PDA

View Full Version : have u ever fall in love with someone u cheong???

nerrad
25-02-2010, 06:18 PM
this is just for everyone to share if they ever fall in love with any prostitute they cheong. and would like to know how they feel and did they really give the relationship a try...:cool:

jjky
25-02-2010, 06:34 PM
this is just for everyone to share if they ever fall in love with any prostitute they cheong. and would like to know how they feel and did they really give the relationship a try...:cool:

dont be silly boy.. pro-cheongster should avoid this...if u gone through u will end up empty pocket...especially PRC...

to forget the love to what u cheong is find the better quality FL and cheong...antidose it is.

nerrad
25-02-2010, 06:41 PM
agree bro.... i posted this thread not because i experience it before.... just wanna know how other ppl got hook into this before and help make more ppl allert. btw, would also like to see if there is any real love try out before...:p

jjky
25-02-2010, 07:06 PM
does newbie cheongster must alert yourself and position...do remember u only bonk a FL that w/o soul...no matter how good u r...prc or FL away thinking u r their customer and cheongster , in their mind( prc or FL) u r a guy like to used money to buy sex....so dont fall into it...happy cheong:o

ceasar_72
25-02-2010, 08:02 PM
no $$$ no honey.. :D:D

mictron
25-02-2010, 08:20 PM
no $$$ no honey.. :D:D

i do agree no $$ no honey a couple of my friend knn sad ending both divorce one lost all he has

m.hyer
25-02-2010, 08:35 PM
does newbie cheongster must alert yourself and position...do remember u only bonk a FL that w/o soul...no matter how good u r...prc or FL away thinking u r their customer and cheongster , in their mind( prc or FL) u r a guy like to used money to buy sex....so dont fall into it...happy cheong:o

hmm......... sometimes ppl do...the last rd i book a girl..she was talking on the phone...a guy want to bring her friend(fl) to meet the parents and wat excuse to give other then working in malaysia as ......

so i give her some ideas.....but some ppl do....