PDA

View Full Version : summer beauty........

enzyme
06-04-2004, 09:33 PM
tried out a new joint recently after my far east shoppin massage lobang was busted.....never liked to wait and hate crowded places........
was in chinatown,decided to recce the area for new "places of interest".
damn,was sweatin like dog,til i decided to go to my hobby joint to look at toy model planes at fook hai buildin(shld be tis name bah??),the place where the f11 ftv is at........was about to head to the exit whereby a shop(at b1) near the corner caught my dick 'eye'........step forward and knock on the door...wah...the door is locked.......
a moment later,a women in her 30++++++++ came and open the door,she's alone......ask for the price....
1 hour:$40,1/2 hour:25........
face-4/10
body-4/10(meaty)
tit-bigger than my hand
massage-7/10
went for the hour........sop massage but got strength n skill 1....(in my opinion)
she pop the q for jua gen(damage $50).........i went for it.she dun offer ANYTING ELSE.........
ok la the jg...........quite skillful one........can auto roam abit.....
nothing really special here....except tat THEY GOT SHOWER for us in the room.tats a plus point,all the tui na dun have.........

rtf:no
guess.i jus have to scout for another gem like far east.....dun noe how long and how much money its gonna take me to do it..hiaz.......... :(

planethollywood
07-04-2004, 10:43 AM
tried out a new joint recently after my far east shoppin massage lobang was busted.....never liked to wait and hate crowded places........
was in chinatown,decided to recce the area for new "places of interest".
damn,was sweatin like dog,til i decided to go to my hobby joint to look at toy model planes at fook hai buildin(shld be tis name bah??),the place where the f11 ftv is at........was about to head to the exit whereby a shop(at b1) near the corner caught my dick 'eye'........step forward and knock on the door...wah...the door is locked.......
a moment later,a women in her 30++++++++ came and open the door,she's alone......ask for the price....
1 hour:$40,1/2 hour:25........
face-4/10
body-4/10(meaty)
tit-bigger than my hand
massage-7/10
went for the hour........sop massage but got strength n skill 1....(in my opinion)
she pop the q for jua gen(damage $50).........i went for it.she dun offer ANYTING ELSE.........
ok la the jg...........quite skillful one........can auto roam abit.....
nothing really special here....except tat THEY GOT SHOWER for us in the room.tats a plus point,all the tui na dun have.........

rtf:no
guess.i jus have to scout for another gem like far east.....dun noe how long and how much money its gonna take me to do it..hiaz.......... :(

This one has been opened at least one year ago, they just moved to different unit at the basement. Went there last year, just wanted to check out the place, ask the price, etc but attracted by her wearing low cut blouse, decided to try. As mentioned quite sizeable boobs, Lisa, singaporean, i think late 30s already, quite good strength massage, friendly and chatty. Only jg/hj, nothing else.

posh_boy
15-04-2004, 01:54 PM
Any Bro Try This Joint Recently?

They Place An Ad On The Newspaper Today. Feel Like Trying As Will Be Ther In Evening.

Is It Still Only The Lady Boss Around Oni?

HC Men
15-04-2004, 10:13 PM
Any Bro Try This Joint Recently?

They Place An Ad On The Newspaper Today. Feel Like Trying As Will Be Ther In Evening.

Is It Still Only The Lady Boss Around Oni?
her name is Lisa shop Tel Nos is 65356654 but she is old i think 40++ not worth she is aunty type

posh_boy
15-04-2004, 10:15 PM
her name is Lisa shop Tel Nos is 65356654 but she is old i think 40++ not worth she is aunty type

hi Bro,

u mean the boss is Lisa n she is operating alone?

HC Men
15-04-2004, 10:20 PM
hi Bro,

u mean the boss is Lisa n she is operating alone?
Yes she is the boss but you need booking cos. if got customer she will lock the door than you have to wait she is old not worth trying you can pte msg me if you want her Hp nos

posh_boy
15-04-2004, 10:33 PM
Yes she is the boss but you need booking cos. if got customer she will lock the door than you have to wait she is old not worth trying you can pte msg me if you want her Hp nos

tks bro, any better shops around can recommend?
:)