PDA

View Full Version : Best Fuck Positions Had in MPs

lauchiolover
27-02-2010, 04:39 AM
I remembered once when I was in Aiko with Cheryl the famous indian when we were fucking....wah she was so accommodating in the positions from doggie position to fucking standing in front of the mirror to the showers...the best postion was when she was at the bottom and started to lift her legs towards her head and I was pumping her!

then she turned sidewards with one leg straight out and the other bent towards her huge boobs. i was pumping her sidewayswith one leg in between my balls and the feeling was great. was able to squeeze her boobs too. had one of the best cums.

so bros if you have any memorable positions, please share with us so that our bros can also try if possible...hehehe.

Pussycheongster
13-03-2010, 07:23 AM
I had one girl maggie at yoli who is willing to spread her legs as far apart as possible (using her hands to hold her legs) when you are pumping her. She will also lick your nipples as you pump.

uwtf
12-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Bro Maggie still in yoli I want to try also

rays55
23-10-2011, 12:11 AM
I miss cheryl a lot, she is one damn gorgeous Indian babe with great attitude. Anyone knows where she went to?some bros said she went to far east,but not sure how true.