PDA

View Full Version : G SPA at Gulliemard Road

olympic
19-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Hi guys,this is my first time sharing in this forum. Been to G.SPA last week. Was very impressed with the decoration and renovation. One of the most beautiful SPA i ever patronise in Singapore. The place is spacious and serve good foods. They have big jaccuzi- hot and cold pool, steam room, sauna and gym room. This is a unisex spa therefore we can bring girlfriend or lover along. I personally like the resting area cos every resting sofa chair is attached with an individual TV screen so u can choose any TV channel iof your choice,unlike other spa in Singapore.

It is one of high end SPA. 1 hour of massage plus usage of facilities cost $128.
Currently G.SPA is running a very good promotion. 1 for 1 till end of March 10. Everyone is only entitled one time for this promotion.Subsequent visit will be at 20% discount. Go check it out cos it is worth it!

if you are someone looking for a good place to relax plus good massage. I highly recommend this place. However, this is a clean joint. No hanky panky. if anyone been there before and get to have some "extra service", do share with me.