PDA

View Full Version : FR - Chen Chen - Friendly, Sexy and Horny Gal

joecool123
16-03-2010, 08:40 PM
FR for Chen Chen,

Easy to contact, she responds immediately. Very friendly and chatty. Within a few minutes on the phone, we arrange meeting point.

Finally, meet with her. Wow, first impression, she looks nice and slim. Love the long hair. She is all smiles and friendly. As usual, we took shower and clean up first. Pretty face and beautiful long hair, however a little small on the boobs. But her nipples are soft and brown, very nice to chew on.

She starts with a sensual massage, though lacking a little bit on skills, she made up with effort. Very willing to please and serve.

When she is done with her massage, i turn over and she starts to do a HJ+BJ, which was nice and arousing. Dont miss out her occassionaly lusty looks she gave with her big eye when she is down and under. Whenever she gives eye contact, just send shivers, making the sensation very more high.

When i am pretty hard on liao, she ask what type of position i want? And start serving me to my expectation. Did a few change of position. I love how she always sneak peak at the mirror occasionally. Making me even more horny and want to FJ her even harder. Sometimes when you hit the right spot, soft moans that is to die for! Then the soft moans became louder, and more oftern, pace getting faster can feel coming liao. Then she grab my ass suddenly, pushing me close inside her. BAM! Cannot tahan liao after that!

Very recommended! Very good service! Very friendly!

Name : Chen Chen
Height : 168cm
Weight : 48kg
Boobs : 34B (not big enough for boobs lover, but her little light brown pointed nipples is very appettizing for strong suction)
Looks : 7.5/10 (Double eyelids, Big & sharp eyes features, pointed nose, nice looking pointed chin, very friendly smile)

Services :
1. Light Body & Back Massage after the bonking session
2. BBBJ or BJ (depending on chemistry & feeling)
3. Deep throat (looking at you with a slutty smile)
4. FJ (Tight upon entry)

HJ + BJ : 7
FJ : 9
Massage : 7
Friendliness + Service : 10
GFE : 9