PDA

View Full Version : HC in Chinatown

ddts
01-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Does this consider HC?

Was walking around checking out for footmassage.

l sit outside to ask the guys to go in. I walked by twice saw two girls then finally settled on this one where it's this cute PRC chick.

As she walked me there she said $40 for 1/2 hour, then as we got close to the bed, she said anything else extra? They only did extra, I said how much. She said HJ for $60. I said OK.

Then I stripped and lied down for a massage. Probably did a piss poor job for 7min or so then flipped. As we flipped I started touching her. She started with a weak ass HJ, then said FS is $100, I said no, went back and forth a LOT! SHe said BJ is 80, I said no. She then said HJ is not comfy and it will be bad, I touched her all over and tried to bargain some more, then realised it will be crappy if it's HJ.

Opted $80 for BJ. She bust out a cover and went down maybe twice and stroked while doing it. THen said I lasted long, well woman, if you keep talking and stick your head out, of course... Just keep sucking.

She then said she will stoken and suck at the last minute, fine... She stroked and as I got closer, grabbed her head down and then sucked it good with cover.

Overall nice tight body, I liked it.

BTW, there was a slight scare at the end where health services showed up or something, they turned down the light and she kept on going. Paid up and left.

PM if you want location...

CLee2
01-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Does this consider HC?

Was walking around checking out for footmassage.

...... As she walked me there she said $40 for 1/2 hour, then as we got close to the bed, she said anything else extra? They only did extra, I said how much. She said HJ for $60. I said OK.

....... PM if you want location...

Bro,

$60 for HJ !! $40 for 1/2 hr massage !! To be honest, this place sounds like an absolute rip-off

CLee2

jlim111
02-03-2010, 12:15 AM
CLee2 is right, those prices are a rip off. Can't imagine paying for such sucky service. :P

luke_nz
02-03-2010, 12:48 AM
Next time you should avoid this kind place.
You are able to get much better service than this.

owen10
02-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Bro,

$60 for HJ !! $40 for 1/2 hr massage !! To be honest, this place sounds like an absolute rip-off

CLee2

yes i agree.

i always like to take a blast at such shops whenever i see such postings. mayb i started to chiong in an era when TN n specials r kinda affordable ... $30/hr for solid massage + $30 for HJ. i cant stand it when i see these ppl treating our bros as roberts n taking advantage, esp when they see some bros r new. already now inflation had seen HJ costing $50 n massage $40/hr ... we dun wanna anthr hike or else gotta get our garment to come in n subsidise liao! :D

ddts
02-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the teachings... Won't do it again :(

topfuel
02-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Note that there's another spa San***ary nearby similar to the one posted by another bro, also charges 80 for hj with strip or something they call it sensual massage. Pls take note and not get ripped off unless u r feelinhg rich. Massage for 1hr is basically $45 but massage is nowhere near 40mins and q is popped.

owen10
02-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the teachings... Won't do it again :(

no worries bro. juz treat this as tuition fee, like buying shares when u r a newbie n gettin burnt. d next time u'll be wiser n wouldnt fall into such 'traps'.

usually these unethical HC/TN gals will quote u an exhorbitant rate, say $80 for HJ. if u tell her too ex, she may lower a bit 'reluctantly' to say $60. if u tell her d mkt rate is onli $50, most likely she'll do biz with u.