PDA

View Full Version : the big spa pool shown on chl 8 -五福到

Mercfl2001
21-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Anyone saw the episode on friday. quite interested in the big pool area where 雷豹兄弟 was in...
the massage and spa pool is really big.. would really want to know where is that place....:confused: Thanks Bros...

The pool is damn fking big it can fit at least 50 people.. filming location in malaysia...;) if someone knows it maybe we can have a samster gathering there.. hahaha

haii5717
22-03-2010, 12:50 AM
Bro, i saw that also, should be at Malaysia...try to check it out ..:)

bestbest
23-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Just talked to a buddy, not Bro Seeknewss though, about this spa as shown on CH8.

Buddy corrected me that it was not in Malaysia but G Spa at Bedminton Hall Singapore.

Spa pool quite big but not as big as claimed. Ten over brothers the most.

But state of art sauna and steam bath, restaurant standard food/presentation, individual entertainment system, high class deco.

But also, doesn't come in cheap about $140 per person for an hour massage if you are non-member. Was told that they have got one-for-one promotion going on until 31th March.

Clean massage but by old aunties in individual rooms and younger PRCs doing only foot massages at open area.

But heard also they will ask for your IC to verify your particulars when checking in. Anyone care to confirm???

Heard also the spa gimmicks where the staff will try to talk you into taking their membership packages from a few hundred to a few thousand???

Calling Bro Seeknewss. You been there?

seeknewss
23-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Just talked to a buddy, not Bro Seeknewss though, about this spa as shown on CH8.

Buddy corrected me that it was not in Malaysia but G Spa at Bedminton Hall Singapore.

Spa pool quite big but not as big as claimed. Ten over brothers the most.

But state of art sauna and steam bath, restaurant standard food/presentation, individual entertainment system, high class deco.

But also, doesn't come in cheap about $140 per person for an hour massage if you are non-member. Was told that they have got one-for-one promotion going on until 31th March.

Clean massage but by old aunties in individual rooms and younger PRCs doing only foot massages at open area.

But heard also they will ask for your IC to verify your particulars when checking in. Anyone care to confirm???

Heard also the spa gimmicks where the staff will try to talk you into taking their membership packages from a few hundred to a few thousand???

Calling Bro Seeknewss. You been there?

You call bro Best2 :p ? Isn't that place formely Health Spa @ Badminton Hall Guillemard ? Read somewhere that if you unsuccessful in "fishing" PRC there, try the prawn fishing center :D I think better stick to World Spa only $78 all inclusive (exclude you know what service !) ...

bestbest
23-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Bro Seeknewss, Health Spa moved over to Grandlink Square liao. G Spa i supposed took over and made a grand reno.

I went to Health Spa a few times at its new location. Not bad, nice and clean.

As for World Spa, don't think it's worth going there liao. More for our ang-mo, a-no-ne and kimchi bros.

G Spa, may be more for our bro robert here:D

eleong
23-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Went to the spa today. Nice deco and big and indeed the sale staff will try to promote package. However they are not too pushy. The package starts from 500 to 8000. Took up the 1000 package cos quite like the place and service is not too bad.

Anyway, this was the first time I visit a local spa. Realize I was the only dude walking around stark naked in the pool, sauna and steam room area. I used to frequent spa in Japan and Korea frequently and this is the norm. In Singapore, seems like it is totally different.

The next time I visit spa in Singapore, must I be in my shorts? Just wanna know the "norm" practice here. Thanks bro for advice.

bestbest
23-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Wah, first time spa so fast to take up the package.

Any FR about the gal or auntie who massaged you?

Did the staff ask to see your IC?

If i am not wrong, nothing wrong to parade yourself in birthday suit as long you don't do it outside the bath/spa area.

seeknewss
23-03-2010, 08:37 PM
It's the norm to parade around the pool area in your birthday suit with wrap around towel and fully bare when in the pool. Like that then it's most exclusive and luxurious ! Bros are not there to compare each other 2IC !! :D

eleong
23-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Bro bestbest,

No they never check my IC.
The bodyscrub is in the wet area so was done by a china chap.
Massage was ok, not too bad but think not hard enough and also from China. Clean one, no special.

Good to know there is nothing wrong in wearing my bday suit. Think wearing shots and go to the pool so funny loh, moreover all bros so nothing to be shy about.

Will be going on the following Monday after Good Friday. This time may try a male therapist cos I think they have more strength leh.

eleong
23-03-2010, 08:42 PM
It's the norm to parade around the pool area in your birthday suit with wrap around towel and fully bare when in the pool. Like that then it's most exclusive and luxurious ! Bros are not there to compare each other 2IC !! :D

Hahaha... Agree but just that the bros are all wearing shots in the pool so thought I was doing something wrong. Hahaha...

Thanks for clarification bros!