PDA

View Full Version : Extraordinaire Sexy, Playful Massage MILF GEM Found!!!(12 yrs of working experince)

lightning
11-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Found this MILF who carries an extraordinary air about her during in the early morning. Seeing such a rare one, I decided to go for the kill and gottened her contact. It was due to busy schedule and wasn't able to find her until recently. Today, I am feeling horny decided to give her a try And Bingo!!!! a RARE GEM UNCOVERED

Went to our lovenest and striped ourselves to our birthday suit. Inside the bathroom she gave me a proper wash up. Tried to kiss her but she avoided it. Never mind as i suck her nipples and without fail. She moans in pleasure while I went fingering her till her sweet hole went wet wet. Occasionally we went into sexual dance while we bath as we soap each other. Then I decided to end the fun and save the rest in the bed.

In the Bed, I suckle her nipples again which became very harden and not forgetting to tease her honeyed hole and plundered her love juice which flooded out. Then I laid down while she serviced me by sucking my nipples and rubbing her B cupper breast on me. Slowly she went down south and capped the helmet on my 2IC for a sweet BJ. Not bad as I had my 003 super thin cap on, it is as good as real but without wetness. I kept on plundering her love hole with my finger, then later i requested her to go 69 on me.

Wow we fitted like a couple as the distance is just nice for me and her as we enjoy licking each other loins. it was later i became bui tahan and was nearing the peak and stopped her. On pretext, i laid her down and licked her love hole while i recover for the next assault and made her moaned like hell. And for the final assault, i speared into her with a sexy grasp escaping her mouth. I slowly piston away and pick up speed gradually and send her to the moon. On seeing her being too high, I went to her mouth and start french and this time she did not reject me. She finally cummed and hugged me with her dear life, while her contraction of her love hole ebbed away with fading strength. I also went to the moon at the same time with her too.

We hugged together like a pair of loving couples. later I asked what was her previous occupation and she replied than she was a masseur and she has over 12 yrs of experiences and had trained a lot of gals. WOW I must try to know and i was impressed as she was able to give good massage as she bent my back, crack my bones, stepped on my back etc. Definitely, She is not an amateur and was satisfied with her performance.

Ge Ge (Sounds like a Murchurian princess)
Looks: 7.25/10 (a sexy MILF who carries a special air around her, not considered old)
Figure: 7.5/10 (cute and pettie size about 1.55m with a baby fats in the right area)
Boobs: 32B cupper (nice breast with nipples erected and hardened)
Frenching: No (you must be able to convince her to french you, I managed to french her)
BJ: 7/10 (Not bad with caps if without i will give higher ratings)
Fingering and Cunt licking: yes (Man I enjoy 69)
Massage: 8.75/10 (I always enjoy a hard message but for her size, she still gives a very enjoyable aftermath massage with a lot of patterns. you will be surprised!)
Service: 8/10 (Accommodating although there is some restrictions)
Damages: 60 for FJ plus 20 for message (optional)
She is definitely a GRADE A GEM with gurantee

jeesiaosiao
23-03-2010, 09:32 PM
bonk bonk bonk!

can pass her number?

jeesiaosiao
28-03-2010, 10:37 PM
still waiting for ctc leh

Intel2008
08-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Can i have the number please

JusSex