PDA

View Full Version : CP revisited

loony
05-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Hi All,

It pains me to write this FR.

Not that I had a bad experience but rather I know after sharing, the chances of me being pampered with making reservation will be very low.

But in the spirit of SBF, I am sharing with you a place where if you want a honest good massage, it is possible.

Although I know CP been raided before and there are spas there that offer the additional joys,

I prefer to focus on good relaxing time with a capable & pretty masseuse.

Let's call her J first and she has a captivating smile and that was what drew me to her. The place is very cosy and nice ambience. I went in, got registered and the standard charge for 1 hr is $40.

I like my massage to be hard and the sequence to be smooth whereby one act of massage on certain parts flows to the next smoothly. There's hardly any hesitation and she obviously know how to ease my back, shoulder and neck.

Her english is not bad (PRC PR) and she is quite a good conversationist. Small talk was pleasant, and silence when she knows I was so relaxed and falling asleep. I even caught myself snoring a bit as I doze off.

Review:
Look: 8 (I like pretty GND look)
Massage: 9 (must try her neck cracking)
Hygiene: Fresh clean towels (white & does not smell of bleach)
Service: She used a warm towel to wipe me when she knows I preferred a shower joint. So for that effort 10+.
Considerate: I was on the phone and she continue to wipe me but maintain radio silence. 10+
RTM: Definitely
Price: $40/hr

Cheongsters would know that to ask for special in an Orchard will be expected to pay a premium. Please dont ask me if she does special - I rather just enjoy my massage as much as possible.

owen10
06-03-2010, 04:15 AM
nice refreshing FR, Loony!

solid cracking massage + good looks ... i like!

Nvm if w/o specials! :D

Tryin hard to decode what 'CP' means!!! :D

loony
06-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Good Morning Bros,

I know CP is rather vague - think Orchard Road, shopping centre with Spas and Pubs.

06-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Evenin bros,

hav to agree, CP kinda vague,
cld b CP along orchard rd,
cld b CP around eu tong sen st,
could also b CP around geylang.

kinda scratchin my head here,

any bro kind enough to enlighten e CP dillema here pls,
thanks a million

SirDennis
06-03-2010, 10:53 PM
If Loony or anyone esle can figure out CP, then please pm me the address :D Really appreciate it

loony
07-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Hi Bros,

Haha...as you can see, I am still quite hesitant.

Ok lah, I will have to look at this from a positive way -less chance for me to see her = more money saved.

CP could be
1. CenterPoint
2. Cuppage Plaza
3. Chinatown Point
4. Chinatown Plaza

By elimination, anything with "Chinatown" will be out because:
1. Out of Orchard
2. Price Gap between Chinatown joints & Orchard joints

By eliminatio, Centerpoint will be out due to lack of SPAs/HCs - Beauty Centres or Slimming Centers not counted.

So ....

By the way, I hope CP in Geylang is not referring to CarPark.

Hahaha.

Oh, I think J works on Sat & Sun. Think she is off on Mon. I will confirm with her on that again.

loony
13-03-2010, 05:46 AM
J has been reassigned to another joint in Amoy. Not sure if she will be back in CP