PDA

View Full Version : Ruby Wellness Qian Qian (Jean)

BronzeGod
18-03-2010, 09:36 PM
This FR is to warn all bros to avoid Ruby Wellness and this lousy masseuse called Qian Qian or Jean.

She looks to be in her mid to late 30s and will claim to do an excellent "body" massage. She is definitely NOT a looker.

For "body" massage alone, she asks for $150 and said she gonna do something out of this world. The hourly rate is already $35 which I paid at the door. So this $150 is in addition to the door rate.

I kept wanting to leave and told her that $150 is MAD. She kept saying she works in orchard and people there pay her at least 200-300 for her great "body" massage.

I told her don't fucking bullshit as "body" massage at most is $80 no matter how "out of this world" it is.

She still insists that most customers pay her at least $120 for her "body" massage alone, on top of the entrance fee.

I ask her where she worked in Orchard, and she said she worked in Milan Spa. What rubbish.

I told her Milan girls only charge $80 for "body" and $100 for full service. And all the girls there were prettier than her and had better massage skills anyway.

She still insist and hug me and say to try and don't be so bad.

Finally, after she kept bugging me, I gave in to her price which she reduced to $90, curious to see what great service she gonna give.

But what followed was the most PATHETIC "body" massage ever. After taking off her top and rubbing her tits on my body for less than two minutes, most of the time shoving it at my face, she started to take out the oil to rub on my dick and tried to jerk me off. No licks and efforts to arouse me in any other way.

She refused to let me boob fuck, saying there is no such service. I was pissed off and really found it very hard to come.

She tried hard to jerk me and started saying I was very difficult customer and complained that she wanted to faint.

Then she started to say that she regretted coming to Ruby Wellness at Amoy Street to do massage.

She said she wished she stayed at Orchard Towers where tourists paid her 200-300 for her services.

I told her only such tourists will be "carrots" to get chopped by her.

She even asked me to fantasise about who I like to fuck while she jerks me so I can come faster.

What the hell.

I close my eyes and thought of something so I can come and not waste my $$$ and time.

Came, washed up, not even offered a drink by this stupid old whore.

Then when it came time to pay, I gave her $80 for her troubles. She made noise and ask for $90 which I said ok to earlier.

I told her that her body massage and services were way below standard and that I never wanted it in the first place and wanted to leave if not for her insisting for me to try it.

I told her $80 is a lot for her already lor.

Goodness, want to cheat people's money also not like that.

The first time I go Milan (it was Pissa) back then in 2007, I got not only an excellent massage but also a fantastic mind blowing licking all the way from head to my toes. BBJ plus hardcore ass rimming some more. All in for $80 (excl the entrance fee).

This bitch thinks she can fool me. I told her go fly kite.

She looked as if she wanna cry when I left and block my way. I told her to "ZHOU KAI" ah nan style.

Please lor, lao cheongster like me not so easily tricked.

I give you $80 extra bucks is damn good for your shitty service.

beware of this bitch who will try to ask you to pay $150 extra (not incl entrance) for "body" massage. She will smile sweetly and keep saying it will be out of this world and you'll be blown away.

but don't be fooled. and don't go to Ruby Wellness near Amoy street market either. I would add this place to PBAN list.

pukilover
19-03-2010, 01:58 PM
She claimed that she had been paid 200-300 SGD for her services in OT?

Even a foreigner (tourist) has to be very drunk and pretty dumb to pay that kind of money for a BM?