PDA

View Full Version : Got scolding from a staff from lingerie shop..

ang076
23-03-2010, 07:15 PM
I went to neighourhood shopping centre. After meal , I went inside the lingerie shop called Mxnxsxe.

Browse Pierre Cardin bra sets. (I promised the FL that I would buy her a gift.)

I set my eyes on purple bra , and took it off the wall and examine the tag and the back. Then the staff (middle aged lady) stared at me angrily with her arms folded.

She told me sternly not to touch. and snatch the item back.. She told me to get out as it is for ladies only. and she would report me to police if i dont leave.

I then lost my desire to bonk and call that FL to postpone the session on the pretext of 'overtime work.'

I never experience this kind of thing before. I had been to Triumph stores, Wacoal , Chalone, E2 ... the salesgals treat me with respect and very helpful.

Some salesgals are over zealous, urging me to buy more.

The lady customers dont mind my presence , when they see me browsing , they still behave normally , bo chap over what I do..

wildman
23-03-2010, 07:35 PM
well not all sales staff are open minded. Some are pretty conservative.

You can always go back again with your girlfriend.

Sometimes I stand outside female changing room waiting for my gf, the staff will ask me politely to move further away as well.

Apparently some auntie next to to my gf's cubicle complained :rolleyes:

koites
23-03-2010, 08:04 PM
I went to neighourhood shopping centre. After meal , I went inside the lingerie shop called Mxnxsxe.

Browse Pierre Cardin bra sets. (I promised the FL that I would buy her a gift.)

I set my eyes on purple bra , and took it off the wall and examine the tag and the back. Then the staff (middle aged lady) stared at me angrily with her arms folded.

She told me sternly not to touch. and snatch the item back.. She told me to get out as it is for ladies only. and she would report me to police if i dont leave.

I then lost my desire to bonk and call that FL to postpone the session on the pretext of 'overtime work.'

I never experience this kind of thing before. I had been to Triumph stores, Wacoal , Chalone, E2 ... the salesgals treat me with respect and very helpful.

The lady customers dont mind my presence , when they see me browsing , they still behave normally , bo chap over what I do..
They don't deserve your business. If she displays such poor service, I doubt you will be able to buy anything you like there...Take your business elsewhere man...

Johnston
23-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Well obviously u need to stop shopping at Neighbohhoods shopping center and go to RWS luxury galleria where they gots Victoria Secrets. :D Okay lah... only got many panties and shirt etc.. range fro 15 $ to 37$...

I gurantee u the staff they treat u with respects not matter what u dress like, unless u really dress like some carboard uncle lah.... because who knows u may be a High Roller in disguise and u could easily buy the whole shop :eek:

asdfghjkl
23-03-2010, 10:07 PM
boycott that shop then.

bochapsing
23-03-2010, 10:09 PM

bro, u should named the name and location of tat shop...

report to police?? WTF...

HAHAHA....

Johnston
23-03-2010, 10:15 PM
report to police?? WTF...

HAHAHA....[/FONT]

Lol i should report to police any charboz buying stuff in mens shop because obviously they are closet cross dresser...

Where in the penal code it says "Men cannot buy intimate clothings for female" :cool:

samyboys
23-03-2010, 10:24 PM
maybe stall assistant thought u buy for other reasons

see see only
23-03-2010, 10:31 PM

Huh ...........

Sorry is my friend's fault :o he stole all her lingerie recently :D

Or ,, maybe her lau gong ... brought a complete new set but ended up given them away to another woman :D

But such service needed to be Condemned ... ok from now onwards SBF BROS let boycott "Mxnxsxe" si bo :rolleyes:

natsuki
23-03-2010, 10:41 PM
I still dunnoe wad bra shop is that lei...
I think La Senza de bras not bad wor...
The salesgirls are also very friendly wor... =)

Some bra shop de aunties are just too over sensative le bah i think...
Relac la bro!

Cheers~ =)

tatata21
23-03-2010, 11:30 PM
mayb u is look like a lao tiko? lol..

minoshe look less high class.. la senza look more class, but i dunno which better of coz, lol. but this 2 quite commonly seen also.

go sextoy shop buy uniforms or costumes better la.. hehehe, of coz online also can buy, quite a few blogshops sell at <$50, v. de sexy models too.

Joris
23-03-2010, 11:31 PM
I think thats the difference between middle age lady and salesgal.

S.B.Y
23-03-2010, 11:39 PM
WARNING

Please stop trying out lingeries if you're not buying :eek: :D

lweiss100
24-03-2010, 12:25 AM
boycott that shop then.

Hello Ang076,

Seriously, I am not pleased this sort of thing happened.

Actually, what if you were buying something for your wife? I would have snatched the bra back from the aunty and tell her off and behave herself. Her job is to guide the customer, and not make an apparently silly presumption of who or what you are. It just merely reflect a very poor standard of service attitude. Lack of training. If she call the police, challenge her. That you also call the police and bring in the media as well. And speak to the manager what kind of staff have they employed. That should at least shut her up.

I get very respectable service and attitude even at M&S.

Unbelievable we still have such ancient ladies. Jeez.

oOoLyRrAdoOo
24-03-2010, 12:30 AM
report to CASE !

lweiss100
24-03-2010, 12:34 AM
report to CASE !

Might not work, as it is not dealing with the root cause of the problem. It's the lack of training and sales attitude.

Anyway, it's done and she got away with it. Wonder if she would treat the Ang Moh any better or would she call the asylum? Let's close the matter lah.

Johnston
24-03-2010, 12:52 AM
She told me to get out as it is for ladies only. and she would report me to police if i dont leave.

Seriously. I'd like to see the lingerie shop/boutique that explicitly says "FEMALE CUSTOMERS ONLY" Instantly cutting them off from... i don't know... a lot of MALE customers who purchase lingerie for their female partners (OC/FL/etc)... I hear its not a good idea to start a shop and ban half the human race from going in.... ;)

I had experienced salegal who will tell u unneccesary info like "im a 34B, this size fit me nice nice", I like white, is my favourite colour ... this bra the cutting easy to zao geng Nipple etc....:eek: The best one i hear before is

This bra i wear liao very sexy. Leaving me with instant mental image of salegal + bra - clothes = :p

high123
24-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Maybe the middle age sales girl got code red and bad mood cannot think carefully and shoot u...

38tiger
24-03-2010, 04:18 AM
Seriously. I'd like to see the lingerie shop/boutique that explicitly says "FEMALE CUSTOMERS ONLY" Instantly cutting them off from... i don't know... a lot of MALE customers who purchase lingerie for their female partners (OC/FL/etc)... I hear its not a good idea to start a shop and ban half the human race from going in...

I had experienced salegal who will tell u unneccesary info like "im a 34B, this size fit me nice nice", I like white, is my favourite colour ... this bra the cutting easy to zao geng Nipple etc....:eek: The best one i hear before is

This bra i wear liao very sexy. Leaving me with instant mental image of salegal + bra - clothes =

the sale person might be insane or she is trying seduce you ( maybe you beri humsup )......heeheehee:D:D:D

ol'coyote
24-03-2010, 09:08 AM
I went to neighourhood shopping centre.

muahahah...
maybe you were salivating when you were selecting the items...
tinking about wat u gonna do to the FL wif those items...
the aunty saw liow...thot u pervert...hehe...
no worry lah...no sale so her loss of commission...
there are other shops available...

ang076
24-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Thanks for your replies.

I behave normally at lingerie shops so that I can get proper treatment from salesgals and female customers. (I dont behave like what bro ol'coyote has mentioned.)

The shop is at BPP. and yes, a bro has mentioned the shop name correctly.

Bro Johnson, you are lucky to have salesgal mentioned her bra size, saying such stuff..

Anyway, I post thread to let people know about my bad encounter.

I have good encounters last time too. I buy one item and pretty SYT salesgirls at ION Triumph , urging me to buy more .I told her one is enough. She dont look happy( she is cute that way.) she then give me a smile when she give me a change.

lweiss100
24-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Thanks for your replies.

You're welcome.

asdfghjkl
24-03-2010, 07:32 PM
i once asked a sgirl which color n she told me to buy black, more provocative. kekeke :p

Eastpipper
24-03-2010, 09:28 PM
i once asked a sgirl which color n she told me to buy black, more provocative. kekeke :p

should have ask her to prove it to you:p

Ziek's Nick
24-03-2010, 11:47 PM
you should just scold her on the spot!!! Argue with her, why u cannot buy for your wife?

that girl must be deprived. no guys buy for her before!

justin low
25-03-2010, 12:31 AM
What an encounter..you should call up the main office to complain. Maybe the boss will give you a discount voucher.

Bangster
25-03-2010, 12:44 AM
Bro Ang076,

tell the lao CB you are mata, what the hell is it she wish to report??

see her fucked face immediately change to scareddy cat...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Bro ang076, I think that woman was obviously jealous and has insecurities about her small boobs...hehehehe.....Next time when such rude staffs gets in your way, simply stared at her boobs with a smile with arms folded, and said to her: "You don't have anything large enough in this store that will fit my girlfriend". :D:)

Btw, I love some of the lingerie boutiques girls. I can go in, tell them about my girlfriend types, and they'll bring me things they think I would like to see my girlfriends (or themselves??) in..…:D:p

SP2010
25-03-2010, 06:49 AM
Triumph haf one of the best sales staff ard, accommodating & obliging service.
Usually I'll shop at Triumph or Wacoal , so far so good ..;) .
Prefer young ladies to serve me cos they're more open minded
and dun give you tat kind of look unlike the older ones ..:D

sky_liner2
25-03-2010, 07:25 AM
Go buy from pasar malam, cheap cheap and will not stop you from buying, they urging you on to buy more, lai ya lai ya, S$10 for 3 pcs., cum ya boss not in we anyhow sell...., lai ya lai ya......:)

handcell
25-03-2010, 08:03 AM
Bro Ang ...
go back to the shop and challenge the lao zaobo if she is still ard ... be more thich skin tis time round. browse and dun buy anything from her. if there is another salegal in the shop, buy from her in the lao zaobo presence ... :)

Bangster
25-03-2010, 01:15 PM
aiyoh i kena zapped 2 points by an unknown person!! HOW????????

I NEED THOSE POINTS one!!!!

Must be the Lao Cheebai auntie herself....neh mind, later today i drop by BPP and FUCK YOU!!

And or pee sai and goh on the panties and bras in your fucking shop!!! See who dares to buy!

VanGogh
25-03-2010, 01:42 PM
bro Bangster, nevermind la, your points as much as my sperm liao... tonight my power come back i up u la...:D

dont disturb lau auntie la bro, i think what 1 bro said earlier may be true, she discover her husband buy purple bra for other woman so she angry la...

u go BPP buy 1 set for her, she'll follow u home bro bangster...

item_Manis
25-03-2010, 08:42 PM
yo bro Ang, is the shop located at Bukit Panjang Plaza?

ang076
25-03-2010, 09:08 PM
yes, bro item-mantis

Never mind.. I am thankful that I didnt buy from that shop.

Today, I went to Vivo City and was attended by sweet salesgirl from La Senza branch.. I showed interest in pink padded demi cup bra ( worth $69) and even hold it up and examined the back.
(very nice design - intend to buy one as the gift to Evelyn Lin lookalike FL from Hunan..I pictured Evelyn Lin look nice in that design)

Then the sweet salesgirl ( she is most senior of the staff who are mainly brown sugar) come to me with a smile.I then asked for 34B, she go thru all the bras on the shelf and say dont have that size. She then hold up the black ones , the demi cup bra with sheer band. She said that one is nice , worth $80. I reply '' never mind. do you have white one?' she then go to the store room and check but with negative reply. I thank her for her assistance and told her next time I will come. She reply ,' you are welcome ,sir.'

I visit many store at Vivo and receive positive welcome.

(Very much better than buying online , right? Get attended by pretty salesgals who hold up the bra band , and chat with you, plead with you to buy some more...It is worth the price..)

item_Manis
25-03-2010, 09:15 PM
yes, bro item-mantis

Today, I went to Vivo City and was attended by sweet salesgirl from La Senza branch.. I showed interest in pink padded demi cup bra ( worth $69) and even hold it up and examined the back.
(very nice design - intend to buy one as the gift to Evelyn Lin lookalike FL from Hunan..I pictured Evelyn Lin look nice in that design)

Then the sweet salesgirl ( she is most senior of the staff who are mainly brown sugar) come to me with a smile.I then asked for 34B, she go thru all the bras on the shelf and say dont have that size. She then hold up the black ones , the demi cup bra with sheer band. She said that one is nice , worth $80. I reply '' never mind. do you have white one?' she then go to the store room and check but with negative reply. I thank her for her assistance and told her next time I will come. She reply ,' you are welcome ,sir.'

(Very much better than buying online , right? Get attended by pretty salesgals who hold up the bra band , and chat with you, plead with you to buy some more...It is worth the price..)
hmm, i been to the shop, yeah i agree that the Auntie attitude is farked up, i am dark skinned by nature but not a malay and she treated me like a wanted criminal/pervert with her action and way of talk/serving.

i was with my girl, who trying out underwear sizes....

BTW i banned that shop and Minoshe in general cause the goods are from Bangkok and the price is more exp than Bangkok market pricing.

Bangster
25-03-2010, 09:55 PM
小黑,

Donch wolly. Tomolo I go take leevenge for you....

Lis afternoon not flee to go down and tekan her jialat jialat...

I bling 15 bangala workers go down with me, see how she handle us.

kypdurron
25-03-2010, 10:00 PM
its as easy as asking to speak to her manager as to why you cannot purchase the piece.

bugmenot
25-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Tell the lao aunty her look and age is already not helping her business much... Her attitude is gonna make it worse! Haha!! :D

natsuki
26-03-2010, 05:32 PM
yes, bro item-mantis

Agree, Basically the La Senza salesgirls are quite nice bah... Was at Suntec's La senza few weeks back, it was around 9 plus le, i went in try bras for at least an hour, tried many bras, but no complaints lei. Their service attitude is good. And of course i was home with 2 sets of new bra sets...

Vivo city near ferry terminal mah... Many ppl come back from Batam/indo all those places will alight there and go shopping me... Of coz mus be more friendly bah...
Hmm... So far, Vivo is one of my fav hang out... For shopping and chill out... =)

bugmenot
26-03-2010, 11:00 PM
aiyoh i kena zapped 2 points by an unknown person!! HOW????????

I NEED THOSE POINTS one!!!!

Must be the Lao Cheebai auntie herself....neh mind, later today i drop by BPP and FUCK YOU!!

And or pee sai and goh on the panties and bras in your fucking shop!!! See who dares to buy!

Bro Bangster u are not alone. I got zapped by unkown for "anyhow call lao auntie"... :(

Bangster
26-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Fear not...

I up your pts!! +6!

bugmenot
27-03-2010, 12:07 AM
Fear not...

I up your pts!! +6!

Gum sia gum sia!! :D

item_Manis
27-03-2010, 02:30 AM
小黑,

Donch wolly. Tomolo I go take leevenge for you....

Lis afternoon not flee to go down and tekan her jialat jialat...

I bling 15 bangala workers go down with me, see how she handle us.
lol bro Beng if ur refering to me,

dont worry no need to trouble yourself, my policy simple dont like then just dont patronize them.

Savanna
29-03-2010, 02:16 AM
Bro Bangster u are not alone. I got zapped by unkown for "anyhow call lao auntie"... :(

I fear that Our Auntie could be a Regular Samster!!!

lanlansucktum
29-03-2010, 04:05 PM
imagine if want to buy surprise present for girl friend to enjoy at night. Then when shopping time kanna chase out by the sales girl. THis is so disappointing liaoz.

howl
29-03-2010, 05:19 PM
indeed its a big turn off. The thought of you buying some sexy lingerie for your girl to wear at night and enjoy, yet kanna scolded for nothing really puts one off.

Erasure
31-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Dear TS,

What do you expect, of course the Sales auntie is angry with you lah....

You rather pay attention to the lingerie on the racks than on her....if you paid more attention to her...I'm sure she will give you hot tea and plus discount :D

qsnake
31-03-2010, 12:32 PM
well, whatever you do, don't start sniffing at the panties and putting the bra to your cheeks. Doesn't really give the staff a comfort feeling. Maybe to build a better rapport with the staff, you can start a conversation on her tastes in underwear and you can casually mention that you don't buy underwear because you wear it at all. If she has a reaction to that, you might get a discount, heck, she might even let you sniff at the panties, maybe her panties ?

singmarine
31-03-2010, 12:46 PM
I find it quite surprising..I have been buying bikini, lingerie from various shops for a long time for my gfs but never encounter a bad experience..who say a guy cannot buy such things? In fact when I buy, several young salesgirls approach me & ask whether I need assistance like measurement etc...I was shy so I just roughly say "like your size" or "Bigger than yr size" etc.....

asspanker
31-03-2010, 01:09 PM
maybe e auntie belong to ancient dinosaur era.
perhaps ts should hav gave her a piece of his mind before leaving e store.. least tts wad i will do i should encounter such.