PDA

View Full Version : LINDA OF MERMAID and XIAO WEI OF PPC

chinatown
02-04-2004, 04:31 PM
hi i would like to ask if any guy here tried LINDA of mermaid b4??

i tried her b4 last yr but she said she never do extra.
so i chit chat with ehr for 1 hr $40 n gave her $10 tips

did any guy had special with her

LINDA is the pretty gal , abt 1.6 m and slim

also did anyguy tried XIAO WEI b4??

xiao wei was from 2nd storey PPC but the shop has sicne closed

ANYGUYS KNOW WHERE ARE XIAO WEI N LINDA NOW?? THAKS

dirty69warrior
02-04-2004, 05:05 PM
i think you can forget about linda liao lah! i have not seen her for a very long long time liao, i guess she must have 'retired'! so sad, right??? time to move on and give others a chance.

owen10
02-04-2004, 11:21 PM

had read so much abt d legendary Linda in the past but did not have a chance to try ... sigh. wat abt d other gal A** A** in MM? heard she's gone too.

dirty69warrior
05-04-2004, 12:56 PM
bro owen, you have scored so many fantastic goals, but sad that you missed this one! it is really a waste!

owen10
06-04-2004, 02:27 AM
bro owen, you have scored so many fantastic goals, but sad that you missed this one! it is really a waste!

bro warrior .. remember at one time Owen was injured for months? he injured his lampard n wasnt able to chiong for months. when he recovered Linda had left. :D

if i can locate her i will definitely try!

dirty69warrior
06-04-2004, 01:59 PM
bro owen, hope that you have fully recovered and start scoring again. hope that you will share with us your many many 'Match Reports'. thanks!

mansee77
08-04-2004, 04:09 PM

yeah, Linda will do extra if she likes u.
she did it for me without asking for any payment.
she's now a freelance beautician n won't be coming back to this line.
xiao wei also do extra provided u r a regular n she's comfortable with u.
but i did not ctc her bcos i was busy with linda, so don't know where she's now. :)

owen10
09-04-2004, 02:17 AM
:)

i wonder if d departure of AA n Linda was d reason y Mermaid was closed down n merged with anthr shop due to poor biz. they r d ang pais there with their good following of regulars. whenever i passed by MM, both are not ard, probly wkg ... normally will see YY n d other aunties sitting outside waiting for biz.

dirty69warrior
14-04-2004, 01:37 PM
bro mansee77, linda is a free lance beautician? i need to do facial leh.... hahaha! i tried contacting her but so sad that she has changed her humber. if it is convenient to share her contact number with me, kindly PM me.

aang1971
14-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Anybody can PM me Linda's number..was her regular but went outstation

just got back but she is gone

xiao wei also do extra provided u r a regular n she's comfortable with u.
but i did not ctc her bcos i was busy with linda, so don't know where she's now. :)

mansee77
22-04-2004, 04:43 PM
bro mansee77, linda is a free lance beautician? i need to do facial leh.... hahaha! i tried contacting her but so sad that she has changed her humber. if it is convenient to share her contact number with me, kindly PM me.

bro warrior,

sorry for the late reply.
busy lately so hardly come to this site, only once in a while.
will probably ask her out for lunch tmr n let u know as i can't let u know without asking her. :) .

dirty69warrior
23-04-2004, 12:39 PM
no prob, bro mansee77! get busy with your more important stuff first. it is ok if she is not willing to give but i can give her mine.... hehe(no joke, anyway). i still kinda miss her company(although she can't really do good message) when she was at mermaid. thanx, bro!

chowahbeng
24-04-2004, 09:24 AM
All I know is that Linda doesn't wear a bra and she will press her tits against your kneecaps to arouse your little brother if you are assessed to be a "potential" :D

dirty69warrior
27-04-2004, 06:18 PM
brother beng, you were also her customer? but you have also ost her contact? so sad bro mansee is not sharing with us her number. anyway, can't blame him lah, if linda refused to let us all know. sigh! nevermind, move on lah!

chinatown
10-05-2004, 05:10 PM
WAU LAU

I WENT FOR LINDA ONCE

HOPE TO HAVE SPECIAL WITH HER BUT SHE SAID SHE BEVER DO THAT

SO SIT N CHAT WITH HER

DID ASK HER TO MASAGE MY HAND YES MY HAND

I CHAT WITH HER FOR 1 HR N EVEN GIVE EHR 10 TIPS
TOTAL $50

WAU LAU ANY BRO HERE SURE HAVE EXTRA WITH LINDA B4??

WHAT EXTRA IS IT

I DID HAVE EXTRA WITH XIAOWEI B4 TAHT WAS IN JULY LAST YR

SHE WANTED 50 BUT I ASK FOR 40

HER BREAST IS BIG N NICE
I EVEN LICK HER PUSSSY

HER WHITE JUICE CAME OUT

I HAD HER FOR 1 HR N IN TOTAL I SPENT 100
40 TO HER LADY BOSS N 40 = 20 TIPS TO XIAO WEI

ANYONE KNOWS WHERE IS XIAOWEI N LINDA???

:) :rolleyes:

chowahbeng
10-05-2004, 09:38 PM
Trust me, Linda did it, first with any customer, then later with her regulars only :)

chinatown
11-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Hey Fren So What Will Linda Do??

Wau Lau

Does Linda Do Blow Job Or Fucking Job

She Told Me She Was 33 Last Yr Very Much Older Than Me (6 Yrs)

Have A Kid 11 Yr Old Last Yr

So What Service U Have From Her Huh

Must B The Fact I Am So Young

Most Of Them Scare Of Young Customers (may B Police) Hahah

Ah Pehs So Old Liao They Dun Have To Worry Ant Them

chinatown
11-05-2004, 04:15 PM
What Linda Did With U B4 ???

She Said She Dun Do Extra Leh

Hey I Will B So Ahppy If I Can Lick N Suck Her Nipple N Her Pussy

I Am Very Young Only 28 This Yr
She Said She Was 33 Last Yr With A 12 Yr Old Son

Must B My Age Lah I So Young
She Saw Me Sure Said No Extra

While All Those Ah Pehs Sure Get Extra

dirty69warrior
12-05-2004, 11:42 AM
i dun think linda does it for every customer. i guess she does it only for those whom she is comfortable with?!?! anyway, she is already history liao lah! wonder if yan yan is stilll in mermaid??? anyone tried her recently and what about the service? last time, she was damn lousy!!!

owen10
12-05-2004, 12:19 PM
i dun think linda does it for every customer. i guess she does it only for those whom she is comfortable with?!?! anyway, she is already history liao lah! wonder if yan yan is stilll in mermaid??? anyone tried her recently and what about the service? last time, she was damn lousy!!!

bro dirtywarrior u may want to goto d outlet which Mermaid gals have shifted. i THINK she may still be there. cos she's not very popular so dun thk she'll be poached elsewhere.

cheongster#7
13-05-2004, 06:12 PM
bro dirtywarrior u may want to goto d outlet which Mermaid gals have shifted. i THINK she may still be there. cos she's not very popular so dun thk she'll be poached elsewhere.
both bro owen and warrior can you both do your homework to the fullest before saying anything about LINDA or others as well

owen10
14-05-2004, 01:00 AM
both bro owen and warrior can you both do your homework to the fullest before saying anything about LINDA or others as well

Hey fren i dunno y u get so agitated n worked up to put yr words in such big n bold font. wat r u not happy abt???

Mind u enlightening what I had said wrongly abt Linda or Mermaid?

dirty69warrior
14-05-2004, 03:07 PM
bro cheongster, i dunno who the hell are you and i also(like bro owen), dunno what the fuck are you so agitated about??? you and linda got 'one-leg' is it??? nabeh, last time my teacher got fucked by me when she used a red marker to mark my whereas using a normal pen for others! i grow up liao, now i can 'ren'. but dun go overboard!

dirty69warrior
14-05-2004, 03:14 PM
fucker cheongster, i am fucking curious as to who the fuck are you, now! i think we should meet up face to face for a good talk. frankly, i am getting very fucking 'buey-song' with your reply! although, wo bu zuo da ge hao duo nian, i think i must teach u a lesson! i am always at boat quay. ask around for huai-ren(bad man), and you will find me there!

Xbox
14-05-2004, 11:13 PM
Mermaid had been closed down.

chowahbeng
15-05-2004, 09:08 AM
Linda's massage is nothing fantastic, slightly below average actually. In fact, usually, the prettier the masseuse, the lousier the skills because they think they can get by their looks to con the men. Conversely, the uglier the girls, the better their specials are. Not too sure about the rest, but this is my experience for the chinatown pdmms :D

nehnehpok
15-05-2004, 12:33 PM
fucker cheongster, i am fucking curious as to who the fuck are you, now! i think we should meet up face to face for a good talk. frankly, i am getting very fucking 'buey-song' with your reply! although, wo bu zuo da ge hao duo nian, i think i must teach u a lesson! i am always at boat quay. ask around for huai-ren(bad man), and you will find me there!

hey cool it lah bro. a real da ge will never get worked up over such trivial matters n especially in dis forum. by doing so u wil only b a laughing stock... this is a forum for all bros here to share their views n sexperiences... jus turn a blind eye to the comments dat u dislike, continue to contribute e valuable sexperiences dat u've got... n then u'll b considered a real sammyboy da ge...

dirty69warrior
17-05-2004, 05:17 PM
bro nehnehpok, i really like your coolness! i think you have watched the Godfather many times and i could see that sort of coolness in you leh! haha!

anyway, i jus kidding only lah! i oso dunno who the hell is that and i just want to test-test water to see his reaction only..... hehe! you are right, we are here to share our sexperience only.

athough it is the wrong thread but just let me share my weekend experience at LeLe(balestier). i was attended by a masseuse called sasa(if i am not wrong). knn, buay siu still ask for 50 bucks for special! i refused to pay 50 but offered 30, she said forget it.... damn lau lan! to me forget it, then forget it lor..... it is fine with me! later, jio-jio me again and ask for 40 bucks. i said 30; take it or leave it! walau, she damn got dignity leh, she said never mind lah, she will not do it. i said, fine! btw, her massage is alright; rated 6/10. i hope that i have not spolied the market by giving in to these women. anyway, i think 30 bucks for a HJ is fucking lot of money liao leh. i know that some bros here might say that their life here is tough lah, money hard to earned lah, blah, blah, blah...... but our money is also not easy to earn; harder to earn than them! sigh!!!

sorry for being so long winded...... that's all folks! happy cheonging!

kenneth1979
17-05-2004, 05:39 PM
if looks cmi, i will only offer 20 then up offer to 25
wan do if don't wan then suat
thats the rate at chinatown.
dont spoil market by offering 50
if looks not bad then give 30
i dont pay above 30 in chinatown
thats overboard.

dirty69warrior
17-05-2004, 06:29 PM
sorry bro..... there was some errors in my previous reply. actually, i meant i did not give in to the PDMM by giving 50 bucks for HJ. my offer is only 30 max; unless the masseuse is fucking fantastic lah.

anyway, i dun think there is exactly any market rate lah. we should just pay whatever we are happy lah. cheers!

cheongster#7
18-05-2004, 05:32 PM
sorry bro..... there was some errors in my previous reply. actually, i meant i did not give in to the PDMM by giving 50 bucks for HJ. my offer is only 30 max; unless the masseuse is fucking fantastic lah.

anyway, i dun think there is exactly any market rate lah. we should just pay whatever we are happy lah. cheers!
ya lor happy can liao ...................................... $30 max $20 also can sometimes $10 also boleh but you never know brossssssssssssssssssssssssssss free also try be4.

owen10
18-05-2004, 10:29 PM

cheongster, im still waiting for yr clarification.

pl enlighten what I had said wrongly abt Linda or Mermaid that made u ask me 'do your homework to the fullest before saying anything about LINDA or others as well'?

pl be a man n reply.

cheongster#7
19-05-2004, 06:27 PM
cheongster, im still waiting for yr clarification.

pl enlighten what I had said wrongly abt Linda or Mermaid that made u ask me 'do your homework to the fullest before saying anything about LINDA or others as well'?

pl be a man n reply.
bro no no angry............. i am just asking you or any bros in here to report the truth that we really see and know coz sometimes as you know is not the truth and people just wrack it in....................... if offended ,,,,,well SORRY

owen10
19-05-2004, 11:01 PM
bro no no angry............. i am just asking you or any bros in here to report the truth that we really see and know coz sometimes as you know is not the truth and people just wrack it in....................... if offended ,,,,,well SORRY

good to hear it's onli a misunderstanding. k lah i know my reputation not high lah, so inevitable sometimes bros here will question my posting. :D

my style of posting is, normally i will make sure data is correct before posting else i will use words like MAY or i THINK if i'm not sure. bros, do feel free to correct me if i have given any wrong info in my future posts. : )

happy chionging!!!

cheongster#7
20-05-2004, 01:51 PM
good to hear it's onli a misunderstanding. k lah i know my reputation not high lah, so inevitable sometimes bros here will question my posting. :D

my style of posting is, normally i will make sure data is correct before posting else i will use words like MAY or i THINK if i'm not sure. bros, do feel free to correct me if i have given any wrong info in my future posts. : )

happy chionging!!!
well LINDA is gone liao, and i think we can only ponder upon it as history and as the rest in PCC , well sad to say but all cannot make it...........................................

dirty69warrior
24-05-2004, 05:25 PM
bro cheongster, i have been bio-ing you for some time liao! i also see you come in here to talk cock and give stupid comments but never seen your fucking FR before!!! if you are so good in knowing the things(whether true or false) that are said here, you should have a lot of fucking FR to share! why not share something with us before you call us bro here and bro there and bro everywhere!!!

dennisbkp
25-09-2004, 09:15 AM
Anyone has XIAO WEI's no. or whereabout pls private msg me. been looking for her for quite a while, kind of miss her massage. :(

LifeLife
25-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Anyone has XIAO WEI's no. or whereabout pls private msg me. been looking for her for quite a while, kind of miss her massage. :(

xiao wei from which TN shop?

Banana Man
25-09-2004, 12:23 PM
bro i disagree, i think you are a respect person here. so no worries. :p k lah i know my reputation not high lah, so inevitable sometimes bros here will question my posting. :D

dennisbkp
26-09-2004, 09:47 AM
xiao wei from which TN shop?

hi bro, JIN RI (2nd flr PPC), the shop used to be partitioned by blue curtains, situated along the narrow stretch of shops leading to OG.

kaakoii
26-09-2004, 10:13 AM
hi bro, JIN RI (2nd flr PPC), the shop used to be partitioned by blue curtains, situated along the narrow stretch of shops leading to OG.

Xiao Wei from Jin Ri long time never do liao,or was she back again?
I tot that shop never offer special?try xiao wei few times ,dun have special.but she is very attractive.would like to know where she is also