PDA

View Full Version : club monticarlo

Pages : [1] 2 3

newcheongster
27-02-2010, 10:23 AM
any bro when to this plc in peace centre @ level 4. heard it is newly open

DO_YOU_BJ
27-02-2010, 04:14 PM
This place is a far cry from the old SandBorg.
Its more luxurious now as compared before.
HFJ stage now rite smack in the middle of the whole place, so where ever you sit, as long as not in the rooms, you'll see the stage.
Only 2 singers caught my eye, 178 & 888.
The others no comments.
Was invited there on their opening nite on Thurs

yangguo
27-02-2010, 04:51 PM
This place is a far cry from the old SandBorg.
Its more luxurious now as compared before.
HFJ stage now rite smack in the middle of the whole place, so where ever you sit, as long as not in the rooms, you'll see the stage.
The others no comments.
Was invited there on their opening nite on Thurs

Bro, do you have the tel of Club monticarlo?

I would like to find out the room package during HH & SH.

Thanks in advance.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Solly dun have pai seh

ad_riche
27-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Was invited there on their opening nite on Thursbro,u must be their regular or vvip.:)

datbadcat
27-02-2010, 09:52 PM
So how is the place? the girls the damage, the rooms etc???

Huang Shao Ye
27-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Was there both days on Thursday and Friday...

The price is as standard...

Same as Dong Meng, Armani and etc...

4 jugs for small room...
7 jugs for medium room...

Price, deco, hall layout and sound system r good...

Only issue is some medium rooms r too small...

And gals wise r still limited...

gladknowingu
27-02-2010, 11:33 PM
MonteCarlo or 帝豪 63331513

newcheongster
28-02-2010, 01:30 AM
hi bro gladknowingu

how this plc gels compare to club jade?

spermlord
28-02-2010, 01:42 AM
Farking Smokey place....Even the Manager/waiters smoke inside the MAIN HALL....already call my NEA friend to RAID this KTV!!! Stay tuned!!!

:D

yangguo
28-02-2010, 05:48 PM
MonteCarlo or 帝豪 63331513

Thanks bro for the contact.

Here are the room package during happy hour:

Small room (includ 4 jugs of beers): $108 nett
Medium room (includ 7 jugs of beers): $200 nett

Enjoy. :)

screwprc
28-02-2010, 06:25 PM
bro yangguo,
tks for the info!;)

jkfazer
01-03-2010, 12:07 PM
anyone knows what the tips like and gals nationality?
hw many pax can sit in the small room?

thx for sharing :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
01-03-2010, 12:21 PM
Promotion Period

ROOM - 21 rooms
HH: 3pm-9pm
Beer: $18.80*Jug
Bottle: $188.00*Bottle

NH: 9pm-3am
Beer: $23.80*/Jug
Bottle: $208.00*/Bottle

HALL
HH: 3pm-3am
Beer: 16.80*Jug
Bottle: 168.00*Bottle

Hotline for booking: 63331513

Hope it helps. :D:p

For other details, please call their hotline. :D:p

jkfazer
01-03-2010, 12:25 PM
thx a lot bro :)
Cheers and happy chionging

Oceanlee
01-03-2010, 12:35 PM

not sure abt 888, but defi. 178 is a good babe not to miss. ;)

apart from 178, think there is another same age range (can't recall the No.) and I think shall be B- from the Cheongsam dress. 178 shall be ard B++ bah. :D

Cheers
OL

tanterry
02-03-2010, 12:54 AM

apart from 178, think there is another same age range (can't recall the No.) and I think shall be B- from the Cheongsam dress. 178 shall be ard B++ bah. :D

Cheers
OL

Hi bro, Just back from recc, you are right! Only 178 is worth hanging. Pretty and nice babe. Surprise no one hang for her during the 1st song. So hang just hang 50 lor, chit chat and and somemore sit until 11 PM when they have the 1st PPC. Then Before going back, get her HP number:D

Loving_Dickhead
02-03-2010, 02:44 AM

Cheers
OL

Hi bros OL & DYBJ,

Glad to meet you guys on opening nite! The place was great and the setup is relatively posh - really a far cry from the former Sandborg.

Few comments:

1. Stage smack right in the middle of the hall and too small. Need a really good vocalist to turn up the atmosphere for a stage fitted in the centre. You need a real performer.

2. The sound system (both hall and room) not bad but still need improvement. Perhaps some tuning?

3. Singers - terrible. Only 1 or 2 can sing and another 1 or 2 that is pleasing to the eyes. The rest really CMI.

The bosses should take a mixture of both lookers and performers for this joint which I believe will be with good potential in times to come.

Best
LDH :D

FireInYourHole
02-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Heard from one of the staff that the renovation is not entirely complete, thus the smokey (genting) effect. hmmmmmm :rolleyes: well anyways , compared to Sandborg, i personally find that MC has a better outlook apart from some minor flaws... will recce and post :cool:again soon :) cheerios guys

jnewwit
02-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Room wise, the medium rooms are very small with exception of room 7. The medium rooms here cannot compare to Club Jade's small room.

I like the wireless microphone though.

kizz
02-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Ya. The rooms are indeed small... 178 really prettiest! AngPAI!!!

DO_YOU_BJ
02-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Wow looks like so many bros thumbs up 178, looks like it'll be a fun time then in this HFJ hehehe
As for the smokeyness, it's also because the smoke they inject on the stage which is smack rite in the center of the place.
Also good la, our dear friend who activate his kakis from NEA will go there bang bolls lol

AHSPERM
02-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Was there both days on Thursday and Friday...

The price is as standard...

Same as Dong Meng, Armani and etc...

4 jugs for small room...
7 jugs for medium room...

Price, deco, hall layout and sound system r good...

Only issue is some medium rooms r too small...

And gals wise r still limited...

Bro huang,

Any idea how much is the tip? $30 same as Dongmen?

Hock8
02-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Does 178 allows going out?

Huang Shao Ye
02-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Well...

Same as Dong Meng...

But my friends have tried a few $20 cos the some prettier gals r quite busy, seldom come over...

Some gals they might want to get more from u cos since it is a new ktv opening...

They will say here the tips min $50...

Then ask them to fly kite...

Still, it depends on u... How much u think their accompany r worth...

Thanks!

K9696
03-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Wow looks like so many bros thumbs up 178, looks like it'll be a fun time then in this HFJ hehehe
As for the smokeyness, it's also because the smoke they inject on the stage which is smack rite in the center of the place.
Also good la, our dear friend who activate his kakis from NEA will go there bang bolls lol

wah.. 178... Red Hot Number.. u in the Q.. for this number? haha;)

DO_YOU_BJ
04-03-2010, 09:21 PM
wah.. 178... Red Hot Number.. u in the Q.. for this number? haha;)

Mission almost accomplished bro lolzzzzz

XiBeiSong
05-03-2010, 07:22 AM
went to tis place last nite. Shd saz its overated by some comments here. Besides being newly open, there is nothing to shout abt. As for the much talked after 178, so so only. Just my opinion. Not meant to offend anyone. Cheers.

DO_YOU_BJ
05-03-2010, 07:31 AM
Not meant to offend anyone. Cheers.

If anyone shud be offended by your post bro, he should be shot!
Pls allow me to give him the 1st bullet lol
This is why, as always said, one man's meat is another man's poison......:D

K9696
05-03-2010, 08:15 AM
Mission almost accomplished bro lolzzzzz

lol....congrats 2 u....yo........
One out of the league... .....

DO_YOU_BJ
05-03-2010, 08:58 AM
lol....congrats 2 u....yo........
One out of the league... .....

Accomplished....hehehe
Now can sleep

tanterry
06-03-2010, 08:45 AM
went to tis place last nite. Shd saz its overated by some comments here. Besides being newly open, there is nothing to shout abt. As for the much talked after 178, so so only. Just my opinion. Not meant to offend anyone. Cheers.

agreed when you are comparing with top joints. Rate her 7.5 in looks.
But new means fresh and we like fresh stock. Enjoy while it lasts, until some power hangers chopped her

Cannot really watch from the TV screen in the ktv room. It shoots the whole view of the stage so end up we see only small image.LOL all singers wear the same type of dress. So I act blur and no hang last night

DO_YOU_BJ
06-03-2010, 08:38 PM
agreed when you are comparing with top joints. Rate her 7.5 in looks.
But new means fresh and we like fresh stock. Enjoy while it lasts, until some power hangers chopped her

Cannot really watch from the TV screen in the ktv room. It shoots the whole view of the stage so end up we see only small image.LOL all singers wear the same type of dress. So I act blur and no hang last night

Well said bro, one man's meat is another man's poison hahaha
Anyways, was there too last nite and what an experience, 1st time in my life i see a Male singer kenna 5k at one go....
Solid sia........

spermlord
07-03-2010, 12:13 AM

No lah, I was there again yesterday and every room also got smokers...sure a bountiful catch this time round!!! wahaha, stay tuned for this coming week...SMOKE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! $200 FINE!!!

Loving_Dickhead
07-03-2010, 04:05 PM
No lah, I was there again yesterday and every room also got smokers...sure a bountiful catch this time round!!! wahaha, stay tuned for this coming week...SMOKE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! $200 FINE!!!

Are you on drugs, mate?

FireInYourHole
07-03-2010, 06:31 PM
he's not on drugs bro but rather he is over loaded with millions of tadpoles that just couldn't escape his small nut sack.....thus causing his crankyness...........damn~~~~:cool:

MoralEpitome
10-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Boring place ley...not much girls...but singers can sit with you during HH...singers not much got standard la...just hang a few for show...178 more mature sophicated looking...888 not bad....some from armani also came over...power hangers never see yet...heard got a few k types..

markeus
11-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Boring place ley...not much girls...but singers can sit with you during HH...singers not much got standard la...just hang a few for show...178 more mature sophicated looking...888 not bad....some from armani also came over...power hangers never see yet...heard got a few k types..

haha...yeah, I saw 888 last nite. not bad not bad :)
not many rooms occupied during normal hours but still dun see a lot of girls there. some of my girls have up to 7 tables across the various floors!
how come so limited stock?

plus thing is room is nicely furnished with wireless mikes!:D

spermlord
11-03-2010, 05:40 PM

bro eprick, pls refrain frm going there as NEA will raid the smokey Pothouse soon...no joke!!

marc5
12-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Was there the other nite and noticed the very much talked about 888 & 178
888 is SYT which looks a bit like Christy Chung and 178 is more MILF Elegant type
What i heard from inside news is that 888 is avail & 178 tio bao by someone liao.
Any bros can confirm if this is true?

Christy Chung? Wow, 888 must be something and will likely to be a hot one.

178 got bao-ed already? That's fast. Club MC was opened only a few weeks ago if I am correct. I wonder who bao-ed her. This bro must have fast leg fast hand and be a "yian-tao" lad...:D

Sorry, I can't help you on a confirmation.

FireInYourHole
12-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Come on spermlord,how would you feel if it is your business that someone else is bad-mouthing???? i'll bet either you are from one of the competitor's club or just a plain joe that doesn't have any personal hygiene and keeps bad mouthing other people.
Personally i've been there a couple of times and apart from the bad ventilation the club offer(and it has improved tremandously based on the captain and managers infomation), i found that the pricing for the liquors kindof affordable.On top of that, the layout of the stage is unique and one of a kind as it is located in the middle of the hall. Apart from some off-key singing, the rest are basically well, kindof a nice feel with the friendly staff service.:cool:
Happy hour whole night long in the hall @ $16.80/jug
hmmm in regards to 178 and 888, well i've heard about that too but the info is entirely opposite. 888 was 'bao' by that certain brother and 178 does really have a milf look. the one that catches my eye is 99. sweet look :D please keep me up to date if any brother has any pricing for that :) cheers

DO_YOU_BJ
13-03-2010, 03:16 PM
99. sweet look :D please keep me up to date if any brother has any pricing for that :) cheers

99露露from henan is single and avail wif no backer.
Does not do ST fyi.......
Flower also weak.
You know what to do to get wat u want then......

tz123
13-03-2010, 03:22 PM
99露露from henan is single and avail wif no backer.
Does not do ST fyi.......
Flower also weak.
You know what to do to get wat u want then......singer hard to up one,unless you are big spender. i still prefer those hostesses.

yangguo
13-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Were there with my kakis last nite. We sat in the hall for a while after HH as we couldnt finish our drinks.

No. 77 caught our attention. She is a tall and leggy gal. Will be there to support her on our next visit.

MoralEpitome
13-03-2010, 09:28 PM
but still most of the singers cmi it....so so only....i hang many times but I think these singers really waste time and money....the money i spend on hanging can up a few girls already....

MoralEpitome
13-03-2010, 09:30 PM
And fuck you spermprick...you pussy boy...you are famous for being a pussy....come here and talk cock but no balls in front of your wife....heard you are her slave...have to bath her too!

spermlord
13-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Anyone got fine $200 for smoking in the KTV???

FireInYourHole
14-03-2010, 12:42 AM
:eek: lol OMFG:D

spermlord
14-03-2010, 01:51 AM
Come on spermlord,how would you feel if it is your business that someone else is bad-mouthing???? i'll bet either you are from one of the competitor's club or just a plain joe that doesn't have any personal hygiene and keeps bad mouthing other people.
Personally i've been there a couple of times and apart from the bad ventilation the club offer(and it has improved tremandously based on the captain and managers infomation), i found that the pricing for the liquors kindof affordable.On top of that, the layout of the stage is unique and one of a kind as it is located in the middle of the hall. Apart from some off-key singing, the rest are basically well, kindof a nice feel with the friendly staff service.:cool:
Happy hour whole night long in the hall @ $16.80/jug
hmmm in regards to 178 and 888, well i've heard about that too but the info is entirely opposite. 888 was 'bao' by that certain brother and 178 does really have a milf look. the one that catches my eye is 99. sweet look :D please keep me up to date if any brother has any pricing for that :) cheers

I din bad mouth tis smokey ktv... It's a fact tat there r tons of smokers there, the boss inclusive. They shd b raided asap n hauled to court on e 3rd time!!!!! Wahaha....then close shop

DO_YOU_BJ
14-03-2010, 03:05 PM
War of the sperms............................................ ..........

DO_YOU_BJ
14-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Christy Chung? Wow, 888 must be something and will likely to be a hot one.

178 got bao-ed already? That's fast. Club MC was opened only a few weeks ago if I am correct. I wonder who bao-ed her. This bro must have fast leg fast hand and be a "yian-tao" lad...:D

Sorry, I can't help you on a confirmation.

My humblest greetings to The Grand Eminence Marc5, which bro fast hand fast leg??????? YanDao meh?????:p

MoralEpitome
14-03-2010, 04:18 PM
I din bad mouth tis smokey ktv... It's a fact tat there r tons of smokers there, the boss inclusive. They shd b raided asap n hauled to court on e 3rd time!!!!! Wahaha....then close shop

oh ya...i forgot why u so scare of smokers...cos u scare your wife will catch you....u r a wuss...a pussycat!!!... heard you have to kowtow to your tigress at home...hahaha...u r a disgrace to all man!!

FireInYourHole
14-03-2010, 05:16 PM
bleah~~~~~spermwuss is just a macho wuss infront of his comp screen. forget it. lucky i was noted by the service staff on the incoming assault. haha ;) anyways just hoping spermwuss will have his just dessert with massive c*ckbanging by his tigeress and suck him till he is nothing but a skin covering bone piece of penile skin. mutherplucker you ass wipe... :cool:
seriously bros, who chiong and doesn't smoke de.....haiz
hmmm apart from the assault, i didn't see much of anything 2 days back. maybe due to the fact that the girls radar picks up some strange frequency. chill guys, will keep updating the assault report,:o

Loving_Dickhead
14-03-2010, 07:24 PM
My humblest greetings to The Grand Eminence Marc5, which bro fast hand fast leg??????? YanDao meh?????:p

As I am aware, 178 tio BY by a top class power hanger. Not only is he yantao, but very influential and charismatic. We have met for drinks before - a very good guy but he is one who welcomes the competition, the bigger the better. Me small fly, when he spoke me like mousie mickey mouse. :D

Hahaha... time for me to drop another visit to CMC soon... now that my 2nd wife is back in China for 1 month. Kekeke.

Loving_Dickhead
14-03-2010, 07:26 PM

Sorry to disappoint you, but this joint boh-tai-ji. Swee Swee, cos I was at DC and some of my biz associates were at CMC. Hahaha, you must be damn heartbroken, the way a piece of green hat is placed over your foolish head. :D

spermlord
14-03-2010, 10:58 PM
oh ya...i forgot why u so scare of smokers...cos u scare your wife will catch you....u r a wuss...a pussycat!!!... heard you have to kowtow to your tigress at home...hahaha...u r a disgrace to all man!!

Well...i being spineless have no choice becos my tigress is a multi-millionairess as her grandparents left behind a house in the Orchard Road (Huai-hai road) of Shanghai for their dearest granddaugther....so in order to be secured for a cushy life, i must be her slave!!!

Anyway, stay tuned for the impending raid!!! Dun be caught sucking a cock in ur mouth....eh...i mean sucking a ciggi....wahahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
15-03-2010, 02:54 PM
As I am aware, 178 tio BY by a top class power hanger. Not only is he yantao, but very influential and charismatic. We have met for drinks before - a very good guy but he is one who welcomes the competition, the bigger the better. Me small fly, when he spoke me like mousie mickey mouse. :D

Hahaha... time for me to drop another visit to CMC soon... now that my 2nd wife is back in China for 1 month. Kekeke.

Wah bro, like that, i also better fast hand fast leg back off, else sure malu bigtime man lolzzzzz

As for Spermy Sperm, pls go wear your skirt, and shut the fuck up, you're nottin more than a soft rice eating ManWhore......you're a disgrace to our species....wat a looser......

spermlord
15-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Wah bro, like that, i also better fast hand fast leg back off, else sure malu bigtime man lolzzzzz

As for Spermy Sperm, pls go wear your skirt, and shut the fuck up, you're nottin more than a soft rice eating ManWhore......you're a disgrace to our species....wat a looser......

Wahaha, dun forget HEROes always die young...only cowards survive!!

Anyway, good luck to smokers and the smokey management....RAID RAID RAID!!!

marc5
15-03-2010, 04:59 PM
My humblest greetings to The Grand Eminence Marc5, which bro fast hand fast leg??????? YanDao meh?????

My unreserved greeting to YRH, king of kings DYBJ, the bro fast leg fast hand is the bro who bao-ed 178 la. According to what I heard (also see bro LDH's post), he is quite yandao. So in no time 178 will be KC-ed until "don't recognise home":)

Hello bro LDH, this is what I called fast leg fast hand. Waste no time:D

Cheers.

DO_YOU_BJ
16-03-2010, 09:34 AM
So at the end of the day, wats the conclusion?
Some say tio bao, some say bo tio bao, or is it just a case of the usual rumours that flies round the nite scenes like no tmr??????
Or is it just a case of char siew bao or bak bao?

FireInYourHole
17-03-2010, 01:33 AM
HUM!!!! i want HUM!!!! not bao~~~~~ dripping wet HUM~~~~~:p

FireInYourHole
22-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Was there last friday with my fellow kakis,hmm was in one of the rooms in the back of the club and hahaa wow, numerous bouncy MM walking up and down wor. wahhaha then i chance upon 1 kindof gf/feel de, but really forgot her name and where she comes from.
overall experience after so many numerous visit, the ventilation improved( much much better then the first time, i guess the management really did do their jobs). on top of that, i noted that the difference between club MC and the rest of the clubs in the building is that, i opened a bottle of martell on friday and was expected to pay the room charges but wow, the management of club MC actually told me that the next time round when i come back for my liquor,i just have to pay the normal other then the room charges.
maybe i'm suah ku but hey, i actually did make a booking on wed, to go back for my liquor :P :D hmm posting will continue

MoralEpitome
22-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Been going to this place quite regularly and maintaining very low profile watching the happenings around there.
Nothing much to shout about actually, the crowd now seems to have lessened and the singers are not so filled with flowers as they were in the beginning.
The very much talked about 178 & 888 are always missing from work.
Dunno 1 week can see them more than 3 days or not.
Indications like these only prove what i heard was rite, they have lao gong already.
There was one night, didn't see one of the singers but at the end of the day, saw her at the car jockey wif another guy.
Seen this guy around quite alot, looks like a seasoned cheongster.
Is that the one that the bros here mentioned about?

maybe it's the owner of the R8? saw her trying to chat him up

mel&nicole
23-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Hi to All Bros,

Has the number of gals improve in CMC? Thinking of going over soon. Please provide updates if possible

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

yangguo
24-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Has the number of gals improve in CMC? Thinking of going over soon. Please provide updates if possible

Were there with 2 other kakis during HH yesterday. Not so crowded. I guess not more than 10 rooms occupied. Selection of gals still quite limited but you can still find some pretty SYTs there.

I sat with a SYT called Ke Er from Chong Qing. Lookwise 7/10. She told me it's her 2nd day working HH at CMC and she worked as a singer at one of the KTV in Cuppage plaza. After hearing her 1st song, I quickly offered her $100 and asked her not to butterfly as I really enjoy listening to her singing. Thanks goodness she agreed. The sad part is that she has to leave @7.30pm cos she need to report work at her workplace by 8pm.

My other kaki sat with a gal called Xiao Wei. Lookwise 7/10 but she is very fun and jovious. We danced and rubbed body with her inside the room while playing some disco music.

Overall, the fun factor is high and we have really enjoyed our afternoon there. Will RTC next week.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Singers that sit tables during HH means they got no business at their HFJ.
Understand many singers at CMC also do that during the day.

yangguo
24-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Singers that sit tables during HH means they got no business at their HFJ.
Understand many singers at CMC also do that during the day.

Yes, bro. You are right.

She admits that biz at her workplace is quite bad.

Like that better so i dont have to compete with other cheongsters to hang flower.. :D

Smeagol
25-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Yes, bro. You are right.

She admits that biz at her workplace is quite bad.

Like that better so i dont have to compete with other cheongsters to hang flower.. :D

Many HFJ biz are really bad. Was at Jade a week ago.... was surprised to see the MC and Keyboard teacher who were formerlly from Huang Chao. Gathered from them that Huang Chao Biz is very very bad. One singer did her show and got only $200 flower..... wah lau. Boss Richard spending all his time at casino..... no motivation to run the biz leow.

Anyway.... Jade biz also jialat

roamersg
26-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Many HFJ biz are really bad. Was at Jade a week ago.... was surprised to see the MC and Keyboard teacher who were formerlly from Huang Chao. Gathered from them that Huang Chao Biz is very very bad. One singer did her show and got only $200 flower..... wah lau. Boss Richard spending all his time at casino..... no motivation to run the biz leow.

Anyway.... Jade biz also jialat

Wow, HC biz bad! Not been there for very long time, maybe 6 months but remember they always seemed to have a few quite chio ones. Is the quality of their singers looks still better than most HFJs? I guess I'll try to go myself sometime but to really get overview need to wait for PPC, which is on the last side for me, i prefer early visits

I had gone to CMC few weeks back and was quite unimpressed with the singers, agreed 888 cute, but not as good as what used to be the top 3 at HC or Cleopatra.

tanterry
27-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Agreed. The format have to change in CMC or else i think it will end up like club jade. The rest time is too long between the first and second song. Then the second song is already PPC. They should move PPC to the 3rd song segment and the second song should change to group of 4 mini PPC for the customer to preview.

FireInYourHole
06-04-2010, 02:45 PM
wow.....CMC being quiet lately~~~ going over to have a look maybe tomorrow.:cool:

markeus
08-04-2010, 11:19 AM
wow.....CMC being quiet lately~~~ going over to have a look maybe tomorrow.:cool:

how was CMC?

SGguy33
08-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Pro : New deco, 107nett for small room (4 jug), wireless mic

Con : limited meimei, meimei only come after 6+, sound system not so good, small room too small

Conclusion; Not many ppl, 10/11 rooms only, walk in also got room. Nice if you want a quiet environment to discuss bizness, but bring your own meimei.

lauchiolover
08-04-2010, 06:11 PM
went there the other night thought the place was nicely done up. or at least it is new. so no smell....outside the main area was very quiet.

had a nice big room. room was nice and clean. service was good. and the rooms were mostly filled. was there after 9. meimei also limited though. but there were one or two nice ones. the one my fren had was very innocent looking and decent. the other girl was very wild. willing to play. overall ok.

MoralEpitome
08-04-2010, 09:52 PM
went there the other night thought the place was nicely done up. or at least it is new. so no smell....outside the main area was very quiet.

had a nice big room. room was nice and clean. service was good. and the rooms were mostly filled. was there after 9. meimei also limited though. but there were one or two nice ones. the one my fren had was very innocent looking and decent. the other girl was very wild. willing to play. overall ok.

Yeah service not bad....just that abit limited on the girls as they run 4th 6th and 7th floor! your girl will disappear for a long time...room charges reasonable....main hall nice deco....singers so so...can't really sing except for a few... i saw 888 kena bao tai by this guy who hang her 500...so maybe she got laogong leow....178 very discreet though never see her with any guy...the rest of the singers not very outstanding...2 from armani last time...the guy who can play the jazz not bad though...hahaha

tanterry
09-04-2010, 08:17 PM
both ang pais, 178 & 888 held a joint show last night cos me went there after got a sms from one of them. From the flowers hanged, 888's main backer was there:D

next friday will be 118 and 999 to have joint show

Loving_Dickhead
09-04-2010, 08:55 PM
both ang pais, 178 & 888 held a joint show last night cos me went there after got a sms from one of them. From the flowers hanged, 888's main backer was there:D

next friday will be 118 and 999 to have joint show

888 got at least 2 stong backers last night.
But from flowers tally, it seems that 178 has won slightly based on flowers tally. The thing that amazed me was that she got only 1x big supporter. :D

888 can't sing for nuts! But she got looks lah.

Best,

tanterry
09-04-2010, 09:19 PM
888 got at least 2 stong backers last night.
But from flowers tally, it seems that 178 has won slightly based on flowers tally. The thing that amazed me was that she got only 1x big supporter. :D

888 can't sing for nuts! But she got looks lah.

Best,

wow.. didn't really count, so thought 888 won slightly on flowers tally

Comparing these two, 178 is a more natural performer

FireInYourHole
09-04-2010, 10:06 PM
:D Well as Tanterry had posted,i was there too last night...impressive action by 178 and 888 backer. wanted to support too but after seeing their action, i decided to lay back....:p
well, what i can say is i'll be looking forward to next week's action:). oh just to add, the 2 dancer doing the dance section:eek:WOW......mind blowing good......and it seems that the service during the routine by the 2 featured singers doesn't lacks. CMC is getting better by the day
Will definately head back there again.
PS. heard from the MC (the sax guy...kindof forgot his name) that tonight there is a new singer staging....hmmmmm will check it out tomorrow or the day after

MoralEpitome
09-04-2010, 11:45 PM
:D Well as Tanterry had posted,i was there too last night...impressive action by 178 and 888 backer. wanted to support too but after seeing their action, i decided to lay back....:p
well, what i can say is i'll be looking forward to next week's action:). oh just to add, the 2 dancer doing the dance section:eek:WOW......mind blowing good......and it seems that the service during the routine by the 2 featured singers doesn't lacks. CMC is getting better by the day
Will definately head back there again.
PS. heard from the MC (the sax guy...kindof forgot his name) that tonight there is a new singer staging....hmmmmm will check it out tomorrow or the day after

Just back from morticarlo....quite quiet night...i think after last's night performance by 178 and 888...not much pple there....but i left after the 1st performance as i can't stay late...118 asked me to go see her perform next friday...but i wonder if she has any strong backers...hahaha

rich
09-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Hi bros, I am new, i can only go between 5 - 8 pm. Is there any fun during these hours? is this for karaoke or to watch gals sing

markeus
10-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Hi bros, I am new, i can only go between 5 - 8 pm. Is there any fun during these hours? is this for karaoke or to watch gals sing

5-8pm just nice for happy hour. got both in-room ktv and hang flowers.
bros, how are the girl quality and quantity these days? likely to venture next week :D

MoralEpitome
10-04-2010, 04:17 PM
5-8pm just nice for happy hour. got both in-room ktv and hang flowers.
bros, how are the girl quality and quantity these days? likely to venture next week :D

no hang flower from 5 to 8pm la....duh

markeus
10-04-2010, 04:27 PM
no hang flower from 5 to 8pm la....duh
yaya...my bad. i answer his questions in parts, did not relate to the 5-8pm. :p

rich
10-04-2010, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=MoralEpitome;4759713]no hang flower from 5 to 8pm la....duh[/QUOTE

what can we do in the main hall? karaoke? will the girls come and sit at main hall, i dont want to take room cos never tried before.

rich
10-04-2010, 05:41 PM
What can we do at main hall? Karaoke? Will the girls come and sit with you? Can play with them in the main hall?
Never been there before so dare not take room in case get chopped.

MoralEpitome
11-04-2010, 01:09 AM
What can we do at main hall? Karaoke? Will the girls come and sit with you? Can play with them in the main hall?

can sing...not many girls will sit with you in the main hall unless they already know you...but still some of them will... in the hall so open of course cannot teh much unless you are skillful in the art of discreet rubbahing....hahahha...hall quite cheap la 25 bucks for one jug only

FireInYourHole
11-04-2010, 04:51 AM
From my receipt.....1st jug PLUS NUTS is 24.40 :) next one only 18nett :) so how???? rubbah rubbah haha simple la.....but very discreetly lor :P

DO_YOU_BJ
11-04-2010, 05:50 AM
118 asked me to go see her perform next friday...but i wonder if she has any strong backers

Answer is a big NO!

yangguo
11-04-2010, 09:03 AM

Bro, they do offer room package during Happy Hour (5-9pm). Kindly refer to the earlier postings (page 1) under this thread for details.

In general, if you are going in a group and drink a lot, it is better to take the room package so you guys can have more privacy and the gals also feel more comfortable. But if you are going alone and not a good drinker, then you will save more by sitting in the hall.

Anyway, why you so scared of being "chopped" since you are called rich? :p

tanterry
11-04-2010, 09:19 AM
Just back from morticarlo....quite quiet night...i think after last's night performance by 178 and 888...not much pple there....but i left after the 1st performance as i can't stay late...118 asked me to go see her perform next friday...but i wonder if she has any strong backers...hahaha

It is your chance to show hand this coming friday :D

DO_YOU_BJ
11-04-2010, 10:12 AM
The top 3 flowers i've noticed from this joint actually comes from 178, 888 & 999
They all got backers
But 118, the flowers are always loose the most is the rare occassional 500 bucks tats about it.
In view of this, i think this coming friday will be a hands down win for 999........

I shud be there like i was to watch the battle between 178 & 888........very interesting nite it was, where you can see experienced flower hangers pit against novice hangers

Like what bro Loving Dickhead mentioned, 2 groups of supporters shouting & cheering at 888 taking up 1 corner of the hall....rowdy bunch which comprised of clients and singers from emporio
Whereas, the supporters of 178 was very quiet & composed which only took up 1 table.
Was an interesting show, to see how cannons shot all over the shop like no ones business.
888 was leading all the way till the very last few minutes of the very last segment when the 178 supporters show their hand.
Game over, wif 178 winning 888 by a nose.
Very good show i must say.

But honestly speaking, i doubt anyone will see anymore this kinda action for all the other shows set in place!

rich
11-04-2010, 11:23 AM
Bro, they do offer room package during Happy Hour (5-9pm). Kindly refer to the earlier postings (page 1) under this thread for details.

In general, if you are going in a group and drink a lot, it is better to take the room package so you guys can have more privacy and the gals also feel more comfortable. But if you are going alone and not a good drinker, then you will save more by sitting in the hall.

Anyway, why you so scared of being "chopped" since you are called rich? :p

Haha, i forgot to add in the word "poor". i am poor richard.

Where can i get the meaning of all the shortforms you bros use, like syt, bj, hj etc

Also dont know what is hang flowers. Those exciting shows of hang flowers only after HH? During HH dont have? I am male cinderella, must be home by 8.30. So i can only read about your adventrues here. sigh........

MoralEpitome
11-04-2010, 12:55 PM
It is your chance to show hand this coming friday :D

LOL...damn sway...of all days I have a event to run on saturday..so unlikely to stay out late the night before...first time in many months...i think it's because 118 unwilling to sacrifice more bodily wise, so harder for her to find ardent supporter?...i also dun wan to waste too much money on this type...last night got one guy hang her a few hundred though...maybe up and coming supporter hahaha...

MoralEpitome
11-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Answer is a big NO!

You are absolutely right...her supporters all sporodic one and usually hang her $50 $100 only....unfortunately i am only a small fry unlike some of the esteemed brudders here...so i will lie low and analyse the situation...

seems like 178 and 888 appeals more to the mature crowd with more spending power and 118 is more of a syt sort... however it seems more happening at CJ....no need show also hang a few k....got a few strong backers there also... of course i believe there's still a class of difference compared to DC...

Loving_Dickhead
11-04-2010, 04:26 PM
The top 3 flowers i've noticed from this joint actually comes from 178, 888 & 999
They all got backers

I shud be there like i was to watch the battle between 178 & 888........very interesting nite it was, where you can see experienced flower hangers pit against novice hangers

Like what bro Loving Dickhead mentioned, 2 groups of supporters shouting & cheering at 888 taking up 1 corner of the hall....rowdy bunch which comprised of clients and singers from emporio
Whereas, the supporters of 178 was very quiet & composed which only took up 1 table.
Was an interesting show, to see how cannons shot all over the shop like no ones business.
888 was leading all the way till the very last few minutes of the very last segment when the 178 supporters show their hand.
Game over, wif 178 winning 888 by a nose.
Very good show i must say.

But honestly speaking, i doubt anyone will see anymore this kinda action for all the other shows set in place!

I beg to differ on some points.
1. I noticed from the flowers pattern that 888 supporters came in 2 groups at least, with some pockets here and there across the hall.
2. There were 4 rounds of "mini" competition between 178 and 888. 178 won the first set and fourth set, while 888 won the middle two sets. The grand finale was won by 178 with the $5K- 龙袍 with several thousands just before the $5K.
3. The earlier rounds have seen 178 gathering many $1K- and $500- banners. 888 took the second round by storm with a $5K- 龙袍 and that was the only highlight.
4. 888 supporters, as I can see, are quite regular hangers with deep pockets. But why a single supporter of 178 was enough to take them out, one word and its called Strategy. The bomb drops at the most crucial moment when you are hanging flower and not flying canons every where from the start.

Above all are my humble opinions... no offense to the bros supporters of 178 and 888. It was a good night to remember and appreciate. Seeing few groups of experienced hangers pitting against each other are always a sight to behold.

Best,

Loving_Dickhead
11-04-2010, 04:29 PM
of course i believe there's still a class of difference compared to DC...

DC standards for good looking babes are dropping ... hope Johnny can bring in a mixture both good singers and lookers. :D

tanterry
11-04-2010, 05:41 PM
I beg to differ on some points.
1. I noticed from the flowers pattern that 888 supporters came in 2 groups at least, with some pockets here and there across the hall.
2. There were 4 rounds of "mini" competition between 178 and 888. 178 won the first set and fourth set, while 888 won the middle two sets. The grand finale was won by 178 with the $5K- 龙袍 with several thousands just before the $5K.
3. The earlier rounds have seen 178 gathering many $1K- and $500- banners. 888 took the second round by storm with a $5K- 龙袍 and that was the only highlight.
4. 888 supporters, as I can see, are quite regular hangers with deep pockets. But why a single supporter of 178 was enough to take them out, one word and its called Strategy. The bomb drops at the most crucial moment when you are hanging flower and not flying canons every where from the start.

Above all are my humble opinions... no offense to the bros supporters of 178 and 888. It was a good night to remember and appreciate. Seeing few groups of experienced hangers pitting against each other are always a sight to behold.

Best,

Surely it is a good night to remember and just add to a few points

I think the competition is not only between 178 and 888, but also from competitions within groups of 888 supporters. The main backer of 888 shows hand too soon, gave a $5K- 龙袍 during the 2nd round. It kills off competition too soon and loses the montentum. If dun play strategy perhaps, there could be a even bigger flower tally:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-04-2010, 05:41 PM
.....one word and its called Strategy. The bomb drops at the most crucial moment when you are hanging flower and not flying canons every where from the start.....

Checkmate :D

Wow, thanks for this good analysis & commentary summary of that night hang flower bids from esteem bros....Great insight indeed..... :D

MoralEpitome
11-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Checkmate :D

Wow, thanks for this good analysis & commentary summary of that night hang flower bids from esteem bros....Great insight indeed..... :D

Yeah great analysis....i wonder if it will be as happening this friday with 118 and 999...i think I will have to miss the action...dun have as deep pockets as 178's loner ranger...hahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
12-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Yeah great analysis....i wonder if it will be as happening this friday with 118 and 999...i think I will have to miss the action

As mentioned earlier, i am very confident that 118 & 999 this coming friday will be pure anti climax.
But then again, from my very newby noob understanding, the singers are matched for the show based on their mthly earnings.
See, 178 & 888 flower tally always very close.......
But way ahead of 999, thus the reason for them to be paired for the show.
Then again, 999's supporter appears once every 2 days to hang a crown on 999 but other than that, 999 has literally no other sources of income.
Now, 118. She may not have that kinda flowers, but for all her loose change flowers, she can hit 4th place, now that's an achievement.

Do not forget, when one does a show, a guy will hang outta good will but a guy will hang ALOT only when there is obvious reason to do so.
So, if 118 has all her loose change customers hang, how much does one think she can clock that very same nite???????
Not forgetting, the amount of daily HH she goes to to sit tables also tells her actual earning power.

So my conclusion is still, it's a waste time show, 999 is expected to win hands down!

i think I will have to miss the action...dun have as deep pockets as 178's loner ranger...hahaha
There's always a deeper pocket around bro...this lone ranger not deep pocket from what i know, just a wee bit CRAZY! lolzzzzz

DO_YOU_BJ
12-04-2010, 01:17 AM
Surely it is a good night to remember and just add to a few points

I think the competition is not only between 178 and 888, but also from competitions within groups of 888 supporters. The main backer of 888 shows hand too soon, gave a $5K- 龙袍 during the 2nd round. It kills off competition too soon and loses the montentum. If dun play strategy perhaps, there could be a even bigger flower tally:D

Well said bro, in the end, he did a very big favour for 178's supporters.

Big Semens
12-04-2010, 07:58 AM
DC standards for good looking babes are dropping ... hope Johnny can bring in a mixture both good singers and lookers. :D
Generally 简单老师 chooses those who can sing, but Johnny has the final say in the looks department .... :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-04-2010, 03:18 PM

Do not forget, when one does a show, a guy will hang outta good will but a guy will hang ALOT only when there is obvious reason to do so.
So, if 118 has all her loose change customers hang, how much does one think she can clock that very same nite???????......There's always a deeper pocket around bro...

Quite true also. Food for thought.

I guess deep pockets bros would be like that guy who shown-hand with Cash-In-Bag type @ "A" HFJ or deeper pockets than that.....

Beside the girls and drinks, such hang flower bids are another form of highly entertaininig shows for us too :)

MoralEpitome
12-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Quite true also. Food for thought.

I guess deep pockets bros would be like that guy who shown-hand with Cash-In-Bag type @ "A" HFJ or deeper pockets than that.....

Beside the girls and drinks, such hang flower bids are another form of highly entertaininig shows for us too :)

Yup entertaining...but i think taking normal girls more bang for buck...since this friday is likely to be anti climax i shall not go there to witness the show...hahaha

MoralEpitome
12-04-2010, 09:52 PM
As mentioned earlier, i am very confident that 118 & 999 this coming friday will be pure anti climax.
But then again, from my very newby noob understanding, the singers are matched for the show based on their mthly earnings.
See, 178 & 888 flower tally always very close.......
But way ahead of 999, thus the reason for them to be paired for the show.
Then again, 999's supporter appears once every 2 days to hang a crown on 999 but other than that, 999 has literally no other sources of income.
Now, 118. She may not have that kinda flowers, but for all her loose change flowers, she can hit 4th place, now that's an achievement.

So, if 118 has all her loose change customers hang, how much does one think she can clock that very same nite???????
Not forgetting, the amount of daily HH she goes to to sit tables also tells her actual earning power.

So my conclusion is still, it's a waste time show, 999 is expected to win hands down!

There's always a deeper pocket around bro...this lone ranger not deep pocket from what i know, just a wee bit CRAZY! lolzzzzz

yup i am one of 118's loose change hangers out of good will...actually not bad considering she works quite hard to entertain all her loose change's hangers....but u r right to say that unless there is good reason i dun see why would i hang her more...although loose change does add up to quite alot over time..

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-04-2010, 09:58 PM
...loose change hangers..

Me also a loose change hanger :D:p
No wonder always lost the chain of communication after a while...hehe :D
Joke aside, this is afterall, part of cheonging session

MoralEpitome
12-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Me also a loose change hanger :D:p
No wonder always lost the chain of communication after a while...hehe :D
Joke aside, this is afterall, part of cheonging session

lol...just enjoy...as long as the singer entertain me somewhat don't mind giving her loose change..

tanterry
12-04-2010, 11:08 PM
yup i am one of 118's loose change hangers out of good will...actually not bad considering she works quite hard to entertain all her loose change's hangers....but u r right to say that unless there is good reason i dun see why would i hang her more...although loose change does add up to quite alot over time..

Either 999 backer's suddenly mia or 118 can find a backer before friday, else it will be 999. Loose change's hangers could not really do much support and most of the loose change's hangers have the same mind thinking of skipping the show.

Gotta go ninja mode from now on as it's been the 5th times i have been zapped by the same fellow :D

Letsplaytill
13-04-2010, 01:45 AM
So been seeing comments on 178 , 888 , 999 , so can tell me their names if any know of please ???

DO_YOU_BJ
13-04-2010, 06:15 AM
178 安安
888 程程
999 可心

tanterry
13-04-2010, 06:16 AM
So been seeing comments on 178 , 888 , 999 , so can tell me their names if any know of please ???

EASY
If only want to know, just buy a jug of beer and then token flower

FireInYourHole
13-04-2010, 06:31 PM
EASY
If only want to know, just buy a jug of beer and then token flower

HAHA and not just 50 dollars handheld flower wor...........at least 100 dollars sash and she will be very glad to tell u her name :)

MoralEpitome
13-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Either 999 backer's suddenly mia or 118 can find a backer before friday, else it will be 999. Loose change's hangers could not really do much support and most of the loose change's hangers have the same mind thinking of skipping the show.

Gotta go ninja mode from now on as it's been the 5th times i have been zapped by the same fellow :D

actually you would be surprised the number of loose change hangers.....together it's like chopsticks bundle together than one big chopstick...i got some inside info which I can't share....hahahaah....i gotta work on saturday and don't think i can watch the finale between 999 and 118...today's 888 big supporter came but funny just him and 888 in the room....left early not sure if got any action after that...

MoralEpitome
13-04-2010, 11:12 PM
HAHA and not just 50 dollars handheld flower wor...........at least 100 dollars sash and she will be very glad to tell u her name :)

no need la...my fren go smoke with the singers also got all their numbers...hahaha...and he never hang b4

iwan2shiok
14-04-2010, 11:04 PM
saw this 118, indeed a syt...

anybody backing her? any extra activities for her? :confused:

don't mind be a loose change hanger :D

MoralEpitome
14-04-2010, 11:15 PM
saw this 118, indeed a syt...

anybody backing her? any extra activities for her? :confused:

don't mind be a loose change hanger :D

lol...she got many supporters but none very strong one...you can be her strong backer...but she's quite nice la...she will at least entertain you if you hang her...so far adding up all my loose change about 1k on her alreadi...hahaha

MoralEpitome
14-04-2010, 11:20 PM

This 999 not very pretty but got surprisingly fair strong backers who would hang her 500 a few times a week...i think they are in the construction line...

Anyway apparently one of 888's supporters read this forum and told her of our discussion....and she went to tell 118 that you say she will lose....hahahahaah.....

Actually i think a better bet is to hang 77....she don't really even have loose change supporters...i believe she will entertain you more since not more competition....she's quite sweet and sulty and got a new bob look...

I think it will be a close fight between 118 and 999...unless i make my appearance there....btw 118 has a new supporter...still sizing him up to see how strong he is...he hung her 50 first time 250 or more second time...and tonight is the 3rd time....1st round he hang her 50....i hang her 100...hahahahaha

iwan2shiok
14-04-2010, 11:51 PM
lol...she got many supporters but none very strong one...you can be her strong backer...but she's quite nice la...she will at least entertain you if you hang her...so far adding up all my loose change about 1k on her alreadi...hahaha

1k, any other action? :D

MoralEpitome
15-04-2010, 12:42 AM
1k, any other action? :D

This one P & C la....chiong with integrity my fren....

Letsplaytill
15-04-2010, 01:32 AM
Oh saw sooo many remarks on this Monte Carlo so decide to post 1 too ........ haha , think my part timer have gone back to china since ...... time to find a new substitute ....... being recommended by my singer girl before she go back .... to a SYT but abit ba ba , keekee ..... forgot her number liao ...... think ....the monte carlo manager and my waiter friends also strongly recommending me ..... so wonder how good she is , but those who going for singer , dun expect too much , end day , they only more keen in your flower in fact ..... if want to bonking ...... have to see skill set liao

In fact not many girls , in Monte Carlo , abit disappointing

Think my next trip going to Legend at level 7 , just received sms from them ...... haha today in the afternoon ....... but i commented , charbo , fail to the existing batch , looking forward for new batch in fact:p

tanterry
15-04-2010, 07:24 AM
This 999 not very pretty but got surprisingly fair strong backers who would hang her 500 a few times a week...i think they are in the construction line...

Anyway apparently one of 888's supporters read this forum and told her of our discussion....and she went to tell 118 that you say she will lose....hahahahaah.....

no cannon means there is no way she can win
hope this can entice 118's loose change supporter to pop some cannons:D

DO_YOU_BJ
15-04-2010, 07:57 AM
i am really keen to see like wat someone mentioned about a bunch of chopsticks coming together can be unbreakable.
In real life, agreeable but on stage, boy, please make history n make me swallow my words.
In 1 month hang 1k, try getting all the loose change hangers to do that in 1 nite then got show to see.
999 gets a crown almost every alternate day without fail.
I've already made my bookings, pls dun disappoint me haha

Ichigo_Kurosaki
15-04-2010, 12:58 PM
.....together it's like chopsticks bundle together than one big chopstick...i got some inside info which I can't share....hahahaah....

Errr.........which chopstick gets to eat the cake? :D

FireInYourHole
15-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Oh saw sooo many remarks on this Monte Carlo so decide to post 1 too ........ haha , think my part timer have gone back to china since ...... time to find a new substitute ....... being recommended by my singer girl before she go back .... to a SYT but abit ba ba , keekee ..... forgot her number liao ...... think ....the monte carlo manager and my waiter friends also strongly recommending me ..... so wonder how good she is , but those who going for singer , dun expect too much , end day , they only more keen in your flower in fact ..... if want to bonking ...... have to see skill set liao

In fact not many girls , in Monte Carlo , abit disappointing

Think my next trip going to Legend at level 7 , just received sms from them ...... haha today in the afternoon ....... but i commented , charbo , fail to the existing batch , looking forward for new batch in fact:p

hehe bro....come on..................lets make a trip to CMC or Legends when u feel like it? how's that sounds???? don't be picky la..........u choosing wife meh????me and buddies standard super high liaoz and we managed to find one that we can play with and u are saying the girls there CMI???
btw which manager you refering to????to my knowledge and you can verify with bros here there are only 2 main managers in CMC and they are easy to remember...hmmmmmm i received calls and sms daily regardless of Dynasty,CMC,Jade or legends end day still up to you to decide where to go. :D

FireInYourHole
15-04-2010, 08:32 PM
:eek: oh just to add...... the girls, they all butterfly up and down the whole of peace centre so in case u STATE that u can't find any pretty girls on level 4, i doubt u can get anything nice at level 7 or level 6........ girls on level 2 are more 'maintained' so don't seems to have a problem with girls there. :P

iwan2shiok
15-04-2010, 10:34 PM
This one P & C la....chiong with integrity my fren....

haha... just in case got your bawu mah... oso if got action one would like to kno the dmg mah...

actuali if no action then try other, if got action then mai tu liao!

MoralEpitome
16-04-2010, 12:13 AM
i am really keen to see like wat someone mentioned about a bunch of chopsticks coming together can be unbreakable.
In real life, agreeable but on stage, boy, please make history n make me swallow my words.
In 1 month hang 1k, try getting all the loose change hangers to do that in 1 nite then got show to see.
999 gets a crown almost every alternate day without fail.
I've already made my bookings, pls dun disappoint me haha

recently 999's supporters MIA...that group that hang her 500 every alternate day...anyway i got insider info la...dont ask me more...lol.....118 got one and up coming supporter...maybe will pop her a cannon...hahaha....178 and 888 looks in bliss recently...hahaha...sugar daddy feed them well...see if i can pop by tomorrow...

MoralEpitome
16-04-2010, 12:15 AM
no cannon means there is no way she can win
hope this can entice 118's loose change supporter to pop some cannons:D

i don't wish to say this....but consistency far surplus rare moments of greatness...we will see...but don't think it will be as exciting as the battle between 178 and 888...

Loving_Dickhead
16-04-2010, 12:32 AM
recently 999's supporters MIA...that group that hang her 500 every alternate day...anyway i got insider info la...dont ask me more...lol.....118 got one and up coming supporter...maybe will pop her a cannon...hahaha....178 and 888 looks in bliss recently...hahaha...sugar daddy feed them well...see if i can pop by tomorrow...

ok bros, just wanna share something here that my current singer GF told me previously.

Loose flowers will not last long, always lock in one or two BIG patrons (not including BF - if BF is the ultimate patron is the best lah). Reasons: during a End-of-Run Show 下档修 or Birthday Show 生日秀, loose flowers clients will often disappear without a reason or sick or overseas or appointments suddenly creep up. Only ardent patrons or BFs (and stupid fools, if the singer they are supporting already has a "hidden" BF) remain to support 秀 of any kind.

The above sounds quite true indeed.

Unless the Singer is my GF, why would I even bother to hang $10K or $20K on her? Think guys, what are the benefits? How come there are always carrots to throw big flowers to singers when they already got BFs.

BFs can often throw "fake" flowers to trigger a bidding exercise. These suckers will be lured to raise the stakes. Unless my singer GFs have no big supporters, I will support their show nicely with at least a $20K 白跑 or $10K 龙袍. If she got one big supporter, I will remain hidden and help her earn her best keep from that supporter. At the end of the day, we will both be laughing to our intimate holiday some places else other than Sentosa. :D

Best,
LDH

DO_YOU_BJ
16-04-2010, 06:53 AM
A very interesting day to behold indeed.
I've got wind that 118 is bragging that she has 20k to be thrown in tonights 秀
Wow, a sight to behold and not to be missed, just hope she doesnt make a laughing stock of herself......just hope the one who promised her dun areoplane her manzzzzzz

tanterry
16-04-2010, 07:07 AM
actually wanna help as loose change supporter, but since already have backer who promised her 20K, hahaha will see her show only :p

DO_YOU_BJ
16-04-2010, 10:06 AM
For all you know, its a bunch of chopsticks making a combined effort.
But just wondering, which chopstick is getting which part of the merchandise?

MoralEpitome
16-04-2010, 11:24 AM
A very interesting day to behold indeed.
I've got wind that 118 is bragging that she has 20k to be thrown in tonights 秀
Wow, a sight to behold and not to be missed, just hope she doesnt make a laughing stock of herself......just hope the one who promised her dun areoplane her manzzzzzz

wow, that's interesting...she din tell me that she got 20k to be thrown in tonight la....think she's quite stress also...in fact she's complaining to me that she got no big supporter so no choice she will entertain all the smaller ones....maybe i shld go and watch show tonight then...hahahahahahaa

MoralEpitome
16-04-2010, 11:28 AM
ok bros, just wanna share something here that my current singer GF told me previously.

Loose flowers will not last long, always lock in one or two BIG patrons (not including BF - if BF is the ultimate patron is the best lah). Reasons: during a End-of-Run Show 下档修 or Birthday Show 生日秀, loose flowers clients will often disappear without a reason or sick or overseas or appointments suddenly creep up. Only ardent patrons or BFs (and stupid fools, if the singer they are supporting already has a "hidden" BF) remain to support 秀 of any kind.

The above sounds quite true indeed.

Unless the Singer is my GF, why would I even bother to hang $10K or $20K on her? Think guys, what are the benefits? How come there are always carrots to throw big flowers to singers when they already got BFs.

BFs can often throw "fake" flowers to trigger a bidding exercise. These suckers will be lured to raise the stakes. Unless my singer GFs have no big supporters, I will support their show nicely with at least a $20K 白跑 or $10K 龙袍. If she got one big supporter, I will remain hidden and help her earn her best keep from that supporter. At the end of the day, we will both be laughing to our intimate holiday some places else other than Sentosa. :D

Best,
LDH

hahaha.....u r quite right..loose supporters will only support up to a certain level and if no further development will eventually disappear...so far only 1 month so maybe all the loose supporters still trying their luck....

yup...it will be nice to play the bidding war...that's the fun part of hanging flowers anyway....178 just come back from honeymoon after mia for a few days..

DO_YOU_BJ
16-04-2010, 11:31 AM
She'll be back on honeymoon from tmr again lolzzzz

Loving_Dickhead
16-04-2010, 11:46 AM
She'll be back on honeymoon from tmr again lolzzzz

She must be damn loaded with looads of moolah and spermies from her BF. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
16-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Kind of strange that all of a sudden, this 118 & 999 show is hyping up trying to be like 178 & 888 show night....:confused:

DO_YOU_BJ
16-04-2010, 12:19 PM
PRCs......all wan face!!!!!
Then after show, kenna cum on face lol

DO_YOU_BJ
16-04-2010, 12:20 PM
She must be damn loaded with looads of moolah and spermies from her BF. :D

Moolah part i dunno la bro but spermies part, not looaded but more like flooded lolzzzzz

DO_YOU_BJ
16-04-2010, 12:22 PM
wow, that's interesting...she din tell me that she got 20k to be thrown in tonight la....think she's quite stress also...in fact she's complaining to me that she got no big supporter so no choice she will entertain all the smaller ones....maybe i shld go and watch show tonight then...hahahahahahaa

Tot u say u very bo eng, got dunno wat event, wasted cannot go, now like no more financial commitment can save money suddenly can go liao ah??????
Wah....u da man liao lor.....

MoralEpitome
16-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Tot u say u very bo eng, got dunno wat event, wasted cannot go, now like no more financial commitment can save money suddenly can go liao ah??????
Wah....u da man liao lor.....

I still have to run the fugging event la...but guess can wake up at 9am if the show worth going...go home and sleep first lor...hahaha....yeah fucking hell la...think i will quit this mc hanging flower scence after tonight...bleeding here and there....have to find tenant for my property if not really bled cash leow...

actually 178 in normal clothes quite appealling....her singing not bad also...but not my type la...i prefer syt...hahaha

iwan2shiok
16-04-2010, 01:50 PM

wow...20k die die must go see show tonite. The highest I ever saw is 5k in Armani. 20k = my 6mths salary :mad:

MoralEpitome
16-04-2010, 02:44 PM
wow...20k die die must go see show tonite. The highest I ever saw is 5k in Armani. 20k = my 6mths salary :mad:

me too....i am just a poor salaried worker...ok made appt to go tonight leow...hahaha....see all of u there...

btw 888 backer very active now...wonder who is he...made his appearance twice this week.

CityHunter789
16-04-2010, 08:49 PM
One question :-

I ever hang $100 a few time before at other clubs.
And $100 is collected from me later..

For amount $500 or $1000, i believe still should be paying this amount.
Just pass your credit card to the waitress and they will swipe it off your card.

But when the figure get bigger to $10K or $20K,
do the customer really pay the exact amount or actually a discount amount?
And if you notice, everytime it will be that few people hanging that amount.

FireInYourHole
16-04-2010, 08:57 PM
:confused: well that's a question that's boggling me too.......small hanger like me myself paid cash instantly.....seriously how the hell 10k 20k hangers pay???? cash?? card?? or bank mortgage??:p
Paiseh, i know this question very noob but bro's, please enlighten me

Smeagol
16-04-2010, 09:01 PM
sign a cheaque

DO_YOU_BJ
16-04-2010, 09:16 PM
or bill direct to company like some people haha

XiBeiSong
16-04-2010, 09:20 PM
they usually pay bay cash. As most of the big hanger sources r fr illegal means. So they must spend it as soon as they can. What better way as they can and asu for few nites with the singers when they spend big flowers. Of cos the other type will be those tat ask to hold bill then subsequently siam payment. I know some in this forum likes to play tis game. Thinking they can get away with it. But sooner or later everybody will know tis dirty trick. Cheers.

Letsplaytill
17-04-2010, 01:35 AM
Wow ....... haha sorry i am back liao ........ it is still flower again hanging ah ......lolx

Just hope to see better grade girls soonest ........ if not very sian

One of the brothers say my standard dun so high .....haha ...... no lah , i have my regualr girl leh in that building itself ....... ;)

Last week of this month i will be going down ....... :p

MoralEpitome
17-04-2010, 02:58 AM
lol....anyway 118 won....about 15k vs 999 about 12k...ball park figures...but seem like some confusion about 999's 10K long bao....so close fight....some 118 supporters hang her a few k in the very first round....and an anonymous person....an associate of 178's big supporter i think hang 118 10k in the final round...the loose change supporters like me hang about 500 each...interesting performance...

finally saw the famous 178 supporter....really more than meet the eyes...hahahaha... but really surprised with the grand finale as it was quite neck to neck....the 10k was hung on 999 first...and finally 118....quite specutular to see all these money fly off the racks...

DO_YOU_BJ
17-04-2010, 05:05 AM
lol....anyway 118 won....about 15k vs 999 about 12k...ball park figures...but seem like some confusion about 999's 10K long bao....so close fight....some 118 supporters hang her a few k in the very first round....and an anonymous person....an associate of 178's big supporter i think hang 118 10k in the final round...the loose change supporters like me hang about 500 each...interesting performance...

finally saw the famous 178 supporter....really more than meet the eyes...hahahaha... but really surprised with the grand finale as it was quite neck to neck....the 10k was hung on 999 first...and finally 118....quite specutular to see all these money fly off the racks...

haha, 118's reclusive supporter had a very good strategist by his side, how to loose lol
Finally, 178's supporter has been revealed, looks like i must ask him to low profile again

tanterry
17-04-2010, 07:37 AM
Indeed! it's a night of anti-climax:o

The only highlight was 178's backer has been revealed. POWER.

Sorry. Left early as cannot tahan when mix beer and martel. BTW Nice to know you:)

yangguo
17-04-2010, 07:53 AM
lol....anyway 118 won....about 15k vs 999 about 12k...

It is really amusing to know there are still so many big time spenders around.. No wonder this HF concept is almost found in every KTV now!

Looking at the amount of flowers hanged on some popular singers every week, somehow i wonder how much these PRC singers can earn per month?? Let's take 118 for example, $15K/week X 4= $60K.

After spliting 50/50 with the company, she can still take home $30K per month.. wow jia bei liao! :eek:

tanterry
17-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Let's take 118 for example, $15K/week X 4= $60K.

BTW 118 does not have a big time backer yet:D

roamersg
17-04-2010, 09:26 AM

I find this recent discussion fascinating, particularly as I once had a singer gf and I did not do any of this strategising for hanging. In fact, after she left one of her friends told me I had hung too openly and so everyone else knew I was her bf and then she lost her other supporters. I probably went about once or more a week so I didn't it would be that obvious, but I guess it was.

So my question: how did 118 get $10k hang if not a bf or 'big supporter'? Someone said it was "associate of 178 supporter", does that mean it was a huge favor from 118???

tanterry
17-04-2010, 11:25 AM
I find this recent discussion fascinating, particularly as I once had a singer gf and I did not do any of this strategising for hanging. In fact, after she left one of her friends told me I had hung too openly and so everyone else knew I was her bf and then she lost her other supporters. I probably went about once or more a week so I didn't it would be that obvious, but I guess it was.

So my question: how did 118 get $10k hang if not a bf or 'big supporter'? Someone said it was "associate of 178 supporter", does that mean it was a huge favor from 118???

I guess the huge favour was from sbf which hyped up last night show:)

MoralEpitome
17-04-2010, 08:19 PM

I think this big supporter is going to make a move on 118...i wonder what the others think? anyway...77 is a good dance not big supporters yet...who not some brudder support her...

MoralEpitome
17-04-2010, 08:21 PM

not true anymore...she now has that 10k backer...but it's amazing she can get another group to support her a few k though...that night she got about 1k from me and another guy....but she got about 4k from the other group....and finally that 10k...

999's supporters in the end could do nothing to overturn the tables...but 12k is already impress by itself...seems even more interesting than the 888 178 battle...77 got show coming up..she's an impressive dancer...who wants to support her?

tanterry
18-04-2010, 08:35 AM
not true anymore...she now has that 10k backer...but it's amazing she can get another group to support her a few k though...that night she got about 1k from me and another guy....but she got about 4k from the other group....and finally that 10k...

999's supporters in the end could do nothing to overturn the tables...but 12k is already impress by itself...seems even more interesting than the 888 178 battle...77 got show coming up..she's an impressive dancer...who wants to support her?

I will leave the 10K's debate to others. 118 was one of the 5 only singers who turned up for work last night. The other singers were MIA

Back to the show... 118 was the better singer, so at the very last moment I also bought her a token flower. she's talented... can play duzhen and piano :)

roamersg
18-04-2010, 09:01 AM
I think this big supporter is going to make a move on 118...i wonder what the others think?

Wow, pay $10k just to plan to make a move:p! Some bros have a very different strategy than mine, or more likely, just simply lots more money:D. Anyways, no sense arguing strategy, I'll bet every cheonging bro reads SBF, each has strategy that fits his own personality

yangguo
18-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Wow, pay $10k just to plan to make a move:p! Some bros have a very different strategy than mine, or more likely, just simply lots more money:D. Anyways, no sense arguing strategy, I'll bet every cheonging bro reads SBF, each has strategy that fits his own personality

My sentiments exactly.

It seems like $10K is peanuts to these bosses. :eek:

MoralEpitome
18-04-2010, 10:05 AM
My sentiments exactly.

It seems like $10K is peanuts to these bosses. :eek:

actually i am more interested in learning about how these bosses make their money than how to strategiez to bonk these singers....actually you need alot of money to bonk very pretty girls....i have seen top notched ones going for 100 to 250....10k you can already have 40 at 250...

MoralEpitome
18-04-2010, 10:08 AM
I will leave the 10K's debate to others. 118 was one of the 5 only singers who turned up for work last night. The other singers were MIA

Back to the show... 118 was the better singer, so at the very last moment I also bought her a token flower. she's talented... can play duzhen and piano :)

who are u bro...saturday night also go?...there were not many customers last night...anyway 188 is also quite talented....came from dancing school....potential up and coming...

anyway fyi....they are all reading this thread with interest now.....lol...and i wanna clarify i am not here to drum up business for this club...there are many others around...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-04-2010, 10:46 AM
HaHa, this thread is getting very interesting, many high handed power bros in this forum indeed........Eye opener for newbie like myself.....:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-04-2010, 11:03 AM
.....actually you need alot of money to bonk very pretty girls....i have seen top notched ones going for 100 to 250....10k you can already have 40 at 250...

IMHO, for these rich high power bros, hang flower is a wonderful and intensely gratifying form of entertainment. It's just like anyone can walk into a local wine store or supermarket to buy wine, but neither bestows the level of recognition from your peers as purchasing a Château Lafite-Rothschild Vintage 1982 from a bidding house for $186,643. :D:p They can afford it, having fun and happy, that's good enough, and an eye opener for newbies like me too. Different league, that's all. Just my 1 cent worth of humble opinion. Cheers :D

FireInYourHole
18-04-2010, 01:38 PM
nice way of putting it bro.my sentiments exactly :) never knew you are also one lafite lover eh ;)

tanterry
18-04-2010, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=MoralEpitome;4782752]who are u bro...saturday night also go?...there were not many customers last night...anyway 188 is also quite talented....came from dancing school....potential up and coming...

QUOTE]

I am just a low profile loose change hanger

see see only
19-04-2010, 01:40 PM
(swallow saliva .... :eek: )

Sincerely i guess nowadays peanuts are getting more & more expensive ... :D

Bros .. please ignore me ... For this thread, i really here to "see see only" to learn something as well :)

chase78
19-04-2010, 09:58 PM

tats a lot of money... china joints have more hi power spenders compared to thai joints...

MoralEpitome
19-04-2010, 11:17 PM
(swallow saliva .... :eek: )

Sincerely i guess nowadays peanuts are getting more & more expensive ... :D

Bros .. please ignore me ... For this thread, i really here to "see see only" to learn something as well :)

gO SEE THe other thread pickin up gers outside ktv to really learn...hahahah....i learn from there too...they are the experts i am but a young pandawan

DO_YOU_BJ
20-04-2010, 08:07 AM
gO SEE THe other thread pickin up gers outside ktv to really learn...hahahah....i learn from there too...they are the experts i am but a young pandawan

Easy to read.
Easy to get tips
But all only theory la
Practical is a whole new diff matter

Oh, FYI, its padiwan not PANDAwan hor lolzzzz

PRCHunter9999
20-04-2010, 12:00 PM
went there last week. not many girls also. many really butterflying over the three levels 4, 6, 7 floors.

but the decor and renovation quite nice and clean for the moment.

FireInYourHole
20-04-2010, 01:53 PM
:D lol PANDAwan.........youngling better

MoralEpitome
20-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Easy to read.
Easy to get tips
But all only theory la
Practical is a whole new diff matter

Oh, FYI, its padiwan not PANDAwan hor lolzzzz

lol...i need spelling lessons more than screwing lessons

AlfredQ
21-04-2010, 03:51 PM
went there last sat for HH. many girls come in but only after 5 plus and all really butterflying over the three levels 4, 6, 7 floors.
but manage to catch one and ask her to sit with me and dont fly, but of cos giving her more :D

markeus
21-04-2010, 06:21 PM
went there last sat for HH. many girls come in but only after 5 plus and all really butterflying over the three levels 4, 6, 7 floors.
but manage to catch one and ask her to sit with me and dont fly, but of cos giving her more :D

what is a reasonable amt for not butterflying?

lauchiolover
21-04-2010, 07:15 PM
went there last night. room i was in. not enough girls coming into room. and mostly cannot make it. sigh....

MoralEpitome
21-04-2010, 10:50 PM
went there last night. room i was in. not enough girls coming into room. and mostly cannot make it. sigh....

yeah...getting boring this place....

iwan2shiok
21-04-2010, 11:14 PM

ya lor, even the tread is getting boring liao! :confused:

FireInYourHole
25-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Jeezzz!!!!! nabehz i was down at CMC on Friday for the 2 singers show, what't their number again......hmmmm forgot.....well anyways was starting to enjoy the show and damnit......the gaylords in blue(plain clothes) turn down the volume and turn on the lights.....the only thing they managed to do is turn down my raging hormones.............
haiz.....after all the hoohaas,i got wind is just a normal routine check. kudos to the guys working in CMC.. :cool:
one sentense finishes all.......the mood was really dampen by all that 'routine' please lor.....haiz

iwan2shiok
26-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Jeezzz!!!!! nabehz i was down at CMC on Friday for the 2 singers show, what't their number again......hmmmm forgot.....well anyways was starting to enjoy the show and damnit......the gaylords in blue(plain clothes) turn down the volume and turn on the lights.....the only thing they managed to do is turn down my raging hormones.............
haiz.....after all the hoohaas,i got wind is just a normal routine check. kudos to the guys working in CMC.. :cool:
one sentense finishes all.......the mood was really dampen by all that 'routine' please lor.....haiz

so, how's the show? no chance to see as outstation. who won?

anyway, this thread really quiet, what happen? thinking of going down tonite, any happening? :D

iwan2shiok
26-04-2010, 12:08 PM

what happen bro, anything to do with the 118/888 :p

yangguo
26-04-2010, 11:10 PM
what happen bro, anything to do with the 118/888 :p

I guess nothing has happened.

Just that there is nothing more to cheer about after watching the same singers performing every week.. haiz

FireInYourHole
27-04-2010, 12:00 AM
well heard from the singer manager that new blood will be imported in soon....hmmm i wonder how soon:confused:

DO_YOU_BJ
01-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Any new action at this place?
This thread very quiet liao.
Maybe i go look c look c tonight

markeus
13-05-2010, 06:04 PM
Any new action at this place?
This thread very quiet liao.
Maybe i go look c look c tonight

last nite HH seem to hv quite a fair bit of new stocks :D

MoralEpitome
13-05-2010, 11:39 PM
last nite HH seem to hv quite a fair bit of new stocks :D

MC abit boring...even watching 118/888 everyday also sianz no matter they pretty or not...got 2 new singers but imho not fantastic...one look quite mature mlif like...the other one not too bad...innocent looking...no heavy supporters yet....for you guys to support...

yes i was there for the 278 and 456 show....and AV came to do a routine check...it was quite boring imho too...but 456 had really great assets that is usually hidden hahaha.... still got people hang 5K each...

the gers there butterfly from 7th floor to 6th floor to 4th floor....apparently the hottest place is legend now...despite being a regular i still have difficulty booking...have to book one day in advance they tell me... got some new stock at level 7....today discovered a new gem which I will follow up once i get the chance to....today was inconvenient cos stuck with someone else..

they doing armani style now....free flow of beer from 3 to 9pm...i suppose good for pple who like to drink...

anyway....people have been leaking the contents of this thread to the singers....even some of the singers read this thread using english chinese translator...hahaha...so i will not say too much...

tanterry
23-05-2010, 10:50 AM
MC abit boring...even watching 118/888 everyday also sianz no matter they pretty or not...got 2 new singers but imho not fantastic...one look quite mature mlif like...the other one not too bad...innocent looking...no heavy supporters yet....for you guys to support...

it's more than 3 weeks not there liao:D

when will be the 118 farewell show? anyone going?

DO_YOU_BJ
24-05-2010, 03:54 AM
The only time i go now is to finish my bottle.
Unless there's new stocks of singers who pass the grade, i'll sure be back.
The current new one's....ahemmmmmm~~~~~~one man's meat another man's poison....
I'd rather starve to death........
Still in the same building but not MC

FireInYourHole
24-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Hmmm new blood today.....one of the staff called and told me about it....It seems that there are 3 new singers reporting in for duty today and 2 of them like :D...... will definately go down tonight to check on the action :) cheerios and will keep you brothers inform.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Sure boh??????

tanterry
24-05-2010, 07:38 PM
let's hope the boss put in better quality control lol

anyway 118 farewell show will be on 26th May

MoralEpitome
24-05-2010, 10:55 PM
let's hope the boss put in better quality control lol

anyway 118 farewell show will be on 26th May

TanTerry had saw the 2 new singers....according to 118 they are quite pretty....bro TT please QC for us!....

tanterry
25-05-2010, 07:18 PM
TanTerry had saw the 2 new singers....according to 118 they are quite pretty....bro TT please QC for us!....

happened that when I was there, but she was off. so she intro these two who are her relatives, so hanged for them. Nothing much haha

XiBeiSong
25-05-2010, 08:52 PM
i find the new singers quite ok. One of them actually look adorable. Maybe my taste is different fr bro do u bj. Haha maybe tats the fun part of all these. Cheers.

MoralEpitome
25-05-2010, 10:53 PM
i find the new singers quite ok. One of them actually look adorable. Maybe my taste is different fr bro do u bj. Haha maybe tats the fun part of all these. Cheers.

one man's meat is another man's poison....if not why got pple hang 999 500 3 times a week?....imho only 118 and 888 and maybe 77 is ok....have not seen the 2 new singers yet....the previous two new ones not really to my liking... anyway they all ignore me becos they know i belong to only one singer...but even now i also cut off leow la....got new target....look like jap/kimchi actress....hahaha

tanterry
26-05-2010, 01:14 PM
one man's meat is another man's poison....if not why got pple hang 999 500 3 times a week?....imho only 118 and 888 and maybe 77 is ok....have not seen the 2 new singers yet....the previous two new ones not really to my liking... anyway they all ignore me becos they know i belong to only one singer...but even now i also cut off leow la....got new target....look like jap/kimchi actress....hahaha

dun give up so fast .. Still have tonight leh haha

MoralEpitome
26-05-2010, 11:14 PM
dun give up so fast .. Still have tonight leh haha

did not intend to go tonight in fact I was with another girl but she sms me with 101 reasons....actually felt abit sick but just went for the first session hang her a couple of hundreds and left...this is not the worse part...the worse part is kimchi jap caught me and is very pissed with me now...lol....

anyway to update all the bros....got a new so called "solid" singer called QIQI just joined...tall with womanly figure and a fucking teh voice....118 's two cousins are both quite SYTs and I would definitely get to know them if not for the fact that they are her cousins....alot of armani regulars went tonight....and i wun know the result of the show unless she tell me....but i suspect got 2 other tables will support her..

tanterry
27-05-2010, 07:07 AM
did not intend to go tonight in fact I was with another girl but she sms me with 101 reasons....actually felt abit sick but just went for the first session hang her a couple of hundreds and left...this is not the worse part...the worse part is kimchi jap caught me and is very pissed with me now...lol....

anyway to update all the bros....got a new so called "solid" singer called QIQI just joined...tall with womanly figure and a fucking teh voice....118 's two cousins are both quite SYTs and I would definitely get to know them if not for the fact that they are her cousins....alot of armani regulars went tonight....and i wun know the result of the show unless she tell me....but i suspect got 2 other tables will support her..

Regarding the farewell show, 118 won about 10k plus versus 4k plus

I thought that "solid" singer is not singer but their new manager. womanly figure means a bit aged liao but still well maintained lol

MoralEpitome
27-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Regarding the farewell show, 118 won about 10k plus versus 4k plus

I thought that "solid" singer is not singer but their new manager. womanly figure means a bit aged liao but still well maintained lol

lol....she is kinda like mc/singer la...yes aptly put...well maintained...

heard you hang 118 last night...lol....are you going to take care of her cousins as well....one of the cousins look abit like her...bahbah sort...and singing style also similar....both are her cousins meh...

tanterry
28-05-2010, 08:02 AM
lol....she is kinda like mc/singer la...yes aptly put...well maintained...

heard you hang 118 last night...lol....are you going to take care of her cousins as well....one of the cousins look abit like her...bahbah sort...and singing style also similar....both are her cousins meh...

hanged on her 1st song then stop since there was big hanger supporting

Retired from there liao, you can take care... not interested in her cousins.
I was at dongmen last night. There was a student night theme show and got a new singer, no9. Told me she was previously from xianzi. It'd be tough fight between her and no1 lol

DO_YOU_BJ
28-05-2010, 08:18 AM
So bro MoralEpitome & Tanterry, when you all gonna join me at my other playground?

tanterry
28-05-2010, 08:51 AM
So bro MoralEpitome & Tanterry, when you all gonna join me at my other playground?

will drop by when both you and MoralEpitome are there

MoralEpitome
28-05-2010, 06:34 PM

where's your other playground? the worst part if everyone thinks I am there for 118 and scold me when I rubbah other girls...hahahaha.....i am so glad she's going back...still waiting for her present(although it's not the one I want)

MoralEpitome
28-05-2010, 06:38 PM
hanged on her 1st song then stop since there was big hanger supporting

Retired from there liao, you can take care... not interested in her cousins.
I was at dongmen last night. There was a student night theme show and got a new singer, no9. Told me she was previously from xianzi. It'd be tough fight between her and no1 lol

my fren is always at DM cos he bao a ger there....unfortunately I don't really like to go there...but I did see quite a few promising singers there although i don't know them...

i also dun know why 118 insists I go there when she got so many strong supporters....she knows i wun hang the dragon robe unless it makes sense for me to...i guess it's more psychological la....just hang her out of frenship over the past few months....she told me you hang her 700...is it true?

tanterry
28-05-2010, 11:24 PM
my fren is always at DM cos he bao a ger there....unfortunately I don't really like to go there...but I did see quite a few promising singers there although i don't know them...

i also dun know why 118 insists I go there when she got so many strong supporters....she knows i wun hang the dragon robe unless it makes sense for me to...i guess it's more psychological la....just hang her out of frenship over the past few months....she told me you hang her 700...is it true?

not fair leh. why she didn't told me anything about you lol

need to keep low profile at dm liao

DO_YOU_BJ
28-05-2010, 11:54 PM
not fair leh. why she didn't told me anything about you lol

need to keep low profile at dm liao

Tat's bad, like that means she got the upper hand liaozzzz

tanterry
29-05-2010, 07:09 AM
Tat's bad, like that means she got the upper hand liaozzzz

it's ok since already retired liao
I suppose 118's heart has a spot for bro MoralEpitome. She will be back haha

butthenhorr
29-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Went to club monte carlo with a buddy last week. We were there at about 6pm. They have this free flow beer arrangement. With $22 per person, you can drink as many jugs as you like till 8.45pm. As both of us likes beer so thought it was a good deal. I think we finish drinking about 9 jugs altogether. We left after that so did not have a chance to see the singers perform at 9 onwards. After reading through this thread, i think i will stay longer next time to see if I can find a good singer to accompany. Anyway, bros who regular there any recommendations? thanks in advance.

MoralEpitome
29-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Errr....I am not sure if I got her heart but definitely not her body... anyway I guess I have a soft spot for girls who are intelligent and talented....but I can't be with her la for obvious reasons...so it's better to short pain better than long pain...yes she said she will be back so good news for those who support her...

And yes....good to remain low profile la...rumours spread very fast...so let's remain as such...they are following this thread with interest....and suddenly kimchi sms me last night...means she's not that pissed with me afterall...she's went back China to settle some issues though...

iwan2shiok
29-05-2010, 09:23 PM
I was watching 倚天屠龙记 just now, and I think 118 looks quite like the ermei zhang ziruo, anyone feel the same. :)

MoralEpitome
29-05-2010, 10:05 PM
I was watching 倚天屠龙记 just now, and I think 118 looks quite like the ermei zhang ziruo, anyone feel the same. :)

lol...i dun think so ley...anyway i like zhao min more...wish i can find a ger like her....the wang zu niang also damn chio...

this zhuo ziruo looks very fake...

MoralEpitome
29-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Went to club monte carlo with a buddy last week. We were there at about 6pm. They have this free flow beer arrangement. With $22 per person, you can drink as many jugs as you like till 8.45pm. As both of us likes beer so thought it was a good deal. I think we finish drinking about 9 jugs altogether. We left after that so did not have a chance to see the singers perform at 9 onwards. After reading through this thread, i think i will stay longer next time to see if I can find a good singer to accompany. Anyway, bros who regular there any recommendations? thanks in advance.

it depends on what type you like....mlif? syt? anyway the new mc cum singer qiqi will entertain you la...she's quite PR sort...and wanted to sit with me...if you want young...i think the qing wa gong zu...128 if i am not wrong is quite young...looks wise so so....i also quite like 77 but she's not very socialiable

tanterry
30-05-2010, 09:11 AM
it depends on what type you like....mlif? syt? anyway the new mc cum singer qiqi will entertain you la...she's quite PR sort...and wanted to sit with me...if you want young...i think the qing wa gong zu...128 if i am not wrong is quite young...looks wise so so....i also quite like 77 but she's not very socialiable

err I thought 77's gone already as she held her farewell show together with 118?

Mee Pok
30-05-2010, 11:03 AM
I think 118 looks quite like the ermei zhang ziruo, anyone feel the same. :)

I think she looks more like Xiao Zhao.. lol

MoralEpitome
30-05-2010, 02:14 PM
err I thought 77's gone already as she held her farewell show together with 118?

oh i dun know becos i never keep track of 77 and left early that day...so who you supporting at DM...maybe i make a trip down to DM one of these days becos too infamous at CM CJ and Legend leow...it's scary when they all know you by name and ask which level you going..

tanterry
30-05-2010, 04:28 PM
oh i dun know becos i never keep track of 77 and left early that day...so who you supporting at DM...maybe i make a trip down to DM one of these days becos too infamous at CM CJ and Legend leow...it's scary when they all know you by name and ask which level you going..

I thought so bcos hand itchy that night hanged for 77 as well cos 118 was winning too much

anyway i am not always at DM. sometimes hanged for no1. But she caught me hanged for no9 and put on back-faced lol

DO_YOU_BJ
30-05-2010, 04:54 PM
sometimes hanged for no1. But she caught me hanged for no9 and put on back-faced lol

That's good wat.
like that make her prove her worth for you to hang only her la
Why be emotionally blackmailed??????
Turn the situation to your advantage mah.......

tanterry
30-05-2010, 05:24 PM
That's good wat.
like that make her prove her worth for you to hang only her la
Why be emotionally blackmailed??????
Turn the situation to your advantage mah.......

she's very powerful kc creature lol

need to learn from you the kc master

DO_YOU_BJ
30-05-2010, 06:43 PM
she's very powerful kc creature lol

need to learn from you the kc master

Really ah?????
Her number singer 1 rite.
When i come back, 1st stop will be there n check her out.
If pass QC, permission to ATTACK sir??????
There's no such thing as strong KC, only if you're KCable or not lol

tanterry
30-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Really ah?????

No la. me not got kc yet. just that her smses are interesting for the past 2 days lol

MoralEpitome
30-05-2010, 09:45 PM
I thought so bcos hand itchy that night hanged for 77 as well cos 118 was winning too much

anyway i am not always at DM. sometimes hanged for no1. But she caught me hanged for no9 and put on back-faced lol

lol...these singers will definitely be pissed if you hang for other singers....there is strong rivalry one...eg my fren hang 8k for this girl at macau....this girl got another strong backer there one night so she don't want him to hang her that night...but chase him away in case he itchy finger to hang for another singer...now i very into the mentality of these girls...in case I want to go into the world of this hfs again...no wonder 118 never tell me she's up against 77...she knows i got soft spot for 77 hahahaha

tanterry
31-05-2010, 07:53 PM
lol...these singers will definitely be pissed if you hang for other singers....there is strong rivalry one...eg my fren hang 8k for this girl at macau....this girl got another strong backer there one night so she don't want him to hang her that night...but chase him away in case he itchy finger to hang for another singer...now i very into the mentality of these girls...in case I want to go into the world of this hfs again...no wonder 118 never tell me she's up against 77...she knows i got soft spot for 77 hahahaha

But all these are put on act. sometime ago your 118 also like that. she showed me black face and asked me why every time i hanged for 888 100 but she only got 50. Very pissed until dun come and shake my hand lol. so I dun went there for 3 weeks until her last days lor. But 118 and 888 were hand in hand during the finale

MoralEpitome
31-05-2010, 11:13 PM
But all these are put on act. sometime ago your 118 also like that. she showed me black face and asked me why every time i hanged for 888 100 but she only got 50. Very pissed until dun come and shake my hand lol. so I dun went there for 3 weeks until her last days lor. But 118 and 888 were hand in hand during the finale

actually 888 and 118 quite good frens....yes i know about you hanging her $50 and 888 $100 story hahahaa....it was hilarious....i told her small thing why bother... anyway her cousin 288 is almost an exact replica of her...bey tahan...the same sloping shoulders...the same way of singing....123 also her cousin? .... abit itchy finger wanted to hang...but i know once I start the manager will not let me off already...so i will refrain from hanging...anyway i got other girls there to work on already....

tomorrow most likely going upstairs...

tanterry
01-06-2010, 09:42 PM
actually 888 and 118 quite good frens....yes i know about you hanging her $50 and 888 $100 story hahahaa....it was hilarious....i told her small thing why bother... anyway her cousin 288 is almost an exact replica of her...bey tahan...the same sloping shoulders...the same way of singing....123 also her cousin? .... abit itchy finger wanted to hang...but i know once I start the manager will not let me off already...so i will refrain from hanging...anyway i got other girls there to work on already....

tomorrow most likely going upstairs...

123 & 288 are 118's cousins. 288 are younger than 123 by ten days. both are 21. The 3 cousins were sitting with me that night. Really hilarious hahaha

Loving_Dickhead
08-06-2010, 04:03 PM
Any further updates?

ashworth2
08-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Hi MC kakis,

There's also a 128 abit mature name Ching Ching(green Green), was relieved from duty late last week. Anyone have any idea???? No one hang flowers for her or she offended some customers???

tanterry
08-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Really ah?????

when coming back?
this singer number 1 was previously from xianzi but probably going to switch as there was a new target reported for work last night lol this new singer (no.5) who is look like one of those japanese stars. Yes, worth a try

DO_YOU_BJ
08-06-2010, 09:08 PM
when coming back?
this singer number 1 was previously from xianzi but probably going to switch as there was a new target reported for work last night lol this new singer (no.5) who is look like one of those japanese stars. Yes, worth a try

Already back.
Was there last nite n later 2nite lol

MoralEpitome
08-06-2010, 11:46 PM
yup...imo 123 is sweeter but now i stuck with 288....shit...but cos 288 works abit harder and walks the ground...got a new girl 66...also not bad...seems difficult for me to plot to switch over to 123...anyway she seems to be in hiding until 930...heard from someone she got strong supporter but have not seen him yet....but it's really getting quite boring la...the normal girls standard as a whole still sucks but can find some better than these singers...next week go to level 2 to see if can find higher quality ones

tanterry
09-06-2010, 06:30 AM
yup...imo 123 is sweeter but now i stuck with 288....shit...but cos 288 works abit harder and walks the ground...got a new girl 66...also not bad...seems difficult for me to plot to switch over to 123...anyway she seems to be in hiding until 930...heard from someone she got strong supporter but have not seen him yet....but it's really getting quite boring la...the normal girls standard as a whole still sucks but can find some better than these singers...next week go to level 2 to see if can find higher quality ones

easy to switch la. just hanged 50 for 288 and then 100 for 123 lol she will understand. 1 time is enough

tanterry
09-06-2010, 06:35 AM
Already back.

sorry. was too tried last night
will go dropped by soon to revisit 123 and see who is her strong supporter
hope she picks up enough confident and does not always look down on the floor lol

MoralEpitome
09-06-2010, 10:00 AM
easy to switch la. just hanged 50 for 288 and then 100 for 123 lol she will understand. 1 time is enough

LOL....your famous 50, 100 trick? I not so hard hearted to cause strife within the family la...but I swiftly dumped 2 other singers before i got caught up in the web of love with you know who...hahahaha....

123 need to improve on her pai zi(rhythem), but then again can train one la...last time 456 can't sing for nuts...at least now quite smooth...but i am surprised mc this kind of mid range joints still have people hang 5k 10k...i still don't know who hang 118 20k...maybe it's a old man who drives a old blue merc...

Loving_Dickhead
09-06-2010, 05:46 PM

I have just quit level 2. Not worth going there anymore IMHO, things are getting a little political i.e. Singers vs Customers. Customer Service level also dropped like nobody business. I pay money to be happy and not to be trumatized. Still miss the good old days at level 2.

A couple of bros brought me up to level 4 recently, moi has not been there for sometime liaoz. Not too bad wor, at least the service is premium lor. :D Drink also drink happy. Piss also come out golden!!! Hahahah. :p

Loving_Dickhead
09-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Already back.

:p When you going to jio me there? :D
Maybe me pop by a little while later. :D

tanterry
10-06-2010, 12:40 AM
123 need to improve on her pai zi(rhythem), but then again can train one la...last time 456 can't sing for nuts...at least now quite smooth...but i am surprised mc this kind of mid range joints still have people hang 5k 10k...i still don't know who hang 118 20k...maybe it's a old man who drives a old blue merc...

this 123 told me she went for intensive singing training at armani on her 2nd day lol can see a bit of improvement when i was there 2 weeks ago

MoralEpitome
10-06-2010, 09:48 PM
this 123 told me she went for intensive singing training at armani on her 2nd day lol can see a bit of improvement when i was there 2 weeks ago

i only listen to her set 1...teresa teng...not that bad...just off rhythm abit...66 also quite sweet? but i think 123 still better...anyway i sit with shuqi only...tired if too many girls wanna treat u as carrot knowing u r regular...

DO_YOU_BJ
11-06-2010, 06:58 PM
123 cute little thing which has a strong supporter...hmmmmmmm...wonder who hor
66 can, nice body wif good lungs wif lips perfect for the perfect blow lolzzzzzz
But she's a crafty little new bird who deserves a good screw

MoralEpitome
11-06-2010, 09:42 PM
66 can, nice body wif good lungs wif lips perfect for the perfect blow lolzzzzzz

123...lol...i did not see who but I kinda know his background...

yeah 66 has a nice body...she went shopping today to buy some sexy clothes...

288 having difficulty hitting target...thinking of going home.... let you bros take care of her la....support abit abit also can...she needs handsome and rich men like bro dybj....hahahah....

DO_YOU_BJ
12-06-2010, 06:33 AM
Bro, 288 not my forte la.
Me like matured elegant type like 178 who's coming back real soon...but not to sing hehehehe
Young ones waste money...must pamper & all that plus most likely have to svc them instead of them svcing you
Matured type, just lie on bed & be served like a king.......
Anyway, if i remember correctly, i just saved 288 on the last set 2 nites back else her tally for that nite wud be zero!

tanterry
12-06-2010, 09:02 AM
I thought the singer manager cum compere is matured elegant type. why no attack yet? has strong supporter is it? lol

MoralEpitome
12-06-2010, 01:59 PM
I thought the singer manager cum compere is matured elegant type. why no attack yet? has strong supporter is it? lol

heard she's fairly well supported....the singer manager quite mature and elegant sort la...spoke to her a few times...my fren who is older would appreciate...for me i am still abit too immature to go for these type...maybe when I reach 40 la...hahahha....

one of the singers the mature looking one sent back alreadi... next in line would be the one who came same time as her...

MoralEpitome
12-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Bro, 288 not my forte la.
Me like matured elegant type like 178 who's coming back real soon...but not to sing hehehehe
Young ones waste money...must pamper & all that plus most likely have to svc them instead of them svcing you
Matured type, just lie on bed & be served like a king.......
Anyway, if i remember correctly, i just saved 288 on the last set 2 nites back else her tally for that nite wud be zero!

with her new hairstyle she looks more matured and womenly...hahaha....can take a look...unless she revert back because she kbkb say not used to it...both the singer manager and I told her to keep it...but she sturborn la... i told her she needs to be more approachable to everyone to survive in this game....oh well...i tot her if she cannot find a strong supporter than at least entertain us the loose flower hangers...hahaha....each one 1k a mth also good enuff...

Loving_Dickhead
12-06-2010, 05:18 PM

Wah... so fast 123 got supporter liaoz... me old man, slow again. Who ah who ah? Familiar bro or foe ... kekeke. Hmmmmm.

So 66 still vacant yar? I better move fast. :D

Loving_Dickhead
12-06-2010, 05:20 PM
123...lol...i did not see who but I kinda know his background...

yeah 66 has a nice body...she went shopping today to buy some sexy clothes...

288 having difficulty hitting target...thinking of going home.... let you bros take care of her la....support abit abit also can...she needs handsome and rich men like bro dybj....hahahah....

Super spy at work siah... :D, 66 buy sexy clothes also you know.
123 supporter background you also know ... bro DYBJ rich you also know... :p

Me poor old man, need to strike 4D fast, can tell me when or not. heehee.

Cheers,
LDH.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Wah... so fast 123 got supporter liaoz... me old man, slow again. Who ah who ah? Familiar bro or foe ... kekeke. Hmmmmm.

So 66 still vacant yar? I better move fast. :D

Ya n i tot those days of 178 got one bro super fast hand fast legs
Now, 1 new immigrant from a lower flow migrate up only day 2 tio liao
This one not called fast hand fast leg, but lightning hands and legs lolzzzzzz

66 is definitely avail but this one got character prob........
You can keep 2 la, since they sleep in diff rooms, so politically, shud be safe
For me, 好马不吃回头草, 66 is history but she sure as hell will never forget me wahahahaha

Loving_Dickhead
12-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Ya n i tot those days of 178 got one bro super fast hand fast legs
Now, 1 new immigrant from a lower flow migrate up only day 2 tio liao
This one not called fast hand fast leg, but lightning hands and legs lolzzzzzz

66 is definitely avail but this one got character prob........
You can keep 2 la, since they sleep in diff rooms, so politically, shud be safe
For me, 好马不吃回头草, 66 is history but she sure as hell will never forget me wahahahaha

Good grief, immigrant also can tio 123. The power one still the 178's backer lor... how to play with him. Heard from some folks there that 178 is coming back soon, not to sing but to be with HIM. Love blossoming ah.

For me, keeping one already very siong. Getting another one means KO liao. :D

MoralEpitome
12-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Bro LDH...I am young but over stressed out so I also look old..and kaypo....so I know all these shit...hahaha...yes appears only 288 and 66 left that is not taken....

Well I guess it's a open secret the almost six digit spend he spent on 178 then....maybe real love blossoming...

As for Bro BYBJ being rich...well...it's just a rumour that's probably true hahaa....after reading how many millionaire in spore I can only tell myself to work harder so I can be one of them....i only china millionaire

Mee Pok
12-06-2010, 08:28 PM
As for Bro BYBJ being rich...well...it's just a rumour that's probably true hahaa....after reading how many millionaire in spore I can only tell myself to work harder so I can be one of them....i only china millionaire

At least you are a china millionaire.

I think i can only be a Indonesian millionaire becos I only have $2000 in my bank account..

$1 SGD= 6,559 IDR :cool:

I must work lagi harder... lol