PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly lose interest in commercial sex?

wolflust
06-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Any of you guys out there.

Is there a point of time when suddenly you lost interest while having special service from spa/tui na girls?

Today, I had that feeling... It felt weird and it was halfway through the session.

Went back to Aroma's May in Fortune Center.

She rimmed my ass, even push her tongue in it, offer BJ without condom (which I immediately request that I prefer with condom, personal thing) and allow me to finger her capping a condom on my finger after checking my fingernail.

While she BJ me, I was fingering her but somehow there was like no feeling, no excitement as she BJ me. Of course natural response, I did cummed. But somehow that kind of thrill excitement is no longer around.

Any of you guys here, felt this before?

SiliconVibrator
06-03-2010, 05:16 PM
yup bro, u r nt alone, jus went but seems like the excitement is nt quite there, maybe time to ' wash hand' lo

toitoi
06-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Well can be a few reason . You really in love with a gal and feel like settling down with her or too much sex recently that cause this to happen . Just my personal point of view , bro .

serialkiller
06-03-2010, 06:00 PM
I share your sentiments bro.

Ultimately all these TN/HC gals are into a quick buck... and most want to get the deed settled asap. Seldom are there gems out there who can really click, i.e. GFE.

And when u really find a gem, u will still get tired of her. :)

I just go HC for the massage services now (that's why I always tell the counter I want good massage, not piano)... seldom go for the specials unless really have the feeling for it.

eddtan1
06-03-2010, 06:10 PM
TS - just a thought...no offence...try to hook on gals...it's a kind of a different feeling...but require time and...maybe some emotion...just my thought...

*FiReWoRkS*
06-03-2010, 06:32 PM
this kind of feelings come and go...

might be a permanent thing for you or it might be a temporary one...

most importantly if you are not enjoying then stop...no point doing something that you are not enjoying...take a break and the feelings might come back...

else congrats to you for reaching "sexual nirvana" :D

SammyHulk
06-03-2010, 07:01 PM
i too encountered tis type of feeling. juz not into spa anymore but once in a while try try n relax lor.:D

KLGL
06-03-2010, 07:31 PM
I had this feeling recently too for the past few WLs i had over the month.
The exciting tingling sensation with strong anticipation to bonk seems to be missing, it has since then become a SOP....

strip, oral, bonk, cum, go.

Most of the WLs lack the passionate girlfriend feeling 'gfe' .

wewe2010
06-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Ha... may be it is time to go a level up.... have fun with MILFs; married women.... :)

rob_onny
06-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Wow Wewe2010, sounds like just complete a certain stage in a game, & now proceeding 2 advance level leow... ha ha :D...

Ha... may be it is time to go a level up.... have fun with MILFs; married women.... :)

BonEx
06-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Sounds like you need a real relationship partner.

Or perhaps just a lady that is extra nice to you. :)

wolflust
06-03-2010, 11:22 PM
for your benefit guys, I still wrote a FR abet a short one.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/32717-fortune-center-114.html

Ya, some of you are right, I'm intending to find a gal (normal gal haha) and have a proper relationship...

I started visiting massage centers since I was 21, now I'm 30...

But really, it felt mechanical... GF feel ya I know of one girl who gives that but the one I had today is not that gal... It was someone who I tried about a year ago...

Today's girl provided a good service but again, just don't know why...

Haha... if it's permanent problem it's good too because it's money bleeding entertainment...

block11
06-03-2010, 11:37 PM
think positive bro... consider it a blessing in disguise ;)

cheongsterjon
06-03-2010, 11:39 PM
maybe is becuz you have found the girl you love and sort of feel guilty when visit commercial? it is good to meet the girl you love, making love with her is just a different feeling with fls and wls...you feel the emotional attachment when both of you are bonking..

Joris
06-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Bro, is your interest only in spa/tui na girls ?
Be adventurous, try out some things u have not done before.

wolflust
07-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Joris

interest as in commercial sex? ya maybe not yet into geylang haha... flings and ons hmm haven't had the luck...

to bros who say normal relationship:

ya i guess so... after the years of commercial sex, I kinda miss sex with emotion...

BonEx
07-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Work hard at it :) take it one step at a time bah

wewe2010
07-03-2010, 12:24 AM
Wow Wewe2010, sounds like just complete a certain stage in a game, & now proceeding 2 advance level leow... ha ha :D...

Hi rob_onny, life is short, must try different thing. If not, when i get older, regret liao... Ha ha ha...

Everyday eating the same fish we also get sien.... take the challenge and have some thrills... LOL....:)

turbo_slk200
07-03-2010, 01:36 AM
When Immigration and Anti-Vice decided to clear up the WLs and restrict even less WLs in sillypore about 1.5 years ago, the quantity and quality of our commercial sex business has been greatly affected. For example, nowadays, on the streets of Gland, we see 1 lady for every 10 guys we see. Kopi-shops business were also poor coz there are simply no ladies walking around.

Back in the heydays when quantity was huge, uncle could walk and sit in kopi-shops to pick and choose my preys. Now uncle must surf internet to get good contacts of WLs.

Also as it is a numbers game too, fewer WLs means less choice and variety, and also led to fewer chance of finding a WL with good GFE, as what was discussed earlier.

So conclusion: Bro TS, you are not alone. This uncle here is also slowly losing interest in commercial sex too, but on a more larger scale of things.

AdiDaS_nIkE
07-03-2010, 03:38 AM
I tnink becos that girl not attractive in your eyes..... put a very sexy pretty busty girl and test your reaction then..

alacrity
07-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Quite normal. Perhaps your body is telling you to take break to recharge your power. Or you need something extraordinary.

Gmail
07-03-2010, 02:47 PM
There's this saying, even eating dragon meat everyday will also get sick. I also have sianz bout sex before. Just took a break from it to indulge in other non sexual stuff for some time and one day, just felt like bonking again :D

Criminalz
07-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Perhaps its time for some industrial sex...hehehhe..:D

spread
07-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Bro, is your interest only in spa/tui na girls ?
Be adventurous, try out some things u have not done before.

yeah lor, for me i am into commercial sex becos certain stunts like my gf never allow me to shoot inside her mouth or lick my ass and with paid sex you do then go no fuss

freezetheDB
07-03-2010, 07:05 PM
WL/FL are merely there for quick fix/releases.

Afterall, they are merely providing a service.

With a gf/wife is different. You care for one another, you squabble over certain things, sometimes the lovemaking is good, sometimes it sucks. Its a different feeling.

natsuki
07-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Its either Ure feeling empty and lonely...

or... Ure wanting for more sexcited stuffs... maybe a few steps higher... den normal sex...

wolflust
07-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Lonely and empty seem to be the case...
Haha... but heck I think it's time to reflect also, too many things on my mind recently.

topcook1
07-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Used to be very active before in commercial sex , bonked almost every week. Right now feels more interested in Jua Gen , Foot massage and Tui Nah. Perhaps is the age factor coz feet very tiring after one shot and need 2 days to recover it. Guess is very normal.

sexed
07-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Prefers residential sex now, cheaper and safer too:p

Perhaps its time for some industrial sex...hehehhe..:D

Joris
08-03-2010, 12:01 AM
[QUOTE=wolflust;4641310]Joris

interest as in commercial sex? ya maybe not yet into geylang haha... flings and ons hmm haven't had the luck...

I started out from gl then move on to FLs now, i mean local de.
This is even better than gl i feel lah but cost more.

wolflust
08-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Basically after some bros shared their thoughts with me. I realise something, I need to find something else. It's probably true that I'm feeling empty and lonely and in need of a real relationship.

goodpartner
08-03-2010, 01:42 AM
Ah... the irony of the popular F&F saying :rolleyes:

F&F vs GFE : Some do, some object, so what? Live and let's live ;)

IMHO, it's somewhat like a life-cycle.

We preach F&F, then seek GFE, then settle for one pussy, get bored, then we F&F... something lidat :p

Sometimes I wish there's no such thing as civilization, perhaps the animal kingdom suits me better, we eat and shit as it is. I eat, I shoot, I post :D

More$MorePu55y
12-03-2010, 07:49 PM
lols bro goodpartner, sounds like, in FinalFantasy lingo, ur 'battle commands' in life are these:

Fight
Eat
Shit
In a way i agree..the life of an aninmal is much simpler??

More$MorePu55y
12-03-2010, 07:55 PM
To TS: perhaps its just a temporary down for u, or chionging has lost its kick as far as u are concerned?? Why nt back off, cool off n tink abt it??

forumer
12-03-2010, 08:53 PM
i always lose interest in commercial sex, after i cummed and on the way home... :D

supershaft
12-03-2010, 09:33 PM
i look for fls cos to satisfy my pervetic thoughts of molesting n seeing them enjoy being fuck by my cock.... the thirst of a lustful pervert within that needs to be quench..:D

goodpartner
13-03-2010, 03:57 AM
Fight
Eat
Shit
In a way i agree..the life of an aninmal is much simpler??

We were all more animal-like in the old days where the strongest cave man just beat the object of his desire over the head with a wooden club and then dragged her into a cave and raped her before lighting up. :rolleyes::D

freezetheDB
13-03-2010, 11:13 AM
we merely feed our inner demons to prevent us from becoming one

rh8611
13-03-2010, 12:50 PM
isn't this a good thing? You can start to save lotsa money, and buy other stuffs you like..

First thing, is to quit SBF, which I have tried several times, but never success before! lol

Good luck, cheers~

rh8611
13-03-2010, 12:52 PM
i always lose interest in commercial sex, after i cummed and on the way home... :D

HAHAHAHA!! Agreed!!
Sometimes, felt very heart pain after pocket burn big hole..!!'

And keep cursing and swearing to myself - "Why cannot CONTROL the urge! arghhhh.., could have been $150 richer.."

submarinez
14-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Same here bro... I haven't been doing it for almost 3 months now... My last was in Jan... Before I started I just wanted it to end... Not that the girl wasn't pretty or what... I bonked her for 4 times prior to this so the girl wasn't the factor... Just felt that as soon as soon as the girl leaves the room, it's back to square 1...

Nothing gained and money down the drain...

Now it's just PCC to relieve the urge so that I can transfer the "decision making authority" back to the big head...

groupsex
23-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Any of you guys out there.

Is there a point of time when suddenly you lost interest while having special service from spa/tui na girls?

Today, I had that feeling... It felt weird and it was halfway through the session.

Went back to Aroma's May in Fortune Center.

She rimmed my ass, even push her tongue in it, offer BJ without condom (which I immediately request that I prefer with condom, personal thing) and allow me to finger her capping a condom on my finger after checking my fingernail.

While she BJ me, I was fingering her but somehow there was like no feeling, no excitement as she BJ me. Of course natural response, I did cummed. But somehow that kind of thrill excitement is no longer around.

Any of you guys here, felt this before?

When I first started out in commercial sex, I was so into it, I was doing it twice a day, or more if I can.

And when girls can't give me that feeling I usually get, cuz they tired or not in the mood (I'm sure you guys met girls with "loose" pussies - or they simply bo chup enough to tighten it), I went on to pump my cock and then enlargement surgery.

Do I regret it? No.
Do I want to stop? No.

In fact, I still want it bigger. What am I gonna do if I don't feel as shiok one day?

I dunno man. I think you're better off than me lah. commercial sex is a downhill slope.

VanGogh
23-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Oops !! Bro TS, maybe u suddenly interest in Men ?? :D

.. .. LOL, joking ya...

I really think it is the GFE thingy. ... sometimes , if I get too many sterotype FLs in a role of Bonks without strong GFE or cannot really click with them, I get the same feeling. ...

go for a few weeks rest bro, I'm sure u get horny again.. . :D

stupendous
23-03-2010, 10:07 PM
You need something more interesting. Not the run of the mill stuff.

letterl
24-03-2010, 12:03 AM
it usually happen when you do it too much and it become so much of a routine tat it's no longer excitement anymore.

human usualy get used to certain things after doing the same thing for more den a couple of times.

it's also probably becuz the lack of love in the shag u get of recent dates.

our mind are designed to only hv sex with a certain sumone when you are metaly attracted to tat person. but the advance in science has change alot of that and now we cld hv sex with anyone as long as there is a stick and a hole.

even thought tat is true but human nature go back to it's original state when you get used to sumthing.. so hvin sex without love get bored as you get used to it.

my reccomandation for you is tat you stop wat u hv always been doin now and find sum sorta love.

or simply find a new excitement.. as many of the bros here hv suggested. u find a new sex experience.. sumthing you hv not tried.. even a simple sex without payin cld be a good start.

sorry abt my long msg... im a psychology student and juz tot of maybe explanin in scienctific terms cld make things alot clearer.. :)

Torch_Man
24-03-2010, 12:34 AM
started xplorin from license sex, commerical sex then fl, moved on 2 gangbang then mass orgy (from hj -> bbbj -> fj -> aj & many other styles)

Life is a journey of different stages, we'r jz tastin all flavors of it onli...

ts,
probably ur feelin is veri empty nw, so u'r need sum sense of belongin or commitment from d opposite sex. therefore u mite feel fulfilling.

simply enjoy every moment of it, be it gd sex or nice personality or positive attitude. most important is: find a gd nice understandin partner who can fill my mind.

as d sayin goes:
d greatest sex machine is in our mind.

jz sharin

wolflust
02-04-2010, 11:09 PM
I'm still going for their services...

2 weeks ago and just tonight... Still have the basic "animal" need for release haha... But not much excited anymore... As some samsters have said before... the moment you cum, that's it...

2 weeks ago was at Adelphi, cost more but more enjoyable.

Tonight was May at Aroma (FC), BJ while finger her, started off with her doing ass rim on me.

I think I'll totally skip May in the future, the excitement has gone for her...

And soon probably I'll totally skip such shops altogether haha...

Ig83
03-04-2010, 01:19 AM
same problem.. best is cant even get it up
lols

wolflust
02-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Visited May today, basically is because of budget haha...

For 80 bucks I get a good release, but I guess I am already numbed of her...

Her BJ took longer then usual for me to cum... She made the effort even... rubbed her pussy against my balls and abit of my shaft, which come to think of it is rather dangerous, if you guys know what I mean...

Anyway, just felt like releasing with some female help... so choose her instead of some other more expensive choice...