PDA

View Full Version : Mission Hills Resort

rhode1
11-03-2010, 12:48 PM
As anyone had the experience of getting an HJ at the spa/massage at the Mission Hills Resort?
Thnaks in advance ,i will be there in 3 days for one week.
The Frenchman.

rhode1
11-03-2010, 10:08 PM
As anyone had the experience of getting an HJ at the spa/massage at the Mission Hills Resort?
The Frenchman.

Thanks Brothers.
Not even one answer:(

rhode1
18-03-2010, 04:20 AM
We tryed the massage at the mission hills spa.
No chances to get something funny.
A visit at the gooview hotel in Tangxia proved us that something was possible there ..;but we were discouraged by the 40 men waiting their turn to enter the paradise spa (not the levender spa which is legit).
Finally ,we dicovered the Sunny business hotel ,in Tangxia also.
Ful service available at reasonable price.
Twelve girls were presented from 4 to 9.

condor
18-03-2010, 05:40 PM
bro, i dont think mission hills has hanky panky.
i stay there once in a big bangalow( book by my customer). i am very shock!! how can i share a big bangalow with few of my customer under one roof? later they change to some apartments. thereafter, i avoid this place altogether. by the way, i am not a golfer.

Star3
19-03-2010, 08:07 PM
The Frenchman.

Mission Hills Resort is similar to our SAFRA NS Resort at Changi. i think you have better chance of finding "special" in SAFRA than MHR. which is practically zilch :rolleyes:

rhode1
30-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Mission Hills has the best golfs in the world ,but is a dead destination BUT if you go to the goodview hotel ,they have 2 saps ,one legit and another which is called paradise spa.
There you can get what you want....
I visited also an brand new sex hotel on the name of JUA HIN.
It is in Tangxia ,a lot less clients than at the goodview but the number of girls is incredible.
The place to go for golfers.

coolmanks
31-03-2010, 10:00 PM
You got to be kidding? :eek::eek:

Mission Hills has the best golfs in the world ,

etct88
01-04-2010, 01:46 AM
You got to be kidding? :eek::eek:

I think so too...:D:D

rhode1
01-04-2010, 05:40 AM
I am not kidding at all !!
I am 9 hcp ,and since 30 years,i have played all the best golfs in Usa ,Ireland ,scotland ,thailand, South africa, etc...
Except the scottisch links courses which i like so much because it is near the sea ,i found that for inland courses ,Mission hills is incredible.
I played there 10 of the 12 golf courses and some of them ,Norman ,Olazabal ,anika ,Faldo ,Leadbetter and Osaki are gorgeous.

coolmanks
01-04-2010, 07:09 AM
"i have played all the best golfs in Usa ,Ireland ,scotland ,thailand, South africa, etc..."
Wow so you must have played at Pine Valley, Cypress Point Club, Augusta, St Andrews, Pebble Beach, Muirfield, Royal County Down, Spring City, Sun city, Blue Canyon? NO KIDDING I envy you. :D:D

As a serious golfer, you must know that the green (while accounting for less than 1% of the area) is the most important part of a golf course. If the green is bad than the course cannot be good. You played Olazabal; how did you find its green? And are its golf course maintenance up to par?

I am not kidding at all !!
I am 9 hcp ,and since 30 years,i have played all the best golfs in Usa ,Ireland ,scotland ,thailand, South africa, etc...
Except the scottisch links courses which i like so much because it is near the sea ,i found that for inland courses ,Mission hills is incredible.
I played there 10 of the 12 golf courses and some of them ,Norman ,Olazabal ,anika ,Faldo ,Leadbetter and Osaki are gorgeous.

etct88
01-04-2010, 08:17 AM
wow... serious golfers:eek: ah pek, the gardener:obetter learn from these shifus. Hope they show me the greens.... thank you hor.:p

rhode1
07-04-2010, 09:32 AM
ok ,you got some points with the greens of mission hills.
They are so hard that it is difficult to pitch or even to make some back spin.
And the bunkers are covered with a very heavy and wet sand which could make some troubles.
BUT ,most of the holes are so scenics that i don't regret to travel from europe ,just to play those golf courses!!
I plan to go back and this time i will bring my wife who is also a passionate golfer.
For your information ,i played: pebble,spyglass ,county down ,portrush,old course st andrews ,kingsbarns ,sun city ,leopard creek ,bintan golfs,dornoch,carnoustie ,all the best golfs in ireland,the doral,all the best in scottsdale and phoenix,banff springs ,etc...but no ones has the gourgeous holes i could find in mission hills!!

coolmanks
07-04-2010, 08:46 PM
I am impressed.

We (group of 8) played mission hill on Mid mar. We play Olazabal and norman Course. Olazabal- Most of us are very disappointed with the green condition which is too slow and bumpy. Even the fairway was not proper maintained. It is very unlikely any of us will want to play this again unless condition improves.

Norman is better- Yes, some of the hole are very scenic and course is better maintained as well. Green is still a little too slow but better than Olazabal.

ok ,you got some points with the greens of mission hills.
They are so hard that it is difficult to pitch or even to make some back spin.
And the bunkers are covered with a very heavy and wet sand which could make some troubles.
BUT ,most of the holes are so scenics that i don't regret to travel from europe ,just to play those golf courses!!
I plan to go back and this time i will bring my wife who is also a passionate golfer.
For your information ,i played: pebble,spyglass ,county down ,portrush,old course st andrews ,kingsbarns ,sun city ,leopard creek ,bintan golfs,dornoch,carnoustie ,all the best golfs in ireland,the doral,all the best in scottsdale and phoenix,banff springs ,etc...but no ones has the gourgeous holes i could find in mission hills!!