PDA

View Full Version : Average of packet prices for ktv gals?

boob&pussyman
04-03-2010, 07:08 PM
would like to ask those senior bros out there bout average packet out prices of ktv gals be it viets,prcs,malaysians or locals..cos i ask a few and they quote me price of $150...

jkfazer
05-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Viets and PRCs normally is $100/hr (sometimes 2hrs depending on your negatiating skills) including tips if they were ta bao out from KTVs or Pubs.

Malaysian @ $150 is pretty normal

Locals i think its not really easy to get them at $150, noemally they will ask for more.

Abv is quote based on LSB rate.

If you are at those more up class joints, i believe it will easily cost you at least $250 excluding tips.

Hope these infos helps :D

would like to ask those senior bros out there bout average packet out prices of ktv gals be it viets,prcs,malaysians or locals..cos i ask a few and they quote me price of $150...

boob&pussyman
06-03-2010, 08:30 AM
Viets and PRCs normally is $100/hr (sometimes 2hrs depending on your negatiating skills) including tips if they were ta bao out from KTVs or Pubs.

Malaysian @ $150 is pretty normal

Locals i think its not really easy to get them at $150, noemally they will ask for more.

Abv is quote based on LSB rate.

If you are at those more up class joints, i believe it will easily cost you at least $250 excluding tips.

Hope these infos helps :D

tks for the info bro jkfazer....those i asked was frm a ktv in geyland and were prc prices...as i can see in fldome and other places the prices for fls are not so steep...tks again bro upped u...

jkfazer
06-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Thx bro.

Since its in area G then the median price for Viets/PRCs and some M'sians should be $100/hr/shot (2hr/2shots if you lucky :D ), $150/2hr/2shots (again overnight if lucky :D )

As for local most of them are EXPENSIVE :(

tks for the info bro jkfazer....those i asked was frm a ktv in geyland and were prc prices...as i can see in fldome and other places the prices for fls are not so steep...tks again bro upped u...

boob&pussyman
06-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Thx bro.

Since its in area G then the median price for Viets/PRCs and some M'sians should be $100/hr/shot (2hr/2shots if you lucky :D ), $150/2hr/2shots (again overnight if lucky :D )

As for local most of them are EXPENSIVE :(

hi tks again bro for the valueable information...anyway the quote was frm a quite popular ktv in area G...and if u do some research on what i post recently u should noe which ktv i refering to..anyway for what i feel 150 for 1shot is exp unless of cos the service d@mn superb or gal super pretty...u agree?

stevenash
06-03-2010, 05:45 PM
hi tks again bro for the valueable information...anyway the quote was frm a quite popular ktv in area G...and if u do some research on what i post recently u should noe which ktv i refering to..anyway for what i feel 150 for 1shot is exp unless of cos the service d@mn superb or gal super pretty...u agree?Knn, look like i am robert....i always pay two hundreds for one shot with dongmen girl......look like i must bargain in my last visit.:mad:

boob&pussyman
07-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Knn, look like i am robert....i always pay two hundreds for one shot with dongmen girl......look like i must bargain in my last visit.:mad:

yea 200 for 1 shot is defintely too steep bah unless superb service and superb chio and hour glass figure..tink can find locals with 200..hope to get more advice from senior bros on the prices..

CoffeeGuy
07-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Knn, look like i am robert....i always pay two hundreds for one shot with dongmen girl......look like i must bargain in my last visit.:mad:

I a bit luckier, $150 for 2 strikes on dongmen girl. She the easily contended type, dun butterfly a lot, only bout six rooms. We joked and laughed a lot and did some slow dancing before popping the question. Told her sincerely I was very interested in upping her but market is 150/2. Was a mini bonus she agreed cos she is quite a looker.