PDA

View Full Version : E-Brothel

lgwong500
03-03-2010, 11:29 PM
DearBro,

Heard some of the brothels have set up their website for business. Try to look for it but failed. Anyone can help or provide the website. Thanks.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-03-2010, 11:32 PM
DearBro,

Heard some of the brothels have set up their website for business. Try to look for it but failed. Anyone can help or provide the website. Thanks.

Damn...blind man spotted...

So many freaking ads in this forum...what talking you :eek:

sexed
03-03-2010, 11:37 PM
It's everywhere in this forum, and yet you cant find it?:confused: Navigate FL 1, 2 3 threads:rolleyes:

Sootbird
03-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Muhahaha.. Joker Sia.. FL Dome 1 Is So Obvious Sia

Userlim
04-03-2010, 01:02 AM
DearBro,

BROTHER open your eyes and SEE! *fainted*

1tigerboy
04-03-2010, 01:05 AM
DearBro,

Hi bro, he mean brothels. I think he mean those with license and with check up, had set up their own website to get customer. Sorry if i am wrong.

twinresist2
04-03-2010, 01:09 AM
hmmm i could not help but feel suspicious..
Bros, u know these days, alot of reports in newspapers on girls offer their services and where do these stories came from .. i think the latest news i read was about pimps going online these days.. now we have someone asking abt E-Brothel.. hmmm:rolleyes:

BlackerKnighter
04-03-2010, 03:20 AM
Ya lah a lot of AV am pai and irritating 'journalist' wannabes trawl this forum for cheap stories....somemore act blind and cute fish for intell kind haizz...

Anyway am sure all those cyberspace OKTs have their own circles of trust, failsafe protection mechanisms etc which they wont say here one so well just let each party do their 'job' lar!

bhappi
04-03-2010, 06:18 AM
Hi bro,me he an brothels. I think he mean those with license and with check up, had set up their own website to get customer. Sorry if i am wrong.

bro i also agreed