PDA

View Full Version : horny china girl at spring aroma therapy *teck chye terrace)

FatSpider
21-03-2004, 06:58 PM
forgot her name liao...i only go for each girl once

something-zhi

age 29 (1975) stay serangoon north block 153

can jio outside FL if u know her well enuff

looks : 6/10
figure 7/10
boobs 7/10 big dark nipples b cup
ass : not flabby not that tight, just right
waist : wee bit of extra but acceptable, abt 26 inch?

go at night at 930 or so to get her last shift

start with 1/2 hr massague behind with ticking of balls during leg massague, turn around also teasing balls and dick, 1/2 hour foreplay with rubba rubba, 1/2 hr fj
willing to do wo rubber but shoot outside, provided u get her super horny, which is ez :)
can hanky panky till 11 or even later if nobody is around

willing to strip fully and fuck even
massague 40$ 1 hr
hj : 30
fj : 100 (so called cheaper price)

very horny if u turn her on well, very easy to get wet, but very bushy cunt

cons : stained teeth

rtf : nah...stain teeth :mad:

xlr8
21-03-2004, 11:05 PM
hi bro, is this gal quite sweet looking...name HUi Zi. ON the fair side, short, okay figure but a little tummy which is obvious for her size....??

Didn't know can do raw...

please confirm bro....

homme1979
22-03-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by FatSpider

something-zhi

figure 7/10

start with 1/2 hr massague behind with ticking of balls during leg massague, turn around also teasing balls and dick, 1/2 hour foreplay with rubba rubba, 1/2 hr fj
willing to do wo rubber but shoot outside, provided u get her super horny, which is ez :)

massague 40$ 1 hr

Hey bro, do you have the address for this place?

Innoncent$
22-03-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by homme1979
Hey bro, do you have the address for this place?

This posting is nothing new. It had been appeared the third times. You can find the threads http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14233
Nothing to shout ... Good luck!

FatSpider
22-03-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by xlr8
hi bro, is this gal quite sweet looking...name HUi Zi. ON the fair side, short, okay figure but a little tummy which is obvious for her size....??

Didn't know can do raw...

please confirm bro....

yeap thats her, tummy a bit bit lor...as i said

100% confirm chop n stamp can raw
of cos must make her super horny and wet and dont shoot inside
still got some tightness, not that loose.. :)

noppensg
22-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Hmmm..wonder she got armpit hair? Can be a turn-off at times but an usual thing within PRCs. Thanks for the FR.

vaxvms
22-03-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by noppensg
Hmmm..wonder she got armpit hair? Can be a turn-off at times but an usual thing within PRCs. Thanks for the FR.

u are rite
armpit turn me off even thought she look super chio

FatSpider
22-03-2004, 01:50 PM
nice shaven armpit, not much bad breath but lightly black/yellow stained teeth

and very bushy cunt, enuff "mor" to be toilet brush :rolleyes:

horny28
22-03-2004, 04:24 PM
from my pervious visits...i feel that this place is a deading joint....as all the PRC is still the same...and like to play games especially the recept, Kelly....will make u wait long long.....even though environment is nice and clean...and service can be quite exp$$$$

Do u guys still remember the 1st advertisement for this joint...."one a raining day...i visited this place....and erupted, erupted and erupted....."...hehehe still remember?

camry
22-03-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by horny28
from my pervious visits...i feel that this place is a deading joint....as all the PRC is still the same...and like to play games especially the recept, Kelly....will make u wait long long.....even though environment is nice and clean...and service can be quite exp$$$$

Do u guys still remember the 1st advertisement for this joint...."one a raining day...i visited this place....and erupted, erupted and erupted....."...hehehe still remember?

Sorry bro , is the place is near to a Durian Shop ?

FatSpider
22-03-2004, 06:08 PM
dunno
i always go at nite 9+
only time can pay 1/2 hr and stay 2 hr
and hanky panky all u want :)

look street directory lah..haha

i won be going there anymore i guess, moving house...time to find new pastures :)

Mr_Hanky
22-03-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by horny28

Whahhaha, "classic" post. I wonder where that dude is now. :p

Mr_Hanky
22-03-2004, 10:03 PM
dunno
i always go at nite 9+
only time can pay 1/2 hr and stay 2 hr
and hanky panky all u want :)

look street directory lah..haha

i won be going there anymore i guess, moving house...time to find new pastures :)

Wah, free extended 1-and-a-half hr siah. Good tactic. I only had a free 1/2 hr extend once at Bishan 243, and that was on a slow weekday at 4 in the afternoon. I was the only customer there, so I guess the lady boss didn't mind me taking the time to boink the gal.

Btw Fat Spider, didn't u use to chiong Hougang De Sauna once? Still remember Xiao Xue? Saw her recently at a photocopying shop in USSC. She kept making eye contact at me in the shop, and I didn't realise it was her till she left. Dunno if she is still working at HDS though, cos the last time I went there was early last year, and they said that she had left.

FatSpider
22-03-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Hanky
Wah, free extended 1-and-a-half hr siah. Good tactic. I only had a free 1/2 hr extend once at Bishan 243, and that was on a slow weekday at 4 in the afternoon. I was the only customer there, so I guess the lady boss didn't mind me taking the time to boink the gal.

Btw Fat Spider, didn't u use to chiong Hougang De Sauna once? Still remember Xiao Xue? Saw her recently at a photocopying shop in USSC. She kept making eye contact at me in the shop, and I didn't realise it was her till she left. Dunno if she is still working at HDS though, cos the last time I went there was early last year, and they said that she had left.

yeap, i stay bishan so acceptable distance for me, now moving to west side liao...
i never try/see xx b4, no comment....maybe she miss u wanna wink at u
i think she already left hds, even now the healthy finger shop also ghost town, heck...whole ussc is ghost town :rolleyes:

FatSpider
22-03-2004, 11:27 PM
actually hor...these kinda shops where nobody around after 8 or 9...only left the girls...they never record down customers/payment, or write shorter...makan the $ themselves...

last time saw one girl write 1/2 hr, hz never write even :rolleyes:

i just paid 50$ for 1/2 hr and bye bye liao....read b/w the lines hor..for FJ charge ;)

smartbet
23-03-2004, 06:01 PM
Bro FatSpider.

anything good in the West to recommend???

If can pls PM me.

Thanks

FatSpider
23-03-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by smartbet
Bro FatSpider.

anything good in the West to recommend???

If can pls PM me.

Thanks

dunno leh
i moving in with a friend at west coast hehe

may nia...long time more...
west side i never really recee any b4, only the one at jurong tang village there..ex man :<

Watergal
23-03-2004, 11:32 PM
dunno leh
i moving in with a friend at west coast hehe

may nia...long time more...
west side i never really recee any b4, only the one at jurong tang village there..ex man :<

Sillypore is a small place to

Watergal
23-03-2004, 11:41 PM

something-zhi

figure 7/10

massague 40$ 1 hr

Bro u mentioned u tried a few gals once each..............

So which other gals u tried

PM me

testlan
24-03-2004, 02:51 PM

something-zhi

figure 7/10

massague 40$ 1 hr

Bro PM ME the no.............
Seem like u spend a bomb

Watergal
24-03-2004, 03:00 PM
yeap thats her, tummy a bit bit lor...as i said

100% confirm chop n stamp can raw
of cos must make her super horny and wet and dont shoot inside
still got some tightness, not that loose.. :)

Either u exeggrate too much or u are one of them the manager for Novel ...............She charged damn X too, Same for Lily . If I wanna do RAW with them they asked for $150. but in the end do HJ for $30 after been aroused by Lily......Fool of Fubbish.

NO RTN

tsuyoyi
24-03-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Watergal
Either u exeggrate too much or u are one of them the manager for Novel ...............She charged damn X too, Same for Lily . If I wanna do RAW with them they asked for $150. but in the end do HJ for $30 after been aroused by Lily......Fool of Fubbish.

NO RTN

Bros,

Just came back from Spring 30mins ago. Had Hui Zi and a good scrub and massage. However, she did not pop any question and there was no offer as well. You sure she can do specials?

There were 2 other gals around : Christy and May. But there were no Lili or other gals......

Can anyone help to verify that the place is correct?
Thanks!

camry
24-03-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Bros,

Just came back from Spring 30mins ago. Had Hui Zi and a good scrub and massage. However, she did not pop any question and there was no offer as well. You sure she can do specials?

There were 2 other gals around : Christy and May. But there were no Lili or other gals......

Thanks!

I think now there only got 4 girl . May , Hui Zi , Ting Ting n Christy .

FatSpider
24-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by camry

used to have another one called cindy

the recept?? wendy quite sexy...wunder anyone got poke her bo...

FatSpider
24-03-2004, 09:50 PM
Bros,

Thanks!

girls cum and go all the time
did u like her rubbing your nuts? hehe
u sure no special...either u look poor , dress poor or look too kwai ah :p

my friend and me both got full package and she was moaning away like dunno wat and flailing all over ;)

testlan
24-03-2004, 09:57 PM
Bros,

Thanks!

Did u tried Christy and May.................

Watergal
24-03-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by camry

Ya sound like the "Erupt Erupt Erupt " team,,,,

This place is like shit no happening at all.............

will be like body work some one once said

End up The gals such as Sharon left for DFL as shareholder , Amy joined GL team as Chiken head ,
Orange started her own boss, all left for big time

tsuyoyi
25-03-2004, 09:52 AM
girls cum and go all the time
did u like her rubbing your nuts? hehe
u sure no special...either u look poor , dress poor or look too kwai ah :p

my friend and me both got full package and she was moaning away like dunno wat and flailing all over ;)

Bro,

Maybe I look too kwai already.....next time, I must look more tough huh? I think even better is to carry wads of cash in my breast pocket so that she can see it clearly! Maybe that will do the trick......

Could timing be the factor? If you had gone in the night, maybe she is more relaxed and want to get laid. Maybe I chose a time too early (12noon) to go and she is not in the mood yet.....Shall try in the night next week!

BTW, you tried Christy or May before?
Cheers!

camry
25-03-2004, 10:53 AM
Bro,

Maybe I look too kwai already.....next time, I must look more tough huh? I think even better is to carry wads of cash in my breast pocket so that she can see it clearly! Maybe that will do the trick......

Could timing be the factor? If you had gone in the night, maybe she is more relaxed and want to get laid. Maybe I chose a time too early (12noon) to go and she is not in the mood yet.....Shall try in the night next week!

BTW, you tried Christy or May before?
Cheers!

Bro , the best is go after 9pm . but before u go need to call to book 1st .

FatSpider
25-03-2004, 12:28 PM
siao bo 12noon
so many people around, somemore the door is a curtain
go after 9 lah u can have all the fun u u want , until next morning also can :p

angel_babe
25-03-2004, 10:14 PM
used to have another one called cindy

the recept?? wendy quite sexy...wunder anyone got poke her bo...

yep , rubbed past once on her breast when she bend down

Watergal
25-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by angel_babe
yep , rubbed past once on her breast when she bend down

Bro Spider................u very active this 2 weeks. Let me recommend u some Sing Gals who are horny

vander1234
25-03-2004, 11:40 PM
please do not mention abt novel or orange into this column they are no longer in spring for more than 3months.

FatSpider
26-03-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by vander1234
please do not mention abt novel or orange into this column they are no longer in spring for more than 3months.

aiya diam lah mr boss :rolleyes:

Cupid77
26-03-2004, 10:10 AM
Bro Spider................u very active this 2 weeks. Let me recommend u some Sing Gals who are horny

can intro me too?? i also beri horny.........:D

angel_babe
26-03-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Cupid77
can intro me too?? i also beri horny.........:D

Saw this gal by the name of Kelly..................

pig40
27-03-2004, 09:42 PM
Went down to check. Shit! Closed on 27 March 2004 for air-con maintenance. Settle for Punggol 21 Nasi Lemak instead. Almost all of the shops are food stalls including Lor Duck, Pau, Laksa....

Antonio
28-03-2004, 01:47 AM
Hei piggy,
u r back ke ke.....
Please post FR.
Your opinion is not my poison Ke Ke............

Watergal
28-03-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by pig40
Went down to check. Shit! Closed on 27 March 2004 for air-con maintenance. Settle for Punggol 21 Nasi Lemak instead. Almost all of the shops are food stalls including Lor Duck, Pau, Laksa....

why bother this shop .........

the boss Orange left and now she starting another one at Bedok .... Tiltle " I Fold up ........" and then started another one like " KamKamBan me" .... probably she will start soon " SHe Bank She Bank "

Innoncent$
28-03-2004, 03:22 PM
why bother this shop .........

the boss Orange left and now she starting another one at Bedok .... Tiltle " I Fold up ........" and then started another one like " KamKamBan me" .... probably she will start soon " SHe Bank She Bank "

New management again???:rolleyes:

E_Monster
29-03-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Innoncent$

ya lor they seems to change very often and but got new gals.......
they also asked me whether wanna take over .................

E_Monster
29-03-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by E_Monster
ya lor they seems to change very often and but got new gals.......
they also asked me whether wanna take over .................

heeee...looking for godfather

Watergal
29-03-2004, 09:57 PM

Someone ever mentioned tat this will be like Bodywork.....hahahahaahahahaah

Innoncent$
29-03-2004, 10:38 PM
Someone ever mentioned tat this will be like Bodywork.....hahahahaahahahaah

Yeah! since the 1st time this place was mentioned in last year, I had tried this shop until now .. they are change management faster than I paid the visit to this shop. Everytime, some hanky panky events would be mentioned and start to attract more samsters and theirs attention. As like what watergal had mentioned, this place like Bodywork in BTSC, which had mentioned and criticised by a lot of Samsters!:confused:

testlan
01-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Yeah! since the 1st time this place was mentioned in last year, I had tried this shop until now .. they are change management faster than I paid the visit to this shop. Everytime, some hanky panky events would be mentioned and start to attract more samsters and theirs attention. As like what watergal had mentioned, this place like Bodywork in BTSC, which had mentioned and criticised by a lot of Samsters!:confused:

Wen there today. Shop closed . think no longer in buisness . Tot it was April fool joke. Now dont know where to go.
can any bro confirm. Is tis shop cls for good.

raven2822
05-04-2004, 03:14 PM

Hi Bro, cannot agree more...its ok place to go for tui na with ok looking ones...but have not been there for more than 2 mths did not know that they change so many ppl?

Ah Bu
05-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Hello to all,

Latest info got from my fr who was regular there. Another new management took over and starting today. Heard some of the "old" girls from 3 months ago are going back there.

just for info.

Ah Bu

Innoncent$
05-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Hello to all,

Latest info got from my fr who was regular there. Another new management took over and starting today. Heard some of the "old" girls from 3 months ago are going back there.

just for info.

Ah Bu

So what will be the new management's new strategy? This place the environment is good... Hope can hear more interesting posting by different samsters.... ;)

horny28
05-04-2004, 11:11 PM
go at 9pm...and u can hv the gal all nite long....and can even do raw..heheee....soooo the place will close down again and hv new management.... :p

FatSpider
06-04-2004, 08:16 AM
Hello to all,

just for info.

Ah Bu

AGAIN? kaoz....
now stay west side liao....a bit far.....got wat girls now?

Innoncent$
06-04-2004, 08:52 AM
go at 9pm...and u can hv the gal all nite long....and can even do raw..heheee....soooo the place will close down again and hv new management.... :p

Wah, if everyone here rushing to there after 9 pm.. the place will turn into orgy session... :D

tanmikel
06-04-2004, 10:17 AM
Hello to all,

just for info.

Ah Bu

hope to see Amy again :)

Ah Bu
06-04-2004, 03:43 PM
I was there once with my buddy about 4 months ago. Refreshed my memory at the LIM TT thread and rem I had Anqi.

I guess must be that few - Hui Zi, Anqi and Amy.

Ah Bu

FatSpider
06-04-2004, 06:42 PM
Wah, if everyone here rushing to there after 9 pm.. the place will turn into orgy session... :D

ok
who is interested

;)

vander1234
07-04-2004, 12:39 AM
alieen, hui zi, Anqi, justina, all this are very old bird. but the hj only anqi is the best so far.

tanmikel
07-04-2004, 11:46 AM
apparently the phone number there has changed

kwailum28
07-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Whahhaha, "classic" post. I wonder where that dude is now. :p

Today made a drive to Upp Paya Lebar and went into Teck Chye Terrace. Did not find any Spring Aroma Theraphy but instaed founf a whole row of restaurants and eateries and a pet shop. Please confirm the address or at least the location by directions or land mark.
Thank you :)

Innoncent$
07-04-2004, 01:48 PM
apparently the phone number there has changed

Management already changed.. so why not change the telephone number? Indeed, whatever is it... the most important thing is the service must be good lar... not like the past... sick man... Now, I am waiting for a new thread from some samster here ... Hope that not the same old story again... :(

FatSpider
07-04-2004, 01:58 PM
Today made a drive to Upp Paya Lebar and went into Teck Chye Terrace. Did not find any Spring Aroma Theraphy but instaed founf a whole row of restaurants and eateries and a pet shop. Please confirm the address or at least the location by directions or land mark.

its there liao! 2nd floor...haha

danny41sg
07-04-2004, 04:39 PM
alieen, hui zi, Anqi, justina, all this are very old bird. but the hj only anqi is the best so far.

Huh??? Where to find Anqi huh............ ;)

ramrod72
09-04-2004, 03:23 AM

Bro, you need to look for the door that leads upstairs. If I'm not mistaken, the left door beside the coffee shop.

kwailum28
09-04-2004, 12:46 PM
Bro, you need to look for the door that leads upstairs. If I'm not mistaken, the left door beside the coffee shop.

Thank you bro Ramrod. Being KIASU I went back several times, but it is always closed. Did AV close them?
For the information of other bros, the full address is 27A Teck Chye Terrace, above the coffee shop, side road parellel to Upp Serangoon Road, entry Lim Tua Tow Rd. :D

testlan
10-04-2004, 10:49 AM
So what will be the new management's new strategy? This place the environment is good... Hope can hear more interesting posting by different samsters.... ;)

1)Use gals from Korean - something new !!! Korea gals are famous for their fiar and gentle texture , see already " Lau Nua "

2)Use China gal - we hve seen alot of PDMM all from there , but we yet to see from Hai Nan, Xi La etc.

3)Use Vietnam gal - Small , sweet and gentle too

4)use Sillypore gal - yet to see those range from 22 to 28 yrs gal do "Tui Na"
So far they are either doing in famous Spa or beauty outlet. Some thing which these gals should tink about before the trend died down.

E_Monster
04-08-2004, 10:11 PM
actually hor...these kinda shops where nobody around after 8 or 9...only left the girls...they never record down customers/payment, or write shorter...makan the $ themselves...

last time saw one girl write 1/2 hr, hz never write even :rolleyes:

i just paid 50$ for 1/2 hr and bye bye liao....read b/w the lines hor..for FJ charge ;)

SO this thread is true after all !!!!!

er0s47
06-08-2004, 01:02 AM

Ya true in ur dreams

testlan
06-08-2004, 01:09 PM

true in yr head....... :mad:

mccormick
06-08-2004, 06:43 PM
Thank you bro Ramrod. Being KIASU I went back several times, but it is always closed. Did AV close them?
For the information of other bros, the full address is 27A Teck Chye Terrace, above the coffee shop, side road parellel to Upp Serangoon Road, entry Lim Tua Tow Rd. :D

oh no.. i'm missing something again.... :(

Innoncent$
06-08-2004, 09:08 PM

How can this happen? fellow samsters... this thread is full of crap and dream... if you think that all these were true.. you will be one of them... in this thread... just shoot out or creat whatever you want to ... but one thing to remember is ... all these are in the dream stories.... fairy-tale boy! If you want to do so.. creat your own story and publish it here... ;)