PDA

View Full Version : The Korean Singer Teacher

Jurist
04-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Does anybody know if she is a FL?

natsuki
04-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Pardon me for being ignorant... Who is "The Korean Singer Teacher" ?

DuFu
04-03-2010, 09:39 AM
I think TS is referring to the one that just smoked some Romanian cigar. Am I right?

BloodPrince
04-03-2010, 09:56 AM
I guess TS is referring to d Korean singer who gave evidence in Court regarding the Romanian's counsellor who is implicated in a hit-n-run case.

I also wanna know whether is tis Korean singer also a FL. She looks quite chio wif her sun glasses. Waiting for bros who hv more info to share.... :D

natsuki
04-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Oic... Thanks for enlightening...
Saw on News last night... She looks quite pretty wor... =)

Steadyman1
04-03-2010, 10:05 AM
News mentioned she is 40 but picture look younger. Maybe becos of glasses.

Romanian envoy was drinking before accident, says witness (http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100304-202312.html)

needtofuck
04-03-2010, 10:12 AM
She is indeed YUMMY !!!! :D

harrier
04-03-2010, 10:16 AM
The ST reported that he dismissed his driver at his condominium. Were they at his condominium?

tomvoyeur
04-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Korean women knows how to take care of themselves when they ages - with the right dough lol. ;)

bochapsing
04-03-2010, 10:35 AM
she looks pretty and has a nice body...

but papers mentioned tat she's married le...

:(:(:(

Sensory Sniper
04-03-2010, 11:23 AM
When I went to Korea, the Korean guide informed us tat their plastic surgeons are now better and cheaper than Japan.... times hv changed, for a gals' 21st bday present they asked for some plastic surgery, be it nose, eyes, etc...

My guess is she may hv gone under the knife before.

enzer88
04-03-2010, 12:44 PM
If she is a FL i not surprise,or else who want to accompany a old man for a drink?

tehnini
04-03-2010, 01:01 PM
She shd me worth a good bonk.... haha

luminicious
04-03-2010, 09:12 PM
oh yah. been thinking of that long ago liao. HEHEHE. wonder if any bros would have an FR soon :-P

sibaysong4u
04-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Kim Chee MILF!!!

alanthegreat
04-03-2010, 10:47 PM
I guess TS is referring to d Korean singer who gave evidence in Court regarding the Romanian's counsellor who is implicated in a hit-n-run case.

I also wanna know whether is tis Korean singer also a FL. She looks quite chio wif her sun glasses. Waiting for bros who hv more info to share.... :D

i think we shouldn't speculate that she is FL etc.

she is afterall somebody with some status, a well known musician locally with a well known musician husband too. i don't think people in her social status is a FL, logicalise thinking pls.

although the fact that she is dating with the diplomat remains scandalous (as which married woman will accompany a new friend to dinners, drinking then ktv?), we should not stereotype them loosely.

risque
05-03-2010, 09:02 AM
So she is not a FL. How sad?

harrier
05-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Not mere drinking. The cameras revealed that his arms were around her and she was wrapping her hand around his arm. Is this a scandal?

Steadyman1
05-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Not mere drinking. The cameras revealed that his arms were around her and she was wrapping her hand around his arm. Is this a scandal?

Do you have the footage of that shot?

harrier
05-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Do you have the footage of that shot?

Its in the newpaper report.

jacky43
05-03-2010, 02:41 PM
She came to work so don't want problems, so GOD gave her i think it came in the form of traffic accident. Sad! No choice, let go everything, some untrue to newspaper and police.

I can imagine her during questions, scare advised if no cooperation, next trip to this country, delay and apply PR, wait long long. To me she was at the wrong time, wrong place and shownoff man.

Morale, see something wrong, run and never look back. That was fr mine tution teacher back in the 70s.

TewKowLeySam
05-03-2010, 02:50 PM

we should not stereotype them loosely.

bro alan, wat is wrong wif bro BloodPrince's question or speculation? Anybody is entitled to think tat way bcos if u look at d entire circumstances, d respective individual, d story n d photos etc. wat kind of conclusion would a reasonable man draw?

Anyhow, bro BloodPrince was only asking, "I also wanna know whether is tis Korean singer also a FL". so it means tat he didnt know. he was only wondering. n he was hoping some bros here can share some info.

So bro alan, dun hv to b so serious. afterall, tis is a discussion forum. anybody is free to discuss anything n any topic under d sun. Cheers. :)

TewKowLeySam
05-03-2010, 03:06 PM
She came to work so don't want problems, so GOD gave her i think it came in the form of traffic accident. Sad! No choice, let go everything, some untrue to newspaper and police.

I can imagine her during questions, scare advised if no cooperation, next trip to this country, delay and apply PR, wait long long. To me she was at the wrong time, wrong place and shownoff man.

Morale, see something wrong, run and never look back. That was fr mine tution teacher back in the 70s.

bro, is your tution teacher a Romanian or Korean? your English sound like a Romanian n Korean. :D

harrier
05-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Just realised I got zapped here.

To the bro who zapped me:

Sorry if I have offended you. Have a good day and a wonderful weekend.

harrier
05-03-2010, 03:15 PM

Can explain in simple English? Thanks.

我来也!!!
05-03-2010, 03:16 PM
bro, is your tution teacher a Romanian or Korean? your English sound like a Romanian n Korean. :D

Wahahaha....... tis is really so funny! :D

jacky43
05-03-2010, 03:28 PM

Hi Tewkowleysam, male Chinese tution teacher in the 1970s. I think he was in the late 20s, after NS, taught part time. Anway, that period we stayed @Red Hill, abit of tough i would say.

Different fr Mediacorp dramas of that periods, neighbours were closed where some also became godsons daughters, some married. Younger days don't recalled loansharks paint doors, probably dare not cause a shout only, ppls not their biz also open doors and see.

Sad! Today the PRC neighbours don't want problems, CNY keep door closed, locals also pretend miss each other passing by. Many childrens seldom play instead hang around @schools playground.

1more last thing, that teacher sir i called, has 4brothers, only he got decent jobs. 4stayed at home parents feed them. Long hair Bruce Lee periods, naked bodies at home, fighting somethings. Thing is, they never bully or teach me bad habits. Could be they prefer to bad u do it outsides, not in backyard. Sorry! This should b discuss in another threads.

harrier
05-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Hi Tewkowleysam, male Chinese tution teacher in the 1970s. I think he was in the late 20s, after NS, taught part time. Anway, that period we stayed @Red Hill, abit of tough i would say.

Different fr Mediacorp dramas of that periods, neighbours were closed where some also became godsons daughters, some married. Younger days don't recalled loansharks paint doors, probably dare not cause a shout only, ppls not their biz also open doors and see.

Sad! Today the PRC neighbours don't want problems, CNY keep door closed, locals also pretend miss each other passing by. Many childrens seldom play instead hang around @schools playground.

1more last thing, that teacher sir i called, has 4brothers, only he got decent jobs. 4stayed at home parents feed them. Long hair Bruce Lee periods, naked bodies at home, fighting somethings. Thing is, they never bully or teach me bad habits. Could be they prefer to bad u do it outsides, not in backyard. Sorry! This should b discuss in another threads.

Hahaha. You very funny. Thanks for brightening my day.

Cheeky GUI
06-03-2010, 03:12 AM
the newspaper article mentioned the romanian went to legend place at sophia road.

how's this ktv like? got korean girls in there ???

gian_song
06-03-2010, 06:21 AM
Power!!! This is the most authentic way of 70s Engliss! Can survive until today! I salute u SIR!! :D

elephanto
06-03-2010, 11:04 AM
ST mention today the Korean singer hubby is a Sinkie Cellist with the SSO.

I think tis 'cellist' spend too much time in his 'cell' or 'cellgroup' meeting that he has ignored the needs of his Kimchi wifey.

Sure kenna wear green cap oredy.

Reminds me of last time that mongolian MILF Talin Tuo-eh, her hubby also SSO one.

freezetheDB
06-03-2010, 11:20 AM
for her age she sure look very fuckable

creeve
06-03-2010, 11:35 AM
only problem is, being a korean, you don't know which part of her body has been artificially enhanced. i had heard that in korea, one of the gift a girl receive when she reaches 21 is something like a paid cosmetic package. says a lot about the industry there.

freefuck
06-03-2010, 12:03 PM
And now another girl from Legend Palace KTV Kanda Loh to be witness.. any bro know this mummy Joey? not bad looking..

yoursecret
06-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Obviously they are FBs.... not exactly surprising if they're rich, bored, high-society foreigners...and would not be the first time.

They're both married but so were Tiger Woods and Bill Clinton...

I think he hit-and-run to avoid an international sex scandal... his cheonging got one of our bros killed man :(

bochapsing
06-03-2010, 04:51 PM
And now another girl from Legend Palace KTV Kanda Loh to be witness.. any bro know this mummy Joey? not bad looking..

tis bloody old man really know to enjoy life....

tomvoyeur
06-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Correction 1 - Comestic surgery is not unheard of in Korea but MOST koreans do not have cosmetic surgery.

Correction 2 - It is sillyporeans that do NOT have life so we make ppl look good thats all. :)

yang punk
06-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Correction 2 - It is sillyporeans that do NOT have life so we make ppl look good thats all. :)

Friend...if you are not Singaporean, what right have you got to call us silly?

But if you are a Singaporean, then you are damn stupid to call yourself 'silly'.

Look at the Jews and the Palestinians they are willing to die for a piece of desert. You chinese? You think China will welcum your dead body to be buried there?

Sorry folks to get political...Just hate to see stupid people calling themselves sillyporeans:mad:

BlackerKnighter
06-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Wahahaha..really no life lor i guess! Check out major news dailies including the supposedly more reliable n steady ones all splash pics over front cover surely you know tis is one stage managed / state managed show trial and witch hunt going on to placate public hysteria about the case!!

Guess election coming so all the wayang come out lor. Not saying ionescu isnt guilty or a coward but surely tis kinda dig out dirt n character assassination stuff for oublic consumption oso a bit tasteful meh? Until the poor korean woman and the mamasan oso drag out to becum object of popular scrutiny?! Leave innocent people's pte lives alone lar....

Sleazy diplomats or spies not anything new. U have frenz in relevant agencies will know the sordid world they operate in hahaha but no big deal.

As for the hanguk woman, she could be his occasional FB or maybe he trying to up her that nite nobody know but everyone so quick to judge realli funny lor. Anyway she is a well-educated and cultured person so possib personal ethics n morals aside (then again how we know for sure? maybe her marriage oredi on the rocks? that is if she got affair in 1st place!?) think logically oso no point compare her to pro kway lar! Opera singer not exactly same league as HFJ singer tio boh?

Anyway anyone met that joey mummy before? Service gd? Went to that legend palace place once a long while ago..seems like a quiet, discreet, relatively hi-end KTV....gd for business type stuff lah...but obviously dun cheong liao than throw safety out until drink driving n other nonsense cum out leh hahahaha!

Johnston
06-03-2010, 10:52 PM

she is afterall somebody with some status, a well known musician locally with a well known musician husband too. i don't think people in her social status is a FL, logicalise thinking pls.

We shouldnt have speculated that Cecy chueng or who huh (nicholas tse) wife is a double timing sex cosplayer (cn take photo) type of charborz but then she also is somebody with Status, Well Known Acters Globally, with Well known Acter husband too.

LOGICALISE THINKING PLS! :D

Tiger woods one times respectable elite golfer, very good etc etc... why he so cheespie lover...? :rolleyes:

Johnston
06-03-2010, 10:58 PM

She cum SG to works hors so don want Simi Tai Chies... but GOD make her be involved in traffic accident! SADS. Bo pian lah... all must tell the police and new papers (But cannot be all untrue, later CATCH her falsify statement leh...)

Wah piang, Mr Polis question u no joke ok. they always say "u no cooperates, we CHARGE u as acconplices, next time u wait long long no enter SG... and your PR application form ah... dont worry, we work hards on it (actually in the dustbin already.)
'
ACherly hor, this one is Wrong Place Wrong TIme (then which one is right place ah...)

The Morally of this story is see something wrong, u CHAO fucking fast and u no look back okay.... my 70s teachers teack me one kk....

( I still dont really understand the post haha) :p

paul.kwek
07-03-2010, 02:33 AM

Did you see this Kanda alias Joey picture in the paper? KNN, still can laugh laugh..si bei hao lian. Some more can say, dun know what this Romanian drink, maybe he drank green tea?

She is the cause of the whole episode, If she did not invite the romanian or If she did not celebrate her birthday, then this will not have happen, The Korean marriage will also be safe.

I think she and the richard guy should be charge for causing the romanian to drink and get drunk and thus killed someone,

ops.bravo
07-03-2010, 03:14 AM
[QUOTE=yang punk;4641094]Friend...if you are not Singaporean, what right have you got to call us silly?

But if you are a Singaporean, then you are damn stupid to call yourself 'silly'.

thatz a gd one bro:D
sharp n short

AdiDaS_nIkE
07-03-2010, 03:35 AM
LOL!!! she's so popular here now... when i see her, i was thinking, if she's a FL, DDMT (die die must try!)

so came to sbf to hunt for her contacts..only to see shes so pop here instead!

AssLover
07-03-2010, 03:58 AM
Poor girl got screwed by this asshole Romanian....It is very clear what she was doing with this guy.....now NO known guy will touch her with a pole :-) too risky.....

alacrity
07-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Waiting for more to unfold. This case show the world that you can't come to our country and do wrong without repercussions. The damned guy deserves the maximum sentence the law can meet out to him.

Jurist
07-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Waiting for more to unfold. This case show the world that you can't come to our country and do wrong without repercussions. The damned guy deserves the maximum sentence the law can meet out to him.

The thing I cannot stand about that F face is that he remains defiant and irrepentant.

gian_song
07-03-2010, 02:47 PM
I really dun understand why some reply here that say she's educated n in whatever social class or status. so ask we all not to judge or jump to conclusion abt her??? but when some GL charboh in the news, they are the 1st to judge! KNN.

C'mon la! as if this kind of reply is very intelligent lor?? So elite class cannot be FL issit? These guys who comment like this are also judging me rite? I never pass my O-level but I ever fucked few phd or masters degree holders in my cheonging career! so only FL is lowly educated huh?? Ever heard before social elites ask wives to sleep ard wif influential ppl just to get political connection or not?? so like this not prostitution huh??

This type of ppl is super shallow n only wear colored specs to see the world!

Zapp me if u want! but wake that bloody idea lah!

nihonjin
07-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Did you see this Kanda alias Joey picture in the paper? KNN, still can laugh laugh..si bei hao lian. Some more can say, dun know what this Romanian drink, maybe he drank green tea?

She is the cause of the whole episode, If she did not invite the romanian or If she did not celebrate her birthday, then this will not have happen, The Korean marriage will also be safe.

I think she and the richard guy should be charge for causing the romanian to drink and get drunk and thus killed someone,

huh?! i tink u got a screw loose somewhere. how the heck is it the fault of the mamasan. :rolleyes:

WWEF
07-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Sorry folks to get political...Just hate to see stupid people calling themselves sillyporeans:mad:

I beg to differ.
It would be harsh to say people are stupid to admit they are silly or whatever.
Cos real stupid people don't actually know they are stupid, cos they are too dumb to realize it. Or am i wrong?

J fellow
07-03-2010, 04:32 PM
woah, you mean this Kandas loh is joey?? i dotn see any pictures lei. frequent there some time ago, may know who that joey is.

dalamala
07-03-2010, 04:44 PM
The thing I cannot stand about that F face is that he remains defiant and irrepentant.

Fuck face indeed! hope he burn in hell

BlackerKnighter
07-03-2010, 07:19 PM
C'mon la! as if this kind of reply is very intelligent lor?? So elite class cannot be FL issit? These guys who comment like this are also judging me rite? I never pass my O-level but I ever fucked few phd or masters degree holders in my cheonging career! so only FL is lowly educated huh?? Ever heard before social elites ask wives to sleep ard wif influential ppl just to get political connection or not?? so like this not prostitution huh??

This type of ppl is super shallow n only wear colored specs to see the world!

Well if you choose to offer sex in exchange for some kind of material payback however big or small whether you man, woman or transgender, straight or gay, you are just a WHORE.

Dont matter if you a streetwalker, a KTV kway, a email order hooker, a social escort, a mistress, a corporate ladder climber that gets deals done with sex, a trophy wife etc you are just a whore. Still while that IS the basic fact, cant change the fact oso that there is a diff from the more pro end of the business down the line operationally to something a bit more up the 'value chain' tio boh?

Payout in principle is payout but$50 a bonk not quite same league as $8,500 monthly retainer, not including credit card expenses extra plus right to screen client (almost any and many many versus one exclusive client prescreened) oso is fact n something cannot siam one.

This is not moral judgment..just a statement of fact that there is a qualitative diff.

Whether there is anything right or wrong or moraly suspect about trading sex of any kind commercially, I think everyone can n is free to make up his own mind. This is a kio kway forum so while have opinion is only natural no point being TOO self-righteous or preachy. Anyway for every whore there is oso at least one whoremonger so think if its just natural or distasteful or glorious, shine both ways either way haha!

In this case is there any concrete evidence to suggest the korean woman is a whore even in the loosest definition? Slut or nympho or FB not quite same as whore wat..

Anyway like it or not people will end up judging anyway coz the powers that be oredi choose to make the tai ji into drama for public entertainment n consumption. Does the press or the public care how it affect the private lives of the korean woman, the mamasan or other people called up? Guess not.

But just my personal view that want to 'judge' oso depend on evidence n likelihood 1st mah plus want to play jury on people better be based on clear evidence of individual actions and choices oso not just stereotype categories or prejudice based on arrogance or envy.... but what do I know lar? So anyone wnat to treat the woman as whore go ahead lor. Ur right, ur choice. Anyway Every one feel free can speak up one. Just too free so exchange view only agree or disagree.. is entertainment only not serious issue at all.

Heheh rather not talk about REAL stuff o/s of commercial kways..but Would be nice to find a hooker with a PhD just for the notion of it n nothing else though hahaha..most I ever kana with a pro whore is an escort with a master's degree. Context aside of pleasant convo, overseas setting etc not very diff also leh..... ;p

qsnake
07-03-2010, 11:40 PM
once investigations starts, all the dirt starts to come out....same as what happened in the NKF case. Pity the Korean lady's husband. It's one thing to know about your wife's affair and another to have it flaunt in public.

raider123
07-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Wah whole thread become so serious, potlicktic...haha

Anyway, the korean girl's look is quite common at some of the private korean ktv here...There is one besides Macau at chinatown point...All the korean girls there look the same like the girl in the paper if not better :D

yoursecret
08-03-2010, 12:31 AM
Belle de Jour, U.K.'s Famous Prostitute, is a Well-Known Scientist - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/International/belle-de-jour-uks-famous-prostitute-scientist/story?id=9095015)

Famous call girl is a Life Science Researcher (beyond PhD)

That said, I think the Romanian and the Korean were just having a fling.

BlackerKnighter
08-03-2010, 02:01 AM
boh lah boh la, mai serious liao lah!

Should come here unwind share some views and gossip thatz all lah! No need to worry about too serious or cross line if you not out to troll lor.

The UK doctorate student story was quite sensational when first broken. Am sure there might be similar cases in S'pore of rich or smart women who do it outa boredom or as quick cash cow to milk (not sure about the educational cert bit but dun think count that much in this market, no meh?) but still hardly typical of pro whore demographic. Never mind, their lives, their choices anyway. If you go for the escort end of spectrum, might have seen before. Not sure you can exactly find a top school PhD candidate or SSO type, much less rich expat wife or blue blood socialite though. Not totally impossible they exist but likelihood??

Nebber been to Korean KTV here. Anything like Jap KTV which typical one oso wont find jap staff unless those I been too are not the norm? They only svc korean speaking customers? And are the chicks South Korean? Only ask coz that would be interesting coz the Koreans that OKTs offer in hotels usually either Koryo Saram from Russia and rest of CIS or ethnic korean PRCs from Yanbian, tio boh? Might be incentive for some bros hahaha!

Ya lah donch want to speculate wat our cellist bro going thru heh..

Anyway Miss Jeong has her short side of the story out at:

the mad scene Blog Archive Comment from Jeong Ae Ree (http://themadscene.athenarts.com/?p=1051)

You can see that this is a legit site about the serious OPERA scene in sg. She is a trained soprano of some repute not some two-bit HFJ type leh. Thatz as much as need to be said. There's a hilarious thread in the alfresco kopitiam section which this fella claim with certainty she is definitely a GRO at the KTV, wah lan eh ermmm...guess some people though not my tai ji just neber step out of GL before lor..dun talk so much without checking facts coz it just makes people look kinda silly when it emerges later that they are spouting rubbish, which was my original point lar.

Still nicks are not quite peopele so dont need to take anything too seriously lar..trolling end of day is oso legit entertainment like kio kway, err no meh?

GP123
08-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Singaporean Silly??? U must be sleeping. We are well known in the world for being a successful peaceful very small country!!!!!!!!

dirtyhairy
08-03-2010, 01:09 PM

Yo Bro ScrewSam (cantonese translation) you are veli funny!:D
short, sharp yet witty.:p

asspanker
08-03-2010, 01:25 PM
she looks "well preserved " imho...
aha... well beauty of science

BroRelax
08-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Whether the Kor Singer is a FL or not is not important.

The greatest thing she did is to testify and speak the TRUTH.

For this, i truely respect her.

And if she is a FL, i will sure support her & bonk her deep deep! :D

shearwater
08-03-2010, 02:44 PM

You are very right. She is human after all. Maybe we should stop discussing about her and let her down gently. The culprit here is that moron that deserves to be hang by his balls.

yoursecret
08-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Woman oso got needs what... it's not as if she's the one who hit&run.... seems like she's a hit&run victim herself (wham bam thank you maam, flee to europe)

ah_loy
08-03-2010, 10:08 PM
You are very right. She is human after all. Maybe we should stop discussing about her and let her down gently. The culprit here is that moron that deserves to be hang by his balls.

i agree with some of the people here. the culprit is the ktv gal who celebrate her birthday. if she din invit this idiot, nothing will happen. hehehehe

katak
15-03-2010, 10:20 AM
The Electric New Paper :

Hubby's sorry he asked her to meet diplomat
Now, S'pore cellist blames himself for putting Korean wife through ordeal

By Gan Ling Kai

14 March 2010

She had been spotted linking arms with a married diplomat at a KTV lounge in the early hours of 15 Dec last year.

What was she, a married woman herself, doing there?

Where was her husband?

Concerned relatives were asking.

Friends too, wanted to know.

Was she having an affair with Dr Silviu Ionescu, 49, the former Romanian diplomat whose car was involved in a double hit-and-run accident later that morning in which a man was killed?

"A few of my relatives called me and asked if my wife was having a 'special relationship' with (Dr Ionescu)," said Mr Chan Wei Shing.

It upset and depressed his wife, Ms Jeong Ae Ree, so much that she asked Mr Chan if they should leave Singapore to escape the questioning.

Said Ms Jeong, 41: "I was so angry that I had been misunderstood by the public."

But Ms Jeong, a permanent resident from Korea who has lived in Singapore for 13 years, decided to stay here.

"If I just leave Singapore like this, it's not fair to my husband, his family, my students and friends, who have been so supportive towards me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Electric New Paper :

I had no idea he was taking me to KTV lounge

Korean woman on why she blew up at Romanian envoy in car

Korea-born opera singer Jeong Ae Ree told The New Paper yesterday night that she fought with Romanian diplomat Silviu Ionescu because she was upset he had taken her to a KTV lounge.

By Gan Ling Kai

13 March 2010

Korea-born opera singer Jeong Ae Ree told The New Paper yesterday night that she fought with Romanian diplomat Silviu Ionescu because she was upset he had taken her to a KTV lounge.

On the night of 14 Dec, Dr Ionescu had invited Ms Jeong to a function at Shangri-La Hotel and convinced her to join him at a birthday celebration.

Ms Jeong said that Legend Palace, the night spot that Dr Ionescu drove them to, was "not my type of place".

Ms Jeong was then taken into a room with about 10 men, each with a young woman beside him.

She found it strange when another group of 10 young women - in tight-fitting clothes - walked into the room, and paraded before the men. Another group of young girls came in later and did the same thing.

A businessman from the earlier function at Shangri-La, also in the room, told Ms Jeong, to her shock, that the girls were there for the group to choose.

Ms Jeong said the group sang and played games but she didn't enjoy herself at all because she was having a bad cough.

Ms Jeong had to request three or four times that she wanted to leave the place before Dr Ionescu finally sent her home at about 2am. In the car, Ms Jeong said she "exploded".

"I was upset that he took me to that kind of place and took so long to send me home although I was unwell."

irrefutable
15-03-2010, 10:27 AM
She is also a victim. Her reputation has been injured severely by that fcuker.

katak
15-03-2010, 10:36 AM
The Sunday Times
Mar 14, 2010

Husband: Wife did nothing wrong

Mr Chan Wei Shing is unfazed by the unwanted attention his wife has been receiving in the wake of the inquest.

The cellist with the Singapore Symphony Orchestra told The Sunday Times last night: 'She's more affected than me.'

The Singaporean is an accomplished musical performer in his own right, having played the cello from the age of 10.

He furthered his musical studies in Austria, where he met Madam Jeong Ae Ree. She settled down in Singapore with him in 1997.

'I dragged her back,' he said with a smile.

He admitted that some of his colleagues gave him 'strange looks' after his wife testified in court, but he never had any doubts about her 'because nothing happened' during her night out with the former Romanian diplomat.

He was already asleep when his wife returned home shortly before 3am on Dec 15. The next morning, she told him what happened.

'I just listened, that's all. I wasn't upset,' he said.

Still, there were whispers - even from a close relative - that there was more to this than met the eye.

On the speculation, he said she did not do anything wrong.

'I don't see why we should go and explain. If you are my family, you should show your concern instead.'

He added: 'I hope my wife will be happy, that's all. If my wife is happy, there is peace in the house.'

Teh Joo Lin

The Sunday Times
Mar 14, 2010

'I kept saying I wanted to go home'

Korean soprano talks of unhappy night out with Romanian envoy whom she didn't know well

By Teh Joo Lin

Madam Jeong met Dr Ionescu with her husband's full blessings, but did not expect to end up at a KTV lounge. -- ST PHOTO: DESMOND LIM

The Straits Times Interactive (http://www.straitstimes.com/News/Home/Story/STIStory_501931.html)

Korean soprano Jeong Ae Ree became linked to former diplomat Silviu Ionescu when closed-circuit television footage replayed at the recent inquest into Mr Tong Kok Wai's death raised questions about their relationship.

In one shot, Dr Ionescu's arm was draped around her shoulder at the Shangri-La Hotel on Dec 14 last year. In another, the two, both married, linked arms as they walked towards a KTV lounge in Selegie.

However, there was nothing scandalous about the Dec 14 outing, the 41-year-old singing teacher told The Sunday Times yesterday.

She had met the then Romanian diplomat that night with the full blessings of her husband of 13 years, Singapore Symphony Orchestra cellist Chan Wei Shing. The couple have an eight-year-old daughter.

Mr Chan, a Singaporean, was by her side during the interview at their Hillcrest Arcadia condominium home off Adam Road. Madam Jeong, who teaches privately and at the School of the Arts, said she had shown her husband the SMS the Romanian had sent her before she met Dr Ionescu.

The then charge d'affaires of the Romanian embassy had invited her to a function at the Shangri-La Hotel commemorating Kazakhstan's national day.

Madam Jeong said her husband thought she should go because it was a good opportunity to drum up some support for her upcoming concert recital, Birds Of Paradise.

The function turned out to be 'very official', she said. Dr Ionescu introduced her to several other diplomats and she met many people that night.

When he put his arm around her shoulders, or linked arms with her, there was nothing to it. He was just being the 'European gentleman', she thought.

'It's not an issue. I studied in Europe, where it's very normal to be kissing and hugging when you are meeting friends,' she said.

The evening turned out to be a nightmare she would rather forget.

Her outing with Dr Ionescu that night was the reason she appeared as a witness during the six-day inquest.

Mr Tong, 30, was hit by the embassy's Audi A6 car along Bukit Panjang Road at about 3.10am on Dec 15. Police investigations showed that Dr Ionescu was behind the wheel.

But the details of the night out thrust her into a different kind of limelight.

As a performer, she was used to being the centre of attention, but the camera footage led many to speculate on their relationship.

'When I read all the comments (online), some of them were shocking. For a few days, I was very depressed. All I did was to help the police do their job and anyone who can think properly would have done the same. But I never thought people would react the way they did on the Internet,' she said.

Moreover, the video clips showed only certain snippets of the time out, she added.

Madam Jeong's first introduction to Dr Ionescu had been innocent enough.

They met on Dec 5 at a concert at the Esplanade Recital Studio where she had turned up to watch her students perform.

Dr Ionescu sat one seat away from her.

'He didn't have the programme notes because he came a bit late. That's how he started talking to me,' she said.

He introduced himself as the head of the Romanian Embassy here, passed her his namecard and asked for her number, so he could invite her to the Romanian National Day celebrations.

She thought nothing of this because she had been invited to 'many other National Day celebrations'.

She eventually declined, but he went on to invite her to another function before she accepted his third invitation to go to the event at the Shangri-La Hotel.

While she found him 'polite' and 'gentlemanly' at first, she would become furious by the end of the night.

At the hotel, Dr Ionescu invited her to a birthday party but instead drove her to Clarke Quay.

'I didn't know we were going there for drinks. I thought that was where the birthday party was, but there was no one there celebrating a birthday,' she said.

By the time they left for Legend Palace KTV in Peace Centre in Selegie, it was around midnight.

The moment they arrived at the carpark, she felt 'uneasy', she said. 'I didn't know where this place was, the carpark looked very old, a bit scary. I didn't like the feeling. Even the lift was kind of scary. I was a bit worried actually, because I didn't know him well.'

The KTV lounge was also not quite the family-oriented outlet she had in mind. Groups of young, beautiful and sexily dressed women trooped in and out of the room they were in, parading themselves in front of about 10 men.

When she asked Dr Ionescu what the women were up to, all he told her was: 'You don't know the real world.'

Recalling this, she said: 'I've been living like this for more than 40 years and I've been fine. If this is the real world, I don't need to know.'

Feeling uncomfortable and ill, she said she repeatedly told Dr Ionescu she wanted to leave as she was nursing a cough. 'I wanted to go home. I was not well, not happy,' she said.

At one point, he told her: 'With me, you will be safe.'

She shot back: 'You said so. Then take me home.'

But he insisted on belting out love songs, even incorporating her name into one of the songs by chanting 'Ae Ree is the best'.

He eventually left the KTV lounge with her at about 2am and Madam Jeong said she 'exploded' in the car. She said Dr Ionescu asked her why she did not want to 'stay with me', and she took it to mean that he was asking her to 'spend the night' with him.

She said: 'I really exploded. I told him how terribly spoilt he was, and I didn't care who he was....' He kept silent and did not make any advances to her.

In the morning, she woke up and saw two missed calls on her mobile phone. She sent an SMS asking after him and apologising for being rude. 'Maybe I had misinterpreted...and he just meant to stay in the KTV longer, so I felt a bit sorry,' she said.

She did not think anything was amiss and told her husband what had happened the night before.

But a week later, the police came a-calling.

'When they called me, I thought it was for an interview about my singing career, so I asked: 'Which newspaper or magazine?' When the person said 'Tanglin Police', I was so shocked.'

The decision to testify, she said, had given her much unwanted attention but it was something she knew she had to do. 'I am a performer. It's nice to have attention but not like this...If you were me, wouldn't you help the police?'

After the images of her leaving the Subordinate Courts were splashed in the newspapers, she said she was so upset she contemplated leaving Singapore at one point. But she decided to stay put because she had 'done nothing wrong'.

Strangers shot her 'strange looks' and she had to clarify what actually happened to many friends. 'They say they believe in me, but I don't know what they believe,' she said.

She and her husband met in Austria where they were both studying more than a decade ago. She had completed her master's degree in music performance in South Korea before enrolling in Austria's University of Music and Performing Arts. He was in Austria to study cello performance.

In 1997, she came to Singapore where they got married, and has enjoyed success as a singing teacher and performer, grooming students who have gone on to enrol in schools such as the Royal Academy of Music in London. One of them, Ms Janani Sridhar, became the first Singaporean to win the under-16 vocal category at an international music competition in Wales in 2004.

Of her husband, Madam Jeong said: 'I came to Singapore only because of him. It was very difficult in the beginning because I spoke no English, only Korean and German. He had to translate everything into German for me.'

She is consoled by how her daughter seems to have been spared the impact of the negative publicity.

'I've heard nothing from my daughter...but when she grows up, she might Google my name one day and find something not nice, which is not true,' she said.

alacrity
15-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Write injuries in sand, kindnesses in marble.

Sammmysiao
15-03-2010, 11:42 AM
i agree with some of the people here. the culprit is the ktv gal who celebrate her birthday. if she din invit this idiot, nothing will happen. hehehehe

Bro.....i disagreed with u....the only Culprit in this whole accident is that BALLESS former diplomat Silviu Ionescu :mad:

alvin36
15-03-2010, 11:54 AM
she looks quite a classy MILF :p

sammydaddy
15-03-2010, 11:58 AM
she looks quite a classy MILF :p
this I really got to agree with you, but she is married right?
wonder will her husband think if she was bonk for the romania guy :D

Decartes
15-03-2010, 12:20 PM
She looks elegant. But she is after all another man's wife.

terrible ted
15-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Guys,
not sure if this is true but my friend told me this milf used to be a mamasan in a low key korean night club here.

Fatty George
15-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Maybe Dr Ionescu surfs Sammyboyforum ! :(

ah_loy
15-03-2010, 10:54 PM
As a successful property consultant, a number of woman have 'offer' themselves to me but i reject them straight away.
With $$$ I can fark any singer even thought they may come from Korea or USA. Why have shit later. right?

Please lah, no gal is into your monies. you damn sicko...

ah_loy
15-03-2010, 10:56 PM

This lady is a prominent member of the Korean Chirch, In real life, she is a very humble lady, who sing in the church choir and plays the piano in church service. she is low key unlike some member at CHC.

The truth is, she made a bad judgement to attend a function with this pig, She should have been more forceful to leave the KTV.

In any case, we all learn not to make such mistakes

habbomall
15-03-2010, 10:58 PM
i hear of this story before!!