PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Thai

andrewzys
10-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Hi bros,

Recently got from my buddy for internet brothels, have been seeing quite a few on SBF. So i decided to commando one time, visit the wedsite call up OKT and go down to the hotel.

FR:
1. Name: Sweety (Thai)
2. Face: 6/10 (It varies slighty from what u see from the net, WTF i'm looking for service)
3. Figure: Dun know (I'm really sucks for this, dun know how to guess. Breast handful, hour glass figure, butt quite good for doggie lover)
4. Service: Quite good, 8/10. Proceed to room, strip and bath together. Blow in toilet, at bed same as usual catbath and bbbj. Can really tell she's had experience, which is good.
5. FJ: Didn't manage to try as i was too tired. Got CIM, which is my favourite. Haha 1st time got CIM from thai chick after some many donkey years.
6. Attitude: This i'll give her 10/10. I'm too tired to go for 2nd shot, she auto gave a massage. Which was quite good to release my tension, she may not have strength but i like it. I'm not really in for hard massage.
7. GFE: Quite okay 7/10. Kiss and hug like boy girl friend, her english quite okay. Important words she knows, like CIM:)
8. Damage: $100/2/90min. (Include room and comdom)
9. RFT: Will, try other girls.

For bros who are interested can visit POSEIDON1688.COM (http://www.poseidon1688.com) to check out. Heard from the OKT, there's a few more ladies coming.
$100/2/90min is valid till 15/03/2010.

Blurrr
10-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Name:$Yuki$(Thai)
Face:$7/10$(90% resemblance from the web)STYT
Figure:$8/10$(petite little girl but bros going for melon can skip) anyway syt with big melon looks wierd
Service:$$8/10. Very hardworking and willing to please girl$
FJ:$8/10 great job and she keep giving me the cute cute face while bonking just like those japanese young girl. Miss those smile till now hahaha$?
Damage:$$100/2/90min.$(Good lobang. Hard to find such price. Thanks for the reconmendation)
RTF:$YES.

nottimonkey
10-03-2010, 05:25 PM
wrong thread... should be in FL Dome 1.