PDA

View Full Version : Lmkz

billyboy
24-03-2004, 11:21 AM
Guess the old tread has been deleted.

I've been there twice and always looked for this PDMM by the name of Mun Guo (Mango) from Harbin. AGe 30+ but nice figure (34C).

Damage $20 + $30 (HJ) for 1/2 hr. Last time I was there I asked for 2 shots (add another $20 lah) and the second one took quite a while but she was very patient, good service.

Good Fun to all..,

tiger2
24-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by billyboy
Guess the old tread has been deleted.

I've been there twice and always looked for this PDMM by the name of Mun Guo (Mango) from Harbin. AGe 30+ but nice figure (34C).

Damage $20 + $30 (HJ) for 1/2 hr. Last time I was there I asked for 2 shots (add another $20 lah) and the second one took quite a while but she was very patient, good service.

Good Fun to all..,

Plse don't spoil the market by givine $30 for (HJ), are you sure you can have a double shot at a very short interval. ( YOU ARE CAN bro???? )

monster98
24-03-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by tiger2
Plse don't spoil the market by givine $30 for (HJ), are you sure you can have a double shot at a very short interval. ( YOU ARE CAN bro???? )

So how much will you give for hj then? $5? $10? $15? :(

Double shots at short interval all depends on individual.... u can't but doesn't mean others cannot!!!! Right? No doubts abt it....

crusader
24-03-2004, 11:45 AM
hj for $30 is ok, others give $50, no mkt to spoil, no money then do yrself.

2 shots in 1 hr no problem, some times 3 shots also can, u cannot then others can mah.....

:p :p

billyboy
24-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Just to clarify, the massage was $22/half hr and not $20, sorry for the typo error. One hour is $40/-

Like I mentioned, the 2nd shot was really touch, had to concentrate jia lak jia lak. Luckily she was very patient n even allow stripping though not 100% just in case spot check. fully agree not always can 2nd shot unless u r really horny that day.

$30 HJ is definitely mkt rate especially if u had a good servie. Try it and post your experience.

stallion1811
24-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Hello guys, anyone can tell me where is this place located? Tks

jojostar
24-03-2004, 12:47 PM
i really hate seeing these cheap guys always talking about spoiling the market. it is these cheap fuckers who pay so little and complain so much that cause service to go down in general. if you can't pay then don't play (or stay home and play with yourself).

i just had this one i paid $50 but i got her to strip naked and licked her whole body for as long as i wanted and she gave me a bbbj and then i cim, I was going to pay her $100 but she $50 enough. now that was money well spent, and if that is too much for you to try her then to bad you ae missing out on a great experience

ch2004ba
24-03-2004, 01:14 PM
hi, can pm me the address bo ??

Uncle911
24-03-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by ch2004ba

Hi, broher.

Don't keep asking for address here.

If you are regular here, you should know what is "LMKZ"

If you are a New "Bird", just enjoy 'viewing' the FR.
No question ask. please.

Uncle911
24-03-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by crusader
hj for $30 is ok, others give $50, no mkt to spoil, no money then do yrself.

2 shots in 1 hr no problem, some times 3 shots also can, u cannot then others can mah.....

:p :p

If you can and lucky. the damage can be $20 for HJ @ JS.

bonsoir
24-03-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by jojostar
i really hate seeing these cheap guys always talking about spoiling the market. it is these cheap fuckers who pay so little and complain so much that cause service to go down in general. if you can't pay then don't play (or stay home and play with yourself).

i just had this one i paid $50 but i got her to strip naked and licked her whole body for as long as i wanted and she gave me a bbbj and then i cim, I was going to pay her $100 but she $50 enough. now that was money well spent, and if that is too much for you to try her then to bad you ae missing out on a great experience

Hello fren,
Don be like that lah, everyone entitled to own opinion mah? u earn different money from everyone else mah?? correct, so don take things personal lah...

Anyway? u said u paid 50? that's quite ok...somemore u got to give her a cathbath on her body right? hey! should be the other way round what.....kanina, imagine all that grime on her body and u helping to lick that up while she's supposed to do that for u? hahaha....

anyway, have fun lah, PC and PPC mostly HJ are 30's, unless like u said she's exceptionally fun and shiok to play with? then 50 is well spent! but no need 100....cos market rate is still market rate right? hehehe....

Have FUN!
Cheers!

bonsoir
24-03-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by ch2004ba

Hi,
Do read the newbie thread if you're really new...

Also? if you're really underage? no offence hor....then like one guy said here...just view lor...

anyway, LMKZ are all acronyms of some of the names of the health shops....(more politically correct LAH...) HEEE..

LMKZ is = Lorong Malacca Kai Zhai ....Have fun! (read in cantonese...)

bauz2u
24-03-2004, 04:02 PM
Brothers, dun want to flame anybody hor, but ...

actually I dun understand how come people talk about market price all the time.

Market price means the price the market pay correct ? so average price of what everyone else is paying mah. If you pay 30 and I pay 50 than average is 40. Market price is 40. You pay $30 also not market price lah.

wat you want is price-fixing not market price. If price is fixed then the girls have no incentives to provide good service mah. If they noe they get more if they provide good service than more motivated to do a good job. Anyway, price fixing this forum try before, but the price keeps going up. I think that $30 is now below market price liao. Or it is the floor price now.

market price actually fluctuates with 1. regular or not, 2. your relationship with her, 3. her service. all also must consider one lah.

Give u tip. GL40 or even Petain is the most value deal around lah. (actually PCC is the cheapest , but not so shiok mah:) When I really no money but very horny, I will go down to GL. When I have more money, I go MP or HC.

forex
24-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by bauz2u
Brothers, dun want to flame anybody hor, but ...

actually I dun understand how come people talk about market price all the time.

Market price means the price the market pay correct ? so average price of what everyone else is paying mah. If you pay 30 and I pay 50 than average is 40. Market price is 40. You pay $30 also not market price lah.

wat you want is price-fixing not market price. If price is fixed then the girls have no incentives to provide good service mah. If they noe they get more if they provide good service than more motivated to do a good job. Anyway, price fixing this forum try before, but the price keeps going up. I think that $30 is now below market price liao. Or it is the floor price now.

market price actually fluctuates with 1. regular or not, 2. your relationship with her, 3. her service. all also must consider one lah.

Give u tip. GL40 or even Petain is the most value deal around lah. (actually PCC is the cheapest , but not so shiok mah:) When I really no money but very horny, I will go down to GL. When I have more money, I go MP or HC.

i am not flaming anybody with my comments.

mkt price means what generally cheongsters pay.

30 + 50 divide by 2 = 40, mkt got 2 cheongsters only meh?

how to fix a price in this kind of mkt?

who say if price can be fixed, no incentive to give good service?

$30 floor price? there are cheongsters paying $20, some get foc.

mkt price flutuate with 1,2,3? that is your criteria. does not mean it is mkt price although could happen to equal mkt price.

give you a tip, when i have no money, i pcc. if i have a lot, i save it.

Innoncent$
24-03-2004, 04:43 PM
This thread this back again... long-long ago.... once this place is a heaven to samsters....

owen10
24-03-2004, 11:56 PM

tiger2, u ve been registered in this forum for more than a year n u can say tt $30 is spoiling mkt for HJ??? May i ask wat is yr 'mkt rate' n how much do u always pay? im sure many of d forumners, esp d more experienced ones will disagree with u. u can refer bk to d previous threads, esp those on HJs. its not uncommon to see bros forking out $50 for HJs, esp if the gals' svcs r very good.

to each his own .. but $30 shd be the very bare minimum. if u can ALWAYS get lower than 30 or FOC at DIFFERENT SHOPS i muz really take my hats off u! u muz be a real yan dao kia!

Innoncent$
25-03-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by owen10
tiger2, u ve been registered in this forum for more than a year n u can say tt $30 is spoiling mkt for HJ??? May i ask wat is yr 'mkt rate' n how much do u always pay? im sure many of d forumners, esp d more experienced ones will disagree with u. u can refer bk to d previous threads, esp those on HJs. its not uncommon to see bros forking out $50 for HJs, esp if the gals' svcs r very good.

to each his own .. but $30 shd be the very bare minimum. if u can ALWAYS get lower than 30 or FOC at DIFFERENT SHOPS i muz really take my hats off u! u muz be a real yan dao kia!

Perhaps, he could get 28 bucks for HJ.... or 28 dollars and 80 cents.... (for good luck!!!)

tiger2
25-03-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by owen10

Okay you can pay $50/$100 just for a HJ that is all I care, that is because you are rich, but to me I understand that most of you bros said that $20 is that the nom for this type of joint but not the HC.

that is my opinion whether it suit you or not.

milffella
25-03-2004, 09:42 AM
aaaaah,that sounds like that moronic giganticdidi

sumi
29-03-2004, 01:50 PM
To all PC n PPC regulars, plz dun mention how much u pay 4 the HJ, BJ, o FJ lahz.....its all depend how well u know tat PRC n how much they wanna charge n how much u willing to fork out for the services.....it wil create more chaos for the regulars n newbies leh. Just stick to watever u wanna pay, just dun mention the price here. Unless u know felow bruddders well, then can PM lah.

Just for all brudders info, now AV really checking hard on these few places lah including JSP, so do take precaution when visiting....:) Thumbs uo

gigantic_tk
29-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by sumi
To all PC n PPC regulars, plz dun mention how much u pay 4 the HJ, BJ, o FJ lahz.....its all depend how well u know tat PRC n how much they wanna charge n how much u willing to fork out for the services.....it wil create more chaos for the regulars n newbies leh. Just stick to watever u wanna pay, just dun mention the price here. Unless u know felow bruddders well, then can PM lah.

Just for all brudders info, now AV really checking hard on these few places lah including JSP, so do take precaution when visiting....:) Thumbs uo

The prices you pay for the services by these Tuina gals are your own decision and is normally decided the other head which take control of you. These smart lady make you damn shiok and gian and when the other head take control she then itemised the prices. I remember that I ever paid for 90+ for merely a HJ, end even can't cum some more. Bo Bian, small head gian and make decision, what to do..................:D

power69
29-03-2004, 09:45 PM
Okay you can pay $50/$100 just for a HJ that is all I care, that is because you are rich, but to me I understand that most of you bros said that $20 is that the nom for this type of joint but not the HC.

that is my opinion whether it suit you or not.
nop, try pay $10, they still take, now too many shop oredi, try 3rd floor , with disco light , next to tat small chinese medicine shop, at pearl centre.
look for short hair auntie.
she operate until midnite also can, if u book her around 10.30pm.
those jua gar in pearl is understanding ,will not off her aircon.
dun knoe why leh?
other shops, like internet cafe, no air con then her joint still got aircon.

Innoncent$
29-03-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by power69
nop, try pay $10, they still take, now too many shop oredi, try 3rd floor , with disco light , next to tat small chinese medicine shop, at pearl centre.
look for short hair auntie.
she operate until midnite also can, if u book her around 10.30pm.
those jua gar in pearl is understanding ,will not off her aircon.
dun knoe why leh?
other shops, like internet cafe, no air con then her joint still got aircon.

The disco light is at 2nd floor next to the TMC shop.... I am looking for May's phone number... anyone have her number pls pm me... Thank in advance.;)

dkong
30-03-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by jojostar

Hey bro u sure lmkz girl strip naked n let u lick her whole body? or u r refering to another place? :D