Was wondering around Club Street earlier on the afternoon while waiting for my client...

Chanced upon this place known as Bliss Massage, claiming..... "Come and See the Difference".

Upon entering the place, looks very neat and nice, the kind of place that i will feel comfortable. Soft lighting and music in the background. At the same time expected not to have any facilities other than a good massage.

Went up and was greeted by Jenny. To me she looks rather elegant kinda way.

Was shown the last room and in popped Angie.

Changed into the paper undies and laid back for her to do the body scrub.
HHhhhmmmmm..... rather nice and relaxing :-)

Went out to the bathroom at the back to shower and came back to continue the massage.

Good feel and rather relaxing.... she claims that she is new and only started work about a week ago. Rather unbelievable as her touch is rather firm....well i may be wrong :-(

Rather SOP kinda proper clean massage without any "other services".
Strongly recommend only for those looking for proper massage.
Angie also said that on Saturdays, they do more couples.... interesting.
She then invited me to bring my GF along too.

Was served Chinese Tea and a hand towel on the way out.
Nice :-)

Good idea....

Full Body Massage + Body Scrub $65 (90mins)

Cheers,

:cool:

sammyboyfan
22-10-2004, 12:02 AM
Went to this place at Blk 631, #01-900, Bedok Reservoir Road, called Beauty Treatment Works. There are 3 or 4 PRCs. 2 around 30, another 2 around 40. Were attracted by the 2 young very pretty ladies, called Mei-Ling and Xiao Hong (red). No hanky panky (fortunately or unfortunately as I was looking for good hard massage as well as some extras) but the massage, I must say is very good.

I have tried both of them on separate occasions. The charges are $30 for 45 minutes. The phone number is 62423787. Place decently clean with 3 rooms partitioned with curtains and looked more like a classy spa (although only half an HDB shop) than a Tui-Na joint as the decor is distinctly different. I was told many ladies go there too for massage.

tt3911
24-10-2004, 09:22 PM
If you are around Tanjong Pagar, can try 86A Tanjong Pagar (at second floor). Run by a pretty chinese PRC lady. The place is cozy, clean, and friendly. Look for the prettier Xiao Qing or the older but sexier Yi Lin....heard new younger girls would be joining....

the place is quite spacious. can catch up a nap after the massage!

blurcock5
29-10-2004, 07:01 PM
one thing for sure, many place are decense

S3vw
31-10-2004, 08:45 PM
Ever went to Take 5 at Katong?
If u want decent massage u must specify else they will send u a gal trying to be tickle u.

If massaged by a 40yr old makes u like talking to your mum and u are into decent massage? Then u better stay at home

pig40
03-11-2004, 10:47 PM
HDB Hub at Toa Payoh Central #01-53.

pig40
03-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Quicktouch at Blk 185 Lucy.

XinYuan at Blk 186 Tel:62549411.

Jimmy69
07-11-2004, 06:20 PM
Bro, U an try this joint at clementi, Blk 320. There are a few along this block, look out for this shop call san-Qi (37). This shop is just a few mth old. The owner is a PR - not bad looking. Used to be a doctor in china. There is gal call Helen - early 30. VERY VERY good massage but she require a solid 1 and a half half for the entire body. Strength very good. Other service that depend on you. My policy again - threat them like a human u will have good return...........

waterygal
07-11-2004, 06:31 PM
recently was told decent massage is make by tickling. it is true

Rondevous
15-11-2004, 08:51 PM
Went to this place at Blk 631, #01-900, Bedok Reservoir Road, called Beauty Treatment Works. There are 3 or 4 PRCs. 2 around 30, another 2 around 40. Were attracted by the 2 young very pretty ladies, called Mei-Ling and Xiao Hong (red). No hanky panky (fortunately or unfortunately as I was looking for good hard massage as well as some extras) but the massage, I must say is very good.

I have tried both of them on separate occasions. The charges are $30 for 45 minutes. The phone number is 62423787. Place decently clean with 3 rooms partitioned with curtains and looked more like a classy spa (although only half an HDB shop) than a Tui-Na joint as the decor is distinctly different. I was told many ladies go there too for massage.

This aftern went there, this is my second time there though, both time tried Mei ling, she is rather chio i think, 30+, and today she wore a tight fitting tank top with black bra.

I like her cos she smiles alot to me, and also her massage is damn power! My back and shoulder ache was gone after that massage. price is the same $30 for 45 min.

One of her stroke is to use her elbow to go in circular motion on my shoulders and back. When she is doing this, she bends down and i can feel her breasts touching my back, steam sia..

Face: 7/10 (plus is her smile)
body: 7/10 neh neh is quite alright
massage: 10/10 (best i have tried)

trymeout
16-11-2004, 06:07 PM
Went to try out Beauty Treatment Works @ Bedok Reservoir today.

Got a PRC auntie coz i nv requested for anyone in particular. 1hr $38. massage quite solid la. the auntie not a looker but v big boobs.

One thing that bothers me during the massage... after she massage my whole body with oil, she just take towel wipe her hand a little then massage my face. :eek:

overall a v relaxing experience

Rof|maoxz
16-11-2004, 10:09 PM
Massage/Reflexology

Name Contact No.
29 Traditional Massage & Foot Reflexology 64564188
BJ 67437743
Chao Phraya 68419688
ChiangMai Thai Massage 63448028
Club Sahwahdee Spa 63369339
CP Traditional Massage 67415562
Dreams Massage 67355232/67355335
Fu Li Foot Reflexology Centre 64380363
Fu Li Hua Foot Reflexology Centre 63390787
Hatyai Thai Massage 63245538/63245226
Healthy Body Massage 62226032
HKN Traditional Body Care 67552706
Honey Health Therapy Salon 67374082
JS Traditional Fitness Therapy 62877988
Kafuyu Healthy Services 65670515
LannaThai Traditional Massage 67492389 / 67491626
Loy Krathong Fitness Spa 67445933 / 67454533
Lucky 7 Traditional Foot & Body Massage Centre 68421774
Marine Castle Football Spa 64818343
Massage Authentic 63245515
Metamorphic Sports Massage 64663139
Miracle Traditional Blind Massage Centre 67320669
Nature's Spa [CE] 67444913
Olivia Health Spa 65336288
Oriental Massage Parlour 67478566
Paradise Spa Resort 64751110
Pattaya Fingerpress 63468123 / 63468125
Phuket Traditional Finger Pressure Centre 67428014
Pratong Spa 64818343 / 64813550
Royal Chinatown Health Plus 63245538
Sakura Finger Pressure Fitness Centre 67472329
Siam Traditional Finger Pressure Centre 67413629
Tian Po Foot Reflexology 68523345
Visually Impaired Reflexology Centre 62933979
Yaya 62591575

singaren1269
19-11-2004, 01:07 PM
This aftern went there, this is my second time there though, both time tried Mei ling, she is rather chio i think, 30+, and today she wore a tight fitting tank top with black bra.

I like her cos she smiles alot to me, and also her massage is damn power! My back and shoulder ache was gone after that massage. price is the same $30 for 45 min.

Face: 7/10 (plus is her smile)
body: 7/10 neh neh is quite alright
massage: 10/10 (best i have tried)
Yesterday call MeiLing and she said come come , lai lai.. sure got mei ling, etc..
Went down and met her, ok, 30+ but friendly and nice looking. Brought me to the bed and guarantee me with another "supergood" gal .... so waited for a few mins and she came in ... whaaa a fatty bombom... wanted to walk out but feel bad. No mood to ask for her name
Face: 2/10
Altitude: 8/10
body: 2/10 neh neh is quite alright
massage: 7.5/10
Confront Mei Ling why she sent another gal ... she said her boss not in and she is the shopkeeper so she cant do the massage..... Now brudder ... how do you reject the gal if u dont like their look? Luckily the fatty bombom massage not too bad ... solid and hard.

heavenkei
19-11-2004, 07:30 PM
:) Yang Sheng Centre @ blk 135 JE st 13 # 04-37
massage by prc very pro and SOLID.

pig40
20-11-2004, 10:01 PM
Shi Chen Beauty & Body Therapy
Blk 203 Hougang St 21 #01-85
Tel: 62895568 $30 per hour. Free scrub if you ask for 1.5 hrs.
Boss: Hokien Lady boss
Customers: Hokien peng (soldiers) like in the 1967s
Can try: AiLi (28 yr-old PRC here to study English)

Hawaii Beauty & Body Therapy
Blk 203 Hougang St 21 #01-63
Tel: 62813731 $30 per hour.
Can try: XiaoTian (25 yr-old PRC also here to study English)

Enter from behind! Nearest MRT Station: Kovan. I got no hankypanky cue from the 2 women that served me.

pig40
20-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Can try DongDong & Coco for their facial & massage ($48/$40). At People's Park Centre Level 3, next to a travel agency. Walk in from the overhead bridge linked with Chinatown Point, on the right, first unit is hairdressing saloon. I have tried their massage, strong & solid. No hankypanky. Nearest MRT Station: Chinatown.

Rof|maoxz
21-11-2004, 10:20 AM
Name Contact No.
Angel Health Spa 63389390 / 96
Anson De Sauna 62222437, 62222436
Aven View Health Centre 6737 5225
Bugis Health Centre 63362744 / 63360945
Bukit Inn Health Centre 64634567
Bukit Timah Massage Parlour 64690061
Caesar Health Palace 62931580 / 1581
Casala Health Centre 6752 2288
Chancellor HC 63463023
Comfort Health Centre 67328690 / 6791
Dajiko HC 62352232
Diamond Health Centre 6296 2211
Dorris Health Studio 6732 2000
Double Fortune Health Centre 63360945
Dragon Health Spa 6227 0733
EG Health Parlour 62945221 / 62947010
Eminent Health Spa 62967475
Er Kang 62886198
Excelsior Health Centre 6337 0606
Executive Health Centre 67347778 / 67385158
Fizzio Health Club 07-2226888
Fong Mun Health Spa 6748 0042
Fortune Health Centre 62920220
Galaxy Health Centre 67329833
Golden Garden Health Centre 62915366 / 68
Goldhill Health Centre 62512590, 62512743
Grand Health Centre 62355048 / 49
Hilton Fitness Centre 6730 3383
Hot Spa 6440 6366
Hougang De Sauna 6382 7536
Joyful HC 65320938 / 65320610
K & I Health Centre 6227 3189
Lai Lai Spa Fitness Centre 6440 8222
Legends Heath Centre 67357780
Leisure Health Centre 6447 2759 / 28
Lexon Executive Spa 62353773
Merlin Health Centre 62950110
Miko Health Centre 67341661
New Oriental 67478566
New Park Health Centre 62999389, 62994698
New Peninsula HC 63362141 / 64161170
Nice Health Centre 6734 8395
Novena HC 62512590 / 6259 0087
Odeania Health Centre 6440 4488
Orchard Plaza Health Centre 67331889 / 1980
Orchid Inn Health Centre 6252 6154
P B Health Centre 63482988 / 63482822
P P De Sauna 6533 5166
Pak Li De'Sauna 6253 0120
Paradiz De Sauna 6339 6676
Paramount De Health Salon 6447 4982
Paris De Suana 63451181
Park View Health Centre 62354455/6
Parkway Spa 64409090 / 91
Pissa Health Centre 67349873 / 67349874
RELAXATION 67413266, 67417522
Royal Palace De Sauna 62567338 / 62543338
Sapphire Spa 6837 3777
Scott View Health Centre 67328877
Sheraton Health Centre 6468 0271
Siang Siang HC 65323120 / 5068
Skill Massage Centre 67325333, 67345160
Solid Gold Coast Health Centre 6348 5998
South Marina Spa & Fitness Centre 6221 7533
Spa D'casanova 62910227
Sphere HC 62652793
Spirit Shiatsu 6476 8921
Spring Spa 65336288
Take 5 63461600
Tanglin Health Centre 6734 6113
Tennis Health Spa 6241 5197
Tokyo Health Spa 63367537, 63380283
Town Spa 62221811
Tropical Health Centre 6738 1123
Twins Health Spa 63386788 / 63380492

tt3911
21-11-2004, 08:23 PM
If you are at Tanjong Pagar, visit 86A Tanjong Pagar Road (Second Floor) - for chinese massages by good-looking ladies. The place is spacious, clean, and cozy, unlike other chinese massage joints, and include a sitting room to relax and chat with friends. Entrance to the shop is not conspicuous. Just $36 / hour for massage. Shop located along the rolls of shophouses between Tanjong Pagar Plaza and Maxwell Road hawker center. Between Bonkers pub and a bridal shop along Tanjong Pagar Road. Open every day including Sunday and Public Holiday, 10:30am to 11pm. Tel: 6227 2768. People speaks ONLY Mandarin but are friendly to non-Chinese. Enjoy ! ;) ;)

pig40
21-11-2004, 10:26 PM
Can try DongDong & Coco for their facial & massage ($48/$40). At People's Park Centre Level 3, next to a travel agency. Walk in from the overhead bridge linked with Chinatown Point, on the right, first unit is hairdressing saloon. I have tried their massage, strong & solid. No hankypanky. Nearest MRT Station: Chinatown.

People's Park Centre #03-72 (next to Furama Hotel) Tel:65384894

Rondevous
21-11-2004, 10:52 PM
Yesterday call MeiLing and she said come come , lai lai.. sure got mei ling, etc..
Went down and met her, ok, 30+ but friendly and nice looking. Brought me to the bed and guarantee me with another "supergood" gal .... so waited for a few mins and she came in ... whaaa a fatty bombom... wanted to walk out but feel bad. No mood to ask for her name
Confront Mei Ling why she sent another gal ... she said her boss not in and she is the shopkeeper so she cant do the massage..... Now brudder ... how do you reject the gal if u dont like their look? Luckily the fatty bombom massage not too bad ... solid and hard.

Oh yes, tat day when I went there, she nearly insist that the fat auntie do the massage for me. I told her she massaged me before and I wanted her to do it again. But she told me she is massaging another customer, and told me i have to wait for 15 min. So i told the fat auntie in that case I come later when Meiling is free. Dunno what happen Meiling immediately shouted from the cubicle saying "OK OK I m done here". So she proceed massaging me.

I think when you want someone to massage for you, and another person come in, esp if she cannot make it, then just say, "huh? I want XXX to massage for me leh, she not free ah? Nvm i come another day." wear your top and go out lor. Like that you no need to go home unhappy.

By the way singaren bro, how you think Meiling look?

KCLIM73
22-11-2004, 03:56 PM

Errr... got hankypanky lar. I have tried them very very long ago. Dong dong, the older sister does handjobs. Didn't want to go out to fuck. The younger sis, Coco, does outcalls to the chinatown H81. Can't remember much, really. But surely they do. They used to have another girl, which ocassionally they ask their friends from china back, and those can fuck one. I did one right in the shop, only like 3 cubicles, seperated from the rest of the world by a piece of cloth. Good. I think I might have written about her before... let me see. That one I remember better. Solid boobs and good in bed. let me see if I can find back my own report in SB. :)

KCLIM73
22-11-2004, 05:19 PM
They used to have another girl, which ocassionally they ask their friends from china back, and those can fuck one. I did one right in the shop, only like 3 cubicles, seperated from the rest of the world by a piece of cloth. Good. I think I might have written about her before... let me see. That one I remember better. Solid boobs and good in bed. let me see if I can find back my own report in SB. :)

Now I remember. That girl is Xiao Hong. I wrote (not FR) about her in this thread. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18175. Not a very good review then if you ask me, so maybe memory failing me. She was tall and that's still in my head I guess. :) Dong dong is the 'OKT' of sorts, even pushing her sister to me. Haven't been back there in a long long time. Still $40? Expensive by standards already. Those $30 ones win the day.

sunny302
23-11-2004, 11:55 AM

Went down yesterday at abt 4pm to check out the place. Ask 4 Mei ling but was told busy...wanted to walk out but since already tore parking coupon 4 1hr...decided to try someone else..Was serviced by a middle aged lady..did'nt ask 4 name cos her face CMI.Her massage was ok..but was put off by the constant chit-chatting between her and someone in the other cubicle.After abt 40 mins...was told time's up..dressed up and go.On my way out saw a cute looking lady (had a great smile) at the counter...dunno if this is mei ling....
Also noticed that there r 2 other shops around the area that offer massage..will check them out and provide FR later..

singaren1269
23-11-2004, 06:51 PM
By the way singaren bro, how you think Meiling look?

Meiling >>>> for look i give 6.5/10
physical : 7/10
for attitude : 8/10 (friendly and courteous)
but i think there is a concerted effort for her not to massage anyone and let the other older aunties and the fatty to get the business first because it seems like she always pretend to be very busy and not available ...
next time i m gonna tell her either she does it or i will not come back...

trymeout
24-11-2004, 01:22 AM
but i think there is a concerted effort for her not to massage anyone and let the other older aunties and the fatty to get the business first because it seems like she always pretend to be very busy and not available ...
next time i m gonna tell her either she does it or i will not come back...

actually when i went there, the big sized auntie called out 'meiling got customer' then she replied in chinese 'ni zuo la, ni zuo la' ask the auntie to massage

but anyway i dun mind la since i want to go there for massage.
they dun do indecent stuffs anyway, so juz go there when u want a real massage lor.

panda1331
25-11-2004, 12:19 AM
For good and relaxing massage, i have tried this joint at Foch Rd. (Opp Lavendar foodcourt)just changed new management and if you are looking for a clean environment, can visit for a try .TEl 62991323 Zhen Mei Ya Traditional Reflexology

Rondevous
25-11-2004, 12:52 AM
Went down yesterday at abt 4pm to check out the place. Ask 4 Mei ling but was told busy...wanted to walk out but since already tore parking coupon 4 1hr...decided to try someone else..Was serviced by a middle aged lady..did'nt ask 4 name cos her face CMI.Her massage was ok..but was put off by the constant chit-chatting between her and someone in the other cubicle.After abt 40 mins...was told time's up..dressed up and go.On my way out saw a cute looking lady (had a great smile) at the counter...dunno if this is mei ling....
Also noticed that there r 2 other shops around the area that offer massage..will check them out and provide FR later..

got 2 other shop meh? I tot there is another one just right beside it that is doing TN for sports injury? It is brightly lit and i saw a lady with doctor's jacket. Think this one lagi decent :D

panda1331
25-11-2004, 01:01 AM
Can try this joint at Foch Rd (Opp Lavender St FoodCourt)if you are looking for a good and clean massage. Just visited yesterday and was told has just changed management. Call tel 6299xxxx for details , Zhen Mei Ya Traditional Reflexology. :)

KCLIM73
25-11-2004, 02:57 PM
Call tel 6299xxxx for details , Zhen Mei Ya Traditional Reflexology. :)

Let me guess, the xxxx stands for 1323? :D

singaren1269
25-11-2004, 06:39 PM
actually when i went there, the big sized auntie called out 'meiling got customer' then she replied in chinese 'ni zuo la, ni zuo la' ask the auntie to massage

but anyway i dun mind la since i want to go there for massage.
they dun do indecent stuffs anyway, so juz go there when u want a real massage lor.

maybe meiling oredi got someone backing her (ho tai) ... not interested to earn more $$$
:dunno: :D

dradonsnake77
25-11-2004, 11:55 PM
halo... can try citi spa along beach road opp prince n jade cinema...its amore membership kinda spa... alot of diff types slimming courses 2... went wif my wife on wed now stil pain leh... can look 4 e young lady boss - janet; she is daughter in law of e real lady boss... zheng xia loh... worth trying :cool:

kama
26-11-2004, 01:17 PM
can also try 86A tanjong pagar road. the lady boss so so only. rest ok. good atmosphere.

sunny302
15-12-2004, 01:34 PM
got 2 other shop meh? I tot there is another one just right beside it that is doing TN for sports injury? It is brightly lit and i saw a lady with doctor's jacket. Think this one lagi decent :D

U are right....The one next door is doing TN for various sports injuries...They will provide massage on request..
Have check out the other shop located a few doors away..Its called SiXXXXX ChXXXXX MC. It has a chinese physician clinic on the right side whilst on the left abt 4 cubicles for massage. Had an hr's massage ($36) yesterday after trip to PT......Was attended to by XIXX WXX....overall a very good TN massage which was totally relaxing...When i complained abt lower back soreness, she even attached six suction cups to my back (suppose 2 be good for expelling wind in body) at no charge....On may way out saw another gril..think name is May. May try her on my next visit...
If brothers here are looking for good & decent massage in the east...u may wanna visit this joint...The only drawback is the girls are all dressed in white jackets....

Cheers :)