PDA

View Full Version : exclusive pic of x*** q* formerly of JSPRR/Venus

boeing1111
04-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Hi, bros, sure many have tried and bonked the JSP Red Rose legen X*** Q* when she there. Later she moved to spa in Joo Chiat and then go to Venus (there know as Alice) until shop got busted. some also say her real name Jiang Hong Ying.

I have got pic of her after one bonking session. given by another bro. dont know where it taken but think maybe in joo chiat spa when she work there last year. anyone want the pic, can email [email protected] with following info

Have you bonk her before?
If yes, where (tuina centre or hotel)?
When was last time you bonk her?
FR (optional)
Fee:

you can also post this info on forum if want. I send the pic after u provide info. but must tell you first pic quite blurred becos take with camera phone. so if u can make it better, let me know and we see if can post here. bye and hear from you soon.
if any bro got pic of her, can also email me or share with fellow brothers

boeing1111
12-04-2004, 09:49 PM
Hi, bros, response to the posting has been tremendous. So far, over 70 emails have been sent out to bros. Over 20 bros have also said they bonked her before. Bros, if you want the pic, please send email to [email protected] with following info:

Have you bonked her before?
If yes, where (tuina center/hotel/other places)
How much u paid:
When was last time you bonked her:

Look forward to your email.

boeing1111
14-04-2004, 08:42 PM
Bros, update. So far, got more than 100 requests for pic of Xiao Qi aka Jiang HongYing. More than 20 brothers also say they bonk her before. If want the pic, send email to [email protected] with following information.

Have you bonked her before?
If yes, where (tuina center/hotel/other places)
How much u paid:
When was last time you bonked her:

Look forward to your email.

t0yb0x
14-04-2004, 09:18 PM
Hi, bros, sure many have tried and bonked the JSP Red Rose legen X*** Q* when she there. Later she moved to spa in Joo Chiat and then go to Venus (there know as Alice) until shop got busted. some also say her real name Jiang Hong Ying.

I have got pic of her after one bonking session. given by another bro. dont know where it taken but think maybe in joo chiat spa when she work there last year. anyone want the pic, can email [email protected] with following info

FR (optional)
Fee:

you can also post this info on forum if want. I send the pic after u provide info. but must tell you first pic quite blurred becos take with camera phone. so if u can make it better, let me know and we see if can post here. bye and hear from you soon.
if any bro got pic of her, can also email me or share with fellow brothers

CAn PM it to me??
[email protected]

15-04-2004, 10:17 AM
hiihi me new to this... but would like to see the pic. never bonk before... email at [email protected]

cuda
15-04-2004, 10:53 AM
Can send me the photos at [email protected] pls?

boeing1111
16-04-2004, 09:40 PM
Hi, bros, so far more than 150 requests for her pic. More than 20 bros also say bonked her before. If want the pic, email [email protected]
====
Hi, bros, sure many have tried and bonked the JSP Red Rose legen Xiao
Qi when she there. Later she moved to spa in Joo Chiat and then go to
Venus (there know as Alice) until shop got busted. some also say her
real name Jiang Hong Ying.

I have got pic of her after one bonking session. given by another
bro. dont know where it taken but think maybe in joo chiat spa when
she work there last year. anyone want the pic, can email
boeing1111@y... with following info

FR (optional)
Fee:

you can also post this info on forum if want. I send the pic after u
provide info. but must tell you first pic quite blurred becos take
with camera phone. so if u can make it better, let me know and we see
if can post here. bye and hear from you soon.
if any bro got pic of her, can also email me or share with fellow
brothers

sincerechap2004
24-04-2004, 11:55 AM
Hi, this is the first time I am posting a message on this forum, so I sincerely hope that everyone will forgive me if it is not appropriate for the forum.

I know the girl, Xiao Qi or Jiang HongYing, mentioned in this thread and the other thread on the report of her very well. In fact, I was in contact with her until around two or three weeks ago. At that time, she had phoned me and sounded upset as she told me that someone had posted a message on the Internet, saying he had a picture of her for circulation.

HongYing asked me to check the Internet to find out whether that was true. I promised her that I would do a check to see if whether there was any truth in what she told me. However, one or two days later, she called me and told me if the girl in the said picture was indeed her, she would be very upset. Since then, I have not been able to get in touch with her.

Despite this, I decided to check this forum for any messages on her as I happen to visit this forum infrequently just to pass whatever free time I have. It was at this forum that I came across this message claiming to have a picture of her for circulation. I wrote to [email protected] and received an email from the person with a picture of a girl attached. Out of respect to HongYing or any other girl, I will not reveal whether the girl in the picture is indeed her.

Some of you may ask me why I am posting this message. The reasons are very simple.

One, I would like to appeal to boeing1111 to stop posting messages about her. I do not really know in what way she has offended you, but surely, this is not the way to treat a lady.

Second, I really like HongYing very much as I find her to be a very understanding and kind girl. However, because of all these postings on the forum, I have lost contact with her. I have tried to SMS her at the number she used to SMS me several times, but have not been able to receive any reply from her. Due to this, I feel that a part of my life has gone completely missing and I have been feeling down and moody these past few weeks. One cannot imagine how I am feeling at the moment as I really miss her.

If anyone out there knows how to get in contact with her, please send me a private message or drop me an email at [email protected] as I would really want to get in touch with her again, tell her my exact feelings for her and my wish for both of us to be together. Thanks and my apologies to everyone for the long message.

ah huathuat
24-04-2004, 12:48 PM
Hi, this is the first time I am posting a message on this forum, so I sincerely hope that everyone will forgive me if it is not appropriate for the forum.

I know the girl, Xiao Qi or Jiang HongYing, mentioned in this thread and the other thread on the report of her very well. In fact, I was in contact with her until around two or three weeks ago. At that time, she had phoned me and sounded upset as she told me that someone had posted a message on the Internet, saying he had a picture of her for circulation.

HongYing asked me to check the Internet to find out whether that was true. I promised her that I would do a check to see if whether there was any truth in what she told me. However, one or two days later, she called me and told me if the girl in the said picture was indeed her, she would be very upset. Since then, I have not been able to get in touch with her.

Despite this, I decided to check this forum for any messages on her as I happen to visit this forum infrequently just to pass whatever free time I have. It was at this forum that I came across this message claiming to have a picture of her for circulation. I wrote to [email protected] and received an email from the person with a picture of a girl attached. Out of respect to HongYing or any other girl, I will not reveal whether the girl in the picture is indeed her.

Some of you may ask me why I am posting this message. The reasons are very simple.

One, I would like to appeal to boeing1111 to stop posting messages about her. I do not really know in what way she has offended you, but surely, this is not the way to treat a lady.

Second, I really like HongYing very much as I find her to be a very understanding and kind girl. However, because of all these postings on the forum, I have lost contact with her. I have tried to SMS her at the number she used to SMS me several times, but have not been able to receive any reply from her. Due to this, I feel that a part of my life has gone completely missing and I have been feeling down and moody these past few weeks. One cannot imagine how I am feeling at the moment as I really miss her.

If anyone out there knows how to get in contact with her, please send me a private message or drop me an email at [email protected] as I would really want to get in touch with her again, tell her my exact feelings for her and my wish for both of us to be together. Thanks and my apologies to everyone for the long message.

bro

no need to sms her anymore becos she is no longer using that no.!

owen10
24-04-2004, 01:00 PM

seems like hongying has got a good following here, me included. wow! bro sincerechap u seem to love her a lot huh? i can understd tt cos i was her regular n i muz say tt she's simply 1 of d best PRCs ard. i wont divulge more details liao cos i oso very sad tt ive lost touch with her.

honestly i do not knw what is boeing's intentions too. what does he gain fr circulating her photo (if it's indeed her) in d net? decent or indecent photo, we still gotta respect d person's privacy. boeing, would u like others to circulate yr photo on d net too w/o yr consent? if u want to locate her u shd guang ming zheng da, post on this forum n ask whoever knws her whereabts to PM u. yes, i do appeal to u too to stop d circulation to avoid more depression for d poor lady.

*if im not wrong i thk this boeing oso advertised in other forums/email groups abt her photo too.

forex
24-04-2004, 01:01 PM
i am so moved by your words..i suggest you take out an ad in newspaper. or maybe you want to wait for her to top up the prepaid card first.

ah huathuat
24-04-2004, 01:03 PM
let's stop all this framing abt our poor xiao qi.

owen10
24-04-2004, 01:04 PM
bro

no need to sms her anymore becos she is no longer using that no.!

bro huat, i nearly wanted to alert u to tis posting ... after typing my story saw yr posting :)

seems like sweetie XQ is really popular here ...........

ah huathuat
24-04-2004, 01:06 PM
prepaid card? maybe she has 2 cards/phones. only one can be use at any time if she onli has one phone. but i tried to called d no. (active abt tens days ago) today but was not in used!!!

ah huathuat
24-04-2004, 01:07 PM
bro huat, i nearly wanted to alert u to tis posting ... after typing my story saw yr posting :)

seems like sweetie XQ is really popular here ...........

good bro

even if i have xq latest no., i will not pass it on to anybody unless i have her permission and she is aware of who tat person is!

2003_newbie
26-04-2004, 06:15 PM
brudders here please hear me out.

First please stop this harrassment, XiaoQi is the victim here and she's making a sacrifice on her body to earn a livelihood. Although she can be quite temperamental, but she's not a bad girl afterall. I believe the one who is trying to frame her must be jealous or having a vendetta against her.

Second please do not throw your heart and soul to her. Indeed she's likeable and one hell of a good body and cummer will make any man melt. However don't you think she's treating everybody the same? In this game $$ is what she wants, not love. If there are >20 people who have screwed her as stated here, how many hundreds are there who do not surf this site or choose to keep mum?

Be wise!

taurus75
26-04-2004, 06:24 PM
totally AGREE with you.. brudder!@@

First please stop this harrassment, XiaoQi is the victim here and she's making a sacrifice on her body to earn a livelihood. Although she can be quite temperamental, but she's not a bad girl afterall. I believe the one who is trying to frame her must be jealous or having a vendetta against her.

Second please do not throw your heart and soul to her. Indeed she's likeable and one hell of a good body and cummer will make any man melt. However don't you think she's treating everybody the same? In this game $$ is what she wants, not love. If there are >20 people who have screwed her as stated here, how many hundreds are there who do not surf this site or choose to keep mum?

Be wise!

ah huathuat
26-04-2004, 09:29 PM

Be wise!

yeah, lets stop all this harrassing of xq.

owen10
26-04-2004, 10:36 PM

u got a point bro.

PRC gals are very smart gals. even if u tell them u love them a lot n would like to make them yr gf/wife/mistress, they wont be easily convinced. will simply dismiss it as yr hua yan qiao yu. a PRC i visited last wk asked me if im married. i told her "waiting for u lor". she told me frankly:"everyday we get touched n kissed by so many different customers, u thk u sg guys will like us?"
i gave her a wry smile.

well,to them, every massage n special is juz a transaction involving exchanging of cash for sex. to them they see us sg guys as using them as sex tools. which i wd admit 99% (pardon me if im wrong) of d cases r true. of cos some bros like sincerechap would vouch that there r always exceptional cases where true feelings r involved.

g'luck bro sincerechap in yr quest to look for XQ n declare yr love. i wont encourage/discourage u but perhaps u may want to read up on some of d posts by bros who really fell in love with gals in d sex trade for references?

cheers! :)