PDA

View Full Version : Massage/Facial/Waxing

westsg2002
04-03-2010, 07:19 PM
It's a shop located in Clementi managed only by one person. No walk in allowed n must make appointment due to only one person managing. Place is nicely decorated and totally No Nonsense Expectations. I will only give ctc to senior members n those who have contributed to Samster! Sorry to those who didn't qualify as I need to protect her. She only do serious massage and I hope
those pple I given the ctc to respect her. Thank you.

boob&pussyman
04-03-2010, 07:29 PM
hi bro do i qualify for the ctc and location of tis place..would like to try..btw do they do waxing at the groin area?

compaq69
04-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Bro westsg2002,if no special provide,why so secretive? If there is some special provide,don't mind pm me,hehe,tks.:D

owen10
05-03-2010, 12:03 AM
juz curious ... care to share what's distinctive abt this lady that makes u so discretive abt this place ... n since there r no specials? if it's serious massage, can juz post openly lah. unless she's a SYT gem whom u want to protect fr unnecc disturbances. :D

Jupun
05-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Bro westsg2002, can you pm her place and contact would like to try her waxing and massage. Thx.

cnyman
05-03-2010, 11:10 AM
It's a shop located in Clementi managed only by one person. No walk in allowed n must make appointment due to only one person managing. Place is nicely decorated and totally No Nonsense Expectations. I will only give ctc to senior members n those who have contributed to Samster! Sorry to those who didn't qualify as I need to protect her. She only do serious massage and I hope

Hi Bro

Always looking for gd msg at West. Care to share ctc and location pls. Many tks

ultra007
05-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Hi bro,

any more details, ie price, age looks wise.

doveserpent
08-03-2010, 10:52 PM
No need to conceal or be secretive about the place. If this is really a clean joint why not share the location of the shop? You're making life difficult for bros who are looking for a clean massage by going to the hassle of contacting / begging you for contact. I hope my point is clear enough.

smlj
29-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Looking to get a wax. TS, can PM me contact?

kick_ass
29-10-2010, 12:07 PM
juz curious ... care to share what's distinctive abt this lady that makes u so discretive abt this place ... n since there r no specials? if it's serious massage, can juz post openly lah. unless she's a SYT gem whom u want to protect fr unnecc disturbances. :D

lols i think TS wants to act mysterious. only giving to snr bros. maybe becoz they will ask for contact and maybe upz his pts.
if its a clean joint no point hiding :rolleyes:

OkoBoko
29-10-2010, 02:36 PM
lols i think TS wants to act mysterious. only giving to snr bros. maybe becoz they will ask for contact and maybe upz his pts.
if its a clean joint no point hiding :rolleyes:

That's not e spirit of sharing liao...... Wat e point then??

silvers
29-10-2010, 03:31 PM
just curious, is waxing of kuku legal in our context? or does the shop needs license to carry out waxing? or maybe this lady does not have license to wax our kukus. i never wax b4, TS pls enlighten.

samsam33
29-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Of course got license! The license requires the woman to make sure not to treat that one as some sausage and burnt it accidentally :D

just curious, is waxing of kuku legal in our context? or does the shop needs license to carry out waxing? or maybe this lady does not have license to wax our kukus. i never wax b4, TS pls enlighten.

enjwucn
29-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Of course got license! The license requires the woman to make sure not to treat that one as some sausage and burnt it accidentally :D

I am not sure about licensing for waxing, but masseuses need to be licensed. They need police permit & go for regular medical checkups. That goes to show our garment is aware of what is going on behind closed curtains, but instead of trying to eliminate it, it controls & check on the service providers. I heard that it is not easy to get a massage parlour license. Those PDMM in foot reflexolgy shops, sometimes with massage, are at the edge of the law. TS might have a point in not disclosing the location because it is not licensed.

LP77
29-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Bro,

Is it the same thread from Bro Jupun?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=183974

kick_ass
30-10-2010, 01:43 AM

beats me bro... i dun see the reason for being so discreet since its a clean joint... imagine mary chia spa who now serves man being discreet, only can get contact from sbf. how funny that will be :eek::D

owen10
30-10-2010, 03:10 AM

TS wants us to have the spirit of sharing ... POINTS ... with HIM! :D

now, i wonder if this joint is still ard. it's comin to 8 mths. :D

mohawkjo
02-11-2010, 12:58 AM
Bro, can pm the contact?
Thanks