PDA

View Full Version : Pinoy in Pantyhose and stockings at Tanjong Pagar

mariko
11-03-2010, 03:19 PM
All brothers who love pantyhose and stockings, here's a news which i found out from friends that Causeway Bay Pub at tanjong pagar have pinoy hostess all wearing pantyhose.
They just started this.
I'm going tonight liao :)

riderboy
11-03-2010, 06:28 PM
All brothers who love pantyhose and stockings, here's a news which i found out from friends that Causeway Bay Pub at tanjong pagar have pinoy hostess all wearing pantyhose.
They just started this.
I'm going tonight liao :)

Great found u have bro, hostess wearing juz pantyhose & stocking makes me gain gain....:D

can pm me the location. Kumsia!!! :rolleyes:

Steadyman1
11-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Do keep us updated after your visit. :D

lweiss100
11-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Good evening, Bro Mariko,

What's the location of this pub in TP?

I am also fond of Pinoy-type pub. Thank you, sir.

mariko
12-03-2010, 11:48 AM
Please not that currently they only wear hose on thursday (angel nite) and Friday Devil's night)

PANTYHOSEMAN
12-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Havent been to a SG pinoy pub for ages, what is the concept? And where in T. Pagar? :)

inluv07
13-03-2010, 09:25 AM
Good evening, Bro Mariko,

What's the location of this pub in TP?

I am also fond of Pinoy-type pub. Thank you, sir.

Further up the road from the market and POSB. It's on the same side of the road.

Next door is another pinoy pub called 86 Street. Went there a few times, girls can be real fun but their drinks are pretty ex.

Look around for this fat guy there (could be the owner) who thinks he is God's gift to the world :D Thinks he is a rock star, sing with the band & wears a singlet to show his fats :D But hey, its his place and his fantasy :rolleyes:

mariko
13-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Further up the road from the market and POSB. It's on the same side of the road.

Next door is another pinoy pub called 86 Street. Went there a few times, girls can be real fun but their drinks are pretty ex.

Look around for this fat guy there (could be the owner) who thinks he is God's gift to the world :D Thinks he is a rock star, sing with the band & wears a singlet to show his fats :D But hey, its his place and his fantasy :rolleyes:

Thats the place, By the way i dun see any Fat guy you mention. The boss is quite a friendly guy.Use to have live band but not now. Thursday and Friday Disco music start 11pm. They play good music from retro, hiphop and house music start around 1am. Gals drinks from $10-$30 . Gals quite fun there.
As for me, as long got pantyhose legs to touch and carress, i feel like a GOD :D

lweiss100
13-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Thank you, inluv07. Will sure visit there, next week I think. Hope it's not too crowded.

inluv07
14-03-2010, 08:57 AM
Thats the place, By the way i dun see any Fat guy you mention. The boss is quite a friendly guy.Use to have live band but not now. Thursday and Friday Disco music start 11pm. They play good music from retro, hiphop and house music start around 1am. Gals drinks from $10-$30 . Gals quite fun there.
As for me, as long got pantyhose legs to touch and carress, i feel like a GOD :D

If there is no plump or fat guy, & the boss is friendly & no more band I guess the pub must have changed hands & concept already. That fat guy had an attitude when business was good in 2008/9 but decided to be friendly when things became difficult...too late...seen his true character :D

miketan
15-03-2010, 04:35 AM

That fat guy got a funny face... plenty to fish there and playable...

Newby69
15-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Sound interesting, any bro ever tabao the girl out for ST or Over night?
what is the rate?
And, how much for Lady-drink?

hoseloves
15-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Any bro can pm me the address? Thxs.

The_Chef
15-03-2010, 07:18 PM

Haha! his money, his opportunity to play. ;)

mariko
16-03-2010, 01:37 AM
Just back from CB, I was surprise to see all girls in pantyhose tonight which was told that they only wear on thursday and friday.

mariko
16-03-2010, 01:38 AM

Thanks bro for the direction to others:)

mariko
18-03-2010, 02:36 AM
got few new girls there liao, quite nice and long legs. Again, i confirm they wear pantyhose everynight.

Fantastic4
18-03-2010, 04:04 AM
Bro Mariko, apologies for hijacking your thread. Just to share though. I've a regular PRC gal at Club Armani. She do not wear pantyhose in the past but I told her the beauty of wearing it and she's now doing so most of the time. Bros here may wana try your luck:D

mariko
18-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Bro Mariko, apologies for hijacking your thread. Just to share though. I've a regular PRC gal at Club Armani. She do not wear pantyhose in the past but I told her the beauty of wearing it and she's now doing so most of the time. Bros here may wana try your luck:D

Im a regular in Armani before too, only thing i dun like about it is they only spend the most 20min with you and they fly and come back in an hour time.
Yes you have to either bring your hose to them or tell them to wear. But in CB all girls wear everyday which i feel more shiock without have to tell them to wear.
But anyway thanks for sharing with other bro.

mariko
21-03-2010, 09:18 PM
More Gals this week :) Long legs sweet and of coz pantyhoses!!!!

mariko
22-03-2010, 05:37 PM
I have received some PM from bro who are looking for company to go to CB. Shall we organize a day there? Those who r interested please leave name and contact. This week thursday at 10pm.

mariko
25-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Tonight Angels nite , who is going?

alsahaf
25-03-2010, 02:26 PM
10pm tonight on!

I PM u my contact.

D_Silver
27-03-2010, 03:39 PM
How was the gathering on Thur?

Any FR - like price of drinks and stuff?

MaMister
27-03-2010, 07:42 PM
How was the gathering on Thur?

Any FR - like price of drinks and stuff?

Ya man... can't wait.....:D

mariko
28-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Price for Ladies are from $10-$30

Fantastic4
28-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Bro Mariko, just to check with you, besides Thursdays & Fridays, do they wear hose on the remaining days as well?

MaMister
29-03-2010, 08:45 AM
Price for Ladies are from $10-$30

I think there are $50 per glass or $120 per tray too....:D

jidol
29-03-2010, 08:58 AM
I think there are $50 per glass or $120 per tray too....:D

If you know the girl, if worth! ... especially the pantyhose :p

mariko
29-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Bro Mariko, just to check with you, besides Thursdays & Fridays, do they wear hose on the remaining days as well?

Yes they wear everyday. Thursday and Friday with DJ spinning live. more fun.

Fantastic4
29-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Cool....will make a trip down soon....:p

hotshine81
30-03-2010, 02:28 AM
made a trip down to CB today...but ended up all sweaty...
went to the backdoor to check out the chicks...true enuff they were in pantyhoses..suddenly a famliar face struck me..shit!! it was a gal whom i bola-bola her last year..no choice stood up and ran off!!!

what a waste of my time today..anyway bros ..the gals here are ok and if u want free tapao without having to pay any barfine, u can come here.if the gals like u, u can tapao them home only after they knock off frm work..was a super regular there..usually go there ard 1am..took my time to choose, TCSS for 2 hrs and then off me go to my favourite hotel..they knock off at 3am so better go late then u can tapao the one u like wothout paying for many drinks

MaMister
30-03-2010, 07:43 AM
Bro steadyman1 hope you reading this... you no post I can't up you leh...

mariko
30-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Update : They are going to have Monday Blue night ( office wear )
Not confirm yet , but i think is gonna be nice. Will update you all.

mariko
30-03-2010, 06:45 PM
Bro steadyman1 hope you reading this... you no post I can't up you leh...

I cant up you either mamister :(

D_Silver
31-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Update : They are going to have Monday Blue night ( office wear )
Not confirm yet , but i think is gonna be nice. Will update you all.

Ooh OL nite. Do tell !

MaMister
31-03-2010, 07:56 AM
I cant up you either mamister :(

Bro you can try again after a day or not... maybe its just how it works....;)

seekfun
31-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Went down to this place. Lady drink is $20 to $30. Sat with one pinoy ger. Quite friendly. Wear pantyhose, very sexy feeling. have a good chat with her. But cant stay long as I need to rush off for something else.

mariko
06-04-2010, 03:51 AM
Went down to this place. Lady drink is $20 to $30. Sat with one pinoy ger. Quite friendly. Wear pantyhose, very sexy feeling. have a good chat with her. But cant stay long as I need to rush off for something else.

Hope to see you soon again, by the way got 1 new girl, quite pretty. Chinese look.

MaMister
06-04-2010, 09:20 AM
Hope to see you soon again, by the way got 1 new girl, quite pretty. Chinese look.

Hmm... mixed blood? :D

seekfun
06-04-2010, 06:35 PM

Just let me know when are you going down. I may go again this weekend. Once confirm will let you noe. New girl?? hmm must check it out.

dfusion
07-04-2010, 01:10 AM
hmm... i didn't see any pantyhose the last time i was there.... friday it was. perhaps, i was too early? i went there ard 9-10..... looks dead to me...

mariko
08-04-2010, 02:31 AM
Hmm... mixed blood? :D

Im not sure if mix blood , but she look chinese :D

mariko
08-04-2010, 02:32 AM
hmm... i didn't see any pantyhose the last time i was there.... friday it was. perhaps, i was too early? i went there ard 9-10..... looks dead to me...

impossible, unless their pantyhose have been tear off by other customer :D

dfusion
09-04-2010, 12:57 AM
impossible, unless their pantyhose have been tear off by other customer :D

this place is along the mainroad? there shd only be 1 pub with this name ya?

mariko
09-04-2010, 05:01 PM
this place is along the mainroad? there shd only be 1 pub with this name ya?

Yup , beside is another club name 86 street.

dfusion
10-04-2010, 07:23 PM
didn't like this place too much... playability not high.... lady's drink very expensive! kanna $50 summon! i would prefer other places.. sorry to the bros who like this place. just my personnal preference

D_Silver
22-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Anyone been to this joint lately? Pass by yesterday but didnt go in. Saw alot of gals outside next door but didnt manage to see the scene inside.

Was wif a lady friend so can't explore heh

mariko
25-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Anyone been to this joint lately? Pass by yesterday but didnt go in. Saw alot of gals outside next door but didnt manage to see the scene inside.

Was wif a lady friend so can't explore heh

If you like wild girls in pantyhose, you will like this club. cause all girls are wearing pantyhose like hooters

jimbeam
29-04-2010, 03:40 PM
hey bro i wat to join, call me 84599233 jim thanks

mariko
29-04-2010, 03:56 PM
hey bro i wat to join, call me 84599233 jim thanks

dun have to join anything, just go as you like, or you can organize a trip down with some bro here too :D

redolent
30-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Interesting. Must try this out.

Noobish
30-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Hi to all.I'm totally new to pinoy joints.Hope bros out there can clear some doubts i have abt this trade..
1)whats lady's drink and how it works?
2)how come got bar summon?
3)what kinda of action is allow in the joints?
4)what are the damages i need to knw b4 i go explore the joint?

Tks.

loverboy789
02-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Just visited this place a couple of days ago.

Confirmed high playability. The girl I had was very obliging. No resistant to any touching. She looks good too and is also slim and tall. Probably one of the better one around. Girls standard range from 5-7.

Somehow I failed to spot that they were wearing pantyhose as the place is quite dark. It was only when I started the rabba rabba then I realise she is in stockings. She then laughingly pointed out to me that all girls are in stockings. I jokingly asked to wear one as well and she say it is for sales at $3 each. :p

Was there for about 30 minutes and paid $20 for LD. Overall experience is good. Will go back again. ;)

Thanks, Bro Mariko, for highlighting this place. Just up you. :)

seekfun
03-05-2010, 01:31 AM
Just visited this place a couple of days ago.

Confirmed high playability. The girl I had was very obliging. No resistant to any touching. She looks good too and is also slim and tall. Probably one of the better one around. Girls standard range from 5-7.

Somehow I failed to spot that they were wearing pantyhose as the place is quite dark. It was only when I started the rabba rabba then I realise she is in stockings. She then laughingly pointed out to me that all girls are in stockings. I jokingly asked to wear one as well and she say it is for sales at $3 each. :p

Was there for about 30 minutes and paid $20 for LD. Overall experience is good. Will go back again. ;)

Thanks, Bro Mariko, for highlighting this place. Just up you. :)

Yes the playability is high. That reminds me I have not been back there fr weeks. Maybe should go down either on monday or thursday. would u and bro mariko wanna come along?

mariko
04-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi to all.I'm totally new to pinoy joints.Hope bros out there can clear some doubts i have abt this trade..
1)whats lady's drink and how it works?
2)how come got bar summon?
3)what kinda of action is allow in the joints?
4)what are the damages i need to knw b4 i go explore the joint?

Tks.

Just to answer your quires.

1)You have to buy ladies drinks if the girl is sitting with you, you dun have to give her tips.
2)Bar summon is when if you want to bring the girl out during her working hours, normally that will cost you about $300.
3)You can only touch the girls or kiss if the girls allow you to.
4)Jug of beer is about $25. Chivas at $135

mariko
04-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Yes the playability is high. That reminds me I have not been back there fr weeks. Maybe should go down either on monday or thursday. would u and bro mariko wanna come along?

Just call my name...and i'll be there. :D

inluv07
04-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Bro mariko, thanks for helping me rediscover CB. My humble 4 points for you. Cheers

Noobish
04-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Tks alot for clearing my questions,Bro Mariko.
Will definately try out things out there.

HCKing
15-06-2010, 04:44 PM
any update to this joint bros? all still in pantyhose?:p

mariko
16-06-2010, 08:32 AM
Thanks to those who up my points.

The joint is still on, girls still in there pantyhose. how i wish they would change a little from pantyhose to stockings. LACE top will be nice.

farastein
16-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Thanks to those who up my points.

The joint is still on, girls still in there pantyhose. how i wish they would change a little from pantyhose to stockings. LACE top will be nice.

How long will the girl be with u for per lady drink, does the price of the drink matter?

AdGuy
18-06-2010, 10:59 PM
Was pub hopping tonite just to check out as many places as I could.

This place was not too bad though I did not call for any girls.

If anyone is keen to meet up for a drink, pls pm me.

Cheers

mariko
19-06-2010, 04:35 AM
How long will the girl be with u for per lady drink, does the price of the drink matter?

They will not butterfly here and there if you buying drinks for them.

evilsuns
21-06-2010, 03:02 AM
any updates on the current status?by the way tabao outside the damage how much ar?if no bar fine.

evilsuns
22-06-2010, 01:49 PM
no updates recently?