PDA

View Full Version : JC/Poly?Sec Gals in FBT shorts

supershaft
01-03-2010, 07:33 PM
:DHi all,

Im sharing a common fantasy that I believe most guys have @ some point of time. Im in my mid 30's and every now and then when I see gals in FBT shorts showing off their damn smooth and shapely sexy legs (Esp if their butts r curvy), I will reli start going Nutz and juz feel like rubbing on their legs and other kinky stuffs. Haizz how I wish they r open enough to allow ONS.

Till now, no luck in successfully hooking one up for tryst. How abt u guys? Any fantasy thoughts to share?:D

samster1911
02-03-2010, 03:23 AM
love them ttm. I get turned on just by staring at those school girls in their FBT shorts, especially nice smooth and fair-skinned legs.

Somehow i like it more than girls in bikini. hahaha woooo :D

supershaft
02-03-2010, 07:57 PM
same sentiments... Bikini dressed gals r booooring sia... imagine if u can turn invisible for a moment n walk towards tis FBT babe n doogy ur prick into her loose thin material shorts from behind, straight plunging into her hot warm pussy, fucking her brains out, 2@ the same time raising her her smooth legs n removing her haivanas sandals and licking tonguing her thighs calves and beautifully pedicured feet.... And the finale is to pull out ur dick and use her both legs/feet to sandwich ur didi, jerking up n down giving u tat CFM look, till u literally spurt all ur cum on her sexy legs and feet...... Phoaaaw!!:D.. MY ULTIMATE FANTASY!!

asdfghjkl
02-03-2010, 09:13 PM
u can buy fbt at ntuc and ask gf to wear?

Johnston
03-03-2010, 12:17 AM
:DHi all,

Im sharing a common fantasy that I believe most guys have @ some point of time. Im in my mid 30's and every now and then when I see gals in FBT shorts showing off their damn smooth and shapely sexy legs (Esp if their butts r curvy), I will reli start going Nutz and juz feel like rubbing on their legs and other kinky stuffs. Haizz how I wish they r open enough to allow ONS.

Tellign the Judge/Mata: She dress so sexy , sure wants to fucks, so i RAEP her is no a good ide.... :rolleyes:

We cannot judge the character or wat else from one meeting/peekture or wat else...
.... if u now got a peekture of annabel chong (PRE-LONDON), can u honest say SHE IS PRONS STAR in makings...?

YouTube - New Reebok EasyTone commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCHKXICefFw)
Example: we dont know if she Swallows, etc... :p

besides i hear the reason to wear FBT short is usually to exercises.... u dont run marathon in suit right... or long skirt.... :D

PUMIT
03-03-2010, 09:01 AM
same sentiments... Bikini dressed gals r booooring sia... imagine if u can turn invisible for a moment n walk towards tis FBT babe n doogy ur prick into her loose thin material shorts from behind, straight plunging into her hot warm pussy, fucking her brains out, 2@ the same time raising her her smooth legs n removing her haivanas sandals and licking tonguing her thighs calves and beautifully pedicured feet.... And the finale is to pull out ur dick and use her both legs/feet to sandwich ur didi, jerking up n down giving u tat CFM look, till u literally spurt all ur cum on her sexy legs and feet...... Phoaaaw!!:D.. MY ULTIMATE FANTASY!!

bro supershaft, i'm so gonna try out ur fantasy on my gf! she's in jc at the moment. year 2;)

nyxes
03-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Yep i do have a fetish for sporty gals in FBT....
at my workplace... the netball girls always gather outside my office to put their bags and i never get bored of them doing their stretching in their FBTs :P

I am looking at them from the reflection from the louvered windows near the ceiling :D... so they wun know

asdfghjkl
03-03-2010, 09:55 PM
the shorts in the video, cant find in the reebok website? sg got sell such a shorts?

peterchewing
03-03-2010, 10:31 PM
I rmbr when I was in Poly, I saw this girl she walked passed me... Very short shorts can see abit of the end round part of her bums and skimmy top. Gd assets!

The best is that she climb the stairs and the rest of us saw her red undies revealing out. My lil brother was reacting immed. In my grp, there is one girl. Nt bad looking but nt my kind. I was re-parking my lil bro and she saw it and said:" eeks, what are you doing?"

I just smile back at her :D

So Paiseh! but she earn lor seeing me in 'action'...

dikk
04-03-2010, 01:33 AM
oh yeah.. i love FBT.. in fact is very easy to ZG as well. i managed to spot a few at the escalators & shopping malls (always look up!). its like upskirt but u get to see big portion of the arse :) they just love to wear loose fit over size fbt :)

Johnston
04-03-2010, 10:35 AM
I was re-parking my lil bro and she saw it and said:" eeks, what are you doing?"

I just smile back at her :D

So Paiseh! but she earn lor seeing me in 'action'...

U damn lucky she never Repork u to teachers say "he was touching his Man Part and i ask what he doing, he smile at me". A cunnings lawyer or some other could say "He was fondling his male part and thinking of RAEPING my client and when challenged he simply smiled at my client."

Man dont complain seeing girls touch themselves even if the girl is a total stranger (must pretty a bit lah), but the reverse no true for Girl..... :D

supershaft
04-03-2010, 11:46 AM
bro supershaft, i'm so gonna try out ur fantasy on my gf! she's in jc at the moment. year 2;)

Darn lucky guy u... how i wish there is a guy out there w such gf n willing to go 3P... we can enjoy each of her feet and @ the same time me bang arse, he bang pussy or vice versa.. think the ultimate shiokness id the gal being f***... Phoaww!! ... if got such gf, i everyday request footjob sia... thats wat i call living out life to the fullest.... :D

Juuvas
26-01-2011, 12:32 AM
I love girls in their s size fbt shorts too, especially those seasoned ones that are worn out that the marterial is silky n translucent. My sister likes to wear those at home, get to see her butt shape so sexy n she does not wear and panties at home. Omg

Noughnough
26-01-2011, 12:59 AM
Me too! Make me go gaga over it! hahaz. Their legs and butt attract me the most!

hardthrob81
26-01-2011, 07:26 AM
I love girls in their s size fbt shorts too, especially those seasoned ones that are worn out that the marterial is silky n translucent. My sister likes to wear those at home, get to see her butt shape so sexy n she does not wear and panties at home. Omg

waiting for what.... no pic no talk... post pic, we will know how to reward u...

big_daddy
26-01-2011, 08:36 AM
yeah! What a sight to behold while window shopping with the mam,

this syt in her black rimmed glasses, fbt shorts and adidas t shirt walk by,
with her teenager boobs pointing outwards of her t shirt! Emm Emm nice!