PDA

View Full Version : Chinatown Action 1- money faced skillful milf

SirDennis
08-03-2010, 11:50 PM
Been abstaining for a couple of weeks due to Vit M so hit the town looking for some action. Saw a place in CT I hadnt been to before, so went up and took my chances. After two flights of stairs, there's a very large room and a bed at the back.

A single PRC around 40-50 stands up in a loose dress from which I can just catch glimpse of cleavage and quotes the price to me, which I agree to.

Strip to birthday suit and lie on massage table. Expect some touchy feely when suddenly...."Pay money first"....

Get back up, get $50 note, which she does not give change to, puts aside on side table, then gets on with massage. Massage is good. She knows the right places to knead, to press, and roll her knuckles along. Love it when the ladies also rub my butt. Love it! She says" massage- good?" several times. Yes it's good, get on with it ok!

After about half an hour, it's turn over time, where she rubs my muscular torso and then asks- you want handjob or *uses finger and makes in/ouot gesture with other hand's fingers in an "O" for "ok" * Ask how much, and bargain from $50 to 40. She says aok, then again- "Pay first". I only have another $50 (damn hate it when dont have smaller change- large notes get me into trouble with ladies like this one!) I pass her the $50 and she takes it without moving to give change. I ask for change, and she gives me $14 change, instead of $20. Bitch, let's see what you've got in skills.

Turns out her HJ skills are pretty damn good too. One hand slowly rolling and rubbing my shaft, while the other uses her finger tips and run along my inner thighs and chest. Very stimulating!!!!!! I'm enjoying this sensation when suddenly she stops, complaining she's tired. It's only been maybe 6 or 7 minutes!

She looks grumpy and doesn't continue. I'm not putting up with this money minded PRC. I tell her- you didnt make me cum, so you give back $30. She points at my head and blurts something out, not sure what, but not happy. I just lie back and passively resist. After another 3 or 4 mionutes of silence, I relent a little- "Ok, $25" She nods her head reluctantly and gives me a $50, which I give change to. She goes out and I change and leave.

Such a pity she's money minded. She's got the skills for massage and specials.

Name: dont know
Figure: wore loose dress so couldnt see everything, but I think it's ok for her age. Has B cups
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ:8.5/10 if she wasn't so lazy and completed it.
Attitude: 3/10. Not rude, but not customer focused.
RTM: no
Damage: $40/hr + $15 HJ (well- $50 bargain to 40, then refund $25)

I wrote this FR because I wanted to compare it with the massage PRC I went to next, and in case some of you bros out there who dont mind this sort of woman's attitude so long as she's skillful. And to be fair, she is skillful. I'd be surprised if you didn't enjoy her HJ. :)

fuckshit
09-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Bro,

Pm me the address, would like to investigate :D

SirDennis
11-03-2010, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE]

U cow peh cow bu over $6? Dam siat suay, dam cheapskate.
Maybe u taxi driver?

haha. No la, not taxi driver.

jacky43
11-03-2010, 02:10 PM
Alot, of PRCs ladies in this type of biz , r out to make a fast 1. Non professional just con jobs. Avoid strange looking places, i have mine fair share, infact this type of FRs r appreciated, sad many bros do not contribute or, pissed off by comments fr others.