PDA

View Full Version : Spas/HCs with best looking and servicing Indian girls

srinu1264
06-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Brothers,

Please Pour in your experiences @ the spas/Hcs where you had experienced best girls on Indian ethnicity. I will try scouting on this from tommorrow and hence created this thread to include my experiences too.
I just wish my first experience goes fine from your feedback.

lauchiolover
07-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Brothers,

Please Pour in your experiences @ the spas/Hcs where you had experienced best girls on Indian ethnicity. I will try scouting on this from tommorrow and hence created this thread to include my experiences too.
I just wish my first experience goes fine from your feedback.

just to start off. i will never forget sandy from ella spa during those days. those boobs and service which i am sure many bros will agree with me.

many bros have been looking for her since the place closed down several months ago.

owen10
07-03-2010, 01:20 PM
i think u need to segregate between d north indians n d darker ones.

no offence on races, i think ea bro may hv their own preferences.

if pref is for d darker indians, Little India has got a lot of these Ayutheraphy shops. fairer indians probly more difficult to find. FRs are quite scarce.

lauchiolover
08-03-2010, 11:01 AM
i think u need to segregate between d north indians n d darker ones.

no offence on races, i think ea bro may hv their own preferences.

if pref is for d darker indians, Little India has got a lot of these Ayutheraphy shops. fairer indians probly more difficult to find. FRs are quite scarce.

you are right bro owen. indeed difficult to find north indians. i am sure many bros have tried and tried over the years and still to no avail. sigh. in general FRs on indian already scarce.

searcher99
08-03-2010, 12:31 PM
nowdays hc that indian race are very hard to find. I am also searching for one and I dun that northern and southern indians. best is that they can give a gd service rather than giving lously serivce.

lauchiolover
08-03-2010, 06:48 PM
nowdays hc that indian race are very hard to find. I am also searching for one and I dun that northern and southern indians. best is that they can give a gd service rather than giving lously serivce.

well there was cheryl from aiko and now floating around. check the threads and you should be able to find her.

need_massage
08-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Can try Sharon from Sanctuary HC.ut she is a local singaporean indian, dark but sex and syt type. Her massage is so so but her service is like gf. she is very talkative.